Cuckold Chronicles 20: Sam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam stepped back and staggered to the corner of the bed, falling on his back; his feet still on the floor. I looked over the scene at all four of them still breathing hard. Heather & Rita were still having small aftershocks, jerking from time to time.

No one ordered me to, but I scooted over between Rita's legs and started licking at the river of hot cum flowing out of her well used pussy. I was trying to reach my tongue inside to get the last of it when her hand pushed me away. I crawled over to Sam and cleaned him quickly, then moved on to Max who was more accessible. He still had cum dribbling from his one-eyed monster so I engulfed him, sucking out the last of his man juice.

Max climbed off the bed to give me room to tend to Heather. She didn't have enough cum inside her for it to flow out, so I had to suck as hard as I could to draw it out. Now that only left Rita's tits to lick clean. This part I was going to like.

There wasn't room for me to kneel next to her so I straddled her hips and leaned down to feast, I mean clean, her cum splattered breast. I started by licking the cooling puddles and globs of cum. Rita was coming around at last. She stretched one hand out and caressed Heather's ass while her other hand held the back of my head. I looked up at her and she smiled, saying, "Take your time Cubby, don't rush."

I felt like I was playing with her tits for an hour, but really it was only about 5 minutes. I didn't realize I had started to rub my panty covered little limp dick against Rita's belly until someone pulled my "leash" back and I felt a sharp swat on my ass. I was pulled backward till my feet hit the floor. Pressure on my shoulder told me I was to kneel down. I saw Heather sitting on the bed, rubbing her hand. Max was laying next to Rita, so I know Sam was holding my leash. Heather stuck out her feet and said, "Panties".

I crawled around the bed and found them in pile along with Max' things. I put her panties in my mouth, laid Max' shirt on my shoulder, and crawled back to her. I stopped at her feet, slipping the panties on and pulling them up her toned legs. I rose to my knees and started to slip his shirt on her, but she brushed it away. "I want Sam's shirt, I'm his for the rest of the night."

The four of them went back to the living room. Rita dressed as Heather did but the guys stayed naked. Heather went straight to the chair she kept by the door leading to the balcony, wrapping the blanket around her shoulders. I grabbed my jacket & slipped past her to go outside.

Rita was the first one to speak. "Heather, I've had these 2 studs to myself lots of times. Would you like a little two-on-one action with them? I'm a little tired; I could use a break."

"I'd love it! I don't want you to be left alone though. This will probably be my last hurrah for the night. How would you like to use Cubby while we're busy? Normally, he is only allowed to be used for clean up, but I think an exception can be made here. The only thing that still works properly is his tongue and he is very good at using it."

"I like that idea. Send him over here when you're ready."

That short exchange between the hotties was enough to get the guys stroking their rapidly hardening cocks. Sam got up & walked over to Heather. Max got up saying he had to pee. Sam leaned over and kissed my wife before straightening up and offering his now hard cock to her mouth. Max came back and set something on the end table before he joined Sam in front of Heather. She was licking, kissing and sucking both cocks at the same time. She finally pushed both of them away and motioned to me to come with her. As I stepped inside, she put her hand on my shoulder and guided me to my knees. She had me kiss both cocks. She grabbed my leash and led me to Rita. Rita took control and put my head on her belly.

Heather turned back to the guys, smiling as her hips were gently swaying to The Temptations singing, "Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)". She gave them a 'come hither' look and they quickly were by her side, slowly dancing; all three together. I couldn't see much because Rita had me unbuttoning her shirt and kissing her belly at the same time. Rita slipped the shirt off her arms and pushed my head down to her panties. She grabbed my hair while I was kissing her panty covered pussy.

"Look at your wife Cubby. She seems to be enjoying herself."

She turned my head to see Heather dressed as she was, wearing only her panties, stockings and heels, on her knees, sucking both cocks. I would say Yes, she was enjoying herself. I saw what had to have been a coordinated move; Sam took the hand that was stroking Max' cock and pulled her to her feet while at the same time, Max was sliding down her body kissing her legs and pulling off her panties. Max was kissing her ass and fingering her wet cunt while Sam was paying attention to her love pillows. Sam took both her hands while he kissed her and started backing up, never breaking the kiss.

When he reached the couch, he laid down with his head against the armrest but still on the seat of the couch. Max helped her straddle Sam's face and I watched her face start to glow with pleasure. Max stepped forward and Heather took his cock back into her hungry mouth once again.

Rita pulled my head back and had me pull off her panties. She whispered to me, "Make me cum. I'm not your wife. Do whatever you want to get me off. I don't care where you touch me. Just make sure your face is covered with my cum when we're through." After that pep talk, she shoved my face into her pussy. I started slow, licking her nether lips, brushing her taint with my tongue. I drug my fingernails up her belly, then down her sides and back up to her heaving tits, flicking her nipples before bringing my hands back to grab her ass. Rita had her gently holding my hair while I tended to her needs.

Sam picked up Heather by her hips and slid her down his prone body, pushing her until her pussy reached his cock. She reached between her legs and positioned his manhood to allow it to slip in. Sam started pumping in and out while mauling her breast, straining his neck to suck on her inviting tits hanging in front of his face. Max was kneeling behind her caressing her ass and tonguing her winking brown eye in sync with Sam's thrust. Heather was matching Sam's thrust stroke for stroke with equal enthusiasm.

Max must have felt the moment was right because he picked up whatever it was he laid on the table and squirted something on his hand. He coated his finger with it and lined up with her ass, trying to match their movement. While he was aiming his finger at her thrashing ass he was stroking his cock with his lubed up hand. Heather hardly even gasped when the finger went in. Max moved in closer holding his cock with one hand and her hip with the other. Sam stopped pumping long enough for Max to pull out his finger and place the head of his cock at her backdoor. Heather never stopped humping Sam, so her own actions sent his boner deep into her bowls eliciting and loud groan from her. Sam resumed his pumping and a couple of strokes was all it took for the 2 guys get into a rhythm of alternating strokes inside her. Heather was thrashing about, screaming in a constant onslaught of pleasure and orgasm.

I didn't know what was going on, only that my wife was cumming again and again. Rita suddenly pushed me away and stood up. She went to the end of the couch, standing next to Sam & Heather's heads. She slipped her foot over Sam's head and sat on the armrest of the sofa. Her legs were spread as far as she could get them and she was diddling her clit. She slid as far forward as she could, dripping her juices on Sam's face. Sam took Heather's hands and gently pulled her toward him, making her lean down. I noticed her eyes were glazed over from the immense pleasure she had received. As she came closer, Rita guided her face to her dripping pussy. Sam & Max picked up their tempo, causing Heather's face to inch closer to Rita's prize box. I think Heather was acting on pure instinct at this point. She started licking and kissing Rita's special place. She stopped for a moment and began struggling against Sam, trying to get her hands free. I was already getting up to help her when Sam let loose of her hands. She brought them up quickly, not to push away, but to run them under Rita's thighs, throwing her legs over up on her shoulders, then diving right back in. Sam had the ideal seat to watch the show, but I could see Heather's tongue working fast from my angle. When she clamped down on Rita's clit, the dam broke, sending Rita over the edge. Sam followed soon after, taking Heather with him. Her spasms pulled Max into the sea of orgasms.

Max collapsed on the floor. Heather passed out on top of Sam. I helped Rita off the sofa and she curled up next to Max. I went to the bathroom and brought back a wet warm washcloth to clean Heather and Max. Heather just pushed me away when I tried to clean her.

Max and Rita were dozing on the floor. Sam couldn't move without disturbing Heather. I went & poured myself a bourbon. Heather finally started coming around about 10 minutes later. I was sitting in the chair Rita had been in; Max & Rita had since sat up & were leaning against the couch. Sam was still trapped under Heather. She pushed herself up and walked over next to me.

She glared at her playmates and said, "I'm going to take a shower. You 3 conspired to use and manipulate me tonight. There is no way all that was not planned. I'm sleeping with Dave tonight. If you guys want to continue, go ahead, just not with me. Dave you can stay & serve them if you want. We can all meet tomorrow for lunch to discuss this if you like. Sam, if this upsets you, Dave & I can be gone within the hour."

She turned and started for the bedroom with cum running down her leg before stopping at the corner of the short hallway. She stuck her head around and said, "You should have asked me, it could have been a lot more fun."