Cuck Weekend without My Husband Pt. 03

Story Info
We continue our introduction with our n bull, Danny.
1.5k words
4.26
17.4k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nnj986
nnj986
133 Followers

It has been a while since we last posted a story. A lot has happened in that time. For the sake of continuity, we will start where we left off. This continues our first weekend with our new bull, Danny. We thought we would experiment with a different style of writing. It is sort of a dialog/point-counter point. Let us know if you like it.

Kate: If the evening had ended in our garage with me being bound and fucked by Danny and then brought to orgasm again by Will's tongue, it would have been amazing. However, it continued.

As I walked into the house in a daze, cum dripping down my legs, I saw Danny pull a gym bag out of his car. I wondered what was in it. I was a little nervous. Will got off of his knees, his face slick with the combination of Danny's ejaculate, my juices and urine.

As we made our way into the house, via the mudroom, Danny stopped us.

He said to Will, "Take off your clothes."

Will hesitated and then did as he was told. He stripped down to his underwear.

"All of it"

I could tell Will was not sure what to do. We had played the dom/sub with bulls before but, somehow, this seemed different.

Will: Yeah, this was different. I was embarrassed to be naked in front of them. It is a position of weakness. Humiliating to be standing totally bare in front of my clothed wife and her lover. In any case, I finished stripping. Despite the shame I felt, I was very turned on.

Once I was naked, Danny said, "Kate, show me to your bedroom. Will, make us drinks."

He asked what Kate would like to drink. She said "whatever" was fine.

Danny wouldn't have it. "No, tell your cuckold what you would like to drink. I'll have a scotch."

She said she would have that as well. As they made their way to the bedroom, I made the drinks. My head was spinning. Here I was, naked in our kitchen, making drinks on the orders of a younger man who had already fucked my wife in front of me. I had no idea what was in store.

Kate: I showed Danny the way to our bedroom. We have a large master bedroom with a sitting area containing a small couch and an easy chair. Danny sat in the chair and told me to strip. I didn't have much on at this point, just my dress and bra. I stood in front of him, fully naked for the first time. He told me to come closer. I felt like a piece of meat as he examined my body. He ran his hands up and down, squeezed my ass, caressed my breasts. He was feeling my breasts when he suddenly squeezed my nipple, hard. I yelped and pulled back.

"Don't worry." He said, "You will get used to the pain."

He had me turn around and bend over, displaying my cunt and asshole. He ran his fingers around my clit and gently inserted two fingers into my pussy. It felt wonderful. He really knew what he was doing. I was on the verge of cumming when he stopped. He pulled out and, with his fingers lubed by my pussy juices, his cum, etc., began to probe my asshole. First one finger, then two, then a third. I grunted as I tried to take them all.

He said, "Mmmm...nice and tight"

I knew he meant to take my ass. I was scared but somehow excited by the prospect. I had never had anyone as big as him take me anally. All of our bulls have been well hung but I always resisted doing anal with them.

At this point, he told me I was a mess and should go get cleaned up and put something sexy on. I went and took a shower. With the hot water streaming over my body from the multiple shower heads I was very relaxed yet I apprehensive and excited about what might come next.

Will: I finished pouring our drinks and made my way upstairs. It was demeaning to walk into our bedroom, naked, carrying a try of cocktails for my wife and our new bull. Danny had me put them down and get on my knees. That is how Kate found me as she walked out of the dressing room wearing a pair of very high heels, thigh high, sheer stockings a thong and a lacy bra that barely contained her 34D breasts. She looked amazing.

Danny took a box out of they gym bag he had brought in from the car.

He handed it to Kate saying, "Put this on Will."

She opened the box and pulled out a cock cage. It was stainless steel cage with an opening for pissing. There was a plastic cock ring for encircling the base of the cock and balls. I was feeling more and more shame. My wife was about to cage my cock on the orders of her new lover.

She clipped the cock ring portion around my cock and balls. She tried to get my cock into the cage. It was difficult. First off, I am a fair amount bigger than average, 7.5" and very thick with huge balls. Second, I was on my knees with my incredibly hot wife handling my cock and balls. Of course I became erect.

Danny laughed saying, "I guess you'll have to take care of that first."

Kate started to stroke me but he put a stop to it saying, "No, don't touch him unless you have my permission. Come here and sit next to me. Let him masturbate."

Kate arose and went to the couch. Danny joined her there. I was told to crawl over and kneel in front of them. Danny pulled her close, kissed her deeply and began to fondle her breasts. He told me to start stroking. I did as I was told. I was so turned on. On my knees with my wife watching me masturbate. I was quickly ready to cum. Danny told me to cum on Kate's feet. With a grunt I spewed my load onto her well-manicured feet. Now, when I was younger, I used to cum in huge loads. Not as big now but still better than average but no where near as much as the young guys we play with. It was a pretty big load. Danny ordered me to clean her feet. I started to go get a towel.

He said, "No, eat your cum. Get it all."

I did as ordered.

Kate: I walked out of the bathroom to find my husband, naked and on his knees. Will has been in submissive positions before but this was, somehow, different. Danny was so commanding. I felt like I had no control. I felt bad seeing my husband like this. However, as I sat next to Danny, felt his lips against mine, his tongues exploring my mouth, entwining with mine I was lost in the moment. I wanted him in any way he wanted to take me. I knew I would do anything he ordered me to. I looked into Will's eyes as he masturbated for me and my bull. He looked pathetic. I practically came when he started to clean the load from my feet.

With him now soft, I could get his cock in the cage. I snapped the lock shut and gave Danny the key. I could barely look at Will, I felt so bad for him.

Next Danny pulled out of his bag of tricks a set of soft shackles and a length of chain. He proceeded to put the shackles on to Will's wrists and ankles. Will offered no resistance. He then put Wills hands behind his back and cuffed his hands together and then his feet. He used the length of chain to connect Will's feet and hands. He was now hog tied and helpless. I felt bad for him yet it made me hot to see my otherwise alpha male husband, shackled and cock-caged, on his knees before my bull. It also made me a little nervous. Danny could now do anything to me that he wanted to.

Will: The shame and humiliation of the scene coupled with my recent orgasm made me docile as I was shackled and chained. I could barely look Kate in the eye as I knelt before them, totally helpless.

Danny grabbed something out of the bag. It was a pair of nipple clamps. I saw Kate cringe a little. Danny saw it as well.

"My subs do not have safe words." He said "They do not have limits. That doesn't mean you can't say no. However, if either of you refuses to do as told, we will stop. I will pack up and leave you and wish you well. We will not play again though. So, be careful where you draw your limits. That said, I will bring you along slowly so that you can reach new realms where you might never have thought you could play. If you are not prepared for that then I will make love with Kate for the next few hours while you watch and then we will part ways. Do you agree?"

I looked at Kate. She looked at me. She seemed in a daze. She said, "yes." I couldn't do anything but agree as well.

Kate: I couldn't help it. I agreed. I wanted to see what was next.

nnj986
nnj986
133 Followers