Cuck enlists me for he and GF

Story Info
Cuck wants humiliation with his GF. I Dom with pleasure.
3.1k words
4.23
29.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bidavy
bidavy
117 Followers

We met on-line and exchanged a few messages. He wanted to meet for coffee, which I was totally cool with. He explained they were long term, switch couple and he had a fantasy of being cucked and whatever that might entail but most of all he wanted to be dressed in a French maid costume and used by a bull and humiliated. His job was to vet potential playmates for her and I passed the test.

He was late forties, shaved head, handsome, I would suppose you'd say, clean cut, tall, 6'2 and in pretty decent shape with a large chest and shoulders. We agreed on using fake names and he gave me their address for later that night.

I arrived at their house at 8-ish. He answered the door and no shit, he was dressed in a French maid outfit, complete with a feather duster, fish net stockings, black high heels. He was very masculine looking, not attractive as CD at all but so be it, this was his fantasy and I was going to get some head and some pussy tonight.

He quickly opened the door and hid behind it while I entered. It was very upscale and nicely furnished, although from the address, I had an idea it was in an affluent neighborhood.

He told me, "mistress," was upstairs and he would lead me to her. We found her in the den on the upper floor sitting in a sexy black outfit, legs crossed sipping from a champagne flute. She was blond, maybe 45+, a curvy girl but very attractive with a nice wide smile and sparkling blue eyes. She had kind of bob hair cut that looked naturally wavy but not quite curly. Her beautiful tits were practically falling out of her tight black top. I sat down with her on the sofa and he took his place on the floor, on his knees.

She spoke to him and each time he answered, it was always with, "Yes, mistress."

She had him describe to us how long he had been looking for a maid costume that would fit a guy as big as he was. He explained to us through a combination of on-line and visiting multiple plus sized women's stores, telling the clerks some cooked up story so they wouldn't question him for buying such items.

We chatted for a while and then she instructed him to go clean up from dinner, so he disappeared. Apparently he had prepared dinner and desert in full maid costume and she ate while he tended to his mistress. She and I clicked instantly with a mutual attraction and I shifted closer to her on the sofa.

She told me once he returned she would take a passive role and I would be in charge. She asked me to humiliate him as much as possible and that anything was free for discussion or tasks and effectively everything was open. The worse the better as she really wanted him to feel like a cuck in a way that only another man could do.

I excused myself to take a pee but retuned quickly before he did. I told Ms. Vicki I wanted to be making out like young lovers when he returned which is precisely what we did. As he entered the den we were necking and French kissing and feeling each other all over. She smelled great but not too strong, she tasted delicious like a peach, her lips were luscious and her mouth was made for kissing.

He took his submissive position on his knees. I wanted him to watch me treating his sweet heart like a women, and I did, delicately nibbling on her ear making her purr and caressing her neck and holding her head gently. I nibbled on her ear and she giggled and smiled, kissing me back passionately. I whispered to her that I was going to lick her neck gently and she should look over my shoulder and make eye contact with him to let him know she was loving a man treating her like the lady she was.

I broke off our kiss by holding her chin with my hand delicately and telling him how much pleasure I was taking in kissing his women. That I was going to make love to her in their bed while he watched and returned to kissing her and making her sigh and giggle while rubbing my fingers through her soft hair. I broke our open mouth kiss again and shot him a dirty look an in much harsher tone than I had spoken yet.

"Hey pussy boi, I took a leak while you were doing your maid duties and I pissed on the seat and might have dribbled on the floor, my aim isn't very good, why don't you make your pathetic ass useful and go wipe it up?"

He didn't look impressed at all and sat still kneeling.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for?" I barked at him.

"Yes sir," he said in his low hoarse voice and motioned to get up.

"Uh I don't think so pussy, crawl your ass over there."

Ms. Vicki was speechless as he crawled from the den down the hallway looking uncomfortable as hell in his checkered skirt and heels tearing his fish nets in the process.

After he was gone, she looked me in the eye and laughed out loud,

"wow that was impressive, did you actually pee on the seat?" I nodded with a smile.

"Brilliant, absolutely brilliant, oh he could never have expected that, I love it, you're so good at this," and I got a playful kiss on the cheek.

We got up and went to the restroom and here was our maid boy wiping it up with some toilet paper still on his knees.

"Oh come on really," I said, "he turned his head towards us while a copped a feel of his ladies round bottom making sure he could see me groping her.

"Don't you think you should properly clean the whole toilet?"

She nodded with a giggle. I'm going to go grope your girlfriend's tits while you finish your job?"

A while later he crawled back into the den and I stopped him with my foot as he was returning to the corner.

"My cock could use some relief!" I said to her with still kissing her and nibbling her ear lobe.

She looked very excited and scrambled onto her knees while I stood up.

Our maid boy moved in front on me and I instructed him to open my pants. He struggled to get my button and zipper undone. He finally managed to get the button open and my pants dropped to my ankles and I stepped out of them. I fished my cock out of my boxers and my meat was inches from his face.

He looked cross eyed as he examined my pink cock.

"Come then on, get to it!"

He reached out to touch it, his hand was large and as he grasped my thick member I got the tingly feeling. She watched intently.

"Well go on then, suck it, isn't this what you have been waiting for, it isn't going to suck itself?"

He looked at me apprehensively at my member. My cock is a solid 6 ½ inches, for perspective it just barely fits into an empty toilet paper roll with the tip sticking out and I keep myself free of all pubic hair .

I moved it towards his lips and poked him in the mouth. He opened his mouth and took a nip at my head. I pushed into his mouth and he pulled back a little. I pushed in further and he instantly gagged.

"Easy, watch the teeth, cock sucker!"

This was his first cock and he really didn't know what to do. Vicki looked disappointed that her wanna be cock sucker boyfriend couldn't suck cock very well. As I looked down at this attractive couple in front of me on their knees I was feeling pretty good about myself.

"He's got an instant gag reflex, maybe he needs to be shown how?"

With a massive smile and no further words, she dropped onto my cock right to the base. Oh glory, as her mouth engulfed my dick head and she dipped it right into her throat on her first pass. Fucking incredible, this women had a talent and I was going to let her go to work, while her cuck, cross dressing boyfriend watched.

"Oh nice, that's how you suck a cock, you're going to need some serious practice pussy boi," as I made eye contact with him. He looked nervous.

As I looked down at the top of his bald head, she dipped up and down in a natural seamless motion, swallowing all of me each time she moved her neck. I let her suck me for a few minutes before she took a break looking at me for some positive affirmation. I smiled at her and leaned forward and gave her a deep kiss.

"Hey pussy boi, the balls, if you can't suck the cock, at least you can get at my balls, can you handle that or are you too pathetic to manage those?

He leaned into my sac and licked at one of my balls, Ms. Vicki dipped her head into my other ball. Beautiful, each of my nuts had their own ball suckers and I reached down and palmed the back of both of their heads. She began stoking my ass cheeks with her hand and I was tingly again. She was making eye contact with me while she alternated sucking on the side of my cock head and left nut.

She broke her ball washing and went back onto my cock for a few dips. She then took my cock and fed it to him again, instant gag relaxed again and I cursed at him.

"What kind of faggot are you, if you can't suck cock, you're just a useless panty boi?"

She laughed, I don't think he appreciated the ,"faggot," blast directed at him.

"Fine then, Ms. Vicki is going to suck me and you are going to back the fuck up!"

He crawled away from us.

"Get up, turn around slowly and show me your faggot ass!"

He got to his feet struggling for balance in his heels. He lifted his green plaid skirt and showed us his panty less ass. It was firm and shaved bare. I reached out and gave it slap, while Ms. Vicki continued to suck me deep, not paying attention to him, only to her new toy.

"And let's see your clit."

He lifted the front of his skirt and releveled a nice large, meaty, banana shaped cock, larger than mine for sure, squeezed into his black fish nets along.

I told him to pull his stockings down to his knees, he complied.

"Now shake your limp dick cock back and forth."

He barely moved his hips and his cock only shifted.

"No, faggot, shake your cock, make it bounce, swing it, I want to hear it slapping against your legs!"

She paused her oral assault on my cock and giggled as we watched her boyfriend slap his probably 8 inch member off his thighs. It was entertaining for us both, watching him struggle with his balance and to make his cock swing back and forth with enough force to make a slapping sound. Although I was pussy man first, I always liked cocks and seeing it bounce only made me hornier.

"Turn around, faggot maid."

I slapped his ass a few times and Ms. Vicki smiled eagerly watching me.

"Okay cock boi, we're going to the bedroom and you are going to hold my cock while we walk together, do you understand?"

He reached out with his large man hand and gripped my rock hard cock and we began to walk slowly towards the hallway. He was struggling for balance in the black high heels so I quickened my movement making him stumble and I slapped his ass several times fairly hard.

Ms. Vicki giggled out loud again as whipped up his skirt and lightly whacked his cock with my hand.

In their bedroom I ordered him onto the floor beside the bed. I asked Ms. Vicky to strip for me. She eagerly agreed and took her time opening her blouse showing her nice melon sized tits. It became apparent that they had been significantly enhanced, fake tits are not my preference but whatever, I wasn't about to complain, tits are tits.

She unleashed, "the hostages," from the constraints of her lacy bra and slipped her silky black panties off. Standing naked in front of me revealed she was shaved bald and her curves suited her perfectly. She wasn't chubby or anything, more thick so to speak but she was tight for a women that had a couple of kids. She climbed onto the bed and began sucking me again. Her cross dresser boyfriend watched me place my hand on her head and guide her mouth back and forth as I winked at him. He looked sad on the floor.

"You have such a nice head and cock, it's not bent or weird, it's a beauty," between slurps, "yum, I can't wait to feel it inside of me?"

"You hear that pussy boi, she likes my cock and she wants it inside of her?"

I slipped my finger into her pussy and she was already wet and ready to be fucked. We shifted positions and into missionary. I was hoping for something more porn like but I simply climbed on top of her and aimed my cock at her cunt. I slipped inside her pussy and I pushed in until my cock was lodged deep in her. She was so moist and so slippery.

I began pumping her pussy and kissing her with a deep French kiss, my tongue dancing with hers as we met pelvic thrusts. I grabbed one of her tits and groped her while I dipped my cock in and out of her pink, shaved wetness. I looked over at pussy boy on beside the bed and barked at him.

"She likes it faggot, she likes my cock inside her, listen to her moan!"

And moaning she was, almost yipping in a high pitched squeal. We fucked for a while longer while I whispered into her ear how much I loved being inside her while he watched and did nothing. She was breathing heavy and telling me how much she liked being fucked in her bed by someone other than her pathetic boyfriend. She wrapped her legs around my back and I angled her ass up and I fucked her on my knees. I honestly hadn't been fucking her for more than 10 mins when she began to moan and squirm and announced she was going to cum. I put everything I could into my pumping and hoped she would squirt from her cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me I'm cum, I'm cumming, Im cuuming, Im cuuummmmming!"

She came hard and hugged me and kissed me on the neck and ear as I stopped my thrusts and just laid onto of her still buried inside her snatch.

We both looked over at him laughing and giggling like it was inside joke that he wasn't a part of. I whispered to her that I wanted to try something if she was game, she nodded.

I withdrew my cock and told her to continue masturbating herself while I was out of her pussy.

"Hey homo, get over here," as he shuffled on his knees closer to the bed.

I presented my stiff cock to him, glistening with fresh cunny juice.

"Suck it homo, get your mouth pussy on my cock." I baked at him

This time he was far more aggressive in front of my dick, taking a hold of my cock with his mouth without the use of his hands, took a deep swallow and instantly gagged on my cock couching and choking up spit.

"For fuck sake, you're a terrible cock sucker," as he glared at me, his eyes watering.

"Well at least clean up the juice with your tongue, can you manage that dummy?"

He began tonging my cock and licking like it like an ice cream cone.

She was playing with her pussy leisurely as she watched her man lick my cock.

"Don't forget my balls sissy."

He switched to my nut sack and gave it a good nursing.

"How's he doing?" she asked sarcastically

"Not bad, he seems to be pretty interested in your cum juice."

I took my cock from him without warning and slapped his lips with it. He tried to open his mouth to accept my cock and I began thumping it on the top of his bald head. She giggled.

"Enough of that, you're no use," as I shifted back towards my new lady lover.

I was on my knees on front of her tummy and I began rubbing myself and jerking my meat as she massaged my balls, she hadn't stopped playing with her own pussy.

I jerked and began to build my own cum from deep inside my balls.

It didn't take long and I began shooting my creamy white milk onto her tummy.

"Uhhhh, uhhhh," as I shot a second seed filled splurge onto her belly.

She seemed excited to watch the cum shooting from my cock head onto her.

"hmm... it's so warm, I love it!" As she smeared it on herself like sun tan lotion.

It was a fucking intense cum shot as I admired my work.

"Okay panty boy, time for you to get to work, get your sorry ass up here!"

He crawled up onto the bed like a dog from the floor and he began lapping up the pools of my cum shot.

Totally spent I watched him, slurp and clean up my cummy mess. I kissed Vicki some more relishing this scene I managed to orchestrate.

Once he had cleaned as much as he could with his mouth, he grabbed his tea towel and wiped her glossy tummy of the last of my sperm deposit.

I leaned in and gave her an over stated and loud sounding smooch only inches away from his face.

"That was wonderful lover, I do hope you will cum over again?"

"Oh yes Ms. Vicki, I'd love to make you cum again!" and gave her one last kiss before collecting my cloths.

Her boyfriend stood up, in his heels he looked like he was 7 feet tall. He awkwardly walked me down stairs to the front door thanked me and shook my hand with a strong man grip. As he shook my hand I found his banana cock under his plaid skirt which was rock hard and I gave it playful squeeze, as I turned to the open the door and left.


bidavy
bidavy
117 Followers