Cubicle Dancing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then finally, I felt myself peak! A crazy, sharp, ecstatic vibration of sensations ran through my entire body- and Jay's as well. I could feel his hot cum shooting into me, spraying my insides with his own orgasm. The release was so relaxing; it was exactly what I had needed, exactly what I had dreamed of.

I looked up at him and smiled, ready to fall asleep right there, despite it being a bathroom. I closed my eyes and stretched my arms out over my head. Feeling the sweat on my forehead, I reached to wipe it off, but Jay grabbed both my wrists.

"You don't think we're done, do you?" He said this with a slightly teasing tone.

"We're not done?" I look into his eyes with concern. Now that I had cum, my senses had returned. What was I doing?! Anyone could enter this room at any point! Had I completely lost all my sanity?

"Absolutely not," he confirmed and tugged at my dress to expose my breast. Jay nuzzled and flicked his tongue hot over my nipple. I was surprised, but they hardened for him, wanting more attention. I looked over to my panties which had been left on the other side of the room, and then closed my eyes once more when I felt his finger against my clit.

Jay turned me over so that I was on all fours in front of him. It hurt my knees to be against the tiles like that, but oh god- when I felt his tongue dip into my pussy I almost fainted with excitement. He moaned then, as though he enjoyed the taste of me, and continued to circle my clit with his spare hand.

The tight circles over my clit, which Jay had been teasing me with, started causing a new kind of tension to build. Light tingling and heat came over my clit. The faster he moved, the stronger it felt. It was too much; I was going to orgasm again. I had to!

"Ohhh," I accidentally sounded, "Jay, fuck me again!"

"Summer!" I heard an angry voice come from the door. My head sprung around and out of the clouds. My father was standing at the door, a furious look on his face, and his eyes ice cold.

"Dad!" I came back down to earth- Jay was looking now too- still smiling, as if he couldn't care less!

"What the hell are you doing with my client?" He demanded. We both jumped up- well- only I jumped up. Jay took his time.

"Oh dad, I didn't... I didn't meant to." I rushed over to pick up my panties, "I don't know what I was- wait- your client?" I suddenly realised what he had said, "You don't work here?" I shouted at Jay.

Jay looked at me indifferently, "well," he drawled, "I may have exaggerated on that point."

"Exaggerate?!" I exclaimed, "you out-right lied!"

Jay looked at me carelessly, "Summer, Summer, Summer," he walked over to me, right up in my face, "you're so sweet that I couldn't help but play with you. In every way possible." He winked at me and then ruffled my hair before walking out the door.

I looked over to my father who still looked viscously mad. My cheeks burned with embarrassment. Oh god, what had I done? This was my worst nightmare come to life! My father had finally seen me at my worst. Finally it had happened, and.... I felt... free.

I swallowed the immediate hurt, and noticed it was replaced by a release. I was tired of being in control and not chasing after what I wanted! I was tired of being Daddy's hard working girl! Trying to do what was right by everyone else and not me!

There was only one thing left for me to do.

"I... I think... I mean," I paused and gave a sharp look towards my dad, "I quit."

12