Cucked on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you worried, embarrassed?" She asked, concerned.

"No, I'm excited. I can't explain it but I'm completely fucking excited."

I decided to see just how excited she was, and I reached into the bottom of her dress, rummaging for her panties. She gasped, eyes bolting wide. They were absolutely soaked.

"I think we should go up to his room." I said, smiling.

"...Okay." she whispered.

We both stood in a sexual trance. I looked around in a fog of impending sexual doom. Mark saw us both and returned.

I spoke, "I think we'll take you up on that offer Mark. A night cap up in your room."

He smiled, excited. "Great."

The elevator ride up to his room was probably the most sexually charged in human history. Mark stood behind Vanessa, snug to her rear. At one point he reached around and gently grasped her tummy, pulling her ass into his crotch. Her eyes once again darted wide, blushing. "I can't believe we're doing this." She spoke to the cab, to no one, to herself.

"You're gonna have fun tonight Vanessa." Mark confidently replied.

I was delirious with arousal, feeling like I was in another dimension with how fast things had progressed. The looming reality of my cuckolding was both sending my mind into a spiral, and turning my dick into steel.

When we arrived at this room he gently grabbed Vanessa by the hand, ushering her to the couch. I immediately noticed that his room was a presidential suite, and that this living room was much more spacious that ours, complete with a kitchenette.

"Mike, why don't you grab a cocktail out of the bar there. Make yourself comfortable." He sat my wife down next to him on a plush beige couch.

I opened the mini-fridge door in a fog, leaning down to grab some soda and some rum from the side panel. When I stood back up I saw my wife kissing another man for the first time in my life.

The moment would be burned into my mind for all time. My heart began pounding as their lips met, my stomach tied in knots, my dick stood rigid. One of her legs was draped over his as she continued to play with the massive erection beneath his tenting slacks. I stood frozen as one of his large hands cupped her breasts, seemingly tickling at her nipples beneath the fabric.

He paused and glanced up at me, Vanessa looked in my direction as well - eyes wild and blushing in deep embarrassment. "Why don't you have a seat Mike." He pointed to the single across from the couch.

As I slowly walked over and sat Mark leaned back onto the couch. I looked on in terror as he slowly began unbuckling his belt, it wasn't long before he was sliding his slacks down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his massive black cock sprung immediately upwards, incredibly aroused, and incredibly thick. He shuffled the pants to the floor, tossing them to the side along with his loafers. His cock was now the center of attention in the room, his large balls rested on the sofa cushion, and he leaned back looking at Vanessa.

My wife's expression was wide eyed, fixated on his manhood. For the second time tonight he gently grabbed her hand, encouraging her to touch him. She did. I watched awestruck as her small hand tried, hopelessly, to encircle his girth. Her tiny fingers had no hope of reaching all the way around his thickness. She slowly began pumping his cock, completely entranced by it. Mark reached out and groped her tits as she jacked him off, leaning his head back in pleasure.

My dick began straining hard against my own pants, but I didn't move to adjust it - I was frozen. My mind couldn't process the scene occurring before me.

"It's so big." I heard my wife say through a haze of lust.

Mark slowly removed his shirt, exposing his impressive torso. He moved to stand, lifting my wife up out of her seat in the process. In one swift motion he unzipped the back of her dress, peeling it upwards and exposing my wife's sopping panties, and bursting bra. He wasted no time, Vanessa under his spell, he deftly unclasped her bra - allowing her large breasts to spill out, pale nipples as erect as I had ever seen them. His dark hand cupped them both, raising them, jiggling them - and then he buried his mouth onto her tit. It caused her head to tilt back and the first moan of undoubtedly many to escape her mouth.

My mouth went dry, it was the most erotic scene I had ever seen, my entire body was frozen, gripped to the chair - as I watched this well hung man control my wife.

Mark gently sat her back down on to the sofa, taking a seat next to her once again. He leaned back, allowing her to feast her eyes and her hands on his manhood. "Go ahead baby, play with my cock."

Vanessa immediately began pumping it again, I noticed her biting her bottom lip as her arousal dominated her body. Her tits were jiggling sexily as she jacked his huge cock. She began moving faster, inspired by the sexual site of her delicate white hand traveling up and down the entire length of his black shaft. His huge balls began flopping up and down on the sofa, and she reached out her other hand to massage those as well. Mark tilted his head back again in pleasure, now letting out his own reserved moan.

"God." He looked right at her. "I can't wait to fuck you baby."

Vanessa froze, seemingly remembering something important. She glanced at me for a moment, eyes lost in her own desire, and then she reached for her handbag now plopped on the side counter. She immediately pulled out the condoms I had purchased earlier.

Mark noticed what she had grabbed, and that they were Magnums. He let out a chuckle. "I don't think that's gonna fit sugar."

She glanced at him, and then his cock, and broke the seal on one of the packages. She began giggling as the latex condom snapped hopelessly against the wide girth of his cock head. It had no hope of fitting. "Don't worry Vanessa." He kissed her gently. "I'm gonna cum all over these big titties anyway." Vanessa leaned back into the sofa stunned and aroused by the lewdness of his comment. Mark then leaned in for another passionate kiss, massaging again at her breasts. Her legs instinctively splayed open, and he grabbed her pantie lining, peeling them down around her plump ass. She lifted her legs, allowing him access to do so, and I watched in perversion as my wifes panties slipped off her feet. Mark tossed them to the side.

Her pussy was inflamed and ready. They regarded each other with impossible lust, and Mark slowly leaned my wife down against the couch cushion, shifting his knees in between her legs in the process. He leaned atop her, looking down, and began to align his hulking member above her pussy - eventually resting it down against her folds. She squirmed in anticipation, momentarily covering her eyes in disbelief.

I swallowed hard, clearing the lump in my throat. He spoke to her, "Watch baby."

She looked down at the impending collision. Mark jostled his shaft against her folds which caused Vanessa to squeal in delight. I leaned in, unable to grasp the gravity of what was occurring. Slowly his large head began bumping at the entrance to her womanhood. She spread her legs more, inviting him inside of her. She titled her head back with a loud moan as his head entered her for the first time. She placed a hand on his chiseled abdomen to prevent him from entering too fast. "Go slow Mark, you're so big." She whispered it.

"I will sugar." He leaned down and kissed her. Their tongues met as he began another thrust - pushing another couple inches of his manhood inside of my wife. Her next moan was louder. "Oh god!" Every time he reversed you could see more and more of his organ covered in my wife's wetness, until eventually more than half of his huge cock had entered her.

I knew he was already deeper than I had ever been, and I wondered how she was feeling having that much dick inside of her.

"Oh my god, Markkk!" Her cry was loud, her pleasure obvious.

"Almost home love." He replied, and thrust back into her once again. It took several minutes, but I looked on in shock as my wife's delicate pussy lips clung to his cock. She was impossibly stretched as she finally took all that he had to offer. His massive black pouch was mushed against her plump lily rear - his huge shaft completely inside of her.

They looked into each others eyes. "Do you like this dick, Vanessa?" Mark asked, already knowing her answer.

"Yes." Was her reply. She bit her lip, continuing, "I've never felt so full."

"I'm gonna fuck this pussy good baby." He kissed her, she moaned, and he followed up on his promise.

He began to churn into my wife, huge shaft pumping in and out of her pussy - a white lathering developing on his length as she creamed all over him in delight. Her legs spread wide, and then around his lower back as she latched on for his ride. Her moaning ramped up slowly, but quickly turned feverish. I had never heard her react to sex in such a manner. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Mark! Markkk!" She would grunt in between her words, clawing into his shoulders as he ravished her. I began to hear his large nutsack flopping against my wife's ass as he drove his huge manhood into her pussy. Juices squirting out all over the couch cushion as their organs collided with one another.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh my goddd!" Another groan, another moan. I could hear it building rapidly.

It was too much to bear, I had to unzip. I exposed my dick which was about to explode from delirious arousal. However I relented from touching myself for fear of premature release.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Mark don't stoppp! I'm gonna...! Ohhh!"

Mark grunted, sweat developing on his brow as he took my wife to a place I never had - a hard vaginal orgasm.

He spoke, "That's it baby. Let it go! I'm gonna make that pussy cum!"

Her body convulsed, legs flailing as the orgasm surged through her body. She clawed hard into his back, screaming as loud as I had ever heard her. I looked on in disbelief as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Ohhh!! Myyy!! Fuckkk...!!" Her pussy was bucking on his huge cock as she unloaded her essence all over his shaft. Mark held onto her as the waves of pleasure took control of her nervous system. My wife gave herself to him as she achieved the highest sexual peak of her life.

He leaned down and kissed her as the orgasm finally subsided. I blinked for the first time in what felt like hours.

"Jesus christ." Was all she could manage.

"You're fucking hot Vanessa." was Marks reply. He pulled her up off the couch, smacking her ass as he began to position her back down on all fours. "Look at this ass too." My wife was still recovering from his first onslaught, blinking heavily as she steadied herself for him. He smacked his heavy member against her plump rear a few times, causing some of their sticky sexual essence to cling to her skin. Then he lowered himself and smacked upwards into her clit from her underside. She shuddered as more pleasure returned to her body. That's when she noticed me again, staring at her slack jawed and lust filled.

She smiled, blushing, impossibly embarrassed but as womanly as I had ever seen her. "You were right Mike, this was a good idea." She chuckled absurdly, which caused a smile from both Mark and I.

"Mike's having almost as good a time as you, trust me." Mark said to her. Somehow, against all societal norms, he was entirely right. I had never, not since my developing years as a teen first exploring the female body, been as sexually excited as I was here tonight. It was such an absolute mind fuck cocktail of primal emotions that caused the most intense kind of arousal from me.

Mark slapped her ass again, causing it to jiggle. She looked back at him sexily. "Fuck me." She said.

I almost came without physical provocation. Mark smiled, and stuffed himself in her from behind. Her eyes closed as she took him inside of her again. She loved it.

He began fucking her with passion, gripping tightly into her hips as he claimed her. Her heavy tits began swaying in the most erotic fashion. They bounced back and forth responding to this thrusts, the slapping noise and sexes meeting once again filled the air. Her moans and compliments weren't far behind.

"Oh goddd. It's so good." She looked back at him, "You fuck me so good Mark."

He smacked her ass. "I know it baby."

That's when she looked in my direction, locking into my eyes. I instinctively began pumping my dick.

"Oh god baby he's really fucking me!" She squealed it in a sexy high pitched voice that nearly caused me to cum on the spot.

"I know baby." I replied, throatily.

"Do you really like watching me?"

I drew her attention down to my throbbing dick, "What do you think?"

She moaned, "Oh my god this is so fucking naughty!" she buried her face into the couch cushion as Mark continued to pummel her.

Mark's groans started to grow more frequent, and I had to figure he wouldnt last much longer.

Vanessa looked back at me, "Come here Mike."

I stepped out of my pants, and approached her, dick absurdly sticking straight out. She balanced herself and pulled me to her mouth, engulfing my throbbing dick. It would take absolutely nothing to make me cum.

She sucked me for a few moments, eyes connecting with mine as Mark dominated her sex from behind. It was too much, and I was moments from cumming. Suddenly Mark groaned, pulling his cock out and twirling Vanessa onto her back, tits flopping wildly as she hit the couch. He unloaded, rope after rope of his heavy seed erupted from his engorged head, splashing against my wife's breasts and tummy. The sight of it caused my own eruption, and I came all over her face. She looked on in completely disbelief as her husband and a man she had only just met came all over her body. Although Mark's load was much more substantial than mine it made no difference to me - it was an insane sexual high for all three of us.

After the ejaculation had subsided the three of us were silent for a moment, and then Vanessa smiled. Suddenly we broke into a relaxed, relieved, satisfied laugh. Mark interjected, "I told you guys this would be fun. I've never had a bad experience doing stuff like this - I guess I know how to pick em."

After a few panting breaths, my wife spoke. "I need to clean up." Vanessa said, absurdly - standing. Cum was coating seemingly her entire body. Mark offered the shower in the other room, and she scurried through the door. Mark shuffled his pants on and moved to refill my drink. I strapped my own trousers back around my waist, and collapsed back into the couch.

"Good shit. Right Mike?" Mark offered, somehow casual.

I could only nod, still rather delirious. "I can't believe how hot that was, it doesn't make sense."

"Hah, I know it."

Before I could continue the discussion I found myself fast asleep, or rather, awoken to a darker room some hours later. I was groggy, and I realized that the sexual release, the drinking, the excitement - had all combined to sap my energy.

I glanced around to an empty room, but before long the noises made themselves apparent.

My wife was moaning, distant, but near. I soon saw a light shining through the cracked bedroom door. I stood, stomach once again in that now familiar knot, dick once again standing at attention. I slowly paced, barefoot, across the living room carpet.

Her groans grew louder, and the noises of their bodies mating began to make an appearance. I glanced into the door and saw them, naked, fucking on Marks large suite bed.

This was the site of my true cuckolding, where their honest admissions made an appearance. They were fucking freely, enraptured by one another's sexuality. They had experienced that initial explosion of sexual exploration, and now they were aimed at something deeper.

He had Vanessa doggy style on his bed. I looked on as my wife's large tits bounced violently as he took her from behind. Her ass jiggled as she received his assault. It was similar to the scene from earlier, but their words were more inciting.

"God I love this tight pussy." Mark grit his teeth and smacked my wife's ass, pumping his organ in and out of her as he spoke.

"Oh fuckkk..." Vanessa's moans were passionate and unshackled, she looked back into his eyes. "I love that big cock."

Their words were hushed, seemingly to avoid waking me. She moaned back at him as she spoke.

He grabbed some of her hair, picking up speed, his large nuts where smacking into her clit as he fucked her. He was in total control.

"Who's pussy is this?" He looked into her eyes as he asked. I had never been so assertive with her.

Her eyes glazed over as she searched for the words. A lump formed in my throat as I began to fidget with my dick as I watched. Vanessa moaned low, "Oh! Goddd... No one has ever fucked me like you Mark!"

He smacked her ass again, this time harder. Her cheeks rippled in response. I looked on as her toes began to curl. It was, absurdly, the first time I noticed her nail polish all evening. "Who own's this pussy Vanessa?" He repeated it.

She groaned again, closing her eyes as an orgasm brewed deep within her loins. He smacked her ass yet again, causing her to shake. "Tell me I own it Vanessa. This is my pussy."

She moaned again, his pace quickening, her tits bouncing as his cock reached depths of her womanhood that no other man had ever been.

She looked back at him one last time, eyes fully distant, lost in the purest form of lust. "It's your pussy Mark. Take it baby."

They both moaned deeply, lowly, truly. Vanessa squealed as her ass bucked back into his crotch, milking him as he released his seed deep into her womb. Her hands clutched into the bed sheets, her toes curled violently. He roared, "Oh fuck yeah baby! I'm cumming in this married pussy!" His massive scrotum pulled up into his shaft as it pulsed, unleashing rope after rope of potent seed deep into my wife. She screamed in complete pleasure as this man claimed her in every primal sense of the word.

I came in my pants as their mating came to completion in front of my eyes, squirting my own load against the fabric of my trousers. Vanessa collapsed face first into his bed, completely satisfied.