Cuckold Chronicles #14: Sam Pt. 3

Story Info
Testing the new rules
4.8k words
3.91
36.8k
13

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying my drink while they were getting reacquainted. I suddenly realized I hadn't really given much thought as to what my role would be. I did know that I wasn't going to be in panties and be made fun of, that much was certain. I wasn't going to be the prep boy or fluffer either. I didn't mind the thought of doing the clean-up, but I wasn't going to let them order me to do it, it would be on my terms. I doubt either of them had thought it through, so I guess we'll all have to play it by ear.

I gave them about 5 minutes before I refilled my drink & headed toward the bedroom. The sight before me was pretty much what I expected. Heather's clothes were strewn all over the room. Sam was on his back with Heather 1/2 on him & 1/2 on the bed, grinding her pussy into his hip. The only thing she still had on was her panties and Sam's hand was inside of those, squeezing her ass. I leaned against the door jamb and watched her kissing him, desperately searching for his tonsils with her tongue.

Heather's hand slid down and encircled his very hard cock, giving it a few strokes as she slid down his body. She was kissing her way down, starting with his neck. She made a pit-stop at his nipples, giving them a through tongue lashing. As she was kissing his belly, she noticed me walking over to the chair at her make-up table.

She jumped off the bed and threw her arms around my neck, kissing me as passionately as she was him. She just kept muttering, "I love you, I love you." I stroked her back & gave her ass a good squeeze, then pushed her back, using those 2 bare tits in front of me. I took the time to each nipple a quick lick & kiss. I gave her light pat on the ass and motioned To Sam, still lying on the bed.

"Don't you think you ought to get back to your guest? As I recall, you were kissing his belly, heading a bit lower perhaps? I'll just sit here for a while."

"Are you going to join us? I'm sure Sam won't mind."

"I might get involved later, but since this is your 1st time together, I'll stay out of the way. Now get back to your lover. I'll be here if you need me."

She walked back to the bed but went to his head instead of straight to his cock like I expected. She leaned over to kiss him again. I heard her whisper something and his hands went directly to her hips and started pulling down her wet panties. She made a show of reaching for his cock as she climbed on the bed, throwing her leg over Sam's head before planting her hot wet slit on his face. I watched her use his cock as a handle of sorts to put her in the position she wanted. She was purring from the attention she was getting from Sam's mouth. She started her devilish teasing of his cock while she slowly moved her hips. She loves to tease a guy with her mouth. So many techniques, I often wondered where she learned them. The soft butterfly kisses around the base, on the inner thighs, the gentle lick on the balls followed by a soft exhale on the wet skin, the teasing flicks of her tongue around the sensitive head, are just a few tricks she has learned to perform before allowing that hard cock in her mouth. I noticed her hips were rocking harder and faster as she looked over at me. She licked his cock from base to head, just like she was licking the proverbial ice cream cone. Now that she was getting close, she inhaled that cock, taking most of it into her mouth & throat. She was moaning as her hips picked up speed. Her head was bobbing in sync with her hips. She let out a loud, albeit muffled, groan and froze in place.

I think even Ray Charles could have seen that she had a nice orgasm on his face. She laid there a minute to gather her wits before sitting upright on his face. She rolled off him and spun herself around to lie on top, kissing him as soon as her lips came into range of his messy mouth. She was doing one of my favorites things. She was licking his face as she kissed him, sharing her juices even more. Sam did a barrel roll so he was on top and slid down to give her breast and hard nipples the attention they deserved. He was savoring every second of his feast. I watched as he smoothly pulled himself back up to nuzzle her neck as he rubbed the under belly of his cock along her very wet and ready pussy. I almost started laughing, thinking that this was anything but a dry hump; there was nothing dry about that pussy right now.

Heather had enough of the foreplay, she was ready for some good old fashioned fucking. She bent her knees and spread her legs wide. Sam didn't have a chance to position his cock for entry. She grabbed his cock just as he started his up-stroke and it ended up balls deep in her honey pot. Usually, taking a cock all the way in on one stroke would have been painful, but Heather didn't show a sign of pain, just pure ecstasy.

I watched for a couple of minutes, then slipped out for a smoke. I went out through the sliding glass door onto the back porch. I left it open so I could listen or watch some more if I wanted. I enjoyed my cigar while I listened to their coupling. I didn't have to see to know how fast or hard he was fucking my wife. I could hear her cooing when he was going slow, I heard her grunts and moans when he was pounding her hard and then the panting and gasps as he took her as fast as he could. She was performing her own symphony and he was the conductor. The crescendo of their performance was signaled by her screams and his deep animalistic grunts.

I gave them a few minutes to enjoy their post-coital bliss before I walked back in. Heather was on her back, Sam, on his side, up one elbow, tracing circles around her tits. They both turned when they heard the screen door sliding open. I guess both were waiting to see my reaction. I smiled at both of them to ease the tension. I went straight to the bathroom and got a warm wet hand towel. I brought it back & handed it to Heather.

"Here you go Babe, I figure you might want to clean Sam up a bit, then clean yourself up, or let Sam do it. Now that the sexual tension has been taken care of, I think we should talk. I'll have drinks ready in the living room when you're ready."

As I left the room, I spotted Sam's clothes lying in the corner. I picked up his briefs and his dress shirt. I tossed him the underwear and Heather the shirt, indicating that they should wear them.

I went to prepare the drinks. I sat their drinks on the coffee table in front of the settee and I sat down in my recliner. For those of you that don't know, a settee is bit smaller than a loveseat. I've always thought the names were a bit bass-ackwards. In less than 5 minutes they came walking out. I was surprised. They weren't holding hands or holding each other the way you would expect two lovers to do. Then it dawned on me, they thought I was upset.

I stood up when they came in, gesturing to the settee, for them to sit. They sat prime & proper, although one was wearing only his underwear and the other was only wearing a men's dress shirt. I couldn't resist messing with them a bit. Both were sitting erect, with their hands folded on their laps. I took Sam's hand and laid it across the back of the seat. I grabbed Heather by her hips and scooted over so her hips were next to Sam's. I bent her legs back so they were on the seat, making her lean more into him. Lastly, I took his hand from the back of the seat and draped it over her shoulder. Finally, they both smiled as I handed them their drinks. I picked up my own drink and proposed a toast.

"To Life, Liberty, the pursuit of Happiness and The Florida Gators!"

They both started laughing but still took a drink. After they sat their glasses down, Heather looked me in the eye.

"Can you be serious for a few minutes? Sam & I are so confused about what you want from us. You're sending mixed signals. We didn't know what to expect when we came out here. No more games, no more testing us, just be straight-forward with us. We'll play by whatever rules you set."

"You're right. I'm sorry I was toying with you. I didn't mean to send mixed signals though. I thought having Sam here was a very clear signal that I was OK with the two of you playing."

"About that, how did you set that up? You didn't know I had to work late. I didn't see a car out front when I got home."

"Well, my hot wife, you supplied all the information. I was having lunch with Sam when you called to say you would be late. I felt we had worked through my problems with our lifestyle and the time was right. I consider Sam a good friend now...."

Sam interjected, "I feel the same way about you Dave."

"Thanks Sam. So I told him what I was thinking about doing. Needless to say, it didn't take much convincing on my part. His car was a problem though. I called Rob & told him my plan. He wasn't happy Sam was going to be your 1st playmate since our break, but he agreed to let Sam park in his driveway. BTW, you need to talk to Rob to smooth things over. Anyway, everything was set, except Sam didn't know when to be in bed waiting. My signal was to beat on the wall of our bedroom."

"You mean when you tripped and hit the wall?"

"You said I tripped, I didn't. Yes, that was the signal. I'm really not that clumsy."

"Yes you are, but go on."

"That's it. You walked into the bedroom and well..........."

"I can take it from there. It was better than well, it was fantastic. Now can we get back to the rules or guidelines or whatever you want to call them? I don't want to make the same mistake again."

"First and foremost, I want to be respected. This is role-play for us and everyone needs to remember that. Heather, we have had that rule ever since we started swinging, if all parties aren't happy, it doesn't happen. Well, that rule got broken. I know I'm repeating myself, I just want you happy and tended to. I will join in when it seems right. We all know I can't do what Sam or any other man can do, but I would like to do what I can to bring you pleasure."

"That's what has me confused Honey. You always said it was the humiliation that gave you pleasure, that's the only reason I did it. I know you sucked cocks to excite me and you didn't mind doing it. When you didn't clean us up tonight, we both thought we stepped over the line. How are we to know?"

"She has a point Dave. I don't want to screw this up. I'll play by any rules you want, but I have to know them first."

"I can see how you would think that. Let's try this; if I strip naked, then I may join in , doing what I can to make things enjoyable for Heather. That way she can enjoy the attention of 2 men tending to her body. If I keep my clothes on, I'm willing to pleasure both of you and do clean-up duty but only as her husband bringing more pleasure to the dynamics of the activity. If I am in panties, either if I do it myself or ask Heather to pick some out, I have the need to be your Bitch for the evening, willing to do whatever I'm ordered to do and be called whatever you desire. Is that too confusing?"

While I was speaking, Heather's hand had strayed onto Sam's thigh, moving in little circles. I noticed Sam was rubbing her shoulder more as well. Just as Heather began to speak, her hand moved to Sam's cock. She was squeezing it & stroking up & down while she looked at me.

"Honey? Can we have a trial run with the new system? You know, just to make sure we understand the rules?"

I saw Sam's hand slide down to grope Heather's tit as he spoke.

"I think that's a good idea Dave, if it's alright with you."

"Well, it's getting late, but I suppose we could try a short test. Give me 2 minutes and come back to the bedroom. I'm sure you two can find something to amuse yourselves till then."

They were already kissing as I walked into the bedroom. I took off my shoes & socks and walked out the screen door onto the back porch.

By the time I finished my smoke, they were already on the bed. Sam had lost his briefs and his shirt was hanging off Heather's shoulders, caught in the crook of her arms. They were kneeling in the middle of the bed, kissing & mauling each other's bodies. They were too involved to notice me as I took off my shirt and let my trousers drop to the floor. I was just about to sit down & watch when they fell over in unison. They never broke contact as they rolled across the bed. Heather ended up on her back in the middle of the bed with Sam kissing her neck and massaging her breast. She had a firm grip on Sam's even firmer cock.

Watching that erotic sight made my mind up for me. I slipped off my boxers and walked around the bed to the other side of Heather. Sam hadn't noticed me yet, but Heather watched me approach with a big grin on her face. I crawled onto the bed and started kissing Heather's soft lips while Sam was still nuzzling her neck. I helped Heather get the shirt off. Heather's free hand reached for my small limp cock. It grew a bit at her touch, but experience told both of us, it would never get fully erect, but she still squeezed and stroked it for me. I kissed her cheek and joined Sam on the other side of her neck. Heather started squirming and moving her hips, more than I would have expected just from being kissed on both sides of the neck. I decided to pay homage to her ever so inviting tits. When I moved down to kiss her nipple, I saw the cause of her bucking hips. Sam had 2 fingers slowly sawing in & out of her very wet pussy. He had the same idea as me. He was sucking on her other tit. Heather was floating on cloud nine, enjoying her tongue bath. Sam pulled his fingers away from her velvet slit and wiped her juices on both her nipples. Then we both dove in to enjoy the treat.

Sam started kissing her shoulder as he watched me finish cleaning her love pillows. I pulled her to me in a deep kiss. This gave Sam the chance to spoon behind her and knead her ass as he kissed her back. I broke the kiss and pushed her back a bit against Sam's broad chest. Sam was now rolled over on his hip, trying to keep his cock in contact with Heather's ass. He had both arms around her, playing with her hard erect nipples. Heather was humping air, looking for anything to rub her hot needy cunt against. I decided to offer my mouth to help her frustration. As I slid down, kissing her belly as I went, I spread her legs wider, effectively putting her leg between Sam's legs. She definitely didn't need any more lubricant, but she sure liked the attention! I was teasing her pussy with little licks. I could see that Sam's cock was lying in the crack of her ass and his big balls were resting at the bottom of her treasure box. She was grinding her hips all over his cock, wanting more. I finally gave up all pretext of teasing. I dove right in, licking her gash and clamping down on her little nub that had been in search of attention for so long. All Hell broke loose when I sucked her clit into my mouth. Heather let out a scream and arched her back off the bed. She had my head in her vise-like thighs. Everything was muffled but I'm sure I heard her screaming for someone to fuck her.

She stayed frozen like that, with her feet and shoulders the only thing touching the bed, for about 45 seconds, mumbling, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I could see Sam's face while she was arched. We smiled at each other and I nodded to him, gesturing at his cock. He grabbed his fuck stick and pointed it down, not a pleasant thing to do when extremely hard, and waited for Heather to relax. When she finally laid back down, his cock was between her legs, laying along the length of her pussy. Her hand shot down to his cock as soon as she felt it. One little movement of her sexy hips and she guided it inside. It wasn't an inch at a time, it was one hard thrust, from her, not Sam. As excited as she was from his cock, she took off again on the Orgasm Express, when I sucked her clit back into my mouth as Sam's cock was pumping in & out. You don't get the deepest penetration in this position because of the angle of her hips, but it sure is fun to try. I decided to give Sam a little treat as well. I stuck out my tongue and let him feel my soft tongue on a few strokes. I heard him moan as I grabbed his balls and gave them several licks.

Heather stared moaning louder and louder so I figured I would give her mouth something to do. I crawled up to her head and offered my inferior cock to her mouth. She grabbed my leg & pulled me closer. Her tongue felt wonderful on my little guy. Sam had worked his way back to her tits and was nibbling on those eraser-like nipples. I could tell they both were close cumming, so I decided to help them out. I slid down and kissed Heather right at the top of her pussy, applying a little pressure. I reached down & cupped his balls in my hand, not an easy thing to do while he's fucking my wife like a jack hammer. I kept my index finger straight as I gripped his balls tighter. It took 3 strokes, but I finally hit my mark. My finger slipped into Heather's ass which was dripping with pussy juice. The fireworks were ignited again. Heather screaming and jerking around, the squeezing of her cunt muscles causing him to flood her pussy with fresh hot cum, was a very erotic sight to behold.

We had been at it for almost an hour and they were both wiped out. Heather had passed out during her climax and Sam was still breathing rather hard as he lay there with Heather's worn out body on top of him, his cock still inside of her.

I got up & slipped my boxers back on. I walked around to Sam's side. He started to get up but I stopped him. I leaned over and whispered to him, "Don't disturb her. Take a break, even a nap if you need to. I'll be back when she wakes up."

Sam smiled & nodded his head in agreement. I stepped out on the porch & pulled up a chair so I could see them. Sam did indeed, doze off. After about 15 minutes, Heather started to stir. Her movements woke Sam up as well.

By the time I could stand up and get inside, they were facing each other and kissing again. When they saw me at the foot of the bed, Sam broke the kiss and started to get up. I stopped him by saying,

"Hold on Sam, before you go, there's still one more thing we need to clarify as to the new rules."

Sam laid back down, taking Heather into his arms again. "Sure Dave, what else is there?"

All I said was, "This", as I crawled onto the foot of the bed. I went straight to his slimy cock and slid it into mouth, slathering all over it. I popped it out and started licking it clean. I could tell Heather was enjoying watching this because even more cum started dribbling out of her well used pussy. It was her turn to kiss his chest and lick his nipples, gently biting them. Sam definitely enjoyed the attention he was getting from both ends. Heather was getting worked up again and started to roll on top of him again. I caught her leg in mid swing and scooted over to her messy pussy. I went straight to work licking and sucking up cum. Heather was rocking her hips and cooing at my ministrations. Sam was on the attack again as he kissed her and sucked on her tits some more. Heather had cum all the way down to her ass, but I greedily slurped it all up. I could see Heather's stomach muscles flexing, trying to push all his cum out into my mouth.

Sam set his mind on getting a little more attention from Heather, so he knelt at her head and fed her his cock while I took care of his earlier mess. I would have thought Heather had had enough, maybe getting too sore or too tired to play anymore, but she proved me wrong when she grabbed the back of my head with her free hand and held it tight against her pussy. As aggressively as I was sucking her pussy, she was extending the same effort to his hard cock. She was sucking and stroking his cock like a woman possessed. I saw Sam's ass flex as his breathing became ragged. Now my wife is not a fan of cum in her mouth, but it has happened before. Heather followed Sam's climax with another one of her own. I couldn't resist, I scrambled up the bed & kissed Heather deeply, shoving my tongue into her mouth in search of his cum. She gladly passed me as much as she could. She gave his cock a couple of licks then pulled him down for a kiss. I knew she still had some cum in her mouth and a little at the corner of her mouth and on her chin. Maybe Sam didn't have a problem with tasting his own cum, or maybe he didn't see it there. In either case, he kissed her hard, taking her mouth like Grant took Richmond. When they broke the kiss, there wasn't any cum on her face or in her mouth.

12