Cuckold Chronicles 16: Troy

Story Info
An early adventure with a few firsts for our lovers.
9.6k words
3.83
21.9k
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An early adventure and a couple of firsts for our lovers

This story doesn't follow the time line of our sexual escapades. Let me take you back almost 20 years. I was still healthy, for the most part, except for a bum leg, so I had a slight limp. My heart and circulation were just fine. Heather & I had only been swinging for a year or so, with only a couple of guys. I was an active player in our 3somes and 4somes. Heather really enjoyed all the attention she got when we played.

Throughout the mid to late 90's, we would go camping every year over the Memorial Day weekend. Our son was allowed to invite 2 or 3 friends to come along. The campground was right on the ocean, so there was always a nice sea breeze to keep the temperatures down. There was a playground for the kids, a camp store to get ice cream on the hot days and the beach of course. The kids were in hog heaven. This trip for me was all about R&R. I would sit at our campsite all day, people watching & listening to the radio. In those days, there was a station in Orlando that only played oldies, from 1955-1975. It was a great station. On Memorial weekend, they play the top 500 songs. Our radio was on 24/7 while we were there.

We always got to the campground on Thursday and waited to leave till Tuesday, all planned to avoid the heavy weekend traffic, and the fools that would start drinking as soon as they got off work. There weren't many people there on Thursday, most waited till Saturday and by 5 pm on Monday, the park would be all but deserted.

As we were unloading and setting up our camp, I noticed that there wasn't a single lot being used between us & the beach, the beach being about 50 yards from our site. On the other side, there was a pop-up trailer right next to us. I helped the boys put up their tent, then they helped Heather put up the supply tent, which was a small dome tent that kept extra food, batteries, etc.

Heather took the boys to the beach to get them from underfoot. I had just started fighting with the poles to our tent when a truck hauling a boat pulled up next door. A young guy got out and began rinsing off the boat. I guessed he was probably in his mid to late 20's, maybe 6' tall weighing in at 170 or so. His hair might have been light brown at one time, but now it was sun bleached blond reaching just past the neck of his wet suit. His tanned face told me he spent a lot of time outdoors. I watched him washing the inside of the boat as I put poles together and threaded them though the loops of the tent. I had my back to him as I worked. I turned around when I heard a metallic clank. I looked over & saw he was trying to lower a scuba tank to the ground from the boat.

I dropped the pole I was holding and hurried over. "Hold on. Bud, I'll give you a hand with that. Those things don't like to be dropped."

"Thanks a lot. I know what you mean about these tanks. I saw what happened to Jaws when it exploded," he said grinning.

"Yep, instant sushi. There, I have it, where do you want it?"

"Inside the cab of the truck, if you don't mind."

As I was turning back around after putting the tank in the cab, I saw him squirming out of his wet suit. His face wasn't the only part with a dark tan. I don't know if he was a nudist, but the tan went all the way down to the little piece of material that kept him from being arrested when in public. I hadn't noticed his build until he was standing above me wearing only a Speedo. He wasn't body-builder ripped, but he was definitely in shape. His abs were rippled, his pecs pronounced and his biceps well defined. I couldn't help but notice that his package seemed to be well developed as well. He finished up quickly with rinsing the rest of his gear, including his wet suit. He tossed everything to me as it was ready to be thrown into the back of his truck to dry.

As he was jumping out of the boat, I offered my hand.

"I'm Dave by the way. I'm here with my wife & son, plus he has a few friends with him."

"I'm Troy. Let me grab my sneakers and I'll help you with your tent."

I thanked him for the offer & went back to our site. A minute later he was back, wearing a pair of cut-offs and his shoes. It only took us a couple of minutes to finish up. He accepted my offer of a cold beer & we sat down to get to know each other. I found out he was a graduate student at Florida & he was working on his Masters in Marine Biology. He had been here for 2 weeks & still had about 2 weeks to go before he would finish up. He was single and had just turned 29. He was trying to explain his thesis to me, something about jellyfish & the ocean currents, when he abruptly quit talking & stared down the path that led to the beach. I followed his eyes to find out what distracted him. I saw the reason he became tongue-tied. Heather was strolling back to our site in her usual beach attire. Well, her public beach attire when the kids were around. She was wearing a nice 2-piece bikini and her beach wrap that hung low around her hips, her big sun bonnet and her Kino's.

"Man, look at that heavenly sight! She is a walking wet dream. I wonder what site she's staying on."

"You better calm down Troy, you're going to give yourself a stroke. If you can control your hormones, I can introduce you to her. I'm sure she'll want to know who you are."

"Me, why would she want to know about me? We've never met."

"Because you're sitting on her site, drinking a beer with her husband."

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry, I didn't know. Dave, I apologize, I would never..."

I couldn't keep a straight face any longer; I broke out laughing. "Relax, Aqua-man, it's cool. You have a good eye for beauty; no one can hold that against you. It's how you handle it that shows the true measure of a man. The consequences and benefits of your actions are based on that. Just be yourself and show respect and all will be well. Now that is out of the way, I have a real important question for you. Do you want another beer?"

We both broke out laughing as I went to the beer cooler. This will come up later, so I should explain. We have 4 ice chests on our site. One for beer, one for ice water & Heathers Margarita mix, 1 for sodas and 1 for perishable food. Every morning I have to go to the marina next to the campground to get a 40# bag of ice to refill the chests of drinks, plus all 4 boys had their own small chest. They were given a daily ration of 2 sodas and 3 fruit drinks. They could drink all the water they wanted. Yes, they had ice at the camp store, but two 6# bags of ice at the camp store was as much as a 40# bag at the marina. I'm not a cheap-skate, but I am a business man. Enough background about ice, where was I? Ah, yes, Heather was coming back from the beach.

We were still laughing as I came back with the beers. As I was standing in front of Troy to hand him his beer, I noticed another thing about him. He wasn't wearing any skives. I know this because his cock was semi-hard & sticking out the leg of his cut-offs. Since the kids weren't around, I decided not to say anything about it. Heather walked onto the site as I was sitting down.

"It appears you've made a new friend while I've been gone."

"Sure did, this is our neighbor, Troy. Troy, this is my wife, Heather."

"Nice to meet you Troy. Mind if I join you guys, or is this a man only conversation?"

"N-N-No, please don't go away, I mean please stay, I mean please join us," Troy blurted out.

I started laughing again. "Heather, please join us, my new friend here was just hit with the lightning bolt of lust, and he hasn't quite recovered yet. He thinks he saw an angel. Why don't you pull a chair around & sit in front of us so we don't have to crane our necks to see each other? It's close to 5, would you like a drink?"

"As you are so fond of saying, It's 5 O'clock somewhere. Sure, I'd like a drink & while you're fixing that I'd like to hear more about the angel that Troy saw."

I got up & pulled a chaise lounge around for Heather. I knew from her lower seat she would see Troy's "gift to women" looking at her. Troy had panic & embarrassment written all over his face. I gathered the items for Heather's drink as she sat down. I heard a soft "oh" & figured she saw the snake escaping from his shorts. I'm rather sure he didn't realize he was exposed like that.

"So tell me about this angel, if I see her I can put in a good word for you."

Troy was looking at the ground, probably wishing he was anywhere but in that chair.

I decided to help the poor guy out. "Well, she was hotter than a 2-dollar pistol, she was wearing a 2 piece swim suit, some kind of a wrap around her waist and a big hat." I brought Heather her drink & sat back down. I realized I had taken this too far, & looked at Heather, nodding toward Troy, who was still looking at the ground.

"I see. Troy, look at me. I understand what has happened. First of all, I'm only an "angel" in public. In private, well let's just say, I have more fun than angels do. Dave, stop playing your games & explain our lifestyle to him. I'm going to get the kids for dinner. Troy?; I hope you'll still be here when I get back. A piece of advice though, whereas I really enjoyed the view while I was sitting here, I don't want to see it when get back with the kids."

Heather stood up and came to me, giving a very nice kiss. She turned to Troy and gave him an even more involved lip lock, before sashaying down the path toward the beach.

"What does she mean by lifestyle & what doesn't she want to see when she gets back?"

"Like she said, she enjoyed looking at it, but you've got a horse trying to slip out the barn. That's fine when it's just us, but not around the kids." He understood my meaning & glanced down at his crotch. He turned bright red as he "adjusted" himself.

"Oh my God, she must think I'm a perv! I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was hanging out. I better go before she gets back."

"Relax, everything's fine. She liked what she saw. Sit back & finish your beer & I'll explain about our playtime. If she was upset, first of all, she would have let you know real quick & secondly, she did say she hoped you would still be here when she got back. Lastly, she gave you a better kiss than she did me when she left."

I started telling him about our sex life. I went into great detail about our 3somes & moresomes. I told him I was orally bi but only with Heather watching. I let him know how much she loved to watch 2 men going at it in preparation of pleasuring her. I stressed the fact that he didn't have to do anything to me if he didn't want to, but she was going to want to see his cock in my mouth. I noticed the bulge in his pants getting bigger as I spoke. I'm guessing he liked the idea. I finished my outline of our sexual activities just as Heather & the boys came into view from the beach.

"So, my young friend, any questions and are you interested?"

"Yes and Yes. Do you guys always play together or do you go solo from time to time? I've had a few 3somes and even been with a cuckold couple, that was a wild experience. I don't have a problem with you sucking my cock or returning the favor for that matter, as long as Heather is there getting hot & bothered watching us. One other thing, do you or Heather give orders, I mean how will I know what she wants if she doesn't order me, I mean ask or tell me what she wants?"

"We've always played together, but that's not written in stone. It has just never come up before. We'll have to continue this later, here come the kids."

The kids came running up to show me the shells they had found. Since they were all 8 or 9 years old, 1 of them had a dead dried up fish and another had a dead crab. Those got sent to the dumpster right off the bat. Heather set about pulling out the cold cuts we brought for dinner that night. We are always tired the 1st day so we keep it light. Heather invited Troy to join us, so we sat around chatting for the next couple of hours. Heather was hanging on every word that Troy spoke and he couldn't keep his eyes off her. The boys were getting their supplies together to protect our campsite from the raccoons that night. It was probably their favorite part of the trip. They all brought flashlights and big squirt guns to chase off the 'coons. Every year they swear they will stay up all night on "coon patrol. They never make it, but they sure have fun trying.

I knew the camp store closed at 9, so about 8:45, I told Heather I forgot the marshmallows & I promised the kids we'd roast some tonight. I asked her if she would go to the store & pick some up.

"I'll go, but you know I don't like walking alone in the dark. Someone needs to be my escort to protect me."

"Well, I need to take the boys to the showers. Troy, would you mind making sure Heather gets to the store & back safely? I will probably be about a ½ hour getting them cleaned. I would really appreciate it. Take your time, I'll be back in a while."

Heather came over to me and whispered in my ear, "The bag of marshmallows is lying on top of the bag in the supply tent. I saw them when I got the bread for dinner. What are you up to?"

I smiled at her & whispered back, "Then I guess we'll use those. Since you don't have to go to the store, you can take a nice walk in the dark with Troy."

"You really are too good to me. Anything I should know? What can I do with him?"

"Don't do too much with him, you know I like to watch."

Heather gave me a hot wet kiss and went to join Troy. I called to the boys to get their pj's , toothpaste & toothbrushes together. As we were heading to the showers I heard Heather telling Troy they didn't have to worry about going to the store. I glanced over my shoulder as we got to the showers. I saw a light was on in Troy's camper.

The light was off in the camper when we came back from the showers. I saw a lamp on in our tent. I gave the boys the annual talk about raccoon patrol. They had to stay on our site, not touching the 'coons, keep the noise down, let me know if a raccoon seems aggressive or chases them, etc. I told them we were going to bed & only wake us in an emergency. Now it was time to get my report from Heather.

I opened the flap and crawled inside the tent. Heather was lying there, holding the sheet away from her chest. As I was stripping off my swim trunks, I asked her how it went. My cock was already hard before she said a word, so when she spoke, I nearly lost it.

" I'll tell you all about it as soon as you get that hard cock over here." She threw the sheet to the side as I snuggled up next to her. I instantly saw the result of her time with Troy. Her breasts were splattered with cum.

"I could have cleaned myself up, but I know how much you enjoy cleaning me with your mouth. You start licking and I'll tell you all about it."

I didn't need to be told twice. I slowly started licking & sucking her tits.

"As soon as you & the boys left, he started heading to the store. I took his hand & told him we didn't need to go there, that you had set all this up so we could be alone. He saw the boys were far enough away, so he pulled me tight & kissed me, wow, did he kiss me. Well we went straight to his camper. It was very clear he lived alone, dirty clothes & dirty dishes everywhere. Anyway, we started making out like a couple of teenagers. We were exploring each other's bodies with our hands and tongues. I stopped him when he tried to play with my pussy, I told him not tonight. I wanted you to be there for that. Well, we kept on till the only piece of clothing between us was my bikini bottoms. He stood up in front of me, wanting me to suck his cock, but I said no, again, I wanted you there to watch that. I felt bad for him, he was so worked up, I jerked him off onto my tits. There's one more thing he wants, but I'll tell you about that after you fuck me; he's not the only one worked up."

Who am I to refuse a beautiful naked lady that wants some personal attention? I tried to start slow, but she wouldn't have any of that. I tried to keep her quiet with kisses, but that wasn't any more successful than my speed. I finally had to stick the corner of my pillow in her mouth to keep from alerting the kids. It wasn't a long drawn out sex session, neither of us could hold on very long. Five minutes later, we are holding each other, trying to catch our breath. Finally, Heather gently pushed down on my head, sending me down to my favorite after sex activity..

" I'll tell you rest of what happened as you enjoy your dessert, a nice fresh creampie, just for you."

I dove in full speed. I wanted to keep things at a high sexual level. She was a wildcat when she was like this. I had already licked up all the cum that was oozing out so I took a break to ask, "So what else does he want to do until all 3 of us can get together?"

"He wants me to sneak into his camper in the morning & wake him up with a blow job. He says it is something he has always fantasized about. He wants to know how it feels to have your 1st thought & sensation of the day to be a woman's mouth on your cock. So, what do you think? Do you mind if I see him in the morning?"

"Do I mind? You're damn right I mind! In all the years we've been together, I've lost count of how many times I've asked you to do that very thing. Now you want to do it to a stranger? I'll be dragged through the cactus naked before I give permission for you to do something for someone you won't do for me!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know it was that important to you. Let's just forget I mentioned it. I really am sorry."

"I didn't say it was important to me, I said I don't want you doing that for some other guy before you do it to me. I don't want, need or expect it every morning, just occasionally. I understand women don't wake up horny, but men do. It's what my Grand-Daddy used to call a "piss hard-on". They can't help it. That's why men wake up with "morning wood".

"I hate to ask this, but why a "piss hard-on"?

"The bladder is full, so it applies pressure to the prostate, thus causing arousal."

"Without upsetting you, what would you say if I gave you a wake-up in the morning and promised to repeat it a couple times a week? Would that be enough to allow me to see Troy in the morning?"

"No. I don't want you to do it because of some bargain we made. I want you to do it because you want to. I don't know if you have ever done this for another guy, but I know you've never done it for me. So if you're going to do it, I better be first."

"Did you just say that if I did you 1st, I could go wake up Troy the same way?"

"Yes, with no strings attached."

"God, Mr. Stanton, I love you. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"You are a beautiful caring woman, everything I was ever looking for. I'm going to go check on the kids. How is Troy going to know if you'll be there?"

"We have a signal set up. I'll turn off the lamp for 5 seconds, then quickly turn it on & off. He'll do the same to show he saw it."

I slipped my suit back on & went to check on the boys. I noticed a light was on in Troy's camper now. Just as I headed off in the direction of the boys' voices, I saw the light go out, then it flashed back on, then back off for good. It seemed Heather was going to play alarm clock for both sites in the morning.

It was 10:00 by now, so I stayed up with the boys, watching them defend our perimeter. I went back to my tent around 11. I didn't sleep long, thanks to the beer I drank earlier. I got up around 2 so I could pee & found 2 boys sleeping in the chaise lounges, 2 boys asleep in the tent and 3 raccoons trying to get into our supply tent. I threw a big beach towel over the sleeping "sentries", took care of my business & went back to bed.

I was sleeping so good. I was so glad we bought that queen size air mattress. I was dreaming about some of the fun Heather & I had had in the past. The dream was so realistic, I could swear I felt a wet mouth on my cock. I let a soft moan escape my lips as I reached down to stroke my very hard cock. My hand ran into a bobbing head. This woke me up. I looked down to see Heather's smiling face looking back at me. It was everything I had always thought it would be. It was better than any blow job I had ever had. I guess all my nerve endings were taken by surprise as well, they were working overtime. It wasn't long between her tongue, her slowly stroking me, my dream & me humping into her mouth, that I shot a huge load into her mouth. Somehow, I managed to gasp out to her, "Don't swallow. Give it to Troy as a gift from me."