CSHS Extra Curricular Clubs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without moving or turning to face me she responded in a defeated voice, "I'm very excited, sir."

"Stand up and turn around slut. Look at me when you address me," I ordered. She complied, rising to her feet and turning. There was cum hanging down from her chin and her pussy and asshole were saturated, beads of spunk running down the insides of her thighs. The tops of her tits, which hung with her nipples pointing downward and outward, were also absolutely coated with her students jizz as well. It ran down the outsides of her massive jugs in rivulets, and was dripping off her huge dark nipples to form two small puddles of white goo in front of her feet.

"Come over her," I told her. She obediently headed toward me. The walk was obviously painful for her because she looked like she was saddle sore as she made her way across the room. I had been fucking her multiple times a day for a couple of months, but that had no way prepared her for the punishment her holes had just taken. I could see her labia were swollen and bright red from the abuse. Probably the only reason she wasn't raw was because all the jizz that had been pumped into her pussy had acted as lube.

"You enjoyed that didn't you? Deep down you have always loved teasing your students, even before I owned you? It felt good to finally let them gangbang you, didn't it?"

When she responded I knew she was telling the truth. She used a different, more mechanical voice when she was just saying what I wanted to hear. She was using her normal conversational tone when she said, "You're right. I really did tease you guys on purpose before. I didn't fantasize anything as wild as what just happened, but it was incredible. I'm really fucking sore though. You boys are hard on a gal." She rubbed her swollen pussy as she said this. "And that last guy was really rough with my nipples. I have no idea how I'm going to control you guys during class after this, though."

"Oh, I think I can help you there," I said. I really did think I could help her. After all I needed to stay in control of this situation. If any of this got too out of hand she'd be fired and then I wouldn't have any leverage any more, effectively losing my slut.

I planned on rewarding my classmates for their good behavior in class with special Bio Club activities. I already had a few rewards in mind. That should keep them in line.

I took a step back and whipped out my phone, snapping a couple of quick photos of my cum soaked teacher. "I can't wait to show Tiff what a disgusting wreck you are. She's going to love it," I said.

"You are such a dick," Jane replied. I scowled at her and she hastily added, "Sir."

"I think Bio club is going to be a huge success. I think I should start a math club, too," I mused to myself as I sent Tiffany the pictures.

Jane knew Mrs. Bradley the math teacher was also being blackmailed by me. She brightened at my comment saying, "I think that's a great idea, sir!" Doubtless Jane was hoping her newly acquired sexual workload would be lighter if Mrs. Bradley was hosting similar activities in her classroom.

"So is it your turn to fuck me now, sir," she said looking up at me seductively.

"Are fucking kidding me? No way am I sticking my dick into your cum filled pussy right now. Same goes for your ass. You are literally dripping cum out of yourself right now. I'm going to fuck Tiff."

12