Cuckold Chronicles 16: Troy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Troy? What are you doing with this? I hope it's for the reason I think it is. I swear I'll cum again right now if you say that."

"If you're thinking it's the perfect lube to use to put on a wet suit, then I really want to watch you cum again," he said with a smile. "It's water soluble, not greasy like Vaseline or even K-Y, so it is eco-sound."

"That's not what I was hoping to hear. I guess that fantasy will have to wait for another time. I'm kinda worn out, Dave you about ready to go?"

"Heather, before you go, I didn't say that was the only reason I have it, just the main reason."

"I don't understand. What are you trying to tell me?"

"Well, I have it just in case you wanted to lube up my ass & have Dave bugger me good while I fucked the ever living hell out of you!"

Heather jumped on the bed & started smothering him kisses. I slipped behind her and started licking her used and hungry pussy. She was true to her word; she was already cumming when my tongue touched her.

I knew Heather had this fantasy of watching a man take a cock up his ass as she was getting fucked by him, but I didn't know she had put so much thought into what and how she wanted to see and do. Troy was still on his back when Heather sat on his face. "Dave, spread his legs and put his ankles on your shoulders. Troy, reach down and pull your ass cheeks apart. This is too much. That's feels so good Troy. Oh, God, I'm cumming again. YES! YES!" Heather pulled away from his mouth and settled down on his stomach. She leaned forward and pushed the tip of the bottle into Troy's willing ass. She gave it a nice squeeze and followed up by slipping a finger into his butt. She sawed in & out a few times and without warning, she added another finger and then a 3rd. I could see that Troy liked this because his cock was rock hard.

Heather tossed me the bottle. "Lube up your cock Honey, get ready for your 1st man ass. When you're slicked up, lay down on your back." It only took a few seconds for me to do as she asked.

Heather pulled her fingers out and kissed Troy very hard. "Sit on his cock, Baby, I want to guide it in." Troy's cock had started to soften when Heather removed her fingers. She positioned him facing my feet. Heather had a hold of both our cocks. She laid her head on my stomach so she could watch every inch of my cock disappear into his ass. I saw her hand slide down to her wet box as she watched Troy slide up & down my pole. I grabbed his ass & met his down strokes. Heather got in front of Troy and began a series of kisses that started at his forehead and ended with his cock in her mouth. He sure didn't need her help getting hard again, but she was willing to try anyway. Heather suddenly pulled back and reached for Troy's hands, pulling him off me.

"NO, NO, put it back in, please, I'm so close, put it back in!"

"Soon, Baby, soon. I want your cock in me before he goes back to fucking you. I want to feel both of you thrusting hard. Dave, guide him into my cunt, then you can give him what he wants."

Heather was on her back with Troy crawling on top of her. I grabbed his cock & fed it into my insatiable wife. He was pumping her hard as I got into position behind him. I tried to lineup with his thrust but he was going too fast. I finally put my hand on his ass when he was balls deep inside her. I put the head of my cock just inside Troy's man pussy. Now every time he pulled out, my cock would drive home. He was doing all the work. He was effectively, fucking my wife and himself at the same time. I mixed it up on occasion, giving him an off-rhythm thrust so Heather could feel the double pump action she so much desired. Heather was thrashing about, riding the wave of continuous orgasms, one after another. She kept reaching down to feel my cock slamming into Troy, which in turn, slammed into her.

Troy managed to grunt out that he was cumming. Heather kissed him as he froze with his cock buried in her love canal. Heather kept her unending supply of orgasms going as she felt me pounding Troy's ass while he was frozen in erotic bliss.

I had been kneeling behind Troy for almost 15 minutes and my knees were starting to hurt. I pulled out & stood up. They both looked at me, wondering what was wrong. I slapped Troy on the ass as I got up. I'm not sure, but I thought I heard a small whimper when I slapped his ass & pulled out. "Get over to the edge of the bed, on your knees, facing the middle. I'm not through with your tight ass yet." Heather stifled another small climax when she heard that. As I was moving around the bed, Heather crawled over to meet me at Troy's ass. Heather aimed my cock at his stretched out brown star and pushed back on his shoulders so he could impale himself again. I got a good pace going, slapping his ass about every 5th stroke. Heather had slide down and was sucking his cock for the first couple of minutes in the position, but soon she wanted more. She maneuvered herself under him, so she could take his cock into her well used and cum filled treasure box.

I don't know what I was thinking or what came over me, but it seemed right to me to keep spanking him as I fucked his ass so hard. He was still hard enough to give Heather her pleasure, so I figured he liked it. I didn't really think it through, I just blurted out, "You're a good little Bitch, you have a nice tight ass, perfect for fucking. You like being my Bitch? You're a good cock sucker too. I think you should lick my cock clean after I'm done. Is that what you want? You want to be my Bitch?"

Heather was staring at me while I spoke. Troy said something but it was muffled because he was sucking on her tits. She grabbed his head & made him look into her eyes. "Say that again, louder so he can hear you."

"Yes Sir, I want to be your Bitch. I want you to use me like this. Oh, Sir, I'm going to cum again. Please let me cum & make me lick my Mistress clean while you use me as you like."

I was in shock. I had stopped pumping, just standing there with my cock shoved balls deep into his ass. Heather acted faster than I could. "Go ahead, Bitch, shoot your load inside me. That will make 3 loads you're going to have to suck out of me. Then you will be our Cum Slut as well. Would you like that?"

Troy shoved his cock in 3 more times before I felt his body pulsing; his anal muscles squeezing around my cock. He was panting while still lying on top of Heather, who was riding her own wave of sexual satisfaction. I gave him a few more strokes before pulling out and stepping to the side. I grabbed his hair and directed his mouth to my hard cock. While I was stroking my cock, he was leaning forward with his mouth open. I held his head a few inches from my fuck stick as I started to cum. I aimed it all over his face, trying not to hit his gaping mouth. I got the bridge of his nose on the 1st shot, his forehead on the 2nd, and the 3rd & 4th on each cheek. The last dribbles got wiped off on his chin. He had such a big smile on his face. I turned his head to show Heather and saw that she had as big a grin as Troy did. Heather reached over & took my deflating cock in her hand. She used it to smear my cum all over his face, then put it in his mouth to start cleaning.

After I was cleaned sufficiently, I laid down next to Heather, kissing and caressing her while our new Cum Slut cleaned her up. Heather had one more big climax while he worked on her.

Heather & I got dressed in silence, Troy just stayed on the bed watching us. I don't know if it was embarrassment, shame or excitement, but Troy was blushing while we dressed.

Heather went over & sat on the bed. "I don't know things got so out of hand, but I have to tell you that was the best sex I've ever had. We have never done that kind of thing before and I don't know if we will ever do it again. This is going to be a hard experience to top. We're going to be here 3 more nights. Why don't you come over tomorrow after the kids take off to play? We can talk all this over & see how we all feel about it."

Heather leaned over and gently kissed Troy good night. She threw a good night cock rub as well.

Troy called out as we were leaving the camper, "I'll watch for the kids to leave," and as an afterthought, he added, "Mistress."