Cuckold at a Cocktail Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,063 Followers

She gave my now flaccid cock a little squeeze to emphasize her next point, "What makes this penis so special, is that it has never been sucked and it never will be sucked. That makes it pure and unadulterated. It has never felt the sensations of a mouth sucking it so you have never missed it."

"Honey? That's not right. You're denying yourself the joy of giving the man you supposedly love the ultimate pleasure."

Still studying my face she asked, "Do you enjoy my hand jobs?"

"Yes. I do, very much."

"If you enjoy my hand jobs then be grateful for what you get. I know my pussy is not always available to you but my hand is always here. Whenever you want it or whenever I feel you need it, it's here for you. You are the only man who cums in the palm of my hand and you are the only man who will never cum in my mouth."

As she was whispering, her mouth became very pronounced to me. Her lips seemed to become more puffy, more red. I could see the moisture in her mouth, on her tongue, teeth and lips glisten in the light. I couldn't take my eyes off of her tongue as she whispered, "That first year of our marriage, when I worked for Warren, he had me suck him off. He had me sucking his cock, two or three times a week. He made me give his friends blow jobs. Then he had me doing some of his clients and I became very good at it."

Her confession enraged me, she could see the anger and hate in my face. I was on the verge of getting up and leaving her for good but first, I had to know, how her boss had gotten her to blow him. The whole time she was whispering, she was holding my limp penis in her hand. It makes her feel safe and in control whenever she's holding it.

As she began telling me, I watched her moist lips and tongue moving as her mouth formed the words. I pictured her kneeling in front of him, sucking his cock and my penis began to stir. She felt it and she saw my facial expressions begin to soften.

She discovered that by describing to me how her boss had trained her on how he wanted his cock to be sucked, it aroused and excited me. As she spoke my penis grew harder and my facial expressions grew softer.

Seeing how my eyes were fixated on her mouth, she continued describing how he taught her to swallow all of his ejaculate. Her frightened face took on a look of satisfaction as she realized that her detailed descriptions of sucking a cock, excited me and were causing me to become so aroused. My hard penis throbbed and pulsed with her every word. She saw my facial expressions change from anger to love and arousal. Then she whispered, "Kiss me."

She was holding the head of my cock in her hand and we both felt it expand larger as she moved her mouth closer to mine and then she paused with her mouth just inches away from mine. She was waiting for my reaction. To see if I would turn my face away and reject her or would I open my mouth and accept her and all the conditions that went with her?

She had been brutally honest with me. She wanted me to know the truth, that over all of these years, she was a cock sucker, A Blow Job Queen. She needed to know that I would continue loving her even though I now knew the truth about her. She had to be assured, that I could live with her and I would accept what she does.

Still studying my facial expressions, she opened her mouth, and brushed her tongue around her lips, covering them with moisture so her lips glistened. Then she covered her lower teeth with her tongue, displaying her open mouth as a warm, moist passage way to her throat. She wanted me to see where men push their cocks and where mine will never go. My facial expressions remained favorable and my penis told her what she wanted to know.

Then she formed her lips into an "O" to show me how her lips encircle their cocks. She wanted me to get the full vision of how her mouth looked when she sucked their cocks. She delighted in seeing how this was arousing me as she felt my erection pulse and throb with each movement of her mouth.

She was holding the head of my erection in the palm of her hand as she felt it grow even hotter and harder. Intently studying my expressions, she whispered, "Will you kiss my lips?"

Just hours ago, she had sucked Dave's cock, he came in her mouth and she swallowed all of him and now she wanted to press her mouth against mine. I puckered my lips and she slowly brought her mouth down on mine.

Her hand began to slide down my shaft as she slowly began masturbating me. As our lips touched, I felt an overwhelming rush of sexual passions and homosexual emotions that I never felt before. My hard cock strained in her gentle but firm hand as she continued her slow stroking. My body convulsed, my hips shot up off the bed, my legs kicked uncontrollably and with a grunt, I began ejaculating. I moaned, groaned and growled but my cries were muffled by her lips pressed tightly over mine with her tongue deep in my mouth. I grunted as I gasped for air while she was trying to hold me still as my body bucked and thrashed like a man being strangled, all the while her hand continued it's deliberate milking of my balls by stroking my erection which was swaying to and fro, like an active volcano, erupting it's hot white lava, shooting up into the air and falling back splashing on me. Eruption after eruption until my balls were completely drained and they had no more to give.

As suddenly as it had started, it subsided. My body gave one last shudder as the last pearl of semen dripped from my now deflating and abused penis. My body settled back into the bed as a peaceful calm overcame me. Like the victim of a violent attack, I lay motionless with my eyes closed, not wanting to face my shame and humiliation.

She lifted her mouth from mine and after a few moments, I opened my eyes. Her face was still there, studying my facial expressions, trying to evaluate how much emotional damage she had inflicted on me this time. How many times does a man have to be emasculated before he becomes a homosexual? She knew that I had exceeded my limit.

I watched her eyes drift down over my body all the way down to my feet. Then they drifted up again to my face and our eyes locked into each others. Looking into each others eyes, I could see what she was thinking, "My suspicions are confirmed. My husband is homosexual."

Thinking to myself, "Yes. I'm a non practicing homosexual and I'm ready, willing and waiting to be deflowered."

She let go of my now greasy, flaccid penis and slid her hand down and cupped my balls. She felt their weight with a feeling of satisfaction, knowing that she had drained them so completely.

She got a hand towel out of the drawer and cleaned her hand then she handed the towel to me, saying, "You made such a big mess here."

I was covered in semen. It was all over me, my thighs, my genitals, my stomach, chest, neck and pillow. I never remembered coming so much. After cleaning myself, I dropped the towel on the floor and my wife then pulled the covers back over me. As she was tucking me in, she took pride in her handiwork.

I thought of what she had said, "My penis will never be sucked." I rolled over on my side, turning away from her. She snuggled up and spooned me. I could feel the front of her thighs press up against the back of mine and I felt her pubic hair press between my buttocks. She pressed herself into me and I felt her soft warm tummy and breasts against my back. She reached her arm around my waist, cupping my balls in her hand as she pulled me into her. How I wished that she were a man but I was her possession and her Cuckold. She had transformed me into just the way she needed me to be.

As I was drifting off to sleep, she put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "David is very envious of you. He said that you're very lucky to have a wife who is such a good cock sucker."

After nine months, school was out and the tennis games came to an end. Dave had found a steady girlfriend so he no longer needed the services of a married woman. To this day, my wife has never sucked my cock.

CuckoldGuy
CuckoldGuy
1,063 Followers
12