Cuckold, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,073 Followers

Now she could have ended the conversation with a "I'm tired" or "we'll talk tomorrow" but instead, she turned over on her side so she was facing me.

Lying there in the dark, I felt her hand caress my erection and she gently started stroking it as she said, "We came back here and I took a shower, then changed. Bob took a shower and changed. Then I made us lunch."

She was having an effect on me. I rolled onto my back, her hand continuing to stroke me. I had been walking around all day with a hard on thinking of her in her skimpy little tennis outfit with Bob so I was already on the verge of cumming.

She continued, "After lunch we had a couple of gin and tonics on the patio. Anything wrong with that?"

"No. Did you two shower together?"

There was a pause while she put a generous amount of saliva in her palm and then resumed her stroking. Putting her mouth to my ear and in a very seductive voice, she repeated my question, "Did we shower together? "What do you think?"

"No. Please, let me lay on you. I need to put it in you."

"No! Lie back. Enjoy my hand. Just lie back."

"Please! I need to fuck you. Please."

"I said no! Just lie back. Let me do this. Let my hand sooth you."

"No! Oh God, no. I'm cumming."

I was cuckold again.

It was about two or three weeks after Bob had cuckold me, when he and Rita stopped by our house. He had always treated me with respect but now that he had my wife, his attitude changed. He came into my house and walked around like he owned it. He treated me with respect but it was more like the respect you would give a woman. He had to be careful in front of his wife but he would freely touch my wife in front of me.

One day when his wife wasn't there, I watched him running his fingers up and down the back of my wife's head while he was talking to her in a seductive tone. He was doing it with complete disregard for me and then I realized that this is the way that he rubs the back of her head when she is giving him a blow job.

I wonder what my wife must say to her boyfriends about me. How does she justify her infidelity? Does she tell them that I can't perform, that I can't get it up, that I'm too small or I'm homosexual.

My wife and Bob played tennis for about a year and then their relationship ended. Once again I was allowed to have vaginal intercourse with her.

Rita and Bob stayed married for another two years and then Bob ran off with a girl he worked with.

Our relationship with Ben was a high lite in my marriage. After Ben we tried swinging for a year but after meeting with three different couples on three different occasions, we decided that it just wasn't for us.

Ben was the only threesome I ever experienced and I wish we could have had more. I would have, had I been married to someone else. I think my wife was afraid that she might end up in bed with two homosexuals. Unfortunately, she finds it's more exciting to go behind my back.

During the relationship we shared with Ben, we became very close, almost like the first year of our marriage but then, after Ben, we returned to our old ways.

To any couple married over seven years, I would recommend that you bring another male into your love making. Two men on one woman is very exciting. It's stimulating, erotic, very gratifying and it prevents the marriage from going stale. It worked for me but then, I have homosexual tendencies.

End

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,073 Followers