CUC Kittens Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotwife and cuck wannabe on a journey of sexual liberation.
2.1k words
3.59
25.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pillum
pillum
28 Followers

Consensualis Uxuribus Calidus - Kittens

CUC Kittens

Chapter One - The Hook

Paul and Sabrina were going through a hard time...

Paul was an Electrical Technician, certified by the IEEE and good at his job, but getting older now, and at 55 years old finding it impossible to get another job after the company he worked for reduced their staff, he cursed the system, the recession, his scrimping and saving, and his loss of libido following his being let go. His only consolation was his younger wife who could still find a little work, and who was still a beauty and who still had a stunning 36D/25/38 body for him to play with, not that she let him do that much these days.

Sabi was angry... Her husband had lost his job and was finding it difficult to cope with her being the breadwinner, not that she really earned much money in the department store she worked at, not nearly as much as she used to earn as a lap-dancer at a lapdance club she worked at when she met Paul. She still missed the fun of the club, and the company of the other girls, as well as the attention of lots of men and the virtually unlimited champagne, cocaine, and cock she had gotten used to. She loved Paul, and did all she could to help him through these hard times, but she was increasingly finding it difficult to cope with his lack of sex drive and his too-often flaccid penis.

Things came to a head one day that she came home early and found Paul glued to his computer as usual. When she came in he looked startled and tried to shut down his computer, but hit the wrong button in his haste to hide his obvious erection, and left it open at the webpage he had been watching. Sabi was horrified to see that he had been watching porn on a website with a bunch of black guys gangbanging a petite white woman with short blond hair. She watched the screen mesmerized for a few seconds as one of the well hung studs slid his big black cock into her obviously sopping wet pussy as she sucked another one of the guys' cock.

"What the fuck are you doing, you pervert" She shouted at him. "If you can get hard with this trash why can't you with me?"

Paul looked sheepish and eventually found the off switch. "I'm sorry Sabi" he said "I was just looking at a jobs website when this came up in a pop-up window, honestly, and I just got carried away."

"Don't tell me lies, and show me the website" yelled Sabi, "I want to see what picture of other women can do to turn you on when I can't..."

"OK" said Paul, "you win as usual, but you need to know that I still love you. I just don't feel we have a sexy enough live any more, not like we had when we started dating."

"Paul!" Sabi said "When we started dating I was fucking my best clients at the club on a regular basis, I stopped all that because I started going out with you, and surely you don't want me to start again..."

Paul went quiet and did as Sabrina said and turned the computer back on, and reluctantly returned to the website he had been jerking off to.

"Listen Sabi" pleaded Paul, "I really love you and I don't ever want to lose you, it's just that I feel so depressed lately, and I feel that I'm letting you down by not being a good provider. This was just a fantasy that I was jerking off to, nothing serious, honestly honey."

The website was still open on the computer and there on the sign-in page were pictures of white women (predominantly blonde with bit tits) sucking cock and being pounded by both black and white guys, obviously chosen for the size of their cocks.

Sabi was astounded that she was a little turned on herself by the images. "Let's go to bed honey" she purred "and you can try to get hard by closing your eyes and imagining me being fucked by some big black cocked stud"!

Paul and Sabi fucked like animals for a solid hour with Sabi coming three times. "Honey" she whispered, "you were great, but why didn't you open up to me earlier, you know I'll do anything to please you, really anything you little heart and cock desire... Now let's go look at your website again to get some more ideas."

Sabi pored over the website with much oooing and ahhhing as she read the letters, comments, and looked at the images and videos. One particular thread in the chat forum caught her eye, it was headed 'Wanted Hot Couples Wanted for Promotional Work - Attractive Basic Pay and Extremely Generous Bonuses'.

Sabi followed the thread down and gasped. "Honey listen to this." 'Attractive and clever couples required for promotional work at our various speciality vacation locations, must be legally married and open minded, please respond with photo and skill set to Consensualis Uxuribus Calidus (CUC), at our address below and you could become one of our become one of our CUC Kittens and earn up to £5,000. Per week plus bonuses'

"We can apply for this darling, I'm pretty attractive I think, and you're still good looking for your age, and with a great skill set. This is us down to a tee. I'll respond here in the thread and send a photo and bio, what do you think?" Paul was still reeling from the great sex they had just had and he just nodded to his wife without giving it too much thought.

Sabi started on the photo and bio right way:

Hi, we are Paul and Sabrina from London, and we are interested in your job posting in the the couples forum. Paul is 55 years old and I (Sabrina) am 37 years old. We are both healthy and disease-free, Paul is a non-smoker, and I am a casual smoker. Paul is a certified electrical technician and I have experience in the retail and promotional trades, we are interested in your advert and we are willing to travel both for interview and, if required, for work. We are both good fun singly and together

Paul is 5ft 10 inches tall, and very strong and capable.

I am 5ft 4 inches tall with a 36D/25/38 body.

It was a week later that Sabi rushed home after finishing her shift, she bounded in the door and into Paul's arms, sex had been better the past week and she was excited.

"Darling" she gushed, "I got a reply from that CUC advert, and they want us to go for an interview this Wednesday, the day after tomorrow! Oh I am so excited!" "Listen to this" she said, reading from her smartphone. "Dear Sabrina, thank you for responding to our advert, you and Paul seem like the ideal couple for our requirements and we'd like to interview you on Wednesday, we are presently recruiting a new intake to supplement our existing team, and we are opening a new promotional complex in Ibiza. If successful you will join this new enterprise in the coming weeks. All travel, entertainment, and accommodation expenses will be reimbursed up to a maximum of £2,000 per person. We will look forward to meeting you both in person at our London Corporate HQ"

Paul demurred. "This is all so quick, are you sure it's for real" he said, "it sounds too good to believe."

"Well yes it is real, and we are definitely going, it's an offer too good to miss." Sabi smiled at her husband and then stuck her tongue out at him.

What Sabi did not read out was what the reply from CUC went on to say: 'Please also make sure you dress to show yourself off best for your interview, we expect Paul to be wearing something smart and functional, and we expect you to be dressed both elegantly and sexily, (think dressing for a first date with a some hunk you really wish to impress). Show your assets and bear in mind that tights are not considered elegant in our corporation, bare legs or stockings are a must, as well as the highest heels you can bear, and bras are a definite no no. One other thing, based on your bio and picture you sent we feel that you will fly through the interview, please send us a few glamour shots of yourself if you have any, so that we can begin to compile them into the new CUC Kittens brochure we are preparing. We look forward to meeting you and your cuckold on Wednesday.'

Sabi was a little intrigued by CUC referring to Paul as her cuckold, it must be because of the site that they were recruiting from she thought, well they can call him what they want she thought, and they're giving me £4,000 to spend just for an interview after all.

Sabi replied with an affirmative for Wednesday and called in sick for work for a couple of days. She then sent a few pics of herself that Paul had taken the year before.

Sabi was surprised to get an e-mail straight back:

'Wow Sabrina, spectacular fotos, these will go into the draft brochure today, I REALLY look forward to meeting you and getting to know you very intimately. - Dan.'

Hmmm, thought Sabi, I'll have to control that one... Little did she know!

Tuesday was shopping day, Sabrina dressed in a nice summer dress and took the tube to Oxford Street. She was really looking forward to her day out shopping. She checked out the dress sections in a couple of smart shops and chose a few to try on. The one that caught her eye, and that of a couple of men waiting for their wives, as she modeled it in the mirror. It was a pink shiny mini-dress with a low front that fit like a glove beautifully showing off her pert boobs and her ample ass. Perfect, she thought, now let's find some sexy fuck-me pumps to complete the outfit.

Paul was at home when Sabi returned, and he was intrigued by the bags she was carrying. "Wait a few minutes" she said, "I'm going to slap on a little makeup and show you what I bought for tomorrow's interview.

As Sabi stepped back into the room fifteen minutes later Paul had to take a step back to take her appearance all in, he hadn't seen her dressed like this since she worked as a lapdancer he realized in that moment just how much he missed his wife looking so hot. Wow, he thought to himself, what the heck this interview will be like tomorrow.

Sabi did a twirl, and said "What do you think honey, will I pass muster? I REALLY want us to get this job tomorrow, and I've decided that I'll do all it takes to get it."

Paul blushed... "Do you mean you'll do anything? Even down to a casting couch type of interview?"

"Anything at all honey" replied Sabi with a wink.

That night in bed Sabi fantasized about being spit-roasted between two hunks and satisfying both of their cocks. Paul fantasized about his newly rediscovered hotwife being brutally gangbanged by a group of big dicked black guys. They both orgasmed, Paul once and Sabi three times.

Wednesday morning and Sabi and Paul got dressed early and took the tube to Soho, the interview was at 10'o clock and they had time for a coffee to calm their nerves. Sabi was wearing the interview dress with no bra and a thong, with her coat thrown over to hide her sexy outfit.

They got to the CUC offices on time, and the receptionist confirmed they were expected, took their coats, and asked them to take a seat. A few moments later a well-dressed young man came in and introduced himself.

"I'm Dan" he said, "Why don't you two come in and make yourselves at home in my office while I get our Chief Engineer to chat with you Paul."

They walked in and Sabi and Paul looked around Dan's office, it was palatial, with two large black leather sofas either side of a black onyx coffee table. There was a large executive desk and chairs and a conference table, obviously the office of a successful businessman. On the wall there were various paintings and photos, all of an erotic, bordering on the pornographic, nature. Dan went to his desk and made a tannoy call for his chief engineer Ahmed to join them.

Ahmed came in after a few moments and invited Paul to join him in his office to discuss Paul's qualifications and experience, leaving Sabi, in her very sexy outfit, in the hands of Dan, he followed Ahmed out with a nervous glance back at his wife.

To be continued...

pillum
pillum
28 Followers