Cucked by My Daughter

Story Info
Cucked by my daughter.
1.5k words
3.32
78.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pauli71
pauli71
5 Followers

I had been married about four months when my wife had her first child, a daughter called Fiona. As soon as my daughter arrived, my wife changed. She started going out with different men. Then we had blazing rows but eventually I left, I tried staying in the same city however I never got to see Fiona, eventually I upped sticks and moved to Edinburgh.

I hadn't spoken to her since she was five, her mother had rang and said that she was wanting a bike for her fifth birthday, would I be prepared to contribute toward it, I instantly said yes, about a week later I got a call from Fiona saying thank you. That was the last time that I had heard from her. Imagine my surprise when my phone went.

Hello

Daddy, it's Fiona.

I was Stunned.

She explained that she had been given a place at Edinburgh University, I honestly didn't listen to what course she was doing, I just heard her I ask could she come and live with me for a little while until she found her way around this city.

Of course, I agreed with alacrity, I was delighted.

Will I recognise you, it's been a while.

She giggled, don't worry daddy I think you will be fine on that regard, all you have to do is think mam, apparently I am the spit of her at her age. We borrow each others shoes, we even on big occasions borrow each other's bras, more information than I really needed, but I get the point she was trying to make. Yes I am sure you will recognise me.

A week later there was a knock at the door, I opened it and they're standing before me was my daughter, she had not been telling any lies, she looked just like my ex-wife.

Come in its great to see you finally. I stood admiring her legs, very visible in a short skirt, then my eyes swept up her body, slowly lingering over her breasts, then into her eyes, she had been watching my reaction, she didn't say anything but she gave me knowing glance.

I stood nervously looking into her eyes, she smiled at me, and there was a twitch in my loins, I just remembered what it was like when a very pretty woman smiled at you, it took me back to being with my ex-wife. One thing I didn't ask, are you as bossy as your mum.

She giggled - well I have been known to get my way, but I wouldn't say that I have all the characteristics of mum.

The first week went by quite well, however on the Friday night I had gone to bed quite early, I woke up needing a drink of water and realised I had not brought a glass to bed. I could hear that my daughter had come home and she was not alone. However I felt I did not need to disturb her, so I went downstairs into the kitchen to get a glass of water. I could see a guy's head on the sofa through the serving hatch, I turned to get a drink and just as I did so my daughter removed her top to reveal that she was naked. She bounced around, her breasts jumping up and down, obviously putting on a show for the guy sitting on the couch.

Just watching her took me back to when my ex-wife would do that for me. I didn't always get what I wanted at the end of those sessions, I wondered if my daughter would do exactly the same. I couldn't help but be intrigued, so I kept watching.

She did some poses and as she was doing them I felt myself getting hard. She continued to stroll about the lounge, naked, what struck me was just how alike my ex-wife she was. She then went over to the guy on the coach and straddled him, I knew from then on in that she was making love to him, I realised that she was not like my ex-wife. Many a time I had watched her bounce around, her tits jiggling about, then she would inform me that we weren't going to have sex, the best I would get would be to cum on her tits, as long as I promised to lick it up afterwards. I used to get so turned on by a board always agree.

I kept watching, they were making love, I heard sounds from my daughter that I had not heard from my ex-wife. She straddled him, and as she bucked and twisted, her breasts were jumping about, I could not help myself, I put my hand to my shorts and pulled out my cock. I started giving it a tug, watching the action in the other room. I quickly got to the point that I was going to cum, there was no hint of stopping in the other room (one of my ex-wife's complaints was always that I came to quickly). I searched around, and I've found a towel, and I did it in that. I took the towel, as well as my glass of water and went back to bed. The noises seem to have diminished from the other room, and I had a quick look in there, my daughter was staring lovingly into his eyes.

I went to bed thinking they hadn't seen me.

However, the next day being Saturday, I was sitting watching the football results. My daughter came out of her room with the man she had been with the last night. She didn't introduce me just then. She's just smiled at me, saying, mourning daddy.

I was wearing my jogging bottoms and T-shirt, the guy she had been with came and sat next to me, asking me about the results, I turned to the television talking about what was happening when out of the corner of my eye I saw my daughter getting naked.

I immediately turned my head, I couldn't say anything, I was completely speechless, but I couldn't take my eyes off her breasts, she came over to me, stood me up pulled my jogging bottoms down then pushed me back down in the seat. She pulled up my T-shirt saying she pulled out my cock, I was speechless but also enjoying the experience.

Oh she crowed, it's so cute, it's definitely a smaller one than yours she said looking up at their guy she had been with. Look I only need one finger a thumb to wank it. This was something my ex-wife had said to me often, but now that my daughter was saying it I could feel my cock getting harder. I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, my daughter, was kneeling naked at my feet playing with my cock.

She was very skilful, I got the feeling that she had done this a few times before, it wasn't very long before she had me right on the edge, she also knew how to keep me there, she knew when to let go, when to release the pressure. In two minutes she had me spurting over my stomach. She looked up at me, smiled and said.

"Don't move, I think it only fair that we have our fun, don't you"

I was still speechless, so I nodded my head.

She then went over to their guy, stood him up and pulled his dressing down open, then she got on her knees and started to suck his cock. He had a massive cock, it must have been at least three times as big as mine. It dawned on me that this is why my daughter had heard sex with him rather than making him cum on her tits. She then stood up, satisfied that he was hard enough, she straddles him, then proceeds it to go through much the same routine as last night from. This time instead of watching from the kitchen, I was sitting right next to them. Neither of them paid me any attention as they made love. Again my daughter was making sounds that I had only heard from my ex-wife when she was using her vibrator.

She gave a deep sigh, arching her back as she did. Her breasts were splendidly outlined, I could feel myself getting hard again. As she was doing that, he gave a sigh and said.

"Thank you darling"

She just smiled, she then stood up, got off him fame reached her right hand into her pussy, she pulled out her fingers which were covered in spunk. She then came over to me, put her right hand into my mouth and said.

"Go on suck it"

Without thinking I did, at no point that I can remember did I take my eyes off her breasts. She then scooped up some of the mess I had made on my stomach with her left hand, she then put that into my mouth.

She looks at me and said

"Big Richard, holding up her right hand, then she held up her left hand and said, Little Richard.

pauli71
pauli71
5 Followers