Cuck and Bulls

Story Info
His girlfriend is seduced and he's forced to watch.
11k words
3.91
79.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember Olivia from the socials?" he asked as he knelt in front of her. "The one with the long black hair." Julia wasn't so good about remembering actual names of people. Instead, she remembered them by kink, by fetish, by scenes. She remembered the sounds they made when they were getting hurt or by the costumes that they wore. Every now and again, if one was especially attractive, she would remember what they looked like by description. Sergie waited for her respond but when she didn't, he let out a soft sigh and glanced up at her. "You said she was so cute you wanted to keep her in a cage under your bed."

Julia immediately perked up. "Oh, yes. I remember her. What about her?"

"Well, we've been talking a bit and we're both kind of shy and quiet and we both have a lot of the same interests and I was wondering if it would be okay if I asked her out on a date," he stammered.

She tilted her head to examine the boy that she had at her feet. He was thin and wiry, not unattractive but definitely of a certain "type". That wasn't what made her squint at him like he may have lost his mind though; below the waist, around his cock, he wore a solid steel chastity device. The device was locked and there was only one key in the world that would unlock it -- the one around her neck. For most, dating was about taking someone out, showing them a good time, and hoping they could get them in bed after. Since that wasn't going to happen here, she wasn't entirely certain his angle.

"I know it sounds silly Daddy, but I've never really dated before and it's not that I want to, you know, sleep with her," he said sheepishly as he looked up at her, cheeks starting to flush. "I just want to ask her out, get dinner, and say we went on a date. You know?"

Julia looked back down at her magazine in her lap, considering his request. "Alright. But you have to buy her some kind of pretty jewelry to give her on your first date."

"Really?" he sounded surprised. "Okay. Thank you, Daddy!" he said before leaning down to kiss the tops of her feet, one by one.

"Time for bed," she said as she stood up, beckoning him to follow behind her. Once they were in his room, she tucked him into bed and kissed him on the forehead. "When will you be going on this date?"

"Saturday. I was thinking six o'clock."

"Sweet dreams, Sergie," she said as she let herself out of his room and his house.

When Saturday rolled around, Sergie spent the afternoon cleaning up his house. He made sure everything was neat and tidy the way that Julia preferred it. There were certain rules that he had to adhere to and he knew that she would be around the next day to ensure that he had followed all of her instructions. When the doorbell rang an hour early, he was surprised. As he opened the door, he started apologizing for not being ready on account of thinking their date was at six o'clock but was promptly silenced by a more familiar voice.

"Oh, Daddy!" But his excitement died down into fretting. "I didn't know you wanted to see me today. Do you want me to call Olivia and cancel my date with her?"

"No," Julia said as she pushed past him into the house. "I just thought that since you were going out, we ought to clean your chastity device."

"Oh, okay," he answered, closing the door behind her.

She led him up the stairs to his bedroom and pulled out the chair that they used for when they did this particular ritual. "Strip," she instructed and he carefully removed all of the nice clothing he'd chosen for his date and laid it out neatly on the bed where it wouldn't wrinkle. Then, he moved over to sit down in the chair as he knew he was supposed to do. From there, he felt her wrap the leather restraints around his wrists and ankles and felt pressure on his joints as she pulled his arms together to lock them behind his back and ankles to the legs of the chair. Next came the hood. This one was made of just thin spandex -- enough that he couldn't really see much out of it but not thick enough to impair speech or his hearing. Finally, she removed her necklace and unlocked the chastity device from around his cock, being very gentle about opening the cage and sliding the ring from his body. He gave an audible sigh of relief when he felt his body free of the contraption, but the breath was soon caught in his throat when he also felt her hand running along the length of his cock, warming him up, encouraging his erection.

Before he could enjoy it too much, she was gone. Behind him was the bathroom where she washed out the device thoroughly. She returned with a wash cloth and towel. She draped the cloth across the palm of her hand and stroked the length of his cock, cupped his balls in her hand, scrubbed behind them, and tried to get her fingers all the way to his ass, just to watch him squirm. After so many days in chastity, it was easy to understand why such little stimulation caused him to leak at the very tip of his cock, which elicited such a giggle from her that he couldn't help but smile beneath his spandex hood. Toweling him off came quicker and was not quite as gentle. Then it was the waiting game. They'd spent many afternoons stuck at this phase, waiting for him to stop being excited about having her right in front of him, feeling her hands on his cock. They'd tried many different methods of dealing with it, from having to unlock him to have him do it to spanking his cock whenever it started to show signs of an erection. Today she was just going to let him fight it mentally. After all, she would have a great time explaining to his date that he wasn't ready because she couldn't get his cock back in the chastity device.

Eventually he was able to get himself under control and the very second that he did, he felt the steel slide up around his cock again. He felt the cage lock around it. He felt her leaning in to make sure everything was looking the way it should, that the device was securely locked, and that nothing was pinching. Pressing her hands into his thighs, she pushed herself up from her crouched position and began to look around the room.

"Where is the present that you bought for Olivia?"

"On my nightstand. It's in the pink and green bag. I bought her a necklace."

"You always do," she mused as she walked to the night stand and pushed the tissue paper aside to see what kind of necklace he'd chosen. He usually had good taste in jewelry, assuring that he matched styles to individuals and never going for anything too mainstream. "This ought to do," she said quietly as she picked the bag up. "Oh, would you look at that? Five til."

Making her way over to him, she patted him on the head and grinned. "I'll be back in a little while. You stay put."

He wasn't sure what to make of what she'd said or the fact that he was still restrained to a chair without any clothes on when his date was supposed to be there in five minutes. Surely she would release him, let him get dressed. He was certain she was just going to embarrass him a little, make him a little late, wait to see what he came up with to tell Olivia. But when he heard her leave his room, go down the stairs, he started to worry. When the doorbell rang and he heard her open that door and two voices carried through the empty halls, he started to get nervous. The only sound that could be worse than that would be two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs. Barring that, the sound of the door closing and not hearing anything. It was the latter that he received. His stomach dropped. The waiting game. This was not a new game for him.

In the still and dark of the bedroom, there was little else for him to do but worry and sleep. He did his fair share of both. Finally, he heard the door. As soon as it opened, he perked up. When it closed and there were no voices, he began to worry. The sound of footsteps hurrying up the stairs reassured him for a moment but he wondered what if it were someone other than Daddy. What would they think? What if it was Olivia? Would she laugh at him? Would he like it if she laughed at him? His cock twitched in the chastity device. Maybe. Maybe just a little bit.

Before he could lose himself in a world of fantasy, the hood was yanked off of his head and he blinked a few times, unused to any kind of light. His Daddy stood before him, looking quite pleased with herself.

"I had a great date, thank you. She really liked the present that I got her, but I don't think it was pretty enough for her." Without another word, she went to his closet and dragged out the kennel that they had used from time to time. Then, she reached into her jacket pocket and withdrew a folded piece of paper. From his desk she got tape, and she taped a picture of Olivia at the very end of the kennel, the part that was facing the bed. Going to his chair, she unlocked his arms and made sure he moved them slowly. A long drawn out sigh of relief came from him when the pressure was relieved from his shoulders. Next came his ankles, and he took the liberty of flexing his feet and pressing them against the floor. Before he could get too comfortable though, she escorted him to the kennel and put him inside. A small box containing her leftovers was shoved inside and then she closed the door and locked it. A bottle was hooked to the outside of the cage, the nozzle shoved between the bars so that he could drink at his leisure.

"Daddy, what if I have to pee?" he asked quietly. Sometimes she was sweet and would walk him out so he could. Sometimes though, sometimes she was just mean. The grin on her face gave him the answer he needed and he opened the box of leftovers and buried his face inside. He was starving.

Just in front of the kennel, but out of sight of Sergie because of the picture she'd taped up for him to stare at, she started to undress. "Olivia is just as gorgeous as you thought she was. When she laughs, her tits bounce just a little." Just a little because she had small breasts, a selling point to Julia. As she talked, she crawled into Sergie's bed and he heard the tell-tale sign of her rummaging in his nightstand drawer. There was a vibrator she kept in there for when she spent the nights. "Her laugh is so quiet and her smile so bright. It's a nice contrast to all that long, black hair." Now he could hear the familiar buzz from the toy that he had bought for her when she declared his cock "unsatisfactory". "Which is as thick as you'd think it is. I know, because I ran my hand up in there, grabbed a fistful of it, and yanked her head back to give her a kiss. She almost melted into my arms when I did it." Sergie had no doubt that she did. "In order to prevent her from falling, I had to shove her up against the door. My hand may have accidentally slid up her skirt some when that happened." Her words weren't coming out as smoothly as before. Her breathing was a little more labored. The buzzing of the vibrator was as insistent as she was on having an orgasm. "I may have left a mark on her neck," she said breathlessly. Then, as the words fell away from her and she concentrated only on getting off, she offered one last tidbit: "I can still smell her on my fingers."

Now would have been a great time to not be in chastity. His cock was pushing against the metal confines of the device. His arms and legs pressed against the metal confines of the kennel. Taking a deep breath, he could smell her in his room. He was hoping she wouldn't make him wash his sheets in the morning. There was nothing he wanted more than to curl up in bed, his head where he knew she rested, breathing in her scent. "I'm glad you had a good time Daddy," he said genuinely.

"Me too," she answered before putting the vibrator back in the drawer. "Now, I want you to look at that picture of Olivia. I snapped it on my phone as she was driving. We were talking about you when she started laughing. I want you to think of something prettier to buy her for your next date with her. What you got her this time wasn't good enough."

"Okay Daddy," he answered, but he doubted she even heard him. Her ability to fall asleep immediately after orgasm was amazing.

As the sun streamed in through the windows, Sergie could only think about one kind of golden stream. He knew that she wouldn't be pleased if he pissed in the kennel but he wasn't sure how much longer his bladder was going to allow him to hold it in. Earlier, he'd tried shifting around in his kennel, hoping that he would wake her. She might be upset for a minute but it was likely that she would take him out. When that failed, he started rolling around in the kennel the best that he could. Still nothing. He knew that she was capable of a deep sleep, especially when the sleep was orgasm induced, but surely she had to understand how badly he needed out. Surely he could convey this thought to her telepathically and she would suddenly sit up in bed. No such luck. He started counting. If he counted down from 100, backwards, and made it to zero without waking her, he was just going to have to piss all over the floor of this kennel. He'd just have to stay on all fours in it until she woke up. He'd have to take the pan into the shower with him and clean it up. He'd have to hope none of it would get in the carpet, or he'd have even more to clean. So he started from 100.

99.

98.

97.

By the time that he got to 45, he thought every internal organ in his body was cramping up. Was the liver attached to the bladder at all? He was positive it was cramped. His kidneys were certainly not pleased with him. A spleen or two might even join in on the fight. As he wound down the countdown, the precious few left to speak in his head, he heard her shift in bed. 5! Now he wasn't even sure he wanted her to wake up. At 5, he could certainly piss faster on his own than it would take for her to get him out of the kennel and take him out. A groan. Four! So close! He was positive that his muscles were starting to relax in anticipation of letting the flow free. Now he was positive she was awake and he knew he should stop but he was so close. Certain even his eyeballs were floating, he refused to open them. Feet hit the floor. Dammit! Two! Shuffling. One! Hands on the door. Oh sweet gods in the heavens, he wanted to just let loose and pee everywhere. The lock came off. He told his body it was a false alarm. It took forever to get everything clamped up, dammed up again. It hurt more to shut it down than anything and he let out a soft whimper.

"Mm," she muttered as she rubbed her eyes. "Let me get your leash."

Sweet Jesus in Heaven, he would follow behind her as obedient as any dog known to man. He would stay two steps behind and to the left perfectly, even down the stairs, if she would just let him crawl on all fours behind her without the leash. Where was it? Draped over the chair? Hanging from the closet doors? He couldn't even remember where it had been put last and she didn't sound like she was in any hurry to find it.

"How did you sleep?"

There were no words. If he opened his mouth, he was sure urine would shoot out it. Instead he groaned and whimpered and pawed at the floor outside of the kennel where the door hung open. He kicked a foot against the back of the kennel. He made the most pitiful sounds any human dog had ever created.

"Oh good, because you weren't supposed to sleep at all."

Eyes closed, head pulled back, he kept his neck presented to her perfectly so that she could clip the leash to his collar immediately. There was some fumbling. He felt like every time she missed the D-ring, she was directly jabbing into his bladder until it was a steady stream of whimpers coming from him. Then came the familiar tug. He exited the kennel and scurried across the floor until he ended up choking himself on the length of the leash.

"Oh, did you need to piss? Real bad? Is that what you're trying to tell me Lassie?"

He froze. His head lifted and he looked at her with the most pitiful look he could manage and then hurried back behind her, striking a pose of immaculate obedience. Show quality. Head held high. Legs parted enough that anyone could see his balls hanging between them. Chest stuck out. Smug expression.

Now she laughed at him. That was the perfect way to signal just how badly he wanted something. Sergie was sweet, and well-trained, but he didn't often actually do what she expected of him. To see him posed so perfectly behind her illuminated just how badly he needed to go. So she actually hurried. Not too fast. She didn't want him to think that she was concerned he would pee all over the floor. Just enough that it wasn't the typical leisurely stroll through the house that she did whenever she knew he wanted something real bad. As the sliding door opened and he shoved one hand through, she tsk'd him and he froze again. Cocking his head to the side, he opened his mouth and began to pant, looking to her, waiting for the cue.

"Okay," she released him from the leash and watched him bolt into the yard. He never lifted a leg, because he'd been taught that such an action was too masculine for him, and instead squatted. Squatted and pissed a stream for so long she had considered timing it for a book of records. When he was finally finished, after he'd gained some composure, she let him back in the house.

"You stay down here and make breakfast. I'm going to go take a bath and get ready. We're going to have guests today."

As soon as he was given orders that contradicted his ability to remain on all fours, he started to rise, which meant he could speak again. "Yes Daddy."

Breakfast was eggs, toast, sausage, and hash browns. He made only one plate and served it at the end of the table. When Julia came down fully dressed, the first thing he noticed was that she was wearing a low-cut shirt. Between her breasts rested the key to his chastity device. Again he was reminded that his cock was being restrained by metal, and not in a very kind way. She took her place at the table and he knelt on the floor next to her chair. When she was done eating, she mushed everything together in a fine paste and set the plate on the floor for him to eat from. When he was done, he stood and went to do the dishes. She said she had a few things she needed to finish up and returned to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later, the doorbell rang. Sergie was putting the finishing touches on the kitchen but scurried to the door immediately. When he opened it, he was greeted by a cheerful looking older man, with streaks of grey in his hair that matched his eyes. He stood a few inches taller than Sergie and several inches thicker than him, but he looked athletic. He offered a hand and Sergie shook it before figuring out who he was. "Devin," he accused him.

The gentleman laughed. "It would seem so, yes. May I come in?"

Sergie moved out of the way to let him in. So this was the man he was spending so many nights on the floor for. Daddy had told him that anytime she spent the night with Devin, he had to sleep on the floor. Her reasoning had been that everything that he owned, she owned, on account of owning him. Since she was letting Devin spend the night with her in her house, and there was only room for one in her bed, Sergie had to sleep on the floor -- despite living in a completely different house. Perhaps it was because she had hoped to one day have her whole poly family under one roof. Maybe it was because he'd been stupid and in a moment of weakness admitted to her that he thought it was hot. Regardless, he'd spent a fair share of nights on the floor thinking about all the sex Devin and his Daddy would have in the bed right next to him if they did all live together. A terrible, wonderful, painful thought for any boy in chastity.

Julia soon came down the stairs and Sergie watched as they lit up at seeing each other. In another moment, they were in a tight embrace, fingers wandering over the contours of bodies, mouths pressed together as if they were breathing as one. Now he really wondered what it would be like to be next to their bed while they were fucking. As they broke apart, Julia made introductions and then took Devin by the hand and led him upstairs. Sergie followed behind, unsure of what else she would want him to do.