Cuck-Queen: A Velvet Dungeon Story

Story Info
Aly and AJ Michalka indulge in one of Aly's top fantasies.
1.6k words
4.38
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heels clacked on the hard floor as she made her way over to the dining room table, a spritz from the bottle and a quick wipe made the table clean. Aly put down the spray bottle and smoothed out her french maid uniform, tugging the top down a bit, smoothing out the skirt and checking to make sure her stockings were straight.

'Madame hates it when my uniform isn't perfect' Aly thought to herself as she adjusted her cleavage in the mirror. Aly heard the door rustle and rushed over to the door. AJ, the lady of the house, entered. She was dressed professionally, slacks, a tight blouse and glasses.

"Welcome home Madame" Aly said, smoothing out her uniform again for AJ's inspection. AJ sternly looked at Aly.

"Turn. Bend. Lift." AJ stated, putting her briefcase down by the door. Aly's faced turned to worry as she did what she was told. Aly turned away from her Madame, bent at the waist and lifted up the skirt of her uniform.

SPANK

Aly jumped at the sudden impact.

SPANK

Aly yelped at the stinging in her ass.

SPANK

Aly moaned in response to AJ's spanking.

"You know you aren't supposed to get your uniform dirty Alyson" AJ chided. Aly blushed and turned away from AJ.

"I'm sorry madame, I was in such a rush to clean the house and make it perfect for you and Sir-" AJ held up her hand to stop Aly mid sentence.

"I don't want any excuses. I don't understand why my husband..." AJ held up her hand to show off a wedding ring. "...insisted on having you as our personal maid. You are very lazy and I'm sure he just felt sorry for you."

Aly lowered her head as what her madame was saying to her, she felt like she was about to cry when AJ got her attention again.

"Hey, hye..." AJ said snapping her fingers in Aly's face "...pay attention. It's bad enough you are disobedient but I won't have you ignoring me when I am speaking to you."

"Sorry ma'am" Aly said looking at her much shorter madame again.

"Now remove your panties and lower your skirt. I'll be in the den, I want a glass of wine." AJ said heading into the living room. A 'yes ma'am' could be heard as she entered. Aly moved as quickly as she could to remove her panties, her heels making it hard to balance. Aly eventually got her panties off and placed them on the kitchen table, rushing to fetch her madame a glass of wine.

As her heels clacked on the floor, Aly moved quickly to bring the glass to AJ who was sitting in an easy chair. AJ didn't even look at Aly as she took the glass from her and started to drink. Aly just stood there as AJ scrolled through her phone.

After a few minutes, AJ finally looked over at Aly.

"You know what you are supposed to do right?"

"Yes madame" Aly submissively replied. She knelt down and moved in front of AJ, who stood up and took down her pants revealing a freshly shaved pussy to her maid's adoring eyes. Aly scooted closer and sank her tongue deep into her madame's pussy. AJ let out a moan as her maid did her duty.

Softly working her way up, Aly suckled where the leg met the crotch. She heard a sigh from above her as she used one finger to tenderly play with the velvet folds, but avoided the woman's clit.

"Better," sighed AJ as she spread her legs. She reached down and grabbed the back of Aly's head. "Now, get me off." She pressed Aly into her crotch.

Aly licked from the base of AJ's pussy to her clit, then gently suckled between her teeth as she thrust two fingers in and crooked up to hit her madame's g-spot.

"Oh God you get me so worked up." AJ said as Aly continued working.

"Suck me, you slut! Oh, fuck!" Seconds later, she ground her crotch into Aly's face and arched her back as she crested, choking on her own breath. Aly shook in erotic bliss at having obeyed. As both women came down from their experience they heard a single clapping coming from the other side of the room.

"Darling" AJ said smiling as she stood up, pulling up her pants and heading toward her husband Austin. AJ kissed Austin on the lips as Aly stayed kneeling on the floor watching them, Aly licked her lips. Austin looked over to their maid and smiled.

"I see you still like using our maid for your own pleasures." Austin said as he patted Aly on the head, almost patronizing her.

"Of course babe, its what the little slut is here for." AJ said standing in front of Aly, running her hand through the maid's hair. Austin spun toward his wife and smiled.

"I think we could use a little time together before little Aly cooks us dinner don't you think?" Austin said, pulling AJ in for a gentle, yet passionate kiss.

"Of course my love." Austin took AJ's hand and headed for the bedroom.

"Aly, come." AJ commanded as Aly crawled behind them, careful to not dirty her maid uniform too much or she would be punished.

Once all three entered the bedroom, AJ looked at the crawling maid.

"To your corner Aly."

"Yes ma'am" Aly replied. Aly moved over to a small chair sitting in the corner of the room and facing the bed. AJ sat on the bed and started to take her clothes off as Austin stood in front of her doing the same thing. AJ tossed her blouse at the maid, showing complete disrespect for her as the bra came next.

Austin's shirt and pants were quickly off, followed by his boots and underwear. He crawled on the bed as AJ leaned back but Austin flipped her over into a doggy style position and he mounted her. AJ moaned as Austin began to fuck her in earnest, all while Aly watched in the corner.

Aly lifted up the skirt of her uniform and started to rub her pussy.

AJ let arousal as Austin thrust into her over and over again. Her thoughts only of both the pleasure she had of being fucked by her husband and the humiliation she knew that their maid was feeling as she watched and touched herself.

"Oooh yes, fuck me harder Austin." AJ moaned as Aly's ministrations sped up.

Austin's thrusting sped up and AJ moaned in orgasm as Aly soon approached hers.

"NO. STOP." AJ shouted as Aly's hand flew away from her pussy. AJ's orgasm subsiding as she felt Austin pull out of her.

"Please madame." Aly begged from the corner of the room, her arousal obvious even in the slightly darkened room. Austin nodded and Aly continued masturbating.

AJ lifted her hand up to stroke Austin's cock, still wet with her juices. AJ' started to pump it faster while Aly continued to stroke herself. Austin's cock was so sensitive that the build up was timed perfectly. He came at the same time that Aly did. The dual orgasms rippling throughout the room. Aly came all over her uniform and Austin came all over AJ's face.

"Aly, come." AJ commanded as Aly returned to her knees shaking as she crawled toward the bed. AJ presented her face to the kneeling maid and Aly began to lick the cum off of AJ's face. Once she finished cleaning her madame's face she scooped up the leftover semen and swallowed it.

"Now go get dinner started." AJ said again. Aly stood to her feet, shaky on her stiletto heels.

"Yes madame." Aly said, curtseying as she left the room.

--

"I have to ask..." Austin said as he, his wife Aly and sister-in-law AJ Michalka dressed up in the Velvet Dungeon's co-ed locker rooms "...why this?"

"What do you mean?" Aly asked as she removed the french maid outfit and hung it neatly in the locker.

"Why, of all things, did you want to watch me fuck your little sister?" Austin asked, still confused.

"This is nothing new for us, AJ has fucked all of my boyfriends." Aly stated, stripping out of her lingeire and slipping on a pair of jeans.

"She caught me with one in high school and instead of being pissed about it, she just watched and fingered herself. She's a total cuck-queen. Slut." AJ giggled as she dressed in her short shorts.

"Sooo, what happens now?" Austin asked.

"We go back to our lives until the urge strikes again..." Aly turned to AJ "...ooh, lets bring mom next time. We could do the slutty cheerleader routine."

"Nah, I liked the nude photo shoot we did last time she was here." AJ suggested as she put her boots on.

"Whatever, we should still bring her next time we come." Aly said buttoning up her blouse and slipping on her jacket.

"You don't want me to bang your mom do you? That would just be weird." Austin said laughing, Aly joined him slipping her arms around her husband.

"Uh no, no one is getting you but me for a good, long while." Aly said, kissing her husband. AJ slung her bag over her shoulder.

"You guys ready to go?" AJ asked.

"OH, hold on. My wedding ring?" Aly asked holding out her hand. AJ looked at her hand, forgetting she still had it on.

"Oops" AJ said as she slipped her sister's ring off her finger and gave it back. Aly slipped it on her hand, admiring it before all three headed for the exit.

Just another day at the Velvet Dungeon.