CSI:NY When You Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers

To his overwhelming relief, the eyes blinked and focussed on him with joy and love shining from them and a smile crossed his lover's face.

"Thank you, Don," Danny said.

"Let me clean you off, love," Don smiled.

Don slid out of bed and hurried to the bathroom. He rinsed himself quickly and returned to his lover with a cloth soaked with warm water. He got back under the covers and gently wiped down Danny's abdomen, earning a sleepy sound of appreciation. Then the cloth was dispatched to lie wherever it landed. As Don stretched out, Danny moved into his arms, curling up into his side and snuggling down against him with a contented sigh.

"Good night, Don," he murmured, his words already slurring with sleep.

Don pressed a kiss to the silky hair.

"Good night, love." He listened, his heart filled with joy, as Danny's breathing slowed, grew deeper, more regular. He had the man he loved in his arms and he had never been happier.

"Destiny has once again surprised me,

oh destiny must want you here beside me."

****

"When you walk through a storm, keep your head up high

and don't be afraid of the dark"

"Ok, Danny, this is where you take back control from Curtis," Don smiled reassuringly as the stood outside the younger man's apartment. "You go in there, you order him out. I'll be waiting here if he proves difficult and Mac is in the car park downstairs. He'll make sure Curtis gets in and drives away so you know he's gone. You can do this."

"I can do this," Danny nodded, reassuring himself as much as agreeing with Don. He was pulled into a tight hug. "I'm glad you're here," he murmured as Don bent to give him the kiss he needed.

"I'll always be here," Don replied as they broke apart. He nodded as Danny put the key in his lock. He saw his lover take a deep breath and then disappear inside the apartment. Taking his own deep breath, Don waited for Curtis to exit Danny's apartment and Danny's life.

"About time you got back. You didn't call."

Curtis' voice sounded petulant and Danny wondered what it was he ever saw in the older man.

"Get your things together and leave, Curtis," Danny said, surprising himself with the bluntness of his words. "You got to me at my lowest ebb. I realise now just how manipulative you've been. Now it's over. I want my apartment back and I want my life back."

Curtis stared disbelievingly. He had been so close to breaking Daniel. Just a few more days at most and the younger man would have been begging to be taken, to serve him. Anger scorched through his veins. Rational thought vanished, replaced by primal fury and lust. Danny had turned away from him and Curtis slipped off the leather belt he wore. Fashioning it into a crude loop, he dropped it around Danny's throat, pulling it tight as he wrapped an arm around a thin waist to manhandle Danny into the bedroom.

Danny choked and tried to twist free from Curtis' grip. The bigger man was pushing him towards the bedroom and although Danny knew Don would come in if Curtis did not come out, he was afraid the bigger man might succeed in assaulting him. He twisted and managed to knock some books to the floor. He almost sagged with relief as Don came bursting into the room, his gun drawn.

"Let. Him. Go." Don's voice was as dark and dangerous as Danny had ever heard and his eyes glittered furiously.

"I'm walking out of here," Curtis said, keeping his grip on Danny. "He's not going to make charges and you're not going to stop me."

Danny knew Cutis was right and that made him furious. With a growl of anger he stamped hard on Curtis' foot, drove an elbow into the older man's midriff and twisted free. Yanking the belt from around his throat he took the few steps necessary to be at Don's side. He stared at Curtis who seemed to have visibly shrunk. However, before Don could do or say anything further, Mac came in. Danny stood as close to Don as he could as his lover re-holstered his gun and listened to Mac cite Curtis' car registration number.

"That is your car, Mr Willis?" Mac asked almost casually.

"Yes," Curtis said, sticking his chin out.

"Good," Mac smiled, but his eyes remain glacial. "It seems there are several unpaid fines on it. You can accompany me to the station and we can check out whether there is anything else on your record."

Curtis face paled and his jaw dropped. He had forgotten the speeding tickets and parking fines that he always intended to get around to paying.

"I'll get your car towed away, there will be a charge to recover it," Mac continued almost conversationally as he guided the silent man out of the apartment. "I'll see you two later," he added.

Don pulled Danny into a tight hug as soon as Mac had shut the door.

"You did it, love. You stood up for yourself and he's out of your life. Now we can start with ours. I love you, Danny."

"Love you, too, Don. So much," Danny sighed. He hugged Don back. He still had his job, his friends and now a lover who cared as much for him as he cared for them. Things were finally looking up.

"I need a hero,

I'm holding out for a hero till the end of the night"

****

"They say love conquers all.

You can't start it like a car. You can't stop it with a gun."

Danny looked up shyly at Don as the waiter came to take orders for coffee.

"Two cognacs," Don ordered. He selected his choice from the menu and the waiter nodded before moving away.

"You trying to get me drunk?" Danny whispered with a grin.

"Nope, but I do want you relaxed and this seemed like a good way. Just sip it, enjoy the buzz and let me look after you," Don smiled.

Don had selected an upmarket restaurant with an intimate booth for the prelude to their first night of full sexual intimacy. Looking across the table into Danny's love-filled eyes, he was pleased he had taken the time and effort. The thought of what they would do when home had him harden every time and he needed as much as Danny to be relaxed.

The meal had been leisurely and light. He had chosen oysters on the shell, followed by a plain green salad. The main meal had been honey-glazed lamb medallions with baked cherry tomatoes. They had consumed a bottle of champagne and would finish off with the brandies. Don cast a quick glance at his watch. He had a limo picking them up in thirty minutes. Perfect timing.

****

As the two men entered the apartment they came together in an embrace, mouths seeking counterparts and melding together as tongues danced to a rhythm only they could hear. Jackets slithered to the floor to lie in the hallway. Shirts were discarded to fall at the bedroom door where they accompanied the shoes toed off as lips explored bared necks and torsos. Pants fell to lie a few feet from the bed, pooling together to await socks and briefs.

The two men eased onto the bed, hands constantly touching and caressing and lips kissing. Their bodies rubbed and surged, hard flesh meeting and parting to soft moans of shared pleasure. Finally they broke apart, panting and gazed at each other.

Don locked eyes with Danny and got the nod he needed to continue.

"Lie on your back," he growled his voice rough.

The younger man shivered as he complied. Absent-mindedly he sucked at his bottom lip holding it between his teeth waiting for Don to move. Don gently but firmly spread Danny's legs so he could settle in between them. There was lube and two packets of condoms. Don picked them up to look at them.

"I know we're both clean, Don," Danny whispered as he stopped Don from opening the packet. "But I didn't want to presume..." he trailed off, as the older man's eyes seemed to pin him in place.

"You'd like bareback?" Don asked. He needed to be absolutely certain of Danny's needs.

"I want to feel you, feel us," Danny said. "I want to know it's real. But if you prefer to use protection then I respect that." Almost as the words had passed his lips they were possessed with passion and his mouth ravished by Don's tongue. He locked gazes with the older man.

"Bareback," Don husked, throwing the condoms into the bin at the side of the bed. The thought of no barrier between them had his already eager erection throbbing, demanding it be buried in his lover's heated depths. Don tried to will it into obedience, knowing Danny needed careful preparation.

Opening the tube, Don squeezed the gel onto his fingers and rubbed them together. Then he brought his hand down. His thumb brushed against the swell of Danny's buttocks, eliciting a tremble and a moan from the younger man. Don looked at Danny, still biting his lip, following his every movement from half-closed eyes.

"If I do anything that hurts you, tell me," Don requested gently as his fingers found and slid along, the crease between Danny's mounds.

"But you won't hurt me," Danny replied, confidently tilting his hips upwards and urging Don's fingers closer to his entrance. If there was one thing he could be sure of, Don would never deliberately hurt him.

"Promise me," Don insisted, keeping his touch light and teasing.

"I promise," Danny said softly. "I love you."

"I love you," Don replied in a whisper as his fingers found the hidden opening. He let his finger nudge against it, stroking lightly until it flexed its welcome. He pushed inside, there was resistance, then give, just enough to let the tip of Don's finger breach Danny's body. Heat seared it, and a gasp echoed loudly in the bedroom, the older man neither knowing nor caring from whom it originated. Don rested the palm of his free hand on Danny's flat stomach and rubbed soothingly. "Let me in, love," he urged gently, pressing his finger deeper until fully enveloped. He drew it back slowly, watching his mate carefully.

The younger man's face was tense, but his eyes were darkened and desire-filled. Soft gasps escaped his lips and Don leant forward to ravish them once more. He coated two fingers letting them slide back into Danny's tightness. The flicker of pain on Danny's expressive face faded as quickly as it had come. However, he tilted his hips upwards, driving the digits deeper inside, quelling any of Don's concerns before they could take voice.

Don took his time easing his fingers inside his lover's tightness. Slowly he began spreading them to widen the narrow strait. The soft, low moans from Danny's lips encouraged him as he added a third finger. Tenderly the older man rubbed his free hand over Danny's flat belly in circles. His intention was on keeping his virginal mate relaxed as he was prepared. The silver pool that glistened enticingly on the toned stomach beckoned silently. Giving into temptation, he bent and licked his lover's pre-come, his own moan of appreciation harmonising with that of Danny's desire.

Although still nervous about the ultimate joining, it was what Danny wanted, what he needed. To be a part of the man he loved and to take Don inside him. As such he was writhing, grinding against the fingers gently thrusting into him and moaning his encouragement. The little he knew of making love was enough for him to understand what Don was doing and why.

He remembered how he had come almost instantly the first time Don's tongue had swept across his hidden entrance. They had petted and touched, but this was new, special and Danny had no frame of reference by which to compare the sensations. He was committing each new one to memory to replay and savour again and again. A feeling of invasion had given way to satisfying fullness and then to igniting sparks as Don had brushed against his prostate setting him aflame. Danny mewled in denial as Don pulled his fingers from him, leaving him bereft and aching to be filled once more.

"Don," he breathed, lifting his head and catching Don's gaze. "Please."

The older man smiled and Danny's eyes wandered down his lover's body, over the toned chest and abdomen, coming to rest on Don's damson-hued staff. He knew he wanted to feel Don's impressive erection filling the void his fingers had left. He blinked as Don captured his hands and coated his fingers with lube.

"Make me ready, sweetheart," Don rasped.

His hands trembled as Danny reached to spread the viscous fluid over the flesh that would unite them. The groans from Don's lips made the younger man realise just how much his mate wanted this, too.

"Enough, love," Don smiled. "Want to be inside you when I come."

Instinctively Danny tensed as Don began to enter him. The older man's erection was thicker than the fingers that had stretched him. Insistent pressure became more demanding, a flash of pain and then Don slid inside him. Danny took deep breaths, forcing himself to stay calm. He could hear Don talking to him, murmuring a string of reassuring words and endearments. He shifted his focus to the voice, letting the litany of love flow over him, helping his protesting muscles relax and accept the desired intruder.

"I'm sorry, love." Don was divided by conflicting sensations. His shaft was in heaven and his body wanted to finally allow the much desired completion. However, his mind was aware of his mate's discomfort and the need to stay still, to give Danny time to adjust.

"It's okay," Danny assured. "It's okay," he repeated.

Don claimed the lush lips once more, stroking Danny's softening shaft and nudged his hips forward another inch. He felt his lover tighten then relax around his erection, accepting a little more. He waited a few moments and pushed forward another fraction. Danny squirmed, but eased more quickly. After several more careful increments, Don was fully sheathed inside. He panted almost in synchronisation with his lover. He was buried to the hilt in searing, velvet tightness. He was in the man he loved. Nothing he had ever experienced could equal how he felt at that moment. It seemed as though Danny had been made to fit him, or he Danny, it did not matter which. This was where and with whom he wanted to be for the rest of his life.

"Move? You must need to move," Danny whispered, his voice, uncertain. He knew from the sensation of the hard, unyielding flesh throbbing inside him that Don had to be keeping a tight rein on his body.

Don almost sagged with relief, knowing that Danny was ready to go further. His erection was eagerly seconding Danny's suggestion and it took all of the older man's willpower not to accede to its demands.

"In a minute, love," he said. "I can wait," Don added firmly. To take his mind off his own body's needs, he moved his free hand over Danny's hip to gently grasp his softened shaft. Danny's erection had faltered, but after a few firm strokes it began to harden once more.

"That feels so good," Danny moaned. He was relaxing, trusting the older man to protect him here just as he would in a dangerous situation. He squirmed, with re-awaking desire remembering how Don's fingers had felt, and wanting to experience that sensation again. He heard Don's steadying breath. His lover carefully pulled his hips back, and then made a gentle, slow, undulation forward. Danny gasped and tried to reciprocate.

"Lay still, babe," Don urged him. He carefully stoked the fire inside Danny, keeping his moves smooth and slow. He felt his lover's shaft grow steadily in his hand, responding to the dual stimulation. Feeling his mate had relaxed sufficiently Don thrust a little more deeply, this time nudging the little gland he had aimed for.

Arching his body, Danny cried aloud at the new sensation. His whole body shuddered. It was beyond anything he had felt earlier, instantly lighting every nerve ending along his body. His hardness throbbed not just from Don's hand, but also in tandem with Don's own flesh within him. He could now feel every long, hard inch of his lover without pain. He whimpered needily as Don began a steady, rhythmic thrusting, hitting his sweet spot on each deep inner stroke.

The older man moaned as he fell into an ageless dance, thrilling at Danny's impassioned responses. He could feel his lover's erection hard, slick and eager. Danny's unrestrained cries fuelled him on, enrapturing him with dulcet sounds of delight falling from kiss-swollen lips. He felt a trembling began deep within his young lover which made him openly groan as the narrow strait grasped his flesh even tighter.

"Don, it's so good," Danny husked. "Never felt this way. Love you, love you."

"You're incredible, "Don breathed, kissing him between his words."So good, so perfect, want to stay here forever." He knew Danny was close and his desire was to make sure his lover came before him. From the tremors he could feel in the lithe body it would be soon. It would take just a few more strokes of hot, damp flesh, a few more thrusts into the still-tight passage. Don grunted as it suddenly clenched around him.

Danny wailed as his orgasm crested and washed over him, engulfing him in waves of pleasure he had never dreamt existed. He shook, trembled, and erupted in Don's insistent hand. His lover milked him of all he had as hard flesh continued to rub his prostate extending the bliss. He moaned wantonly as wet heat began to pulse inside him as Don reached his own pinnacle.

The sudden spasming of his lover's passage clamped down on Don with a force that almost took the older man's breath away. He managed a few final feral thrusts and climaxed just seconds behind Danny. He dropped his head against a shoulder, sucking at the soft, warm skin as his essence filled the still contracting channel. He let the sensations wash over him as his hips continued to thrust, easing into a desultory glide in the slick strait. It took several long moments for Don to regain his wits.

Soft kisses were traded until Don's softening flesh finally slid from its haven. Danny spread himself eagerly as a warm, wet tongue laved his body. He smiled as Don's lips captured his own once more, the taste of himself in the older man's mouth sending tendrils of lust to stir restlessly low in his stomach. He blushed at the feral grin on Don's face as the older man drew back.

"It's okay, sweetheart," Don whispered, letting his hands slide across sensitive inner thighs. "I'll take care of you. I love you." Kissing Danny, he let his tongue slip naturally into his mate's dark cavern.

"Love you, Don," Danny panted, his arms and legs wrapping around the bigger body. "I love you."

Don drew Danny into a tight embrace, his hands possessively roaming over the soft, warm body. He was quite certain that despite the explosive orgasm Danny had just experienced, he could coax another from the younger man. He began to slide down the slender torso to feed at the irresistible nipples relishing the impassioned cry of his name. It was going to be his pleasure to teach Danny what love was for the rest of their lives.

"you were sent to me for one reason, I can tell you

you're here to show me what love can be."

*

Songs:

'From the end of the world' ELO

'You don't know' Helen Shapiro

'Every step you take' Police

'Bad Karma' Warren Zevon

'Poison' Alice Cooper

'Hold on tight' ELO

'Bridge over troubled water' Simon and Garfunkel

'Destiny' Gloria Estefan

'You'll never walk alone' Gerry and the Pacemakers

'Hero' Bonnie Tyler

'Searching for a heart' Warren Zevon

'Along came you' Gloria Estefan

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,328 Followers
12