Cuckold Chronicles 17: Troy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands behind your back, Cock Sucker." As soon as his hands were in place, I started swaying back & forth, so my cock was hitting his face. I'd slow down when it dragged across his lips. As soon as his tongue came to lick it, I'd pull it away. I tired of this soft game, so I grabbed my cock at the base & began slapping him hard; first one cheek, then the other. I would change it up a bit & smack him on the nose, slip it into his mouth, then pull out to smear his spit across his eyes and forehead. I saw more movement from Heather. Now she had one hand in her shorts and one hand inside her top. I stuck my cock back in his mouth & loosened my grip on his hair.

"That's enough for now, Bitch. I believe my lovely bride needs you now. Loose the panties & crawl over to her." I took a seat in the chair across from Heather so I could watch the show.

I think he set a new land speed record getting out of his panties and crawling the short distance to Heather's feet. Heather leaned forward & cupped his face with her hands, pulling him up for a tender kiss. The kiss quickly became more passionate, with her sitting on the couch & Troy still kneeling between her knees. I saw, rather than heard, her whisper something in his ear. I watched his hands go behind her back & come out with her top. It was quickly tossed to the side. He slowly kissed his way down to her breast. His hands on her breast surprised me. As worked up as he was, it impressed me how gentle and sensual he handled them. His kisses were soft & lingering. The way he slowly licked and gently sucked her nipples showed he knew his way around a woman's body. Heather's moaning was evidence of that.

A slight amount of pressure on his shoulders sent him leaving a trail of wet kisses down to her belly. Without missing a kiss, his hands slid up her legs to the waist band of her shorts. In one fluid motion, he pulled both the shorts & her panties down to her knees. As Heather pulled her knees to her chest, Troy was slipping the last of her garments off her feet. He was now staring at the Promised Land, truly a land flowing with milk & honey. Again he shocked me with his patience. Instead of diving right into that inviting pool of pleasure, he went straight to her knee. He started behind her knee and worked himself up her inner thigh. Once he was about 3" from Heather's Nirvana, he went to her other thigh, leaving a trail of saliva from her knee all the way to her wet glistening pussy. He slowly licked and kissed up and down both sides, teasing her clit with a wisp of hot breath, but no contact. As he came down, I saw him dip his head lower. Heather's groan told me he had flicked her ass. I saw his hands come up and spread her open as he used his flat tongue to lick the entire length, this allowing a quick flick of the tongue on her sensitive love button. Once again he dipped his head back down. I could tell by the shaking of his head, he was shoving his tongue in as deep as he could. Heather was squirming and humping, trying to get more contact. She reached down and grabbed his hair, trying to pull his tongue to where she wanted; no, where she needed it. I saw his neck muscles strain as he defied her. In my opinion, he was an expert in the art of teasing a pussy.

I'm really not sure who won this battle or the deciding factor. Did Troy decide that it was time to go in for the kill? Was Heathers resolve and desperation, stronger than Troy's neck muscles? I don't know, but Troy jerked his head up and latched onto Heather's clit. In a matter of seconds, Heather was jerking, screaming, gasping and trying to pull poor Troy's hair out of his head. This went on for a full minute before Heather finally pushed his head away.

While they were recovering, I was planning my next move. I went to the bed & grabbed a pillow. I laid it at the foot of the bed, in the center.

I nudged Troy with my foot to get his attention. "Come on, Bitch, get on the bed. That was a nice show for the pre-lim, but now it's time to really get things started. Put your head down here on this pillow." With his head at the foot of the bed, it was the perfect height for me to slip my cock into his mouth with my balls resting on his eyes. Just as I got in position, Heather returned to the land of the living.

"Christ Dave, if that was just a pre-lim, I'm going to have to be carried out of here!" She got up & joined me at Troy's head. She knelt down next to him and started licking the shaft that wasn't in his mouth. She pulled it away from him & took it into her mouth. She leaned in & kissed Troy before she offered him my cock. They were licking, kissing & sucking me. This exercise got the desired effect. I was now hard & ready to proceed.

I reached down & pulled Heather back up into my arms. After a nice kiss, I turned her toward the bed. "Climb on up Babe, this is round 1 of many, I hope." She leaned over and gave Troy a very nice upside down kiss before she started crawling over his face. Troy stopped her for a moment as her tits brushed down his face, sneaking in a few licks. As her knees settled in on either side of his head, Troy leaned in to lick her treasure box as she leaned down to engulf his man pole. Both of them were emitting muffled moans.

It was time for me to join in on the fun. I stepped in close, holding his head with my thighs. Heather was humping & jerking around, trying to reestablish contact with anything she could find. I was busy rubbing my cock & balls all over Troy's face.

"Get my cock real wet Bitch. I expect to feel your tongue all over down there."

Troy was quick to obey. He was licking & slobbering all over my fuck stick.

I rubbed Heather's ass and asked, "Are you ready Babe?"

"God yes Dave! Shove it in! Don't keep me waiting! Give it to me Babe. I want it so bad! Do it! Do it now!"

"You heard the lady Bitch, guide me in."

As it turned out, Troy didn't get to guide me in. I didn't get to slide it into her hot hungry pussy either. As soon as Heather felt the tip of my cock, she shoved back against it, taking it to the hilt. Troy & I were caught off guard for a few seconds. She was slamming back so hard, I had to grab her hips to keep my balance.

Troy reacted before I did. I felt his lips on my balls. I think he was afraid to try and lick anything else for fear he might get crushed in the 10 tone piston Heather had created.

I finally regained control & held her hips tight up against me. Troy went straight for her nubbin as I started slowly stroking in & out of her dripping cunt. She was still fighting to drive back onto my cock. I could hear her saying something but I couldn't understand her since she had a mouthful of cock. I started going faster to appease her desires.

I saw Troy arching his back to try & get more cock in her mouth. I felt her honey box clinching down on my cock. I kicked it into over-drive, fucking her with everything I had. Troy was moaning into her pussy, Heather was screaming around the cock in her mouth and I was grunting & groaning.

When Heather froze & held her breath, I swear I thought she was going to rip my cock off with those inner muscles. While I was coating her insides, Troy let out a loud growl & joined us in sexual bliss. It would seem we pulled off a hat trick; all 3 of us cumming at the same time.

I staggered back and plopped down in the chair. Heather hadn't moved, so my cum was leaking out of her & onto Troy's chin. He was too tired to move, so he was using his fingers to scoop it up & put it in his mouth. Heather started grinding her hips when Troy slipped a finger inside her to clean a little more. She jerked & rolled off him when he got careless & brushed across her very sensitive love button.

He started to spin around to lay with her, but I stopped him.

"Hold it Bitch. She needs to rest. Get over here & clean me up." After a few minutes of licking and sucking, I pushed him away. "Get my suit and put it back on me."

I walked over to the bed. Heather passed out. Her face was covered with Troy's cum.

"I'm going back to camp. When she wakes up, let her know she has to be back in time to get the boy's their lunch, that's about 2 hours from now. Have fun & treat her right. You might have to remind her about the present she brought for you."

I started for the door when I remembered one last thing. "Oh, and don't let her clean your cum off her face. It's your cum, your mess, you clean it off. I'm sure you know how it should be done."

About 90 minutes later, Heather stumbled back to camp. She was walking slowly & her hair was a total mess. She walked up and kissed me like she hadn't seen me in weeks.

"I love you so much. I didn't think anything could top last night, but with all this activity, I have to say, this pussy is off-limits for a while. I can' hardly walk! I'm going to take a shower. If the boy's get back before me, there are 'Lunchables" for them to eat, & make sure they eat!"

As she headed for the shower house, I quipped, "Ok, I'll make sure they eat, and about that other thing? I understand, it has been a bit over used in the last 12 hours. It's a good thing for us you have such a delectable ass."

Epilogue:

The last 2 days we were there could only be described as anti-climactic. Heather & Troy couldn't find much time alone. I didn't use Troy without Heather being there. We took Sunday off from the sex play, although Heather went over & gave Troy a good night blow job. We had one last session on our last night there. Heather wanted her favorite scenario. I fucked Troy's ass while he was enjoying her love box.

Troy remained within our circle of sex friends for several years until he married & moved to Seattle.

Next installment of "Sam", cumming soon.

12