Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
He prepares his mistress for a night out.
1.2k words
4.03
72.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine the warmth of the sun.....in perhaps Paris...... a couple enjoying time spent together ... a sultry summers afternoon. ... both of them having great expectations of what the night ahead will hold for them.

The circle beginning in pleasure. ... they spend endless hours together ..... wandering from shop to shop. ... she tries on the finest clothes and lingerie. ... silks, satins, lace, velvet, ... sumptuous tactile fabrics that enhance every curve of her voluptuous body..... always letting him run his hands over the garments. ... seeking his full approval before they buy anything.....together they sample fine fragrances and scented oils seeking out the one that will compliment her natural musky aroma the best ... so many exclusive stores to visit. ... so many wonderful exquisite things to buy.... They have one joint aim in mind.....to make this night so perfect.

Laden with bags with they make their way back to their luxury hotel suite. ... and lay out the clothes they have chosen for her to wear that night. ... he disappears into the bathroom with a bottle of scented bath oil and starts to prepare her bath...pouring some of the oil beneath the running warm water. ... the scent filling the room.

Whilst the bath fills he returns to the bathroom and pours her a glass of ready chilled champagne, as he hands her the glass he says, 'Heres to the best night of our lives, my sweet beautiful lady' and he means every word, she can see in his eyes how much he worships her. Slowly as she sips her wine, he gently undresses her and leads her by the hand to the bathroom..... she steps into the soft warmth of the bath and relaxes as he lights candles all around the room before disappearing back to the bedroom. ... she lays her head back and closes her eyes thinking how lucky she was to have found him. ... how they shared the same dreams.....how together they had planned this perfect night.

She senses movement at the side of her and rouses herself from her daydreams. ... he smiles at her as he kneels by the bath. ... he is naked too and she can see that he is already aroused. ... he takes the large natural sponge from the side of the bath and lovingly washes her all over. ... leaving no part of her untouched. … softly bathing her delicate soft skin. ... paying special attention to that soft warm place between her legs. ... his fingers gently brushing her clit and making her moan out loud......

He then takes a razor and she lifts her legs one by one out of the water so he can shave them. ... standing up she places one leg on the side of the bath, opening herself to him, as he is still kneeling her pussy is at his eye level as he trims and shaves the hairs around it, her perfect pink clit peeking out from between the moist lips at him..... she looks at him with such excitement and pleasure as he prepares her body for what is to come. ... she asks him to test how smooth her mound of venus is now and he sighs with delight as he presses his cheek against it, unable to resist running his tongue quickly between the lips...... laughing she pulls away and says "enough. ... you can have all you want of it later"

She steps out of the bath and he instantly envelops her in a large fluffy towel. ... she stands still as he carefully pats her dry before leading her back into the bedroom. ... she stretches out naked on the bed knowing his eyes are watching her every move..... seeing him pick up the bottle of scented body lotion she rolls onto her stomach, resting her head on her arms as he kneels astride her thighs and lovingly rubs the cream into back and shoulders ..... she wiggles her bum as she feels his hard cock between her cheeks as he leans forward to massage her shoulders.....

As much as she is enjoying his attention, time is pressing on and she needs to finish getting ready. ... there is still much more to come..... he completes anointing her body with lotion and whilst she lets it soak into her skin she goes and sits naked in front of the dressing table. ...

Over the few months that they have been together she has been instructing him in how to apply her makeup and tonight is his first chance to show how good a student he has been.....being a natural beauty she doesn't need much makeup..... just some subtle eyeshadow and eyeliner, tinted moisturiser and deep red lip gloss..... she keeps her eyes closed till he's finished. ... she can imagine how he'll be biting his lower lip as he concentrates...he brushes out her hair, fastens the diamond choker round her neck. ... places the diamond studs in her ears and at last he announces he's finished.....

And she can't believe her eyes ... she looks stunning..... its much better than she could have done herself..... she jumps up and kisses him on the cheek....leaving a red imprint of her full lips there and making him fuss over her again with brush and gloss to repair the damage..... she has to look perfect tonight.

Now it is time to get into her finery..... the black silk basque. ... so simple but figure hugging. ... uplifting her breasts. ...making the most of their soft fullness..... he kneels at her feet, slowly unrolling the fine black stockings up her legs and fastening the suspenders to them. ... his hands gently cupping the globes of her buttocks for a moment before he helps her into a black lace thong and then he slips the high heeled black sandals on her feet, fastening the ankle straps. … tight enough to support but not too tight to dig in.. now for the dress..... simple, elegant a long, fitted, strapless deep red velvet evening gown. ... she was off to dine in one of the best restaurants in Paris and had to look the part..... his hands shook as he zipped up the dress and he stepped back to admire her beauty. ... the excitement and anticipation now glowing in her eyes, her heart racing...this will be a night to remember.

They stand and just look at each other for what seems an eternity ... her fully dressed and him naked until the silence is shattered by the ring of the phone. ... he answers. ... its the hotel lobby to say that their cab is waiting. ... 'time to go my love...enjoy yourself'. ... she picks up her bag, her legs shaking as she walks to the door...he is following her and before leaving she turns to kiss him on the cheek, smiling and looking in his eyes, she runs her fingers down his naked body and over his erect cock finally letting them rest as she gently cups his balls ... she tells him to think about her whilst she's gone, to stay in their room and masturbate.