Cthasguahafgh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing in nature that could have given rise to such a being, and it was a being and not some simple brutish creature. It was sentient, and it was malevolent. It hungered and craved, but not for blood or flesh. It lusted after terror and despair and hopelessness. Anger and hatred were its appetizers.

And it just hung there above us. I felt that I was so small and puny before this Lovecraftian monstrosity. There was no reason why it should have stopped its attack when we were obviously so helpless before it. I turned back to my wife and our eyes met.

"Cyn, run for your life! I'll stay here and distract it somehow."

"No! I'm not leaving you! I don't care if it kills us both, just so long as we're together!"

There was a wave of pressure that washed over us. We looked up and I noticed the creature seemed to have risen a small distance, but I could feel the voice whispering and rattling in the back of my skull.

I turned to the natives. They were hugging each other desperately. The warrior was muttering something and the woman was nodding her head. Both were crying.

The voice cried out, "Kill her! Kill her! You cannot trust her!"

Cyn put her hands on my cheeks and turned my face to her. "I heard it, too. It feeds on negative emotions. We have to..." She pulled me forward and we kissed.

That single kiss was warm, soft and stirring, and it was followed by a rapid series of desperate kisses across my mouth, cheeks and chin. We separated a short distance and stared at each other for a few seconds.

I didn't ask the question, but she nodded her answer. I climbed up on to the stone, between her legs. We kissed again. Her hands went to my shoulders and pulled me down onto her. I ran my fingers through her hair and turned my head this way and that, as we kissed and kissed again.

One of her hands slipped down across my chest, over my abdomen and then to my pajama pants. She sought me out and then gently gave me a suggestive squeeze that started my blood flowing.

I leaned over to my right and covered one of her breasts with my left hand. The fabric of her negligee was thin and I could feel the nipple hardening underneath. But that wasn't enough. My fingers danced to the centre of her chest where a gap in her pajamas was kept closed by a single button. I wrapped my fingers around the hole and jerked. Her negligee tore down the middle and opened to reveal her breasts.

I lifted my face from hers to look down at her chest rising and falling with each breath. I could also see the two natives who were watching us curiously. Cyn's own fingers tried to duplicate my feat, but couldn't tear the fabric of my pajamas. As I kissed the dip in her throat, she managed to undo my buttons and slip her hand inside.

Kissing her slowly and deliberately, I made my way down until I was directly between her breasts. Cyn teased my penis by rolling the foreskin back and forth. I was hardening quickly, despite the deadly threat hovering over us. I poised my mouth over one of her breasts and looked up at her face. She was staring straight up. My tongue flickered out and touched her nipple.

She looked down at me. "No time for that, love."

I took my cue and rolled directly on top of her. She bent her knees and opened her legs while I pulled my erection out through the open flap.

"Oh, quickly! Just make love to me!" She looked up, above us, and then clamped her eyes shut.

I plunged in. She was wet and tight, as always. I pushed half way in and then withdrew a little, feeling myself hardening a little more. I plunged in again and she bit her lip.

There was a pressure inside my skull and it felt as if my soul were being stretched out through my spine. I stopped and started to turn my head upwards. Cyn opened her eyes and grabbed my shoulders.

"Don't stop! Please don't stop! Keep going! I love you so much!"

Her eyes closed again and I concentrated on how much I loved her and how good I wanted to make her feel. I plunged in and she gasped. I pulled out and plunged in again, and again. She gasped each time, and each time it was a little louder than before.

I could hear the natives saying something, but it wasn't important. All that mattered was Cyn and the sweet, intoxicating noises that came with each breath as we made love. I lowered myself onto her and kissed her mouth, while undulating my hips faster and faster. She tried to cry out, but every gasp and moan was muffled by my lips. I kissed her hard and she wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders and clung to me tightly, almost painfully so.

She was trying to match my thrusts and I could feel pressure building, not in my skull but in my balls. There was that familiar tingling and almost-heaviness, and then the rush as my seed pumped through me.

Cyn broke the kiss as she threw her head back and drew in a great breath. Her back arched and my hands went down to her hips to hold me inside of her, as deep as I could go. I grunted three times as she let out a long, sweet moan of pleasure.

I hadn't realized I'd been holding my breath and I took a number of deep, relaxing gasps. Cyn raised her head to me and I bent forward so we were forehead to forehead.

"It doesn't matter if it kills me now," I whispered.

"The monster!" she shouted. She pulled me close and looked over my shoulder. "It's gone!"

I leaned to one side and looked into the night sky. Sure enough, the entity had disappeared as if it had never been. Cyn and I hugged each other and wept.

After several minutes, I remembered the native couple. We sat up and Cyn gasped as we saw the two were dead. They lay in each other's arms and they looked to be sleeping, but they were completely still and somehow we just knew that the being had lashed out and struck them down before it fled.

We stayed there for perhaps ten or fifteen minutes, wondering who this couple had been and what they'd been through. Cyn figured they were probably the first lovers from the legend. The man and woman that had come to imprison or slay this evil creature, that they had thought was some kind of spirit. It had worked its influence upon them and most likely the warrior had slain his wife. Then the beast had come and plucked them up. What was death to a monstrous being from beyond space and time, and alive for strange aeons? Maybe when it was away from Earth it spent its time practising its torments upon these two poor souls.

16

"And then we went home and called the local R.C.M.P. detachment." Recounting the story made me feel cocky and I wanted to upset that psychologist. "And that's my story...and I'm sticking to it," I finished with a smug smile.

The psychologist smirked. "Well, I think we have more than enough evidence now for a conviction gentleman." Three of the cops nodded in agreement, and one actually yawned.

"We're not arresting him," stated an older Mountie, who had just walked into the interrogation room.

"I'm glad that one of you is reasonable!" I said.

"Please, Mr. Foster. May I remind you that your story is completely preposterous? Except for three little facts, I think the most likely explanation is that you and your wife were on drugs or drunk and murdered two innocent Indians who wandered onto your land." He leaned forward. "And saying that smart-ass line from that Tragically Hip song isn't the smartest thing you could have done."

"And, pray tell, what three little facts are those?" demanded the psychologist, rising angrily to his feet.

The chief Mountie ticked off a finger. "First, there was no sign of any illegal drugs on the property or on their persons, and blood tests that we took several hours ago show nothing unusual." He ticked off a second finger. "Second, we called in the Chief from the local reserve to identify the bodies. He brought a couple of people with him, one of whom is an expert anthropologist who happened to be recording the native languages of the area. This expert was able to identify the man and woman as coming from a completely different tribe, one that inhabited this region over a thousand years ago. Also, the clothing and gear that the two wore date from that period as well." He ticked off another finger. "Third, according to the coroner those two Indians died of natural causes, although he can't figure out how they died of natural causes. He finished the autopsies and told me the results a few minutes ago. Do you have any idea how this guy and his wife could kill another couple without leaving any marks and do it fast enough that both the bodies would still be warm when we arrived?"

The psychologist's mouth dropped. "You're going to let them go? You believe that ridiculous tale about some monster out of a pulp magazine?"

"Constable," said the chief Mountie, "escort this man to his wife."

I was led out while the two men argued. A minute later Cyn was in my arms, and two minutes after that we were in the back of a car being driven home by the R.C.M.P.

"So, Cyn? How did you know what to say?"

"What do you mean, honey?"

I noticed the Mountie peeking in his rear view mirror as we talked. "Well, that thing had me completely under its control and it was forcing me to kill you, but you said the exact thing you needed to say to break the spell and free me. How did you know?"

Cyn pursed her lips and looked away. "I didn't know. I thought I was going to die, Bill. I looked up and saw that demon, or whatever it was, and I realized all the crazy things you'd been doing for the last couple of days weren't your fault. I just didn't want you to think that I hated you."

I turned her about and hugged her tightly.

*

Thank you for reading this story. Remember that this is a contest entry so please vote! I appreciate feedback and comments.