Cuckold Chronicles 21: Sam Pt. 08

Story Info
Will Heather agree to be a Teacher?
7.9k words
4
10.1k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will Heather agree to be a Teacher?

Max and Rita were dozing on the floor. Sam couldn't move without disturbing Heather. I went & poured myself some bourbon. Heather finally started coming around about 10 minutes later. I was sitting in the chair Rita had been in; Max & Rita had since sat up & were leaning against the couch. Sam was still trapped under Heather. She pushed herself up and walked over next to me.

She glared at her playmates and said, "I'm going to take a shower. You 3 conspired to use and manipulate me tonight. There is no way all that was not planned. I'm sleeping with Dave tonight. If you guys want to continue, go ahead, just not with me. Dave you can stay & serve them if you want. We can all meet tomorrow for lunch to discuss this if you like. Sam, if this upsets you, Dave & I can be gone within the hour."

She turned and started for the bedroom with cum running down her leg before stopping at the corner of the short hallway. She stuck her head around and said, "You should have asked me, it could have been a lot more fun."

The 3 conspirators sat in shock as I followed Heather down the hall. Heather was already in the master bath, so I changed from my cuckold clothes into my slacks and a shirt. I came out to see the three of them getting dressed. I didn't say a word but I did freshen up my drink and sat down. I knew better than to try to talk to my wife right now. Sam came over to me & said he was spending the night at their condo, in the spare bedroom. He hoped we wouldn't leave until we could all talk about what happened. I was sipping my drink when I heard Heather come out of the shower. I figured now was as good a time as any to broach the subject. I got a wine cooler and sat it on the coffee table.

"Heather, come on out here. I have a drink ready for you."

"NO! I'm going to bed! I don't want to talk to or see them right now."

"Honey, they already left. Sam is staying there tonight. It's just me here."

A minute later, Heather came into the living room wearing a sweat suit. It was lavender in color and very baggy, not at all sexy to my way of thinking, but I'm sure that is the look she wanted at this point in time. I had moved and was sitting at the end of the couch where Sam's head had being laying a short time ago. She came in, looked around and sat down next to me. I handed her the bottle and put my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to me. I could feel the tension leaving her body as she stared out the sliding glass door, sipping her drink.

I took another sip of my drink and softly said, "Tell me what you're feeling Honey. What's running through that pretty head of yours right now?"

"What am I feeling?" she mused. "Let's start with betrayal, anger, foolish, anger again, used, stupid, duped and did I mention anger? I should have seen it coming. All the signs were there. It's kinda like when we watched "The Sixth Sense" or after 9-11, all the signs and clues were there, but no one put them together till it was over."

"Well, let's talk this through. Remember, I'm on your side, no matter what you decide to do. To start, I noticed among your emotions, you didn't mention disgust. That and your comment when you left would lead me to think you weren't so upset by the act as much as by the way it was carried out. I also saw it in your eyes and face while you made contact with Rita both times. I was ready to jump in and stop it both times, but your eyes said you knew what you were doing."

"I don't know about my eyes, but at both times I was so involved with what was being done down below, I felt swept away. That last time, the DP was so good, I had to have something in my mouth. You're right; I wasn't disgusted by eating her pussy, I was upset they decided to do it without asking me about it."

"So you don't have a problem having contact with another woman? If you liked eating her pussy, then I suppose the only problem is how they went about it."

"I didn't say I liked it!"

I knew her well enough that we needed a break. I got her another cooler and I fixed myself another bourbon. I took her hand & led her to her chair by the door. I lit her a cigarette and put on my jacket so I could go outside for a cigar.

We both just gazed out at the dark ocean. Heather finally broke the silence.

"Dave," her voice was much gentler now, "I didn't say I liked it. Remember what our parents told us and what we told our kids when we put something new on their plates? Of course they would say they didn't like it. What did we say to our kids?"

"You won't know till you try it?"

"That's right. Well, I've been thinking about that ever since we were in St. Thomas. You saw how Carrie kept coming on to me. I was so turned on at that party, I wanted to get with her, but I had so many men taking up my time. Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is, I'm neither hot nor cold as to being with a woman. I can now say I've tried it, it didn't do anything for me. It didn't turn me on or off. Now I know what you mean about sucking a cock. I know it doesn't excite you, but I also know you don't mind doing it. You do it because you know it excites me to see it happening. I guess it's the same with men wanting to see 2 women together. Am I making any sense here or am I just babbling?"

"A lot of sense and a little babbling says I. I say once again it seems it was the deception and not the act that seems to be the problem. So how are you going to handle that?"

"For starters, I want to go home tomorrow. I don't want to spend another day & night here. I do need to clear the air with them. I'm taking a page from your playbook. What was is it your Grandfather told you about anger?"

"Words spoken in anger cannot be taken back?"

"Right; it wouldn't have been productive for me to tear into them right now. We can have the car packed and ready to go in the morning, then meet them for lunch and leave. I don't want to stop seeing Sam, but I am going to take a break. I'm still going to give all 3 of them a piece of my mind, but it won't be in anger. My words will be measured and calmly delivered. Will you set things up with Sam? I don't want to talk with him until we meet. Let him know we are leaving early. I'm going to bed so you can make your call."

"You're not wearing that sweat suit to bed, are you?" I said with a grin.

"No I'm not. I know you saw a lot of exciting things tonight. I also know you haven't got to cum. I'm fine, I don't need any more attention tonight, but I'll make sure you're taken care of Babe. I'll see you in a few minutes."

She left for the bedroom and I made my call. Sam tried to talk to me about what happened, but I stopped him. I told him to save it for tomorrow. I also told him we were leaving early and I doubted he would be able to change her mind. We agreed to meet at the Mexican place we ate at the 1st night we were there. I set the time for 11 since we had a 6 hour drive ahead of us.

I went to the bedroom & found Heather under the covers; she looked like she was already asleep. I stripped and climbed in under the covers trying not to wake her. As soon as I was settled in, I felt her hand slide across my chest.

"Did you set everything up with Sam?"

"Yes, 11 O'clock at that Mexican place." I rolled over and slipped my hand down on her hip. My hand was roaming across her ass and up her back. To my delight, she was only wearing her panties. She gave me a very tender kiss and started working her way down, kissing my ear, neck and throat. I was really enjoying this attention when she suddenly pushed herself up and away from me. Just as quickly, she straddled my stomach and leaned in, giving me another deep kiss, just not as gentle as the 1st one. She stretched forward to rub her breast on my face, leaving a nipple on my lips. While I was sucking her nip, she slowly started to rock back and forth on my belly. She allowed me to indulge myself on her tits for a few minutes before she started back on her southern journey. She was planting soft kisses all over my belly. Her hot breath was a tease as she by-passed my little limp dick and began kissing & licking my inner thighs careful to avoid contact with my balls.

I reached down to stroke my cock, but she pulled my hand away. I guess she felt she had teased me long enough because I felt her tongue slathering up my balls. Her flat tongue traced a line up the underside of my cock, ending with the head slipping into her hot mouth.

After 22 years of marriage, it's hard to be surprised by something that your wife does during sex. I found out there is one advantage to being a limp dick. My sexy wife used one finger to push my cock down so the head was laying on my balls. I know you guys with hard cocks think this nothing; you can put the tip of your cock on your balls anytime you want, right? Well, try doing it when you are very sexually aroused. Only us limp dicks can do that! The next sensation I felt was the head of my cock and both my balls in her hot mouth with her tongue swirling around. I was twisting, turning and thrusting to get more in inside. She finally released me and crawled to my side. After flashing me a sexy grin, she rested her head on my belly and slipped my pecker back into her mouth. I wish I could say I was able to hold off and enjoy her attention for a long time, but the Fates were against me. It was a combination of several things that had me flooding her mouth in a matter of minutes. Watching what she did for the last 4 hours, her talent with her tongue, feeling her tits rubbing on my hip and staring at her thong clad ass, was too much visual stimulation for me. I lasted maybe 2 minutes before flooding her mouth with what felt like a bucket of cum. She held on like a trooper, her lips clamped around my little willy while I was thrashing around.

I finally calmed down and was relishing the afterglow when she popped my cock out of her mouth and straddled me again, crawling up toward my head.

Now, her usual SOP is to feed me a snowball after she blows me. She moved slow; like a lioness stalking her prey. Her grin disappeared as she opened her mouth to show me my cum. She surprised me again when she used her cum covered tongue to lick her lips, coating them as she would with lipstick. She kept advancing until her tits were in my face again. This time she only brushed her nipples across my mouth before pulling back and giving me a cum flavored kiss. She had one more surprise for me. When our tongues met, there was only a trace of cum left in her mouth. She had swallowed it! She doesn't like to that do. Sure, she does it on occasion, but it is rare.

A minute later, she pushed herself up saying she needed a smoke and a drink. Since we were the only ones there, we didn't bother to dress. Heather didn't say much while we both had a smoke & a drink. She said she was tired and was going back to bed. After the workout she had with Sam, Max and Rita, it was understandable. I fixed myself another drink and sat watching the lights of passing ships on the horizon. I woke up about an hour later. I was freezing. It took a few seconds to realize I was still on the balcony wearing only a light jacket. I stumbled back in and went to bed. I said a silent thank you to whoever it was that invented electric blankets. In a flash I was on my way back to dreamland.

My next cognizant thought was Heather waking me up. I slowly came around, realizing I had one too many drinks last night. I saw that Heather had already showered and was dressed. I figured she was going somewhere because she had her coat on.

"Come on sleepyhead! We're burning daylight!" I smiled at her John Wayne reference. {The Cowboys}

"Where are you going so early? Geesh Louise, it's only 7 O'clock!"

"I have some things to do. I'm going to "Wally World" to get you some underwear. I also want to see if they have sweat shirts that say Hilton Head. Make a mental note that no matter why we take a trip, we always pack a few pair of your underwear. I can't stand to think of you driving home today wearing the same undies 3 days in a row, yuk. Now you get up and take a shower. I'll be back in an hour. I'd like to see more of this place. We also still need to pack. Maybe you can start on that if you're done with your shower before I get back."

She gave me a quick kiss and headed out on her mission. I stumbled out of bed & got myself a cup of coffee. I enjoyed the quiet solitude while I marveled at the sunrise over the Atlantic.

Now that I was more alert, I got out our bags & laid our clothes on the bed. I was on the balcony having a smoke and another cup of Joe when Heather came back. She was wearing a sweatshirt that showed the lighthouse and had Hilton Head Island printed in a fancy scroll. She tossed me the package of boxers and I went to get dressed. Just a few minutes later, I was taking the bags down to the car while Heather gave the place a second going over to make sure we hadn't forgotten something. I went back up for the ice chest. Heather said she thought we had everything so she left his key on the table and headed out. She wanted to go back to the tourist area for more shopping and just hang out there till it was time to meet. As I imagined, I had to endure 2 excruciating hours of shopping while we killed time before the show-down. Finally, around 10:30, I mentioned we should head toward the restaurant.

On the way there, I told her about my talk with Max concerning our expansion. I assured her I would back her up on any decision she made about our personal life, but to remember there might be a business side to all of this in the future. She said she understood and would consider that when the time came.

We pulled into the parking lot & saw that Sam's car was the only one there. We walked to the door holding hands & were greeted by the same portly fellow, who we assumed was the owner.

The old man seemed happy to see us. "Welcome, welcome. Sam and his friends are already seated at the table. They have their drinks; can I bring you something as well?"

Heather was polite but curt when she told him, "That would be nice. Would you bring us a Pepsi and an iced tea with no lemon please?"

"Of course Ma'am; I'll bring it over right away. Julie, please show them to Mr. Sam's table."

He must have ran to get our drinks because he was right behind us as we got to the table. Max & Sam stood up as Heather entered the private area of the dining room. Sam & Max were sitting next to each other on one side of the booth. Heather slid in next to Rita, leaving me on the outside seat. After we all sat down, Heather took a sip of her drink as Sam broke the ice covering a very intense table.

"Heather, I want you to know that I take sole responsibility for what happened. Max & Rita were unwilling accomplices. I could try to blame it on the liquor, or the kick-ass weed or even the excitement of the moment, but that wouldn't be the truth. I've never lied to you before and I'm not going to start now. I know you're upset with me right now and I don't blame you. I just hope we can get by this and continue on as before."

"Sam, it's very gallant of you to fall on the sword to protect your friends, but there was no way in Hell that they were "unwilling accomplices". I'm not sure what to call the three of you. Are you the 3 Amigos; the 3 Musketeers? Or just the 3 Stooges? What the 3 of you conspired to do last night goes a lot deeper than just forcing my head between her legs. It made me break a promise I made to Dave many years ago. I don't know about you guys, but a promise isn't just something to say so you can get what you want. It comes from the soul."

Rita interrupted long enough to ask, "How were we to know about this promise?"

Ray Charles could have seen the answer that was coming, but Max said it first.

"We could have asked her," he said quietly.

Everyone at the table nodded in agreement. Heather took a deep breath and continued with her story.

"When we started swinging, we had a lot of 3somes, all were MFM. Dave and I discussed bringing in another woman. I didn't have a problem with it, but I wanted it to feel special. I had heard about the softness and caressing of being with a woman. I wanted my first time to be special for all 3 of us. Dave? What did your Grand-Daddy say about your first?"

"You only get one chance to make a first impression."

"That's right, and last night that was taken away from me and my promise to Dave was broken. As I said last night, it could have been a lot better."

Sam summoned up his courage to dare to speak to Heather. "I really am sorry for deceiving you, but if we had asked you, how could you keep your promise to Dave? He's a great guy but he can't perform. Isn't just watching and cleaning up good enough?"

Heather stared at Sam before she spoke. "I've been thinking about this since our vacation last year on St. Thomas. Had you acted in a mature way my promise would have been intact and we all would probably still be in bed. The compromise is really quite simple. I would have ordered Cubby to take off his panties and sleeve. Then I would ask Dave to join Rita and me in bed. You two guys would have to wait in another room for a while. After all 3 of us were satisfied, Dave would put his panties back on and revert back to Cubby. Then you 2 could come back in. As I said, it could have been a lot more fun."

Sam looked embarrassed when he asked me, "Dave, what is that polite way of saying someone royally fucked up?"

"I believe the phrase is, "You really screwed the pooch, Asshole."

For the first time since we arrived, everybody started laughing. Once the laughter died down, Sam asked the question everyone at the table was wondering, including Heather.

"So Pretty Lady, where do we stand? Can you overlook this lapse of good judgement and trust me it will never happen again?"

Heather took a big sip of her drink, making them all sweat a bit I suppose.

She gave Sam a hard stare and simply stated, "Call me Friday night & we'll talk about us. Max, Dave tells me he is trying to work out a deal in Vegas. Dave usually gets what he wants so we will probably be seeing you guys out there soon. I'm sure we will talk before we go so we can work out some perimeters to our relationship. I believe that covers everything. We're going to grab something to eat on the road. We have a six hour drive ahead of us."

Heather nudged me to slide out of the booth. As I stood up to help her out, she leaned over to whisper in Rita's ear, "I really wish you had asked me."

Sam & Max stood up and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She smiled at them as we headed to the door to pay for our drinks.

The girl that brought us our drinks was standing at the register when we walked up. I realized she was the same girl that we paid that first night we met Rita & Max. I remembered she had heard Heather's comment about her husband paying for her lover's meal. She had a strange look on her face, scared or maybe apprehensive I'm not sure. She motioned Heather to her side as I waited at the door. I could only hear Heather's side of the conversation because Julie was whispering and Heather wasn't.

I heard Heather say, "That's a strange question, but no, we didn't break-up but he's not my boyfriend, he's my lover, just a hard cock when I need one."

"Of course my husband knows."

"That depends, how old are you?"

"Well, you're old enough to make your own decisions. You sure you want this? Are you sure you want to be used as their slut? You know it's not just Sam & Max, Rita will need some attention as well, right?"

"I'm sure they can give you what you are looking for. Just remember, it was your fantasy, not my idea. Hold on, I'll introduce you."

Heather walked back to the table and spoke for a minute to the 3 remaining there. She came back with Sam who walked over to the owner & had a few words.