CSI: Trust Series - Intoxication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh watched, again captivated by the couple as Sara slipped a hand between their bodies and drew her fingers across her dripping slit. Bringing her hand up, she rubbed her gleaming digits over Grissom's lips. When he sucked them into his mouth, cleaning them with his tongue, she and Josh both moaned.

Slowly, he let her fingers slip from his mouth. "Not quite what I meant."

Sara's smile, as she looked down at the two men, was predatory. "I didn't think it was."

Untangling herself, Sara knelt across from Josh. Leaning forward, she placed her hand over her his, and together they stroked her husband's dick.

"Stop!" His voice wasn't his own. Low and guttural, he pleaded with them. "Not yet. Too good."

Reluctantly, Sara released him. "You ready?"

With a grin, Grissom nodded. "Born ready."

She swung one leg over his body and positioned herself over his head. Grissom put his free hand on her hip and for a moment he held her in place; breathing in her scent, drinking in the very essence of her. And then he pulled her down until he could taste her.

The air was filled with the sounds of sex; sucking and moaning and the ragged breathing of all three. Sara gripped the headboard with one hand and with the other she massaged her breasts, raising her nipples into tight peaks.

With the first stroke of Grissom's tongue over her swollen lips, Sara's eyes had slammed shut, blocking out everything but the feel of his mouth on her flesh. She wanted nothing more than his tongue on her clit, she ached for the release it would bring and she growled in frustration at his adoration of her left inner thigh. His quiet chuckle had her wiggling against his cheek, searching for his mouth with her body.

Grissom continued to slide his hand up and down Josh's length. He applied more pressure, feeling Josh's reaction through the tightening of his thighs, the way his hand trembled against Grissom's own hardness. Everything, every moan, every gasp, every whisper, was pushing him closer to the edge. His big body was almost vibrating with the need for release. At that point, even breathing seemed to take a back seat to reaching orgasm. Nothing, not even dignity, was more important than the need blazing through him.

"Suck it," he growled in frustration. "Suck. My. Dick." Vaguely, he heard Sara's gasp of surprise and Josh's triumphant chuckle, but he just didn't care.

Josh's mouth closed over him and everything seemed to happen at once. He turned his head and found Sara's clit, teasing it with his tongue, sucking it between his lips. His hand continued to slide over Josh's cock, moving faster and faster as he became more focused on the intense pleasure of the moment.

All three of them were rushing toward the finish line. Each of them focused on his or her own pleasure. With a sound that Grissom had never heard her make, Sara came first. He could feel her muscles quivering and pulsing with her climax. It seemed that she set off a chain reaction because suddenly Grissom was over the edge; his body shaking and tightening with the force of his orgasm. And Josh was there, swallowing convulsively as Grissom spilled himself into his mouth. Finally, Josh let go. His come spurting across Grissom's stomach, leaving a milky white trail against the tanned skin.

Eventually, they began to move. Josh stood and padded into the bathroom, coming back with a warm cloth and cleaning Grissom's stomach. Retrieving his t-shirt and boxers from the floor by the bed, he quickly slipped them on. Turning back to the bed, he took a moment to look at the couple spooned together there. Walking to the side of the bed, he bent and placed a kiss on Grissom's mouth, soft and chaste considering what had transpired mere minutes before. Then he did the same for Sara, lingering just a moment to let her taste Grissom on his lips.

For a few seconds more, he watched them, knowing that he would never have the opportunity again. That they would never speak of it again. Without a word, he turned and left the room.

12