Cuckold Chronicles 18: Sam Pt. 05

Story Info
Sam has a request.
7.7k words
3.69
25.7k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather was, understandably, worn out & sore for a few days. The next day was the big Gators-Seminoles game. Rob & I had watched it together since we met. It was a friendly rivalry, him being a FSU fan and me being a die-hard Gator. The 1st thing he mentioned when he walked in was if we still had the same bet as usual on the game. (See Cuckold Chronicles; Rob)

Of course I said no, but it got me to thinking about the last few months. I feel I was right to call Rick out. Sam has been a good friend & he makes Heather happy. With Rob in the mix, Heather is even happier & quite busy. She doesn't ignore my needs either.

Heather added her 2 cents worth to the conversation. "Honey, I'd love to watch you pay off that bet. It's been over 2 months since I got to see you suck a cock. You know how much I like seeing you do that. And on that subject, are you any closer to deciding if or when you will be rejoining our playtime as my Panty Boy?"

"Yes I am. After watching the 3 of you yesterday, I really did feel left out. I came close to asking you to go lay something out for me. I do miss being your Bitch & I feel I got my point across. We can talk about this at ½ time, they're lining up for the kick off."

The 1st half of the game went pretty much how I expected it to. It was, after all, FSU"s year to shine. They were #1 in the country & we weren't even ranked. I went to the bathroom to expunge the pizza rolls & beer from my body. I came back about 10 minutes later to see Rob still sitting on the couch, but now he was naked and a topless Heather was kneeling in front of him. Her head was bobbing up & down on his saliva coated cock. Rob saw me & put his hands in the air, gesturing that he was innocent.

"Sorry Buddy, this isn't my idea. She said that as your wife, she had to make good on our bet. I told her she didn't have to, but I lost all my resolve when she took off her top."

"Yeah, I'm sure you resisted the best you could. We both know that when Heather sets her mind to do something, she does it."

Heather mumbled something in response, which set Rob off, filling her mouth with man cream.

"I'm sorry Babe, I couldn't understand you with my best friend's cock in your mouth," I said with a chuckle.

She raised herself up & sauntered over to me, straddling her knees on either side of my hips. She leaned in & forced her tongue between my lips & kissed me hard, not passionately, just hard, like she was trying to make a point. She used her tongue to push his cum into my mouth.

She left my mouth & put her lips on my ear, whispering, "I said, you bet your ass I do. We both know you want to be my Bitch again. I know you don't play on Saturdays this time of year, so starting tomorrow, whether you want to or not, you will be my Bitch. We'll talk later. Nod your head if you understand and agree. Good boy.

She kissed me on the cheek & stood up. She smiled as she shimmied out of her tight shorts, tossing them to me as she slinked back to couch wearing only her panties.

She didn't take her original seat, she sat right up against Rob, curling her legs back & leaning on his chest. By reflex, Rob put his arm across Heathers shoulders. Heather gave Rob a quick kiss on the lips and announced, "Oh good, the 2nd half is starting. I wonder if I'll have to work off the bet at the end of the game." She was smiling at me as she stroked his cock & licked her lips.

As you all know, the Gators were just one more rung on FSU's ascent to the National Championship last year. Throughout the 2nd half, I would glance over at them, Heather would be lazily fondling his cock & balls and Rob would always have a handful of tit. A few times I heard Heather utter a "uh-uh". I'd look over to see Rob's hand moving away from her panties.

While the clock was ticking down the last few seconds of the game, Heather's hand was pumping his flaccid cock back to life. As soon as the clock showed 00:00, Rob gently pushed her head toward his cock. Heather leaned over & engulfed his prick. Rob pulled her hair back away from her face& smiled at me, knowing I now had a clear view of my wife sucking his cock with gusto. His hand was gliding all over her body, up & down her back, squeezing her ass, massaging her breast and pinching her nipples. Heather, for her part, was enjoying the sensations from his hand. After 45 minutes of teasing each other during the 2nd half, it was understandable that both of them were worked up. I decided that I wanted in on the action as well. Two sets of eyes followed me to the other end of the couch.

Heather had shifted to her knees while still bent over Rob's crotch. She didn't resist as I pulled down her panties. I'm guessing she considered me safe since she knew I couldn't fuck her. As the panties cleared her feet, she spread her knees as far as the couch would allow. I laid down on my back, sliding up between her legs. With a little pressure from my hands on her hips, she sunk down & squatted on my face. In less than a minute, she was moaning with a mouthful of Rob's tube steak while squirming and grinding on my face and tongue. They both came at the same time, with Rob shooting another load into her mouth. While she was screaming in ecstasy, the hot cum made her gag. She pulled back, taking the rest of his load on her face. When Heather finally pulled her pussy from my face, I slide out to let her rest.

Rob helped her sit up and he laid her back on the couch. She motioned me to come closer. I leaned in and kissed her tenderly, taking what little cum there was in her mouth. I started to pull away when she smiled & pulled me back, directing me to the heavy rope of cum on her cheek. Once that was licked clean, I was nudged to her nose, chin and shoulder. She looked over at Rob's cock. She leaned over & licked up the few drops of cum from his wilting man stick and thighs.

After sitting around talking football for a few minutes, Heather picked up her clothes & announced she was going in the pool to freshen up.

Rob's cock stirred to life when he heard that. "Would you like some company?"

"Rob, I always like your company, but understand, I'm going in the pool to relax & clean myself up from the mess the two of you made on me. If you can live with that, come on. Dave, you coming?"

"No thanks Babe, I want to watch this next game."

I didn't pay much attention to them while watching the game. Rob came in at ½ time, saying he was going home. He said Heather was in the shower & he was going home to do the same. Before I could ask the obvious question, he beat me to it. He said he suggested they shower together to expiate things, but she shot him down.

The rest of the day was watching football. Heather would come by to watch a little while taking a break from the reports & proposals she brings home every weekend. Around 7, she suggested Pizza for dinner. I thought that was a great idea; Football, beer and pizza, is this a great country or what? The rest of the night was all normal. The real story I want to tell you started when I woke up the next morning.

My internal clock has been the bane of my retirement. I no longer have to get up before the sun, but my clock didn't get the memo. Anyway, I'm awake at 6 AM on a Sunday morning. I get up & go to the bathroom to drain my bladder. I stumble to my dresser to pull out my clothes for the day. Heather's words from yesterday came back in a flash. On top of my dresser were red panties that had "BITCH" printed across the ass, black thigh high stockings, my black heels and the Cuckold Sleeve. (See Cuckold Chronicles: Damon)

This was the moment of truth. My whole rebellion was to establish the boundary in our role-playing, to ensure I still had the respect I felt I deserved. It was supposed to be my decision when I would revert to this role. Now Heather was trying to usurp my decision. I know I was close to resuming my place, but it was supposed to be my choice. I was still debating with myself as I realized, I was stuffing my little balls into the sack of the Cuckold Sleeve.

Well, I made my decision, or it was made for me, I'm not really sure. In either case, I was happy. I dressed as quietly as I could & headed to the kitchen to start breakfast. I was just about to put the plate with her food on the warming tray when I heard her ring the bell she keeps on the bedstead. I poured her coffee and OJ & took the tray to my Mistress.

Heather had a big smile on her face when I walked into the room. I sat the tray across her lap & stepped back, awaiting her next order. She motioned for me to come closer. She ran her hand up and down my stocking clad legs and all over my panties while she sipped her coffee. She crooked a finger, indicating for me to bend down to her. She surprised me with a deep kiss, lots of tongue. She abruptly broke the kiss, grabbing my hair to pull me away from her.

"Welcome back BITCH. Put the tray on my make-up table & get down on your knees. I don't think I should have to look up at you."

As I was setting the tray down, I heard Heather getting out of bed. After I got on my knees, I looked up to see Heather standing in front of me wearing only her heeled slippers & my old T-shirt she liked to sleep in. She moved her chair so it was sideways to the table. As she sat, she spread her legs wide and started eating, leaving me to stare at her bare pussy.

"This is good BITCH. Crawl over here & you can eat your breakfast while I eat mine. Go slow BITCH, I want to enjoy my breakfast as well."

She continued eating as I slowly & gently licked her inner thighs and lower lips. She seemed to be ignoring me until she let out a quiet moan. She moved her hips a little, then pushed my head away. She waited about a minute before pulling my head back to her snatch.

She must have finished her meal because I heard the silver being dropped on the plate. Heather shifted her body so she was leaning back in the chair. Her moans were more frequent now. I was working my tongue as deep as I could into her treasure box; that was when she grabbed my head with both hands. This is the point where I would normally move up to attack her clit, knowing she was close to erupting, but she had other ideas. "Get your tongue back in there BITCH! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop you dickless bitch!"

She now had a grip on my ears. She wasn't humping or grinding on my face. She was moving my head up & down, using my nose to stimulate her clit.

This may not be the right time for this thought, but it's the way my mind works. When she grabbed my ears, I remembered the old joke; "How does a woman hold her liquor?" The answer, of course is, "By the ears."

I was brought back to reality by her thighs clamping down on my head. I was caught off guard so I didn't have a lot of air in my lungs. She finally relaxed enough for me to leaned back & breath.

After we both recovered, she brought her foot up & put it on my shoulder, slowly pushing me away.

"I'm going back to bed for a while. I'm sure you can find something to do while I'm resting. If you finish your work, you can even read the paper, as long as you don't get dressed to go get it. Take those dishes with you. Now get your panty ass out of here."

I picked up her dirty dish & took it to the kitchen, closing the bedroom door behind me. I cleaned up the small mess I had made. It was only about 8:00 now, so I figured I had time to read the paper. I paid the paperboy a little extra every month to put the paper on the front porch instead of throwing it in the yard. Heather didn't know that, so I felt safe retrieving the paper. After checking through the peep hole, I opened the door & quickly grabbing it & closing the door. The next 2 hours were relaxing for me as well as Heather. After cracking open the sliding glass door to the bedroom, I settled down on the back porch to read & enjoy a cigar.

I was just starting the crossword puzzle when I heard the bell from the bedroom. Heather was still in bed, smiling at me, when I walked in from the porch. She gave me that award winning smile and said, "You have a lot to answer for today, so I'm going to be a bit harder on you than usual. Do you have a "special word" you'd like to say? No? Good, draw me a bubble bath & go get me another cup of coffee."

I started the water & poured in the bubble stuff. When I came back with her coffee, she had already set up the little table she keeps next to the tub. I noticed her scented bath beads, bell, shaving gear and phone already there, so I set the drink down and stepped back. She had undressed while I was getting the drink. She held her hand out to me to support her as she got into the tub.

"You're doing a good job so far BITCH, don't let me down. Make the bed & straighten up the bedroom. You need to do the laundry, I have to go back to work tomorrow. Get to work, I'll let you know when I need your services."

I left her to her bath & started on the bed. There wasn't much to do aside from the bed, just putting away shoes & tidying up her make-up table. I rolled the hamper to the laundry room, did a quick sort & started the 1st load. When I took the hamper back to the room I could hear Heather talking to someone, but I didn't know who nor could I make out what she was saying.

I had just put the wet clothes in the dryer & started the last load when I heard her ringing the bell. When I walked into the bathroom I could see she had drained the tub & was rinsing off. Like every other word she had spoken to me today, she was terse with her comment, "Get me my robe." I pulled it off the hook & held it open for her to slip her arms in. I thought she was getting out so I offered her my hand, but instead she stepped over to the built-in seat and sat down She smiled & pulled the robe open and spread her knees apart.

"I already shaved my legs but I need my BITCH to shave my pussy. Take off your heels & get in here. Get down on your knees. What did I tell you about making me look up at you? The only time your head is to be above mine is when you're carrying something. Now get me nice & smooth for my lover. Don't forget to trim my little heart down there. How does that make you feel; knowing you're shaving your wife's pussy so another man, a real man, can lick it and kiss it before he slips his hard cock inside it?"

While she was humiliating me with her words, I was carefully shaving her nether regions and getting very excited, or at least as excited as my little limp dick would allow. I really had missed being treated like this. I finished with the shaving and trim so I leaned in to run my tongue over the area to check for stubble and stray hairs I might have missed. A quick touch up & I leaned back awaiting her next order.

"You can go back to what you were doing; I need to finish up in here."

I stood up, stepped out of the tub and slipped my heels back on. I started to walk to the laundry room when Heather stopped me.

"What do you think you're doing BITCH?" she said sternly. She stood up & walked over to me. She grabbed my hair & pulled it downward, bringing me to my knees. It dawned on me my head had been above hers. She reached into the drawer of her nightstand and pulled out my collar and leash. Snapping the collar around my neck, she put a finger under my chin, making me look up at her.

"Maybe this will help you remember your place. Keep the leash in your mouth when you're crawling around. You can walk if I'm NOT in the room, but as soon as you see me, you better drop fast."

As I was crawling out of the bedroom, She added, "That goes for anyone that is here today as well. Are we clear?"

I answered the way my Dad had taught me while I was growing up; "Crystal."

As soon as I was out the door, I stood up & went back to the laundry room. I emptied the dryer & threw the wet clothes from the washer in.

I had about an hour before the pregame show for the Dolphins game I wanted to watch. I was pretty sure Heather would let me watch the game since she is as big a 'Fins fan as I am.

I had just finished folding & hanging the 1st load of clothes when Heather stuck her head out of the bedroom & told me to get my panty ass in there to help her. I walked to the door, dropped to my knees and crawled in.

She was only wearing a very sheer thong. "I want your opinion. Should I wear this?" She was holding up a pair of teal Daisy Dukes and an orange crop top that was at least 1 size too small. I always liked the top because it didn't touch her belly. Her breast kept it from touching skin below her tits. "Or this?" Now she was holding my treasured Jason Taylor jersey.

"It depends on what you're going for, sexy or accessibility?"

"Can't I have both?"

"In my opinion, you will get both with the jersey. The shorts & top are great if you're trying to entice or lure someone, but trust me, a lady in just a jersey or a man's dress shirt, is very sexy.

"That settles it then. You don't mind me wearing this do you?"

"I had planned on wearing it for the game, but I guess you have other plans, so I guess not," I said glumly.

Heather gave me a strange look, like she was trying to put reason to my comment. "Is this too much too soon? Am I pushing too hard? I want you back, but I don't want to ruin it again. What are you thinking right now?"

"Well, I have the impression you are punishing me for my actions for the last couple of months. I still believe I was right in what I did. I also think you are pressing the envelope a bit. Just get my punishment out of the way early & I'll love every second I'm serving you & your company."

"I might tone it down a little. Sam will be here soon and we will discuss what to do about you. Are you willing to abide by what we decide?"

"At this point, yes. I can always use the safe word if I have a problem, right?"

"Of course! Now finish up the laundry."

About 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang. I had just started folding the last of the laundry. Heather was still in the bedroom, putting on her finishing touches of make up. I walked to the door & saw Sam through the peephole. I went to my knees, put the leash in my mouth & opened the door.

Sam started laughing as soon as he saw me kneeling there. I raised up to my knees & offered him the leash. Through his laughter and snickering, he managed to ask, "Where's your wife, Bitch?"

"She's still in the bedroom, getting ready for you, Sir."

"Good, that will give us a few minutes to chat. Let's go out on the porch & you can get me a beer." He tugged on the leash so I would follow behind him. Once on the porch, he sat down in my chair and waited for his drink. I walked back with his beer & he took the leash, pulling me down to sit at his feet.

"Before we get into the role-playing, I want to make sure we are all on the same page. This will be my 1st time dominating you. I want to make sure I don't make the same mistakes that that other person did. I consider you a very good friend and I don't want to cross some forbidden line. Is there anything that is off limits as far as humiliating you? Anything I shouldn't do or say?"

"That's why I like you so much Sam, you know what we are looking for & you're truly concerned about my feelings. To answer your question, my disability is the only thing I am touchy about. You can make fun of my limp dick, or the size of it, how I'm dressed, why you are here, what you are doing with my wife, or what she is doing to you, it's all fair game. When I'm dressed like this, I really love being laughed at."

"Don't you worry your little panty ass about that Bitch! We're going to do all that & then some."

I turned toward the voice and saw Heather standing at the door. She looked like a walking dream. She leaned against the door jamb with her hand on her hip, smiling at me.

Sam stood & took the few steps to embrace her in a deep kiss, pulling my leash as he went. He kept pulling until my cheek was against his crotch. During the kiss, his hands slid to grope her ass, pulling her up against my other cheek. They were both grinding their groins on my face.

12