Cuck has Two for the Price of One

Story Info
Cuck has enough, confrontation ensues.
1.4k words
3.95
70.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note,

Not a lot of sex here. Just a Cuck looking to end the pain.

***

Maria was so sure of herself. She was positive that I was a complete wimp, and that she was going to be with Charles, the tall black athlete, her hearts desire, at least she thought he was all that.

I was just the chump, the asshole, the willing asshole who didn't deserve her. In truth, my heart aches as I watched her get ready to go on her 'date', really nothing more than a fuckfest. I cried that I had totally lost her. I cried that the evening would end so sadly, it's just that she didn't know it yet.

She looked at me with sad eyes remembering our wedding. It didn't help that I just sat, our wedding pictures in front of me, knowing this would probably be the last time we were ever together without lawyers being present. She didn't know this of course.

She was at the door, she held it open. I got up and handed her my ring, and took her rings off.

I gave her my very best kiss, as this would be the last one, well, ever.

"Come on Fred, I know you love me. I'll be back late. He's really horny and he's gonna fuck me so good. Tonight I want you to clean me up with that great tongue of yours..."

She was out the door. I had another drink. She was right, I did love her terribly. She had a perfect hourglass figure. She had long jet black hair. Her eyes were like the wellspring of life, dark and mysterious. She knew I was hooked like a fish, and equally unable to do anything about the situation.

Unknown to my hearts desire, I had finally got the courage up, paid for a lawyer and an investigator, put up with her heart stabbing shit for an entire month. But I had been a busy little cuck. I had found his wife, and showed her the evidence of their continuing affair. We decided to have them both served their walking papers at the same time, at the motel room where they spent so much time. I didn't relish the confrontation, as it surely was to be the last time I was married to her. This was going to burn that bridge forever.

I got up, made the calls. I had hired an uber as I had done some serious drinking. My mother-in-law Francesca, in truth more exquisite than her beautiful daughter, was sitting in the back, next to a very tall almost regal looking black woman. Her name was Virginia. She looked like a model for a fashion magazine.

"My god, you are both so gorgeous!" I leaned in to kiss Fran and Ginny, as I had come to know them. I got in the front seat, and turned to the driver.

"You know where we're going right? I need you to stick around. We might want to leave quickly." I handed him a hundred dollar bill. He nodded.

"I just wanted to say thank you to you both. You have helped me through a very difficult time. I hope I have helped you as well. I couldn't do this without you. Thank you both."

"We both feel the same way. I remember how you held me when Sam passed. You made sure I was ok. You took care of everything. You even paid for his funeral. I can't believe my daughter could do this to you, so I must see it with my own eyes."

"Francesca, there is no need for you to be part of the confrontation. You don't really need to be here at all, although I really appreciate the moral support. I am grateful for that. Are you sure you want to see this?" She was my wife's mom after all. She had held me when I wanted to end it. When I didn't want to live anymore. I owed her so much.

"I want to be there, to ask her why, why do this?" Fran replied. "I also want to be there for you."

"I know you have had feelings for me. I used to love it when I gave you a Christmas hug, and you were hard as a rock. I saw you look at me. I know you would have gone to your grave rather than act on those feelings. But now..." She looked at me through tears.

"I too am grateful Fred. I know it was I who held you when you talked about their illicit affair, when you almost collapsed in my doorway. But your tears, in a way, they were my tears too!"

"You helped me to see exactly what their little tryst meant to them, and to me. I think I could forgive the sex part, but the lying and cheating part... Well that is not acceptable to me. I too love my husband. But I do not condone what his wandering eyes have done to you and I. And along the way Fred, I've discovered a wonderful and beautiful man. A guy who I am desperate to love and hold. I know you love your mother-in-law. I think I love her too. She has been there for both of us. Is there room in your heart for two women? I am probably losing my mind, but I can't help thinking about you every single day. After the confrontation, I want us all to be together. I'm hoping you will accept my invitation to jump on a plane to my homeland, down in the islands. Do you BOTH have your passports? My father has a private jet standing by for us after our unpleasant business is concluded. I am so happy to be finally finished with this...sadness. Please Fred, say yes? Francesca, please, please, I need you both." She had one hand on me, and the other on Francesca. She had that look in her eyes.

"Of course I'll be happy to come with you Virginia. I don't deserve to have two such beautiful, caring women-" my eyes were full of tears.

"Yes, you do Fred. I want both of you as well. I will gladly go on such a wonderful trip. Will we all be together? I... I feel lost without either of you. Virginia, you have been so kind and giving to me. And you opened my eyes to a whole world of sexuality I did not know existed." Fran kissed Ginny hard on the mouth. I reached over and squeezed both, as well as I could from the front seat.

The drivers eyes were as big as dinner plates as he took all this in. We had arrived at the motel. There were the security guys, and the process server, and the video guy. The room was being videotaped already, but the confrontation needed it's own tape and so forth. The manager held out his hand and two more Benjamin Franklin notes changed owners.

"Ready?" He said. Everyone nodded. They were busy doing the doggy style when we all entered the room, video lights and screaming commenced. I looked at the connection between my soon to be ex-wife, his very big dick sliding in and out of her anus. She had just realized that I was behind her and her lover. She screamed and tried to pull away from him.

But for some reason he was still firmly in her ass. I walked over and said, "Just so you know, we are divorcing now, I'm going on a little trip with your mom and his wife Virginia. You can live with him. Oh by the way, he has two other married women he's fucking, all that info is in your gift package. I do love you, I just can't take your bullshit another second. Mr Swanson, if you please."

"Charles Samuels, you have been served. Maria Valencia, you have been served. Have a nice day!" Mr Swanson left.

"Maria, here is my key to the apartment. I have movers getting my things from there as we speak. I split the money down the middle, as I did the bills. I hope you got whatever it was that you wanted. Good luck to you, don't bother calling, here is my attorney's card. Bye."

I walked out, the air felt fresh and clean. It had been stuffy in the room, smelling of sex. I felt a weight lifted from my shoulders. Fran and Ginny were still giving the loving couple a few words. I got in the car, awaiting the two women. Somehow I had lost one beautiful wife, and it looked like I had gained two! Well only time will tell about that. I looked forward to the trip to the islands, and to the daydreams the two women had planted in my mind.