CSI: Always & Forever Ch. 02

Story Info
Another smut scene this time Nick's POV.
1.8k words
4.33
4.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to go dancing. She goes dancing nearly every Tuesday night with Ags. Of course, this week Ags had to bow out last minute. Inara said that she didn't mind going by herself this week. It was a great stress relief for her I knew—a chance for her to get out of her head, to let loose in a different way. I just didn't know if I liked the idea of her going alone. So I blurted that I'd go with her. She smiled at me gratefully. She had packed her dress with her and her special dancing heels. It was a Latin dance club or something. I guess I never really had paid as much attention to what this place was.

It had a bar, and that's where I parked myself. I know, I took her to a dance club, but here's the thing—I don't dance. I can't dance. And I certainly knew that I couldn't dance to the caliber of those who were on the floor even as we got there. Dancing with the Stars didn't come close to how good some of these dancers were. I ordered a beer. She looked around, waving at several people. She turned to me and said, "You wouldn't want to dance with me, would you?" I smirked and lifted my beer to my lips. She sighed and shrugged, knowing that it'd been a long shot.

A guy walked up and touched Inara on the elbow. I eyed him, barely able to keep my protective instincts in check. She turned and hugged him. Clearly she knew him. She turned to me and motioned in the direction of the guy. He wasn't much taller than Inara—lean and yet buff, and the buttons on the shirt he wore were on the verge of popping off. Dark hair that was slicked back and deeply tan skin that already had begun to glisten with sweat, he was handsome, I had to give him that. I instinctively wished that he was gay or something, but chided myself.

"Baby, this is Eric. We generally dance together. Eric, this is my husband Nick."

He reached to shake my hand and smiled perfectly white teeth at me. A new song started, and Eric motioned to the dance floor. Inara nodded and leaned into me, kissing me quickly. "I'll miss you," she said before taking Eric's hand and walking to the dance floor.

Do I wish I was Eric in that moment? Fuck yes I do. His hands landing on the perfectly formed curves of her body, that dress hugging them tightly. Her skirt loosely kissing her thighs as it swished around her as she turned and swayed with the music. She was good. Mesmerizing, and everyone else seemed to know it, casting glances her way, some lingering far longer than I was comfortable with. Of course, why I should feel this way was stupid, but I couldn't help it.

She was sexy, but something about her dancing felt disconnected. Like she had given herself to the music, but not her partner, despite them being in perfect synchronization. Maybe I was imagining it, hoping that was so.

I downed a couple more beers as I watched her. My jealously of Eric quickly faded away—in fact, she was the only one I could see. My chest tightened as my desire for her grew...my jeans also felt a bit tight now. I only envied that I wasn't good enough to join her.

A few, long songs later, she sauntered over to the bar. She was glowing; sweat made some of her auburn hair stick to the back of her neck. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her legs glistened. She was beautiful. Her chest heaved as she panted. "A water and a shot of tequila, John, if you please," she said as the bartender came to her.

He smiled and nodded, making quick work of her order. She put down the cash and downed the water in record time. She then turned to the shot and downed it. She put it down and John the Bartender filled it again. "On the house," he said before moving on. She raised the glass to him and finished it in the same fashion as the first. She let out a deep breath and then inched closer to me.

"Hey, sexy," she said, resting her hand on my shoulder. She kissed me gently. I was a bit surprised, since she was averse to PDA. But then I saw her eyes, burning with desire. She placed a hand on my thigh and leaned in closer to whisper. "I wish it was you out there with me," her voice almost husky. She squeezed my thigh.

My cock easily awoke to her touch, making me shift in my seat at my new arousal. God, I wanted her. I wondered if she had as much pent up desire as I had—we hadn't had a chance to be together in a week, and we'd never been apart for that long since we'd been together.

A slow song began to play. She made a quick glance towards the floor and then back at me. "Please, baby," she said, her voice low and pleading, "dance with me."

How could I say no, when every particle of my being wanted to be near her? Terrible dancer, yes, but at this moment what did I care? I set down my near-empty beer as she took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor. Surprisingly, despite the mob of people, we had enough room to breathe. She wrapped her hands around my neck and began swaying. I placed my hands on her hips.

She moved closer to me and rested her head on my chest—with her heels the crown of her head rested at the crook of my neck—her hand moving to clutch at my shirt. I couldn't resist my hands going lower, caressing her ass, grinding against her a little. She looked up at me. Shit; I'm in trouble. Instead of anger, she smiled and slid her hand in my back pocket, squeezing my ass. Shit, I was even harder now.

"I want you," She said, her breath hot against my ear.

I swallowed hard. I kissed her. Just as I was about to part her lips, she broke away from me. She took my hand and guided me out of the mess of bodies and towards the back of the club. I saw the restrooms...only we passed those and rounded a corner. She pushed open an Exit door. The cool night air rushed at me as we walked out.

The moon was half full, but gave enough light due to the cloudless night. We kept walking for a few moments, until rounding a jutted out part of the building. Inara stopped and turned to me. With barely a moments pause, she pulled me to her and kissed me, hard. Her teeth nipped at my lips and her tongue hooked the back of my teeth. Her nails sunk a bit into the back of my head. I moaned and pushed her back against the wall, the brick rough against the calloused hand I used to brace myself.

I grabbed her leg and pulled it up, grasping at her thigh. She inhaled sharply, one hand digging into my shoulder. My cock was already begging to be inside her, to feel her vagina pulsate around me, her smooth soft skin beneath my hands. She pushed against me again, and rested herself against the wall. Before I could voice my frustration, she grabbed my hand.

"Baby, I'm wet for you," she said as she pushed my hand under her skirt and stuck it into her underwear. My fingers instinctively felt for her clit. Oh god. She was dripping. I swallowed hard, my fingers flexing against her clit, already becoming more engorged as I applied pressure.

"I want you inside me, Nicky," she said, her breath heavy.

My breath grew heavy to match hers. This was new; crazy. I'd never have even entertained the idea of doing something this reckless, but with her, nothing felt remotely wrong. What were my other options? Wait thirty minutes to drive home? Try to do it in the car?

As all this was churning through my head, she'd unbuckled my belt and undone my jeans, reaching down to feel for my cock. I choked as her fingers found my cock, already stroking it, coaxing it even harder. "You want me?" she asked, one hand pushing down my jeans and underwear a bit more, the other freeing my cock from its confines.

I pushed her harder against the wall and kissed her hard, slipping down her underwear. She pushed on me gently. I broke away slightly. She spread her legs and arched her hips forward, her back still firmly against the wall. I bent my knees a bit as I inched closer to her. She eased herself onto me. I groaned as I entered her. She was perfect. I thrusted a bit deeper, bracing my hands against the wall, closing the already small space left between us.

Moaning softly, she wrapped her arms around my neck, her fingers intertwining in my hair. I ran my hands down to her ass and hoisted her up against the wall. Her legs wrapped around my waist, her heels pressing into my mostly jean covered ass.

Dear god, if she wasn't amazing. Our faces were so close, I could hear every tiny moan she emitted, every whisper of my name. She tugged at my hair, the sensation making me wild. She pushed my head a bit lower until I was resting my face in her breasts. I kissed her salty skin and cursed at the fabric encasing them.

My arms had begun aching, but I tried not to take notice. Her legs wrapped around me had made her tighter, and it was hastening me along. So were her gasps of pleasure. I lifted my head to catch a glimpse of her head arched back, her luscious mouth agape, holy sounds cascading from it.

That was all it took. The pressure had built and I couldn't hold it any longer. I cried out, muffled by her breasts, as I came. She stifled a moan as I did. She pulled at my head and captured my lips. I drank her in. I carefully lowered her until her feet touched the ground. I didn't realize just how much my arms ached until her weight was alleviated. Still, a good ache.

Probably the most pleasurable lifting session I'd ever had. I must have been staring at her again, because she booped my nose gently. "Penny for your thoughts?" She said, leaning heavily against the wall.

"I love you," I said, bending down to kiss her.

When I finally pulled away, she breathed, "I love you, Nicky. Now, take me home." She patted my chest and pushed me back a little. I began to follow her as we walked towards the front of the building.

"Shit," she said quietly.

"What's wrong?" I said, coming to stand beside her.

"I left my underwear on the ground back there."