Crystal's Diagnosis Pt. 03

Story Info
Crystal seeks love from her mom and step dad.
9.4k words
4.49
19.1k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal is 22

Krishna is 23

I woke up Saturday morning to a video call from Krishna. When I answered she was lying in bed, her long, silky, dark chocolate hair all over the place. In the middle was the big beautiful smiling face I had missed so much. The way the light reflected off the toffee skin of her naked upper chest and shoulders made it glow warmly. "Hi Krish," I smiled as I pushed my blanket down to my waist, baring my small, ebony mounds to my sexy friend.

"Good morning, Crys," she said as she mimicked my action. Her body was perfect, not thin and boney like a traditional model, but fleshy and curvaceous. Her healthy-looking physique featured a flawless, but not-so-flat tummy with proportionate, full breasts, complimented with darker areolae and perky nipples. She was the epitome real, true feminine beauty.

"God, I missed being in bed with you," I sighed as I ogled her lovely frame.

"Me too, that's why I did a video call instead of a regular one. I needed to see my favorite girl."

I smiled at the compliment. "Nah, I'm sure I couldn't be your favorite. Too many fish in the sea."

"None as sexy as you," she flattered. I was already a little turned on but my desire grew at her compliment. I snuck my hand underneath the covers just outside the frame. "I have been with a few other girls and none compare to you. You'll always be my favorite."

I have to admit, I felt a little jealous of the other girls. They got to enjoy my friend's hot body while I was home fighting depression. "Well, you're my first and only girl, so that makes you my favorite too."

"Aww, I did take your lesbian virginity. You were so good at licking me, I forgot you had never done it before."

"No. That's only because you trained me so well. I was awful at first, remember? I kept trying to stab your hole with my tongue and then you showed me how to do it right."

"Oh, that's right!" she laughed aloud. "I had to grab your hair pull your face to my clit. But you've improved a lot though. I guess I'm a good teacher then."

"The best," I said as I began to slide my fingers up and down my wet slit, getting excited from the memories of Krishna turning me out.

"But it was you who introduced me to ass licking. I never thought I would do that and then you woke me up that day with your tongue in my ass and loooved it," she moaned out the word 'love' as she shifted onto her back lifting her device in the air. Her hair spread behind her pretty face and her full breasts jiggled as she adjusted herself.

I was loving the aerial view and her words were getting me more hot. I worked my little fingers between my legs with just a bit more purpose. "Oh em gee, are you playing with yourself right now!?" Krishna accused excitedly. "No fair! I wanna see!"

"I bet you do, you dirty pervert," I teased as I sat up with my back against my headboard, removed my blanket and set the tablet between my thighs, broadcasting my spread sex to my girl friend. "Better?"

"Much better," she smiled as she discarded her covers as well, keeping her phone (I presumed) lifted in the air with one hand and then started to work her deep brown nipples to erection with the other hand. I massaged my clit up and down slowly, giving Krishna a chance to catch up to me. I had always been more horny than she and it took more to get her going. For that reason I started to give her control of the moment.

"Tell me what you want me to do, Krish," I gasped.

"Oooo, a game of 'obedience'! just like old times! Ok let's see... uh, first, play with your tits like I am. Do whatever I do." I almost regretted starting this game when I had to take my fingers off my pussy. Krishna always tortured me slow when we played but it always paid off in the end.

She was squeezing her significantly larger 36B breasts in her palm one by one. I obeyed her command, squeezing and groping my chest up and down which brought more need to my neglected cunt.

She took one tit, lifted it up to her mouth and licked her nipple. I loved that she could do that, lick herself and make herself hot. I wasn't sure I could follow but I tried, pressing up on my flesh and dipping my head lower than was comfortable. I grazed breast skin, almost at the areola before I stopped trying. "No fair! My tits are too small!" I pouted

She laughed at me as she clamped her fingers down on her sizable nubbin, giving it a good pinch as I copied. "I just wanted to see them wet."

I smirked and then put my index and middle fingers from both hands in my mouth and got them really wet. Then I rubbed my nipples as I looked down at them. "Like this?" I asked.

"Exactly like that," she breathed. My nips did look fantastic wet because looking at them made me so horny, or maybe it was just the fact that Krishna made me do it. I loved to be controlled, especially by her. Either way, my need to touch my pussy again was growing fast.

"I can see your lips dripping, Crys. You're so wet!" Krishna laughed villainously. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Can I touch it for you? Please?" I breathed, practically begging for the stimulation I was desperate for.

"Not yet, girlie. I want you to rub all up and down that little sexy body and talk to me about a time we had sex. Oh, and don't touch your cookie," my tormentor commanded.

"Dammit, Krish! You're so mean," I whined. "Which time do you want me to talk about?" I asked while beginning to caress from my neck down to my breasts.

"I don't know, your favorite time," she said as she slipped her hand below the frame, just out of view of my curious eyes. I could tell she was teasing her treasure but I couldn't see - and oh, how I wanted to see. And for her to request my favorite time was so mean. She knew exactly which was my favorite - the first time we played obedience with me in charge.

I began to tell the tale of two horny college girls as I rubbed my hands down to my hips and thighs, getting close to my pussy before ascending back to my breasts, torturing myself while she indulged. So unfair.

"I was naked in the bathroom. You stood there in the bathtub, bouncing up and down with your thighs clenched, until I told you to open for me. I put my hand on your crotch and your panties were already so wet, but not as much as they were when you started pissing on my hand. I told you to hold it as long as you could but I think you wanted to piss on me. You were always dirty like that," I feasted on the memory as I told the story and felt myself up. And it was really me who was dirty, I wanted her to do it and she knew.

"And then what did you make me do, Crystal?" Krishna asked for the sordid history, getting herself off and making me help her. My legs still spread to her and desire pooling in my center, I began to squirm in wanton heat.

"I smeared your piss all over my face and made you kiss me." That kiss was so damn filthy and slutty. Just thinking about it gave me chills. I pinched a nipple hard, trying to give myself any sensation that would curb my arousal even if it was pain. I could barely keep talking.

"And why did you make me do that, Crys."

"Because... I... don't know," I really didn't know.

"Could it be because you're a dirty slut?" Krishna suggested naughtily while she drove herself crazy with her fingers, finally lowering the camera so I could see. Her pubic hair was whispy and dark, like the hair of her head but not as thick.

"Maybe."

"Tell me and I'll let you finger yourself."

"Because I'm a dirty slut," I never minded the designation 'slut' and calling myself one for an orgasm was a no brainer.

"Say it all! And make me believe it!" Krishna demanded.

"I made you kiss my pissy mouth because I'm a dirty slut. I wanted you to taste your pee off my lips. You're so clean and prissy, I wanted to make you a filthy whore like me!" My cunt juiced and my clit throbbed and begged me for a touch. I wondered if I might be able to cum just touching my nipples and talking dirty. "Now can I touch it?" I asked permission, desperate for allowance.

"You can finger... your butt hole."

I didn't hesitate. Any stimulation was better than none and I loved to touch myself there, especially at Krishna's request. I stood on my knees and stuck my index finger in my rear end, the little ring looser from last night's antics. I pushed in deep, then out, feeling the sensation slightly in my loins. Oh, god, I would explode if I didn't cum soon.

"Finish the story and I'll let you cum," she sang and put her device on the bed and spread her wonderful legs above the camera, giving me the most intimate view of her hot, pinkness, oozing all over her two prodding middle fingers while she thumbed her tiny morsel. Shit, she was sexy and was dangerously aware of it.

"I peeled your soaked panties off you and made you watch me touch myself with them. I was such a meanie to you. But then I licked your pussy clean like the nasty trollop I am. And then we made love to one another in the tub," I couldn't take it. I ended the story hoping I would be allowed to fuck myself.

Krishna was lost in her own world of pleasure but responded, panting. "Ok... ok... now rub yourself silly, and don't stop until I tell you."

Music to my greedy pussy. I laid back with the camera still focused on my vagina, at an angle so I could see Krishna as she put hers on top of something by her bed, giving me a side view of her masturbation session while she peered back at me. Masturbating for one another was always great, sometimes even better than sex.

I eased my middle finger back inside my ass and immersed my thumb into my sloppy pussy. With the fingers of my left hand I rubbed my sensitive clit in gentle circles. So turned on by my denial, I started to feel the warm, tingling in my center expand outward throughout my body, I was cumming. I began to writhe and buck on the bed, cooing and humming in pleasure as I played.

"Don't stop. Don't stop!" Krishna shouted at me. I had no intention to stop anyway - that is until my bedroom door opened and my mom stood watching for a few seconds in stunned silence. My eyes shot over to the doorway, fingers still working my exploding kitten. I considered stopping but I had to follow the rules of our game, and it was just a lucky consequesne that mom saw me getting off in such a lewd way, legs spread, fingers in my ass and pussy, and having an awesome orgasm. Her timing couldn't have been better.

"Mom, I'm... kind of... busyyy," I whined, shivering through my tingly orgasm. She snapped the door back closed and I couldn't help but giggle. Krishna's eyes widened, then she smiled widely.

"So, did you fuck her yet?" she asked while continuing to masturbate.

"No, I didn't get the chance. These things take time."

"Keep rubbing!" she ordered. I had stopped to answer but also because my senses were so tender, even my light touching caused random spasms. But I obeyed and started again, trying to be light.

"Tell me what you want to do with your mom."

I thought for a second, taking my finger out of my ass to suck on it and putting two fingers from the other hand inside my creamy pussy. My clit was way to sensitive to keep touching while I conjured up my fantasy.

"I want her toooo... undress me in front of my daddy, to show off my slutty little body. Then, she tests all of my holes with her fingers. First she puts her finger on my tongue, and I suck it sloppily to get it ready." Krishna began to moan and close her eyes. I was on the right track.

"Then she puts her dripping wet finger between my little legs and inside me, just like I'm doing now. Then she turns me around and bends me over the kitchen table. She opens my legs and spreads my little butt open so daddy can see. Then she puts her finger inside me while he watches."

Krishna was moaning loud and gasping as I finished my fantasy, and I was already on my way to a second orgasm as she began her first. My vision went blurry for a second after I put two fingers to work on my clit again, my body convulsed involuntarily as if I was being electrocuted. Krishna came too, her body stiffening as she spread out like a star and clutched her sheets, a look of beautiful agony on her face. I loved her cum face - so natural, so real and so lovely.

We came together for an eternity before we exhausted our horny bodies, milking all the pleasure we could before quitting. We laid for a few minutes in the euphoric haze before she sat up. "Wow, never thought long distance sex could be so good."

"I know, right," I agreed. "Almost as good as in person."

"If it was this good on video, just imagine how much better we would be if we were together. I want to come over and see!"

"When could you?" I inquired.

"Well, the semester is almost over, so, the weekend after next?"

"Sounds good to me. And hopefully by then mom and dad will have already fucked me. Ooo, maybe we can have a foursome!"

We both laughed at the improbability (but not impossibility) of it. It would be hard enough to get them to give me what I needed, let alone adding a random stranger to the mix. We shelved the idea for the time being.

I got off the video chat with Krishna, showered, and came down stairs in one of mom's little satin robes, the closest I could come to being naked outside my room. When I came down, mom had just finished cooking and made our plates. We sat at the table and began eating.

"Where's dad?" I asked.

"He had some kind of emergency at one of his apartment buildings. Says he'll be gone all day."

"So it's just us girls, huh?"

"Yeah, looks that way," she said, taking a bite of her omelette.

"Good," I said gleefully as I loosened the belt on my robe, then let the soft material melt off my shoulders and pool at my waist as I sat. "I hate having to wear clothes at home." It was true but I also wanted to give mom a little show. It wasn't like she had never seen me naked, even a few times this summer, but now it felt different that my intention was to seduce her.

She was completely unphased, which was kind of disappointing. We were so comfortable around each other while half or fully naked, she just kept talking and eating. I had hoped that catching me playing with myself might have planted a seed but I got no reaction.

As we ate, I started to idly play with my nipples, feeling them harden between my fingers. When I looked up, mom's eyes were fixed on my now aroused little buds. "Oh, uh... I'm sorry. Old habit." I apologized.

She chuckled. "An old habit from your dorm days?"

"Yeah, me and my roommate used to do it all the time. I think we just liked teasing each other with little gestures like that," I was nervous to bring up Krishna but I liked where this might lead the conversation.

"Your roommate? Is that who you were... uh... on the phone with earlier?"

"Yup, that's Krishna. My best friend."

"So... are you two... a couple?" Mom looked at me with a serious expression.

"No, not really. We just have fun together, no strings attached."

"I see. So... um... when did you find out you like girls?" mom asked starkly.

"Actually, not until we started having sex. We were growing closer as friends then one day I caught her using my panties to get herself off and, I'm not sure why, but I thought it was cute, and... endearing almost. I guess I'm weird like that, crazy things just get me going whether it's a guy or girl."

"I can get that. Certain things can turn a person on no matter who's doing it, I guess."

That statement piqued my interest. "So, what turns you on, mom?"

"Yeah, that's an appropriate question to ask your mother," she said sarcastically.

"What? We're both girls, we're adults. I told you a secret, now you have to share one."

"Yeah, very adult of you," mom rolled her eyes. "Lets just say, I have a few places on my body that even a rattle snake could touch the right way, and I'd have sex with the it."

"Sex with a rattle snake doesn't sound too bad. It's long, and thi-"

"Crystal!" mom burst out laughing, covering her mouth as she almost spit out her food.

"What, it's true," I giggled. "So, what are these places on your body a person could touch to turn you into a slut?"

"A slut? I didn't say that. And why do you wanna know?"

"I don't know, it's just interesting. What, are you afraid I'm going to push your slut button or something," we both laughed at the ridiculousness of my accusation. But that's exactly what my plan was. I wanted to be that horny rattle snake.

"Well, you are always grabbing my ass and brushing up against me when I'm barely dressed. I thought you were just a weirdo but maybe your a bisexual mommy lesbian," she chuckled before sipping her orange juice.

I laughed off the accurate accusation. "No, I was just curious to see if you were anything like me. Playing with my nipples gets me in the mood," I said, completely unaware that I never stopped stroking my nipple as I said that. I then put my hands flat on the table.

"Well, every girl's nipples do that. I'm talking about places that have nothing to do with sex, like... my earlobes. It gets me so hot and I never understood it. I remember Nate used to get me every time by just touching or kissing my earlobe. I wouldn't even be in the mood and then suddenly I would be begging for it. Aaaand why am I telling you this?" She blinked out of her reminiscence and stopped abruptly.

"No, keep going," I teased. "Tell me how you desire to have dad's fat dick inside you just one more time!" I was laughing hysterically and she just chuckled while shaking her head, then stood to put our dishes in the dishwasher. "I could call him if you want," I continued to joke.

"He'd probably be more interested in you at this point, especially with these out," mom said as she walked past me and pat my little boob. Her hand left a tingle on my flesh as she headed up stairs and I followed behind.

"So, what else turns you on?" I asked as we ascended the stairs.

"I'm not telling."

"C'mon mom. I told you about the panty thing and my nipples. You owe me one more," I pouted.

"Nipples don't count. That's just normal. That would be like if you said your clit. Every girl has those sensitive places in common."

"Ok, so what if I told you I like my hair pulled?" I nudged as we entered her room. When she turned to look at me I was curling my black hair around my finger.

"Uh... I would rather not hear about your sexual preferences," mom said as she searched her closet.

"Too bad! Did I tell you that I also like being spanked? When it stings just right I love that. This one time Krishna brought home this guy, and-"

"Alright alright!" mom blurted as she laid a white and blue floral sundress on the bed. "I like my feet rubbed. Now can we please stop this game!?" Mom seemed more ashamed to be amused than actually exasperated.

"I told you two more. So you owe me one. And make it a good one or I'll keep going, and trust me, if you couldn't handle spanking you don't want to hear the rest of my kink."

Mom sighed as she removed her pajama top, exposing her age-defyingly perky grapefruits. "I really like when... and you better not tell your dad I told you this! Or your sister. Ever!"

"Your freaky secrets are safe with me mommy," I purred and winked, smiling in anticipation. She rolled her eyes before removing her bottoms. Her thick, black pubic hair providing cover as I ogled her gorgeous, brown body from the other side of the bed.

"See, that's the type of thing that makes me not want to tell you. Especially when you won't stop playing with your nipples!" I hadn't even realized I started again. It had become a habit I became unaware of while living with Krish.

"Old habits, I guess," I explained and folded my arms over my meager chest. "But go ahead. Tell me."

"I kind of liiiiike," she paused and looked at me over her shoulder, sitting on the opposite edge of the bed with her dress on her lap. "Oh, how can I put this? I like being penetrated... anally," she finally said and then started to get into her dress.