Cuckold Chronicles 18: Sam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather finally broke the kiss & reached down for my head. "That's not a bad position for you to be in Bitch, considering that is where you're going to spend a good part of day," she said with a light lilt in her voice. "Now fix me a Bloody Mary, then go finish the laundry. Sam & I need to talk for a while." They headed inside, arm in arm. Sam looked over his shoulder and said, "Hey Panty Boy, be a good Bitch and bring me another beer on your way back in." They both started laughing as I started on her drink.

I walked in with their drinks & almost started laughing. They were making out like a couple of teenagers. The jersey Heather was wearing was up above her waist and Sam's hands were all over her hips, ass and tummy. Sam's shirt was rumpled up a bit and Heather's hands were everywhere from his knees to the top of his head. Sam noticed me 1st and pushed Heather back a bit. "What are you smiling about Bitch? I know you've seen a real man give your wife the attention she needs before. What is so funny?"

"I'm sorry Sir, it's just that I see lips moving, tongues moving and hear animalistic noises, but I don't hear talking unless you two are Italian, I know they like to use their hands when they talk."

Heather sat up straight and moved away from Sam. She wasn't smiling.

"This is what we need to talk about Sam. He needs to be punished for his attitude and smart mouth. Think about how he toyed with us the last few months. We could have phone sex but not do anything when we were together. Remember how he would allow us to get all worked up, then tell us we were going too far? One last reason he needs to be paddled is the fact that he is standing in front of us, making us look up at him. He knows better. Well, today he is going to pay for that. I'll be back in a jiffy. Take him back behind the couch and lay him over the back, chest on the sofa, ass sticking out, feet spread."

She walked out of the room & into the bedroom. Sam stood and led me by my leash around the couch. She was back quickly, carrying her long blue paddle that was covered in felt and the black hand paddle she had bought in the islands (see Cuckold Chronicles: Erick 2). She held them both out to Sam & he took Big Blue. Heather laid the Black Hand on my back and grabbed my panties, jerking them up hard, making them go into my butt crack, exposing my bare ass. She stepped to the side & without prelude, landed a solid stroke on my expose rear.

"Your turn Baby," she said in her sexy voice.

"Heather, I'm not sure about this. I don't have problem belittling him, I know he likes that, but physical abuse is a bit much to take in."

"I understand how you feel. I felt the same way the 1st time he asked me to paddle him. Let's take a short break & you can ask him. Get on your knees Bitch!"

I stood up & went down to my knees, looking up at Sam. Heather took charge once again. "For the next few minutes you are Dave, understand? Explain to Sam what you want, what you think should be done about your actions. We want the truth, not some role-play scenario you have in your head."

"Sam, I was punishing you & Heather for what happened with Rick. You were an innocent that got caught up in all this. I blamed Heather more than Rick because she could have stopped it but didn't. So I decided to mess with your feelings and emotions just like they did to me. I wanted you two to feel the anguish that I felt. It became a game for me, to see how far I'd let you go before I would stop you, leaving you both hungry for more, with no way to satisfy it. I do feel I should be punished. I know it was wrong to mess with you this way, but I was having fun doing it at the time. I guess all along I knew it would come to this and that excites me too. I like being paddled as long as it doesn't go too far. I always have the safe word if I need it. If you don't feel comfortable about paddling me, that's fine, just know I like it and I won't hold it against you. If it helps you decide, I should tell you I enjoyed knowing that you left here all those times with blue balls and Heather had to settle for my tongue instead of your cock."

Sam had a different look in his eyes. "Get back up on the couch, Bitch!"

I was spreading my feet as the 1st blow caught my ass. I could tell It was from Sam by the shape of the paddle. A few seconds later, Heather gave me another one. They were taking about all times I stopped them from playing. They must have given me about 15 swats & I was close to breaking. My knees started to buckle. I felt the leash being pulled as I slid to my knees then down on all fours. I stayed like for a minute until I felt a soft hand smearing a cold soothing lotion on my red tender butt.

One of them led me around the couch & had me sit on the floor as they sat on the couch. The cold tile felt great on my poor abused ass. I kinda zoned out, sitting there with my eyes closed. I could hear them talking, but I didn't pay attention. After about 10 minutes, I felt a jerk on my leash. I turned my head toward them and Sam said, "I asked if you were ok?"

"Yes Sir, I was just a little tired, but I'm OK now."

"Glad to hear that because I have a problem." I noticed he had one arm across Heather's shoulders, rubbing her back, and the other one was under the jersey playing with her tits. "My balls are itching. Since my hands are busy, I need you to scratch them for me."

I turned around and knelt in front of him. I reached up & started fondling his big sack through his shorts. He had already gone back to kissing my wife. He broke the kiss a minute later & looked at me. "No,no,no, this isn't working. Take off my pants and underwear, you need to do a better job than that." As I was removing his clothes I heard Heather let out a small giggle.

"Baby, you're going to look silly sitting there in only a shirt. Maybe you should have him take that off as well."

"You heard the lady, Bitch. Take off my shirt. Your wife wants to see me naked. I wonder when was the last time she wanted to see you naked?" As he was talking, I was reaching up & slipping his Polo over his head. Heather went straight to his nip, kissing it and flicking her tongue around. She grabbed my hair and forced my head down next to hers and made me suck on his other nipple.

Sam had us both stimulate his nipples a minute before he pushed my head down and pulled Heather up for a kiss. As I slid down his belly, I heard Heather whispering to him about showing me who the Alpha male was. She told him to slap me around with his cock. She wanted to see him smear his cock all over my face. Just as I got to his fuck stick, Heather grabbed my hair and held me in place as Sam took hold of his rapidly hardening cock and slapped me hard across the cheek. It was followed quickly by another blow from the opposite direction. He started rubbing it across my forehead, on my eyes, tapping my nose, slapping my chin and ending with 2 more slaps on my cheeks. He released his dick and let it fall on his thigh.

"Alright Bitch, that's enough of that for now. Undress your wife for me, I want to pay her some more attention. Get that jersey off her. Good Bitch. Now take your wife's hand and put it on my cock. That feels nice, now wrap her fingers around it. Oh yeah. Now squeeze her hand and move it up & down. Take my hand and put it on your wife's tit." This time it was Heather moaning. "Lift up her other breast and hold it for me while I suck on her nipples."

I leaned back on my heels, waiting for another order. I didn't have long to wait. Heather was smiling at me as she pointed his growing cock at my face. "Show him what a good cock sucker you are." I leaned forward and opened my mouth. "Stick out your tongue, Slut," Heather whispered through bated breath. Once my tongue was hanging out, she started tapping it with his now hard cock. After 4 or 5 taps, she pushed it into my mouth. I began swirling my tongue around his rigid member, bobbing my head up & down.

Sam released her breast and leaned back on the couch. He pushed me away with his foot, saying, "Pull off your wife's panties Bitch, I want to check out the shaving job you did for me. I hope you didn't miss any spots, I love to run my tongue over a smooth pussy, even more so when a cuckold husband shaves it for me."

After I had pulled them down, he told me to sit at the end of the couch. Once I was in position, he laid Heather on her back and helped her to get into place, with her head on my thigh. "Keep your eyes on her face Bitch. I want you to see how good I can make her feel. You can stroke her hair, but that's it. Nothing else."

While her head was resting on my leg, he put one of her legs over his shoulder, the other with her foot on the floor, and dove right into her inviting treasure box. Heather was too worked up to enjoy any more foreplay. She grabbed his head as soon as his tongue touched her cunt. I watched the smile on her face as she was grinding her hips, trying to get his tongue deeper. Her breathing got shorter and I saw small spasms in her belly, knowing she was enjoying a series of small, but pleasurable orgasms, as he brought her to the brink time after time.

Heather had waited long enough. She wanted that cock and she wanted it now! She pulled his head up and guided him to her heaving breasts. Sam brought himself up to his knees, rubbing the underside of his shaft along her very wet and hungry womanhood. He leaned forward to kiss her, but she surprised both of us by stopping him.

She looked up at me and smiled. "We all know you're going to taste my pussy after Sam fucks me senseless, but wouldn't you like to taste it before he makes you a creampie? Just a little taste that isn't coated with his hot creamy cum?"

I nodded my head slowly, not knowing where she was going with this.

She reached up and pulled my head toward her. She put her hand on the side of Sam's face and turned him facing me. "Look at all this sweet juice, just waiting for you. So pure, only my juices from that wonderful tongue lashing he gave me." Her smile disappeared and her voice changed from the sweetness she had been using to a more direct order voice. "Now lick it up. Clean both cheeks and his chin. Stay away from his mouth, that's all mine."

While I was licking Sam's face clean, my beautiful wife reached down and pushed his hard cock down just a little, so on his next up stroke, he went balls deep into her very wet honey pot. It wasn't a hard slam or a quick jab, just a very smooth intimate slide till their pelvis' met.

Heather's eyes flew wide open. She reached up & grabbed his shoulders, her mouth agape as if she was surprised at the intrusion. Sam froze in place, waiting for her reaction to his hard cock sinking in so smoothly, so deep. She finally took another breath and smiled, gyrating her hips slowly. Sam started moving in and out with very slow strokes. Heather was running her hands up & down his arms, thrusting her hips up, trying to get more of his cock inside her. Sam sensed her urgency and sped up his thrusts, much to her delight. Her hands went back to his shoulders and pulled him down for another kiss. I could hear some of what she was whispering, while her tongue was darting in & out of his ear. I picked up the words "harder, faster, deeper, fuck, Limp Dick, cum" and a lot of moaning.

Sam did as the lady asked. He put her other leg over his shoulder and picked up his speed, pounding her cunt with everything he had. His hips were moving faster than I would have thought possible. His wet slimy cock was a blur as he fucked her like a piston. Heather screamed when he went into his attack mode. She was grunting and squirming, trying to meet his thrusts. I had to hold her shoulders to keep her from being pushed across my lap from the force of his savage assault on her love box.

Heather's head was rolling side to side, egging Sam on. "Don't stop, oh God Sam, give it to me. I want to feel your hot cum inside me. OH God, Sam I'm cumming again. Fill me up Baby, do it now. Make me cum again, do it Baby, fill me up, right now Sam, cum with me!"

"Get ready Honey, here it comes. Right NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Sam froze, balls deep in that hungry cum loving snatch. Heather's eyes rolled back in her head as she screamed out in ecstasy. She was gasping for air as she humped against his hard cock. Finally, she went limp, her head rolling over on my panty covered sorry excuse for a cock, a small stream of drool causing a wet spot on my panties.

Sam finally regained his senses and leaned forward to kiss her very gently. He pushed himself up and sat back on the couch to regroup and catch his breath. Once he recovered, he stood and picked Heather up.

"Go get the bed ready. Have a pillow ready to put under her ass. We don't want all this cum to drain out on the bed, do we?"

I hurried into the bedroom to turn down the bed and grab a pillow. I didn't bother crawling, I figured he wanted me to hurry. He was walking in just as I stepped back out of the way, with the pillow in my hand. He gently laid her down and I slipped the pillow under her, elevating her hips to try & keep his man juice inside her.

"You can go find something to do. We'll call for you when she wakes up. I'm proud to say, you have quite a mess to clean up." I turned and started to leave when he stopped me. "On second thought, you can go ahead and clean me up while she takes her nap. I know you don't know anything about this type of thing, but when she wakes up, she will probably want to play with the cock that just gave her so much pleasure. And you know she doesn't like to play with a messy cock. Now get down on your knees and lick the cock of your wife's lover all clean and be snappy about it."

I gave his flaccid cock a good tongue washing, including his pee-hole (at his insistence). When I was done, he put my leash in my mouth and climbed into bed with my wife. I understood, so I crawled out of the room and went back to check on the game.

I had paused the TV during the pre-game show. The game should have started a 1/2 hour ago, so I fast forwarded through the talking & got to the opening kick-off. That's when I found out they were in a weather delay due to lightning near the stadium. I skipped through all I had saved on the DVR and when I got to live TV, it was still delayed. So much for watching the Fish today. I was just about to go out to the porch for a cigar when I heard Sam call out, "Limp Dick! Get your panty ass in here!"

I crawled to bedroom and saw Sam half laying on my wife, kissing her & playing with her tits. Heather was definitely awake as I saw her hand stroking his cock while the other one was roaming over his back. Neither of them said a word as Sam took my leash & pulled me up on the bed and guided me to Heathers very messy pussy. A trickle of cum had escaped during her nap, so I went after that first. My flat tongue got most of what was trying to drip out. The only other sound I heard, other than my slurping at the creampie, was Heather's moans into Sam's mouth as they kissed. She really got revved up when I started sucking with my hard tongue as deep as I could get it into her red and abused honey pot. Sam took advantage of her mounting arousal by scooting up and offering his hardening cock to her eager mouth. Finally I slipped 2 fingers inside to get any cum that was left. Heather brought one foot up and pushed me away as Sam rolled over and gently slid his now hard cock back into her love nest.

That was the routine for the rest of the day. I would be called in from time to time for clean-up duty or to get them a drink. The only time they got out of bed was bathroom breaks and when I ordered a platter of wings from the pizza place down the street. They sat at the table eating the wings. I was sent out to the porch to eat. Sam was wearing his boxers and Heather was only wearing my jersey. She said it was a waste of time for her put her panties back on. They both smiled when she said that. They went back to bed after eating. I had just put all the left overs in the fridge when Heather called out. "Panty Boy, get in here!"

I crawled to the bedroom and saw both of them propped up against the headboard. Heather reached over & took off my collar & leash. "I think we're done with this for today. You have been a good Bitch for us. We're going to take a shower. Change these sheets and make sure my blue skirt & ivory blouse are ironed for tomorrow."

I stayed on my knees while they got up & went into the bathroom. I thought I wouldn't have much time, so I quickly stripped the bed and put on clean sheets. Neither her skirt or blouse needed the iron, so I hung them on the rack she uses for her next-day clothes. Since I finished faster than I expected, I poured myself a bourbon and lit a cigar, reveling in thoughts of all that happened today. I was getting excited remembering watching her face as Sam took to heaven, watching them kiss, which I love to see and seeing her face while I cleaned her up. They had been in there for 45 minutes and I was thinking they must have ran out of hot water by now, when they both walked out, him fully dressed and Heather in the jersey & heels.

Heather spoke 1st, "Did you enjoy your self today Dickless? I promise you, I sure did." Sam just stood there smiling, nodding his head in agreement. "I am proud of you for the way you acted and how well you took your punishment. I've laid some things out for you on the bed. Go change & meet us back out here. Oh, you might want to wash your face, it's covered in dried cum." They were both laughing as I walked back inside.

I was shocked when I got to the bedroom. She had set out a pair of shorts, tighty-whities (which I only wear with shorts), a polo shirt and my deck shoes. I quickly washed my face and got dressed. I went back to the porch & found a fresh drink waiting for me and, as usual, Heather & Sam kissing.

They broke the kiss when they realized I was there. Heather relit my cigar and brought it to me, giving me a nice kiss as she did. She went back to her seat next to Sam and took a long sip from her drink, like she was trying to summon up her courage. "Dave, Sam would like to discuss something with you. I will let you know my feelings on it after you guys finish your discussion. I don't want to influence your decision. Sam?"

"Dave, I'll just get to the heart of the matter. I have a Time-Share in Hilton Head. I was wondering if you guys would join me this year. It will be the first week of January. It's a 2 bedroom unit. I'm hoping you'll say yes to Heather & I taking the Master bedroom & you sleeping in the spare room, for the whole time. No one will know you two, so Heather & I could act like a couple out in public & you would be just a friend we invited along. Am I pushing too far here? Is this something you would consider?"

"Sam, you know this sounds a lot like what Rick wanted to do. Like he thought he could take my wife away from me. You know how that turned out. Heather & I will have to discuss this, but I see one big difference between you & Rick. That difference being......."

12