Crystal's Cuckolding

Story Info
The story of a young wife's cuckolding.
2.4k words
3.83
52k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal turned around after closing the bedroom door and walked slowly towards the bed; she wore a tight fitting lemon top with a deep yellow frilly edging and nothing else. Sitting on the edge of her bed was a man forty years her senior and, apart from a look of wonderment, wore nothing else either. His eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only, Crystal's naked mound. Her eyes were also focused on one thing and one thing only, his erection. It stood strong and firm, reaching way past his belly button. It surprised her; it always did. She had always thought that men of his age had difficulty in getting an erection; not Arthur. His stood to attention proudly in her presence.

She came to a halt directly in front of him. Arthur shook slightly. He always did when seeing her in this state. Sometimes she feared for him, he was sixty five, and she wondered if the sight of her nakedness was too much for his heart. But Arthur was a fit man, he enjoyed walking and it kept him strong and healthy.

"May I?" he asked as he reached out with his shaky hand.

She smiled. She loved his polite, gentlemanly ways. "Of course you can."

His fingers stretched out and his fingertips alighted gently on her mound. "You're so beautiful," he said softly. "You have the most beautiful vulva I have ever seen."

Crystal smiled again. She loved his old fashioned terminology. Arthur still had his good looks and a twinkle in his eye. She imagined that he would have been very handsome in his younger years and would have encountered many vulvas. The younger men that she had encountered in her life had paid scant attention to hers. Even Alan, her husband, had never treated it the way that Arthur did. He worshipped it. Crystal liked that.

She stood still allowing his finger tips to explore the flesh of her mound. He was gentle and respectful. Most men would push their fingers between her labia lips and rush to find her entrance, not Arthur. He took his time.

"May I?" he asked as his fingers came to halt on the edge of her puffy lips.

"Of course you can."

His fingers still shook as they slid up and down between her very warm lips. She could feel her own wetness now. "You're getting rather bristly again. Has Alan been neglectful?"

Crystal nodded. She was getting quite aroused now.

"I could... "

"That would be very kind of you," she interrupted with slight quiver in her voice. "If, it's not too much trouble, that is?"

He shook his head. "My sweet, it would never be too much trouble to do that for you."

"You know where everything is, don't you?"

Arthur nodded as he stood up. His erection touched her tummy in the process, and she felt the wetness of its tip. There was a moment of hesitancy as they stood close together. Most men would have grabbed her and pushed her back on the bed; Alan certainly would have, but Arthur was different. His hands did gently take hold of her arms, but it was only to move her aside. He was a gentleman and would never force himself upon her. She watched him go into the en-suite bathroom and dropped her hand to her mound to touch herself. She was in a high state of arousal now.

Crystal pulled her hand away as Arthur returned. Over his arm was a large, white bath towel and in his hand were all the items necessary. Alan did like to shave her and he shaved her regularly, but there was something special about Arthur doing it. It wasn't just the fact that he was not her husband and shouldn't even be touching her so intimately, it was also because he did it differently than Alan. For Alan, she would lie flat on her back with knees raised and legs spread wide but for Arthur she first knelt on her knees with bottom raised and labia jutting out. "This position better suits your lovely labia," he had told that first time.

Crystal didn't care which position he did it in; she just enjoyed displaying her most intimate parts to him and enjoying his attention. Alan preferred to use shaving foam but Arthur's preference was gel. He liked to work up a nice lather with his fingers and then shave her. He shaved her slowly and gently, making sure that the area around her anus was also well shaved, before taking a warm cloth to her and washing her thoroughly before drying her. After that he would make her turn over so that he could attend to the front of her mound. By the time he was finished Crystal was very aroused.

Arthur also did something that Alan never did when he had finished; Arthur would get the small mirror from her dressing table and hold it between her legs so that she could inspect herself. As always she took her time so that Arthur could also get the pleasure of seeing her inspect herself. Like he always did as well, he asked, "Is this done to Madam's satisfaction."

Crystal ran her fingers over her private parts once again. As always, it was perfectly done. "You always do this better than any other man," she teased as she sat up.

Arthur stood with the mirror still in his hand as Crystal sat up. There was an expectant look on his face. Crystal looked at his erection; its veins stood out almost to bursting point and there was pre-cum forming around its tip. She reached out with her hand and took hold of it.

"Alan's been neglectful in other areas as well," she said softly, feeling his erection twitch in her hand.

"That's such a shame," he sighed. "Would you like to tell me about it, my pretty?"

She looked up at him coquettishly. "It's been five days now."

"Five days since... "

She nodded. "And even then it was over very quickly."

"You never... "

She shook her head. "He never even went down on me either."

He reached out with his hand and stroked her face, brushing aside her long fair hair in the process. "That is such a shame," he said softly. "A lovely young woman like yourself should be regularly attended to down there." He added brushing his fingers over her sex.

"Perhaps..."

Arthur guided her back against the bed. "It will be my pleasure," he smiled as he guided her back on to the bed.

"Maybe... maybe I need to be restrained."

His breathing grew heavier. "Yes I think so too."

He turned and went to her dressing table. He knew her bedroom well. Moments later he had extracted a used pair of black nylons. Arthur was meticulous as he slowly used a stocking in turn to bind a wrist to an ankle. Her body was lithe and supple and easily adjusted to being restrained this way. He looked down at her for a moment taking in the sight of her bound helplessly with legs splayed wide. She was vulnerable. Arthur loved her that way and so did Crystal. There was something wickedly delicious about being helplessly bound in the presence of a man.

"It's been awhile since we played with Bunny, hasn't it?"

Crystal sighed as he moved to the chest of drawers by her bedside where she kept a drawer full of sex toys. She shook slightly as he pulled out her Rampant Rabbit. It had been three weeks since he had last used it on her. He held it to his nose and groaned softly. "Hmmm, it still smells of last time," he said before running his tongue over the penis shaped shaft. "And tastes so good too."

She could feel herself already getting wet as he walked back around the bed. He stopped though and looked at the bedroom windows. "Oh no," she moaned as he reached them. "Nice day like this it's a shame not to let the fresh summer air in," he commented.

Crystal could do nothing to stop him as he returned to her bedside. Her next door neighbours would be in the garden; that nice, retired, quiet couple that liked to sit on the patio in the morning sun and read their daily papers over coffee. They had been there last time; sitting quietly, sipping iced lemonade in the sun listening to her screaming through orgasm after orgasm.

"Please..."

Arthur shook his head. "Jim and Molly like to hear you being pleasured," he told her as he kissed her mound.

"Please don't..."

Her words fell on deaf ears as his tongue flickered deep inside her love channel. Arthur had a sadistic streak in him. He was a nice, gentle lover with a taste for humiliation. "Arthur... nooooooo"

She was starting to lose it. His gentle, but purposeful, tongue was going to work on her. From clitoris to inner labia and then deep inside her love channel, it went back and forth. She tried pressing her lips tightly together to stop herself from voicing her pleasure, but it was hopeless. By the time she heard the buzzing noise of her Rampant Rabbit she was already screaming. "They like to hear," he had told her.

"Like to hear you getting pleasure from me; they like to hear you cuckolding your husband."

They could hear her now; hear her orgasm time and time again; hear her cheating on her husband with her lover; hear her enjoy another man in her husband's bed.

Crystal had lost it. Her dignity had now gone too. As the vibrator throbbed deep inside her she not only screamed but she also begged; begged for Arthur's cock. Her neighbours were hearing her beg him to fuck her. And Arthur just ignored her pleas; ignored her tortured cries and continued to use the vibrator on her; hard, fast and deep thrusts inside her. Crystal had lost it and was on the verge of fainting now.

Arthur stopped. He laid the sex toy on the pillow beside her and positioned himself between her spread, bound thighs. There was more torture to come; there was more begging to do. He liked to tease. Arthur liked to rub the bulbous head of his long, thick cock between her pussy lips; back and forth he would go until her screams got louder and louder.

"Please don't make me beg anymore," she pleaded. "Please Arthur."

He smiled as he looked into her eyes and then pushed the tip of his cock against her opening. "Then tell me that you want my big, thick cock inside you," he told her.

"Shout it out. Scream it out so that Jim and Molly can hear."

"Nooooo," she cried out, shaking her head from side to side.

He pulled his cock away and began to rub between her cunt lips. "Please... please Arthur."

"Shout it out then Crystal. Scream it out."

She had no choice. Crystal cried out.

"Again Crystal," he teased. "Once again but louder."

"Fuck me," she screamed. "Fuck me with your huge, thick cock."

Arthur groaned as he thrust his cock hard into her and then pressed his lips against hers. He cut short her cry of delight at feeling him deep inside her. Arthur was so much better than Alan at fucking her. Some try to tell you that size didn't matter but Crystal knew the difference between a big one and a small one. She knew what size filled her; what size stretched her and what size brought the most intense orgasms. Arthur's was so much superior to Alan's and all other men she had fucked.

He thrust slowly and hard at first and gradually built up to harder and faster thrusts before slipping his hands under her bottom, pulling her tightly into him, and fucking her violently. Crystal had given up holding back a long time ago; now she was screaming hysterically, thrashing from side to side and bucking wildly. Crystal let herself go completely.

He untied her fairly quickly after filling her with his seed and they lay huddled together for a while; quietly kissing and touching. Alan would often roll over after sex and sleep, not Arthur; he made her feel wanted after taking his pleasure from her. After a while he got up to go to the bathroom and when he came back he looked out of the window and gave a quiet laugh.

"Looks like you've driven them away; driven them to their bed."

Crystal felt embarrassed.

He climbed back onto the bed and kissed her. "You really have boosted their sex life you know."

Her face flushed and she gave him a playful slap on the arm. "That's your fault."

He laughed before settling between her legs and spreading her thighs. "Jim really would like to be where I am now," he told her.

Crystal also knew that he told them about having sex with her. She also knew that he fucked Molly as well while Jim stood naked with his face turned to wall in the corner of their bedroom. Arthur had cuckolded Jim for most of his marriage.

"Wouldn't it be nice having Alan joining them outside and listening to us fucking?" he said as he guided the tip of his cock to her opening.

She sighed as she closed her eyes and enjoyed his slow entry into her. She didn't share his desire; she preferred to cuckold him in secret. Alan would climb into bed later tonight unaware that she had shared it with another man that morning; unaware that the sheets he had slept in the previous night had had to be changed because of their lovemaking.

Arthur thrust hard and deep into her and she wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tightly. "Fuck me harder, Arthur," she told him.

He didn't need telling again.

Afterwards they showered and dressed. Arthur helped her change the bedding before going down to the kitchen for a coffee with her.

"Do you think Alan could pop round at the weekend and help me mow the front lawn?" he asked her as she opened the front door for him.

She smiled. "I don't see why not," she responded with a grin. "He likes helping our elderly neighbours out."

Arthur smiled. "And you?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"I'm always available to do my bit for a certain older neighbour."

He laughed and slipped his hand under her skirt. She allowed his fingers to slip inside her panties and stroke the inside of her labia. "I may need to pop round during the week and offer my depilatory services," he said quietly.

"Tuesday morning will be good."

"Tuesday morning it is then," he replied with a twinkle in his eye.