Cucked by a Cougar's Cubs

Story Info
Behind her back the boys call her Miss Piggy.
2.5k words
3.84
27.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All sex is between adults 18 or older.)

***

I've searched around for stories like mine, hoping some perspective could make me feel better. My wife is cheating on me, often, and always with much younger men. She makes sure they're old enough by concentrating on guys in college.

I don't know what angle to view my situation. It started as just a hotwife fantasy, me telling her that I wouldn't mind if she wanted to play with another man.

Our own sexual activity had reached "dead bed" levels after twenty years together. Several things were messing up our bedroom sports. Some issues were beyond our control, such as my very low libido as I aged, and Trudy's sagging tits and greying hair. Other things we should have controlled but didn't, like our weight and lack of fitness. We had both gotten seriously out of shape over the years, exercising less and eating more. My "dad bod" had graduated to full "beer gut" dimensions, and Trudy never really lost much weight after our last child was born. Now her love handles had handles.

Flogging my meat in front of the PC, I read a lot of stories about swinging or swapping couples. It seems far removed from my reality. Truth is, very few people would find my wife or me sexually attractive. I had my porn outlets, but women are different than men and don't spend time masturbating in front of a computer. My wife's unmet sexual needs just festered and grew. Her only outlet for her unhappiness was me, and she constantly made fun of me any time I said anything vaguely sexual. Both of us had, without giving it any thought, begun changing clothes in the bathroom if the other person was in the bedroom at the same time. We'd grown past indifference about each other's bodies to shame about our own.

Hot wife porn revolves around wives who have their husband's permission, and maybe even active encouragement, to take a lover. In the stories I enjoyed reading the most, the husband watches wifey in the act, sort of his own personal real-life porn movie. There's a lot of overlap with cuckold stories. People on the internet have long-running arguments about which hot wife and which is cuckold, or both, or neither.

A hot wife is what I wanted. If Tracy could find an outlet for sex, we could both enjoy the benefits. We went out together a few times, spending hours in bars and clubs, nursing our drinks, hoping some guy might flirt. We did what the internet people seemed to do, frequenting hotel bars, teeming with men on the road, looking for fun before they went home to their wives. We got a good eye for other couples like us, trolling for a one-night Romeo. We wasted a lot of time before lightning struck.

We'd gone to the mid-range hotel in the neighboring city and were surprised to find it crawling with kids. Well, not kids, but teenagers. It had been so long since our youngest graduated that we forgot about Spring Break Week. The hotel had rented entire floors to high school seniors from other states for their party binge. Very few of the boys and girls were in the actual hotel bar because they were under 21. But like 18- and 19-year olds everywhere, they found ways to buy alcohol, and they filled their rooms with beer and cheap whiskey.

Tracy had been intercepted by thoroughly drunk teen as she returned from the rest rooms across the lobby. He leered at her low-cut blouse and made an indecent invitation to come to his room, but she shrugged him off and came back to tell me about it. She thought it was hilarious, but it gave me the beginning of an erection when I played the scene in my head.

It took me almost half-an hour to convince her that this might be fun for both of us, and then I rented a room. My thinking was that most of the partiers were sharing rooms, and even if we got lucky the guy wouldn't have a room of his own. I knew my way around hotels from all my business travel, so I asked for a room near the stairwell. This of course put us near the elevators, where more people would pass our room.

We propped the door open and began to share, very slowly, a bottle of wine from room service. There were at least 30 rooms on the floor, which meant a hundred or more partiers, all coming and going. More than a few said "hi" as they passed our door or stood right outside waiting for the elevator. Tracy had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and removed her bra, and a few guys came in to chat a few minutes before dashing off.

This was fun as hell, but we weren't sure we were accomplishing very much until an hour or two had passed. Now the nature of the traffic in the hallway was changing. More of the teens were returning than departing, and the ones wandering in the hallway no longer had anywhere to go. They were less sober, and when they got to their rooms they propped their doors open and kept partying. The smell of grass was spreading down the hallway and the entire hotel floor became one great big frat party.

Tracy and I wandered around, being nice to the fraction of partygoers who said hello to us or tried to strike up a conversation. The few women in sight were each surrounded by lots of guys, each hoping to get lucky. Tracy went into one room that had many guys but no girls and her half-exposed breasts became the center of attention. I wandered off on my own just to give her some space, and when I came back a few minutes later her blouse was open and three of the young men were playing with her breasts. I turned quickly to see who could see her behavior but everyone was making noise, dancing and drinking.

I joined my wife and the many hands on her chest all fell away instantly. I put an arm around Tracy, hoisted one of her funbags in my other hand, and said to the group "Don't be shy, boys. My wife's a naughty slut and she loves having her boobs fondled." The young man closest to her on the other side took me at my word and reached up to reclaim a breast for himself. I backed away slightly, staying in the room but letting more hands fondle Tracy's large tits.

Having had his fill of breast, he said to me "Is it only her boobs? Can I touch her ass?" Without waiting for a reply he began fondling her prominent butt. I had a feeling tonight was going to end well.

"If we're going to explore more of Tracy's body I'm going to want to close the door, or go to our room," I said. It wasn't at all clear to me whose room we were in, so I was happy when the two guys actively caressing Tray's body said "Lead on, Husband" and led her out the door. The few women on the floor were now mostly topless themselves, and no one paid any attention to our foursome as we slipped into our room and closed the door.

"I'm going to put the young men in charge, Tracy," I said with a smile. "They want to see quite a bit more of you, I think." That prompted her to mime a dance while taking the rest of her blouse off.

"We don't even know your names, guys, and that's hot as fuck. Strip the bitch and touch whatever you want."

I sat in the chair and played with myself through the material of my pants as they got her out of her skirt. Bra-less, wearing sheer panties, my wife was on full display and ripe to be fondled. The taller guy, I never did get their names, squatted in front of Tracy and kissed the front of her damp panties. His friend then copied him, but behind her. Together that pulled down her panties and exposed Tracy's most private parts. Soon they were rolling around on the bed and my wife was frantically ripping their clothes off.

For the next 30 minutes I played with myself and took pictures as they hoisted my pudgy wife up onto her hands and knees and spit-roasted her twice, once each at each end. I had a great view of the whole show. If you have to fuck a fat lady, this is the best position. Her big saggy tits swayed from side to side, and her tummy flab hung underneath her where it couldn't get in the way.

I was slightly disappointed that the boys' dicks were very average. No porn story foot-longs for Tracy, but even an average dick is bigger than nine, so my wife was satisfied. She had at least three orgasms before her young lovers either ran out of steam or lost interest. A few mumbled "Thanks, guys," and they had their pants on and were gone.

Tracy lay on the bed, covered in drool and semen. Only then did I realize none of the four of us had even mentioned the word "condom." Oh well.

"How was it, honey?" I asked her softly. I'm not sure she heard me. The guys had left the door open and the music from the hallway was pretty loud.

But she did, and smiled sweetly without moving, and said "I think I'm going to love being a hot wife, Don."

A red Solo cup came through the doorway slowly, followed by the arm and then the body of another 19-year old partier. He looked at my wife, sprawled naked on the bed, face down ass up, and then he looked nervously at me. I briefly wondered what he would say, and how he would word it. I also wondered what my wife would reply.

"Can she take another cock?" A man of few words.

Tracy neither raised her head nor even turned to look at him. "I'd love another cock."

"Got a condom?" I asked him.

He stared at my wife's crotch, covered with the cum of the last two guys. "Last guy didn't use one. Don't think I will, either," he replied. He pulled off his pants and climbed on for a ride. Tracy groaned with pleasure as his penis sheathed in her swampy pussy.

"You the husband?"

"Yup."

"Wanna help?"

"How?"

"Get the lotion from the bathroom."

"Sure. What for?"

"This whore's so wet I can't feel a thing. How many guys fucked her before me?"

"Two."

"Lotta cum for two dudes."

I handed him the lotion and watched as he poured it down the crack between Tracy's gigantic butt cheeks. He gently ran a finger full of lotion in and out of her anus. She moaned in pleasure, even though we had never done this ourselves.

He withdrew his cock from her pussy, wiped more lotion on his erection, twisted his fingers a bit more in her ass, and then slid his snake up into her rectum. Tracy groaned very loudly, but it wasn't clear if it was a happy moan or a moan of pain. Solo cup dude didn't act like he cared which it was.

He slithered his cock in and out of Tracy's asshole slowly and even tenderly. He whispered in her ear the whole time that she was a filthy fucking gang bang slut who would never get enough young cock. He reached around and just tortured the hell out of her dangling nipples. I couldn't get over his skill, gentle with the cock, sadistic with the nipples. Tracy just adored having her breasts pinched and squeezed, and this guy just intuited the right combination. He was being careful, slow, and tender where she could actually get hurt if he wasn't. Meanwhile he was punishing her flesh where he could do no lasting damage. A few minutes later Tracy's scream echoed down the hallway. Her first anal orgasm.

We checked out early the next morning, doing a walk of shame because we were in the same clothing we'd worn when we checked in. It took Tracey three days to get over her aches and pains, and on the fourth day we returned to the hotel with a suitcase containing a change of clothes, some bathing suits, cosmetics, condoms, and a full tube of KY Jelly.

Some of the guys recognized us, and we partied long into the night. Tracy had made it clear to me that she wanted me more involved from now on. She wanted to humiliate me and she planned to invite the boys to do so, too. I was to be naked on the chair and masturbate in the open. And finally, I was to clean her whenever she asked me to. We had often played cream pie games at home when were young, and Tracy insisted I resume now, and with other guys' cum.

Our second night of Spring Break was even better, much better, than the first night when we'd played everything by ear and had no plan. Now we knew that no attraction or seduction was necessary. It's Spring Break - any female who lays still is going to get fucked, a lot.

It was Solo Cup Guy who gave us a plan for the rest of the year. He was up Tracy's ass again - she wouldn't let anyone else do it, only him - and she complained that Break Week was only once a year.

"Don't they have any colleges near where you live?"

"Colleges? Sure, we have two."

"Everything we did here? Break Week? Booze and smoke and orgies? Shit like this goes on every weekend in the frat houses."

"But we're not students. Can Don and I get in to a frat house?"

"There's nothing more pathetic than a fraternity party with too few guests. The doors are always open, at least for adults. Music's loud, beer's cheap, and every single guest is hoping to get laid."

A few seconds later he dumped a load in Tracy's bottom. Then, having been clued in by my wife about what to say to me, he ordered me to clean it up.

That was five years ago. Tracy and I are now welcome guests at the State College parties, and Tracy hasn't fucked a man since who was older than 22. Most weekend nights she parties for a while, finds a fraternity brother who struck out with the girls his age, and goes upstairs to his room for a fuck.

When he's done she just camps out in his bed for a few hours. As word gets around that "Miss Piggy is in Tom's room" the boys start sneaking upstairs for their turn dogging her. They all make fun of her wrinkles and sags, but there's not a man in the house who won't throw a fuck into her when he can. And the "Miss Piggy" insults stay out in the hallway. My wife insists that in her presence, the boys in the room call her Momma. Turns her on.