CSI Resolutions and Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Donny, I want you to fuck me, take my cherry, I give myself to you."

"All in good time, my sweet boy, all in good time. First of all it's my turn to pleasure you. Now, hold on to the bed frame, or do you wish me to tie you there?"

Danny's hands went immediately to hold the bars of the bed and although Don felt a stab of disappointment he knew everything had to be done one step at a time, restraining his partner could wait.

"Ohhhhh, yessssss." Danny cried out as he felt Don suck on a nipple, there had been no teasing this time he had taken it straight into his hot, wet mouth and begun to nip and lick at it. Danny writhed on the bed, desperate for other parts of him to be touched and loved as well but Don knew what he was doing and he moved so he was only touching Danny's legs with his own body, leaving the younger man's cock to jerk in the cool air, desperately trying to find something to rub against.

Don sucked at the nipple, raising red marks around it, claiming his lover in a place where he knew it wouldn't be seen by anyone else and then he began to kiss and nip his way down the lightly haired torso towards the soft brown pelt that held all his heart's desires.

He blew across the tip of Danny's cock and watched the pre-cum leak from the small slit. With his index finger he captured the essence and began to carefully spread it over the bulbous head before blowing again, causing Danny to moan as the warm and cool sensations overwhelmed him.

"How much to you want me, my love? Talk to me, let me hear you." Don moved across Danny's body so that their cocks touched before resting on his arms, his mouth just above that of his lover's.

"Ohhhh, please, Don, let me taste you, let me pleasure you like you do me. I want your cock in my mouth, please, your big dick belongs in me." Danny watched with greed in his eyes as Don moved further up until his cock was above the lips he had so recently plundered.

As soon as the recumbent man opened his mouth he thrust forward, pushing his full length in past Danny's gag reflex and down his throat. For a second he thought that he would have a fight on his hands but instead the fear passed from Danny and he let his face be fucked. Don moved up and down, first slowly then a little quicker, all the time making sure Danny remained comfortable with what they were doing.

Don felt his climax building, felt his balls begin to constrict, and he pulled back. He had no plans to come in Danny's mouth, not this time, and so he moved away, running his fingers over the other man's chest, pinching at the nipples and then teasing them until once again he had succeeded in making his lover writhe beneath him. With one final pinch to the left nipple he moved swiftly down to the rock hard cock, enveloping it with heat and moisture as he moved on it, sucking his cheeks in to increase the sensations and enjoyment until Danny had to let go of the bed frame to grasp the sheets.

"Ohhhhhh, Donny, gonna cum, please, let me cum, arghhh, DONNY!" Danny raised his body off the bed as his spunk flew out of him, the thick white crème splattered on his chest and abdomen, once, twice, three times, before, as his body jerked and spasmed in ecstasy, the last of his load ran down his still hard rod and over Don's fingers.

Don watched as Danny's legs gave a few final jerks and then he took his sperm covered fingers and placed them on Danny's lips.

"Clean me, taste what you gave me."

Danny opened his mouth, sucking the fingers in, as he lay compliant and complete on the bed. He felt Don collect up the spunk from his chest and then watched as he took it into his own mouth. Don then leant over him and kissed him, transferring the cum back into him and watched while he swallowed it down.

"Did you enjoy that, my precious?" Don asked the question with a wicked glint in his eyes. The answer was obvious but he needed to hear his lover speak, wanted to hear his voice once more before he continued and sated his own needs.

"Mmmmm, but more, sir, please, let there be more." Danny was recovering quickly and he reached up to pull his friend towards him. "Kiss me."

The request was quickly fulfilled; Don rolled so they were facing each other, side by side, and began to kiss his mate with a passion and devotion he had never used before. As he did so one hand travelled down towards the thatch of pubic hair once again, his fingers gently teasing and touching the soft flaccid rod, which, to his delight, began to respond immediately.

"Now you are mine, I will take you, make you my property. Are you ready for that?" Don's voice came out as a growl and he saw Danny nod vigorously.

"Yes, sir, I want to be yours, to be taken by you, owned by you, please, do it now."

Don felt tears prick behind his eyes because of the willingness and submissiveness that Danny showed to him.

"I'll be gentle with you, my love, I promise you that. And you must be honest with me. If you want me to stop I will. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand, but I'm willing for it to hurt if it means I'll feel the pleasure afterwards."

Don leant over and pulled the drawer of the nightstand open. He grabbed a packet of condoms and a tube of lube before closing the drawer again.

"One day, my love, we can do without these," he held up the packet and smiled, "but for now we have to be careful. I cannot hurt you; you are too precious to me."

Danny nodded; the sincerity in Don's voice moved him and the love that had remained hidden beneath the surface tried to burst forth. He wanted to speak, to express how he felt but he didn't. For now he needed to watch and wait. The time for speaking would come later.

"Turn over, let me prepare you." Don moved back a little and watched as Danny made himself comfortable on his stomach then, placing small, butterfly-like kisses on the now exposed spine, he moved down towards Danny's hips. He raised him up on his knees before, at last, touching the round, pale butt cheeks offered to him and gently parting them.

With one sharp intake of breath to try and calm himself Don bent down and began to kiss and lick at Danny's hidden treasure. He heard his lover moan aloud and felt the sheets being grasped and knotted inside Danny's fists.

"Oh, God, I ... I never knew... feels so good."

The pillow he rested his head on muffled Danny's words but Don could hear him without a problem. He furled his tongue and began to gently work his way inside Danny's body. Carefully he increased the pressure he used until he could feel himself being accepted. He worked in the same way for a minute or two until Danny was thrusting back against him to take more of the muscle inside. The groan he heard as he moved away made Don laugh and he coated a finger with lube and gently began once more to gain entry to his lover's body softly encouraging him with loving words as he did so.

Danny felt the difference immediately, his muscles clenched and he had to force himself to relax. He knew it was only one finger, that there was far more to come, far more that he wanted to come and he remembered the kindnesses, the food, the loving looks and words and his muscles did as they were told as the finger was joined by another and then another.

"That's three, my baby, are you ready for me now, or do you want to do this a little longer?" Don pumped his hand in and out of Danny's ass as he spoke, watching the body language as well as the body.

"No, take me, Don, I want to feel you; this is so good, want more."

"Ok." He pulled himself free, kissing around the area continually to help the new sensations become accepted but stopped as Danny began to turn himself over.

"Want to see you, please, Donny, let me see you."

"Baby, it will hurt more this way, maybe next time, hon?"

"Please. I'm yours, I'll do what you wish, but let me see you take me the first time." There were tears in Danny's eyes as he spoke and Don suddenly realised that however dominant he might be it was the submissive who would run this relationship; he could deny him nothing.

Nodding his head Don grabbed the lube again and dribbled it down into Danny's crack. He pulled the condom onto himself wishing he didn't have to wear one and then carefully picked Danny up by the calves and rested his ankles on his shoulders.

"Rules, my sweet, if it hurts you tell me, if you want me to stop you tell me, if you like it, you tell me. Ok?"

"Yes, sir." Danny looked up at Don who seemed to loom over him. He let go of the sheets and reached up to run his fingers into the chest hairs he loved so much. "Let me kiss you."

Don moved lower and felt Danny claim his lips, his tongue invaded his mouth and for a moment he forgot all about what he would or had done, the kiss took over. He felt Danny's hands play with his nipples, felt them harden to little bullets and he moaned into his lover's mouth.

"So good, baby, so good. Let me fuck you. Can't wait, need you."

Danny lay back immediately, he wanted nothing more than to do what Don told him and he opened himself up to his lover as he felt the head of his dick brush his most private of areas.

Slowly and carefully Don guided himself into Danny's tight virgin hole. The grasp of the muscles took his breath away and he paused just inside the sphincter, not only for Danny's sake but his as well.

"Oh, God, Donny, slowly, it hurts. Slowly, don't stop." Danny felt a pain unlike any he'd ever experienced. The burning was overwhelming but, he realised, it had peaked almost immediately and while Don didn't move the pain could gradually diminish.

"So tight, lover, so tight." Don spoke, his voice husky with desire as he watched the fists clenched in the sheets. The knuckles, white at first, gradually began to regain their colour and as they did so he began to slowly move again.

Danny looked up at his lover; the concentration on his face was he knew there because he had no intention of hurting him. He wondered, for an instant, if Don wanted to go faster, to thrust into him, but he said nothing.

"There, how's that, baby? You have me, all of me." Don moved again, his balls gently slapping against the skin of his lover and waited for a response.

"Fuck me now, sir, take me, hard, please. Hard."

With a growl Don straightened up slightly and began to pound into Danny. He could see that the pain had gone and his partner was feeling nothing but pleasure. Each time he thrust he knew he was touching Danny's prostate and he felt his muscles move and clench around him.

"Ohhhhhh, oh, oh, gonna ... yes ... gonna cum, Donny, now, arghhh!" Danny raised himself up, altering the thrusting motion again and his load shot out so hard and fast that it hit his chest, missing his abdomen altogether. Again and again he ejaculated, painting himself with his release before crying out once more as Don joined him.

"Yes, oh yes, baby, cumming with you, cumming now, ahhh, fuck, Danny!" Don went rigid as his cock forced its load into the top of the condom, his muscles clenched and he felt Danny tighten around him, milking him of the last drops before he collapsed, bonelessly onto his lover, unaware of anything other than the fact that he had found his soul mate as he sank into oblivion.

The End ... I think.

12