Crystals Big Mistake

Story Info
Fantasies exposed.
1.9k words
3.26
18.7k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 2:30 in the afternoon and I was sitting outside waiting on my bus to pick me up to take me to work. A man pulls up offering me a ride to work when I turn him down. I hate when men are just dogs they hit on you all the time. Anyway, my bus seems to be running late and I'm going to be late for work so I decide to go ahead and walk to the subway and ride it to a closer bus station on the other side of the city. I am wearing a short black shirt that hugs my curves in every sexy way possible, a button up blouse that hugs my breasts like nobody business, and my favorite 3 inch sexy heels that buckle across the top of my foot. My hair is long with curls, pulled partially back just to keep it out of my face but still be down to show the length and body. About six blocks from the bus station, the same man begins to follow me, trying to persuade me to get into his car for a ride. I reach into my bag and realize I forget my phone at home.. I am now in danger and no way to call for help.

I keep walking trying to pretend he isn't there. It seems to be doing the trick... until I hear the car stop... The door opens and them slams. "Get back here you whore! I own you now!" I try to run but my shoes just aren't the right style for that and I trip, giving the man a very big advantage. There is nobody in ear shot, nobody to save me.. The man grabs my hair and gives it a jerk, smacking me in the face, spitting on me. I am scared he is going to kill me. He takes something out of my jacket, Its handcuffs. He puts handcuffs on me and drags me back to his car and throws me in the trunk. I scream for help before he can close the lid and I get smacked again. I see him reach at my feet for something in a bag. It's a gag ball. He puts the gag on me and closes the trunk. Is it sad to say that in a small way I am getting turned on. I have always had the fantasy of being raped, but I never thought it could really happen. Now, the man has me, owns me, but will he kill me when he is done?

I was in the trunk for what felt like hours, when we finally came to a stop. We were in the middle of the woods with over grown weeds and the smell of sex all around me. I look and there are 5 other women, stripped naked, all with gags in their mouths and handcuffs on their wrists, suspended above their heads. This was my fantasy come true, but I couldn't control the boundaries. I felt like I could die. He pulls me from the car and removed the cuffs from one hand to move my hands in front of me instead of behind me. "I have a new play toy, We are going to be having a lot of fun ladies. I have a party planned for tonight.. 500 men are going to be here... fucking each and every one of you until you pass out from the amount of cum shot in your mouth, ass and pussy. Tonight all of you will become pregnant with a strangers baby. My goal is for all 5 of you to walk away with the seed of a man firmly inside of you... The only way you will be released from me is when you show a positive pregnancy test and are in the 3rd trimester so I know you can't get an abortion. I will then stalk you to make sure you have kept your baby. There is no adoption allowed." I can't believe it. I don't want a baby yet. I HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE IN FRONT OF ME... I'm only 18 for crying out loud. The man forces me over to a tree next to a woman with plump perky breasts, long blonde hair and a shaved vagina. The other girls are very similar, the only thing different between all the other girls is their height and hair color. "I have chosen all of you based on an online profile. You are part of a website that I am on as well. All of you share the same fantasy, all of you share the same interests and all of you are 18, my favorite. Oh, and Happy birthday Crystal!" Oh I forgot to mention today is my 18th birthday!

It is now what seems to be close to 10pm. Us girls are hungry and thirsty but our kidnapper refuses to give us anything, saying we will soon be to full to want to eat or drink. Within a few minutes of us begging for drink and food he finally gives us each a drink and goes inside the little tent he has sitting in front of the trees we are all suspended from. Over the last few hours our kidnapper has inserted a catheter, and done a complete cleanse so that we won't need to use the bathroom during our long raping. I feel fully violated! I want to go home, I no longer wish for this fantasy. But its too late, I have to way out, I am tied up. An hour after our drink our kidnapper who revealed himself as Tony, removed our catheters and made a quick call. "Is everyone here, we need all 500 men to make this happen." There was a short pause the unthinkable happened... "Sure, the more the merrier. " After he hung up the phone, Tony turned to us and said I have some news ladies, all 500 men are bringing a friend or two so looks a lot more people are here to violate you."

It seemed like hours before the men showed up to greet us. There were over a thousand men here, half naked already packing heat under their pants. I was starting to get excited but scared at the same time, I didn't know how they were going to do this but I knew it wouldn't be pretty. They started with Alyssa. She was petite, blue eyes, blonde hair sexy woman, and I just couldn't help but want to kiss her pink luscious lips. They untied her hand from the tree and moved her to a bench that 4 men had brought out while 2 others move Alyssa. Alyssa had a look of terror in her eyes but she was brave. They picked her up and placed her on the bench. They tied her legs wide open to the legs of the bench then tied her arms to the remaining open two legs of the bench. All the men had stripped down and 3 began violating her mouth, ass, and pussy. I was getting turned on at this point, I was wet enough I could feel my panties being soaked.

Within minutes, there were 3 to 5 men per woman and the men were cutting the womens clothes off to violate them. Cum shot after cum shot were being dumped in every hole of the woman. Alyssa, Tina, Alley, Giana, and myself were all getting into it with it being our ultimate fantasy to get knocked up by a stranger after being kidnaped and raped. 24 hours passed and the woman were still being fucked. Most of them passed out and were asleep while being violated, I was in and out. After a while all of us woman were suspended in the air by our legs while the men spread our legs and took turns masturbating more cum into our pussy's. The made a special funnel that they clip onto our pussy lips to hold it in place which is also very erotic! I could feel just how full I was but they kept pumping more and more into me. I could tell this would make me pregnant. After all the men took on last time droppin a load of cum into each girl (all men pumped one last load into each and every girl which took a few hours), they left us suspended legs up into the air as to keep all the cum inside to ensure their plans took place.

Six weeks later we all subjected to a pregnancy test. 3 of us were pregnant. I was not. The 3 who were pregnant, were moved into a shed that the men build over the weeks while we all remained tied to trees either by hands, feet or neck (like a dog with hands behind our backs). They built a shed for us to sleep in once we had become pregnant so they could take care of us. A few weeks later, another gang bang had been planned, more men showed up this time so it meant that myself and Alley would be the only two having to partake. The other girls got to watch and relax. It took 48 hours with as many men who had showed up. And like last time our legs were suspended in the air afterwards for one last load of cum from each guy. I felt like I was going to have to swim away to keep from drowning. I had cum soaked hair, body literally covered in cum, and my pussy and ass over flowing with it as well.

Six week later once again, Alley had become pregnant, I had not. I felt like something was wrong with me but at the same time, I knew my ultimate fantasy would come true, thousands of men, taking my body, planting their seed and they would all concentrate on me. A week later, all the same men had showed up, and all of them brought a friend. I couldn't believe how many men there where. This time things were different though. They had butt plugs of all sizes, and gag balls. They used whips, they used clamps and they beat me, bit me, fucked me so hard I passed out more times than I can remember from the brutal fucks. After all the men had left their last seed in my ass, and pussy, a butt plus was inserted in each hole to ensure I could not make the cum drain out, they left me like that for 18 hours suspended and plugged, while they took turns face fucking me and shoving 12 to 18 inch cocks down my throat, making me black out from lack of oxygen. I was in heaven with the sex, and all the cum baths I was receiving on top of the throat pounding. Another 6 weeks passed and this time I was pregnant. How was I going to explain why I had vanished off the map for almost a year without warning. How was I going to explain I was pregnant and there was over a thousand possibilities out there? I can tell you one thing is for sure, I will never post my ultimate fantasies on the internet again, unless I know this will happen again for sure. I loved having my fantasy lived out and without my knowing or willing. It made my experience much better.