CSI: All He'd Ever Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand first went to the heavy balls; balls he knew were full of spunk waiting to be released. He washed them tenderly, not wanting to cause any pain or discomfort, and then he carefully worked his way up the length of pulsating flesh he wanted to taste again so badly. Once it was almost quivering in the palm of his hand Don moved in, capturing some of the lather foamed up on the pubic hair, before turning his lover for the final time and beginning to run it down the dark and inviting crevice of Danny's ass.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Donny, feels so good." The warmth along with the creamy smoothness of the suds almost had Danny creaming himself there in the shower. He knew though, if he did, it would only be with permission and for the moment he thought he could hang on.


"So tight, baby, so tight, open for me, let me in, that's it. Gently, I promise to be gentle." Don wasn't sure how much longer the hot water would last and so, not rushing but speeding up just a little bit, he began to push into Danny's body. When he could feel his fingertip rubbing against Danny's prostate he pulled back, enjoying the cry of disappointment from in front of him, before carefully inserting two fingers instead.

"Take me, Sir. Here, in the shower, please."

"I will, precious, I will." Don had finally pushed three fingers inside Danny's channel and knew he was now ready for his cock. He carefully coated himself with some more of the shower gel and then, grasping Danny by the hips, positioned himself so his tip was brushing the tight, pink portal. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes, Sir." Danny leant forward, rested his head against the tile, and then grasped a cheek in each hand to open himself up fully for his master.

Don slowly pushed, feeling the sphincter tighten before, as he gradually increased the pressure, it opened up for him and he felt himself being accepted into the warm, tight hole.

"Oh, baby, feels so good." Don's fingers tightened their hold on the slick flesh of Danny's hips. He pulled his lover back onto his shaft, trying not to get too carried away, as Danny spoke.

"Fuck me, Sir, fuck me hard. I want to feel you all the way in and all the way out."

Don couldn't hold himself back. The words of permission were all he needed and he thrust forward, impaling his lover on his cock before retreating until only the head was still inside the wonderful body. Then, with a growl of ownership, he thrust forward again, pushing the younger man against the tile and punishing him with his love. Again and again he surged forward, feeling the tightness, until, softly, holding back all his emotions, he spoke.

"Play with yourself, slut, cum for me."

"Ohhhh, yes!" Danny let out a moan of delight, his hand went immediately to his hard flesh, moving up and down, coating it with pre-cum and water as he felt his excitement mount.

Don pushed in hard, his balls resting up against his lover's tight butt and then, as Danny cried out again, he felt himself being grasped even tighter as white hot cum shot out across the shower stall and muscles began to clench around his cock.

"Oh, baby, yes, that's it, cum for me, angel, ohhhh, fuck, yes!" Don, the heat and steam adding to the experience, thrust once more into Danny before his own spunk began to fill the tight shaft. He saw Danny arch his back as he fisted himself to completion and then, after Don slipped reluctantly from Danny's body, both men slumped forward, letting the water wash away their essence before they staggered out to dry themselves and head back to bed.

Don watched his lover's eyes as he slept. He hadn't wanted to wake him yet, but he could see he was stirring.

"Shhh, my pet, shhh." Carefully he finished tying the two scarves around Danny's wrists and then to the bed. He didn't want him in the cuffs; somehow, even through the haze of lust, it had been too close to home, too much like finding a cop held hostage, and so he had decided to use the silken cloths instead.

"Donny? What ..." Danny pulled at his arms, waking up quickly. He looked into the eyes of the man kneeling over him and then felt lips against his own. Slowly, tenderly, his mouth was plundered; he relaxed and let Don enter, the hot tongues duelling as they kissed. He tested the strength of his bonds and determined that, even if they were only soft, they were strong and he couldn't get free.

"So, you want to be teased?" There was a glint in Don's eyes as he spoke and Danny felt his cock stir to the words.

"Yes, Sir." Once again he was only restrained by the wrists and so Danny spread his legs, letting them splay apart and show his submissiveness to his lover.

"I see." Don leant over and ran a finger across the soft skin at the top of his captive's legs. He was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath and a jerking movement that made him chuckle.

"Let's see what you can do with a little pleasure and pain, my sweet, what do you think of this?" Not giving Danny a chance to reply he reached out and grasped both nipples hard in his fingers. Pinching and twisting them he saw Danny arch his back and writhe with the unexpected pain. As soon as they were hard and erect he ignored them, picking up the cock ring and slipping it down onto the hardening flesh. Once that was done he flicked his fingers across the tip and heard his partner cry out.

"Ohhh, fuck, hurts, Donny, please ... hurts." Tears sprang to his eyes and he clenched his fists against his restraints.

"Pleasure and pain, little one, remember? He ran his hand over the now soft member lying across Danny's thigh, changing the sensations he felt completely.

"Th ... thank you, Sir. Touch me again, please let me feel your hands on me." Danny looked up, the love in his eyes unmistakable and Don nodded, unable to speak, or tease, so overwhelming were his feelings for the man next to him.

"Like this, baby?" His thumb rubbed across the head of Danny's cock, spreading the pre-cum and making it feel slick beneath his fingers.

"Ohhh, yes, Sir, just like that." Danny could see the cockring and knew he wouldn't be able to cum easily and revelled in the power it took from him. He relaxed into the sensations in his groin, his hips thrusting to meet Don's hand as it travelled up and down the length of his arousal before groaning aloud as the feelings ceased.

"So, my pet, you want me to tease you?" Don repeated his lover's request, regaining some control as his hand went to his own sex and he began to stroke that instead.

"Yes, Sir, ohhh, God, Donny."

"Mmm, feels so good, precious, so good." Don exaggerated his movements, undulating his hips and then pulling at one of his nipples, moaning as he did so and enjoying the sight of Danny writhing on the bed.

"Please, Sir, free me, let me do that for you, want to make you cum, Don, please." Danny was pulling at his bonds, desperate to be released, so he could do to his master what he considered his job. Don had told him one night as they made love how no one had ever made him cum the way he did and he knew that to see him having to do it himself was the worst teasing Danny could imagine.

"But you want to be tied. If you can't do this then I must do it myself." Again he fisted his cock and embellished the movements, he was enjoying the teasing almost as much as the sensations he caused himself.

"Donny, please, Sir, just for a minute, let me free." Danny cried out and Don gently patted his captive lover's cock, and, as Danny dealt with that sensation, he felt the scarves being removed.

"Thank you, Sir, thank you."

"Get on the floor, on your knees." Don's voice was strict and demanding and immediately Danny did as he was told. He felt his master's hand in his hair and then he was looking up, his head held firmly. "Suck me, but don't make me cum."

"Yes, Sir, I ... I mean, no, Sir." Danny licked his lips and then immediately took the whole of Don's cock into his mouth. He moved his hands to grasp at the tight and sexy butt cheeks, pulling his partner's body closer to him, swallowing furiously as he realized Don wanted him to gag on his sex until he was almost unable to focus.

"Breath, baby, that's it." Don released him for a moment and he gulped in mouthfuls of air. "Again." He was forced down the hard muscle, loving the feeling of total helplessness, and then his head was free and he bobbed back. "Again." This time he was held in position until he began to see stars. Just as he felt he would have to signal his discomfort though Don released him and he gasped in desperately needed oxygen.

"No more, baby, not yet." Don, his hand weaving into Danny's hair once again, pulled the younger man upright gently. "Lie back." Danny did as he was told, leaving his feet planted firmly on the floor. His member stood proudly as his chest heaved and he moaned as Don began to blow softly across its head. Don sucked at each finger of his left hand before running them slowly up the length. He avoided the top, moving back down just as slowly. Danny bucked his hips, wanting all of his shaft to be touched and then moaning when it wasn't.

"Please."

"Please? Please, what, my precious?" Don stopped. He didn't take his hand away but he no longer moved it.

"Touch me, please, sir, the tip, touch the tip"

"I don't think you want it badly enough yet." Don dropped to his knees between Danny's legs and began to lick and suck on his ball sack. With a cry of anguish and excitement Danny writhed on the bed. His body was alive with sensations and, as the pressure increased, he cried out.

"Sir, want ... want to cum, Sir."

Don just laughed. It was a deep, controlling sound and Danny felt his desperation grow.

"Oh, no. You wanted to be teased, and I haven't even started yet." Instead of going back to what he had been doing Don licked down the soft skin towards Danny's hidden entrance. Once he had lubricated it all the way he blew against it, before repeating the process. For the next ten minutes he lavished attention on one part or another of Danny's sexy butt, moving on as soon as he knew he was getting close to cumming. By the time he stopped and looked up Danny was incoherent with lust.

"Please ... now, Sir. Don, please." Danny realised that all the wonderful sensations had ceased and he looked up into the beautiful eyes of his lover.

"Lie on the bed, my precious one, it's time."

"Oh, thank God." Danny did as he was told, grasping his thighs and opening himself up as much as he could. He watched as Don rubbed lube onto his fingers and then cried out again as he felt the hot wet tongue begin to lick and suck at him.

"Relax, pet, just one, there we go." It slid in easily and Don soon had two and then three fingers inside, making sure he touched Danny's prostate on every swoop. He could tell, even with the cock ring, it wouldn't be long before Danny had to cum and so, slowly, but not too slowly, he removed his hand and rested his own sex at Danny's portal.

"Fuck me, Sir, I ... I love you, let me show you I'm yours." The adoration was there in the younger man's eyes and Don nodded.

"Now and always baby, I love you too." He pushed in, relishing the warmth, the tightness and the control he had. Reaching down Don pinched at the two cinnamon nipples nestling in chest hair, pulling and rubbing them before claiming Danny's lips with his own. "Mine, precious, all mine." His hand began to stroke Danny's cock, massaging the tip on every journey until Danny raised his body from the bed, every muscle straining for control.

"Cum, Sir, let me ... fuck, Donny, I can't ... please."

"Yes, my little slut, cum for me."

"Arghhh!" Immediately he heard the words Danny let go, his spunk flew onto his body, the cockring no longer preventing him from releasing a huge load across his body. "Ohhh, oh, oh." He had no words, his legs fell bonelessly from his grasp and, just as he began to fade away, he heard his master roar out his own completion, felt his body being filled with the hot crème he loved so much, before he experienced nothing at all.

Both men had slept soundly, satiated and at ease in each other's arms until, for some reason he wasn't sure of, at almost three in the morning Danny found himself awake and no longer tired. For almost five minutes he lay watching Don as he slept on peacefully unaware of the scrutiny. Finally, even though it was early, the younger man could no longer resist and began to place soft kisses across his lover's chest.

"Mmm, what a lovely way to wake up. Come here, my pet." Don lifted Danny's chin with his finger and captured his lips with his own. For a while they kissed, gently but passionately, hands and fingers teasing soft and smooth flesh or running through head and chest hair. Gradually their bodies began to rock together, their hard shafts stimulating each other and Don looked into Danny's eyes. "Wanna take you, angel, before we leave. No sir, no master, let me make love to you." Danny's eyes smouldered and he nodded. Again his lips, already blushed and bruised by the contact with his lover, were captured and he felt strong fingers begin to massage at his butt cheeks, gently kneading and spreading them, beginning the preparation he knew would culminate in his being taken once again by his partner.

Although Don had said there would be no domination he still needed the sensations of being in charge and, as Danny rolled over onto his back, he pushed the younger man's arms above his head, holding them across the wrists with one hand and leaving him unable to stimulate himself.

"So hot, baby, so hot for you." Don leant forward, capturing a pebble-hard nub between his teeth and then running his tongue over it.

"Arghhh, Don, ohhh." Danny's body, already highly stimulated from the kissing and touching, rose from the bed. He flexed his fingers, trying to move his arms, but felt additional pressure as Don held him and accepted that, equals or not, he couldn't budge.

Don's mouth travelled from one nipple to the other and then, as he began to kiss and nip at the skin, his free hand captured Danny's rock hard sex but, to his partner's dismay, he did nothing except hold it. There was no movement; not even a contracting of the fingers and again Danny raised his body, trying desperately to get Don to move his hand.

"Such a slut, what is it you want, my pet?" Don looked up, his beautiful blue eyes dark with lust but still glinting with enjoyment.

"Please ... please, need you, Donny, need you to move."

"Like this?" Don took his hand away altogether and then captured Danny's lips as a sob escaped. For a while all Don's energy was concentrated on a mind-blowing kiss, but then, as he backed off to breathe in he began, finally, to stimulate Danny's cock.

"Yes, oh, yes, don't ... please, don't stop, Donny, oh, oh, oh." His words became incoherent babbling as feelings began to overwhelm him. Don released his wrists and immediately he was pinching at his own nipples, running a hand over his chest, before pushing Don's head down further on his shaft, feeling him take it all in, gagging slightly as he did so, and then, as a finger began to play at his rosebud Danny knew he was lost.

"Cum, gonna cum, can't ask ... oh, FUCK, DONNY!" His body jerked as the first shot hit the back of Don's throat. He moved a little bit so he could taste the wonderful nectar and, after swallowing the first three spurts, pulled away and watched as the rest of Danny's load splashed over his abs, his lover spasming in time to the jets of crème leaving his body.

Don leant down and kissed Danny's lips; he passed the last vestiges of crème into the open mouth, duelling with the waiting tongue as he let his lover recover from his climax.

Looking up Danny raised a hand to Don's face. He rested it against the rough cheek, feeling the stubble that had yet to be removed and then smiled.

"Take me, Don, want to feel you, love, inside."

"Are you sure?" Don knew Danny had cum hard and had a full day's work ahead of him.

"Yes, please. You said you would make love to me, please, I want to watch." Danny closed his eyes as he felt his index finger being taken into Don's mouth. The feeling of it being sucked in and out began to revive his tired body and his other hand moved to his own sex, helping it back to hardness as he let his legs spread apart, wanting Don to know he was ready.

Don kissed him again tenderly, loving the trust being put in him. He knelt between Danny's legs and slowly, sensuously, began to kiss and savour the soft creamy skin and ball sac before licking down towards his goal.

"Oh, yes, ohhhh." Danny squirmed as he felt the wet warmth begin to suck and lick against his tight hole. He knew that Don would open him up and anticipated the sensations that always started the fantastic journey. Don furled his tongue and began to gently push against the star shaped opening. He heard Danny sigh with enjoyment and then, as the muscle relaxed, found himself being accepted in, the warm and slightly musky sensations increasing his own excitement. Unable to resist any longer Don reached a hand down to begin stroking at his own sex, getting it ready for when he would plunder his lover's ass with it.

The lube was still on the nightstand and he picked it up, poured out a generous amount, and began to drip it onto Danny's skin before coating his fingers and then kissing the tanned shoulder below him.

"Relax, angel, just one finger, nice and slow." True to his word Don entered at an almost leisurely rate. Danny pushed himself back, trying to speed up the process only to feel a light and playful tap on his leg. "You are insatiable, my pet, and I will not be hurried." The groan delighted him and even though he said he wouldn't, Don increased the pace until, with three fingers touching Danny's hidden jewel, he knew it was time.

Coating his hands once more Don lubricated his shaft, making it glisten as he ensured it would be smooth and as pain free as possible for his mate.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir, please, Donny, don't make me wait any longer." Danny was rubbing himself, his cock rock hard and his last climax almost a distant memory so desperate was he to cum again. Struggling to control himself he moaned aloud as he felt the heat from Don getting into position against him.

"Play, show me, precious boy, show me how you play." Don was so horny now the teasing was over that it was all he could do to stop himself from plundering the body beneath him. He moaned out loud as he watched Danny do as he was told before pushing slowly until he was fully submerged in his lover's body.

"Now, Donny, fuck me now." Danny's hand was a blur as he cried out and felt his partner grasp him by the hips. Don leant down and captured Danny's lips, kissing him as he thrust deeper, his bulbous head raking across his lover's magic spot over and over. Their bodies moved in unison, sweat shining on each contour, until Danny arched his back and Don spoke again.

"Now, angel, let me see you cum."

"Cumming, oh, my God, oh, ohhhh." His cum shot forth once more, surprising both men with its intensity and, as he felt himself being held in the vice-like grip of his mate's channel, Don plunged in one final time.

"Yes, Danny, love you, precious. So good, ohhhh, Yes, YES!" His body's movements were all concentrated around his groin. He jerked and shook, his head spun and, as he felt the final drops being milked out of him, he slid, wordlessly, soundlessly, onto the bed and into the arms of his lover.

The alarm went off at seven-thirty and Danny reached out to silence it. His hand sent the clock flying to the floor where it continued to ring.

"Want my gun?" Don's voice was thick with sleep but the noise and the sexy sight of his naked boyfriend leaning over the side of the bed cursing and swearing as he finally beat the enemy into submission soon woke him fully.