Cuckold Chronicles #14: Sam Pt. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather broke the after sex glow by announcing she had to pee. I'm not surprised considering the pounding her bladder had taken for the last hour. While she was in the bathroom, I tossed Sam his briefs and shirt. I put Heather's panties on the bed and pulled her silk robe from the closet. I knew Heather would have gone another round, but I didn't think Sam would be able to rebound for a while.

I got dressed quickly and addressed Sam. "I'd like you two to join me for a drink out on the porch. Take your time getting dressed, but not too much time. I know she'll want to play some more, but I also know she'll be very sore tomorrow and I'll have to listen to her moan about it all day. Save something for the next time. I'll see you in few minutes."

Five minutes later they came out, arms around each other's waist. I had a bottle of water for Heather and a bottle of beer for Sam waiting on the end tables by the love seat. I was seated in my usual chair, sitting at a 90 degree angle to their seat. There were 2 other single chairs to form a square, making this part of the pool deck into a conversation pit of sorts.

I smiled at both of them as they sat down, Heather leaning into him as she took his arm & laid it across her shoulders.

"This may sound like a foolish question, but did you two enjoy yourselves tonight?"

They started laughing and holding each other closer. Sam was the 1st to speak.

"Dave, this was my 1st MFM 3some. It was awesome. I hope this is the start of many more. I can't tell you how grateful I am you trust me enough to invite me into your bedroom. I hope that whenever I settle down, I'll find a woman as uninhibited, sexual and beautiful as Heather."

"Stop it, you're going to make me blush. I had a great time as well. I think my actions might have given that away though. Both of you taking care of me reminded me of all those 3somes we had so long along, before you got sick. You remember those Babe?"

He's right Honey. A lot of women have the traits he mentioned, but finding one that has all 3 is very rare. I was thinking about that quite a bit while you were enjoying Sam's charms."

"How about you Dave? I know you didn't cum, but how did you feel about what we did? I've heard you say if all 3 parties didn't like what was happening, it wouldn't continue."

"That's why I like you so much Sam. You care about my feelings as well as Heather's. It was nice to join in for a change, but I have to admit, I missed the domination and the humiliation. We can work on that though, maybe ease back into it. Keep it simple at first. I'll have to think that through. Now, just to set the stage, for the time being, all your tryst will be here when I'm present. Is everyone in agreement?"

"Phone calls are still OK, right? Just nothing physical, am I right?"

"Yes Babe, that's fine with me. I don't care if you two have lunch together, just no nooners at his place or some cheap motel."

"That's fine with me Dave. I won't ever cheat on you behind your back. I'm not about to screw up a good thing like this for a quickie at lunch. I would like to have lunch with her though."

"OK, so we all are all on the same page. I'm going to freshen my drink. Heather, why don't you say good night to your guest, then I'll walk him over to Rob's house to get his car."

They were immediately engaged in a lip-lock. I saw Sam's hands sliding all over her body. It reminded me of something I heard back in school; He's an international man, He has Roamin' hands and Rushin' fingers.

When they finally came up for air, I grabbed Sam and headed out the back gate. On the way over, I explained to Sam our relationship with Rob. I didn't want him to feel awkward about seeing him since his car was in his driveway. As we walked up the drive, I saw Rob in his garage working on his lawnmower. I introduced them to each other then stepped back so they could talk a bit. They were getting along pretty good, in spite of Rob being upset that Heather wanted Sam as her 1st rendezvous since we went back to swinging. As I watched them talking, a plan was taking seed in my brain.

12