Cuckold Chronicles 21: Sam Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to go but Heather held my arm keeping me there. We watched as Sam escorted Julie back to their private table. Sam & Julie stood there as Sam spoke to the other two. I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was, as Julie's head disappeared from sight. Heather pulled my arm & directed me back to the booth. We just looked over the partition & Heather's questioning eyes were answered by Rita smiling & pointing down at her lap.

Heather took my hand & we walked out of the café and headed for home.

It wasn't until we got on I-95 South that I asked her what happened with Julie. She explained that Julie was attracted to Sam but thought she was Sam's girlfriend. Once that was cleared up, she told Heather she had overheard our conversation at the table. She expressed her desire to experience what Heather had gone through the night before. She wanted to know what it felt like to be used by 2 men. She was even more excited thinking that Rita would use her as well.

With that question settled, she turned the conversation to my planned expansion. I gave her the "bullet points" of the idea and we debated the pros and cons of the idea till we hit the Florida line. We stopped to eat at the next Crackle Barrel we saw. She's a country girl & she loves her turnip greens. I can't stand the smell of them so she cooks them outside on the grill, but that's another story. After 20+ years I still can't believe how much vinegar she puts on those things.

We made it home around 7 PM and decided to unpack the car the next day. It wasn't long until both of us were asleep in our own bed.

The next week was rather tame. I'm not sure why, but she didn't lay out any panties for me. Maybe she was still smarting from her perception of Sam's betrayal. It could be she had enough sex in those 2 days to satisfy her lust for a while. In either case, I concentrated on my Vegas idea. Monday morning I went to the office and pitched my idea. I put together a "Tiger Team" to get the ball rolling on a plan. All the department heads were there; Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Sales and Operations. Everyone but Finance was excited about the idea. Those penny-squeezers are vital to a company but they can sure be a downer at times. I left it with a meeting set up for the next Monday for the full report.

Friday night we were relaxing with our after dinner cocktails when Heather's phone rang. I figured it would be Sam and I was right. I left Heather to her call & went into my study to pay the bills for the month.

Twenty minutes later Heather stuck her head to the study. I could see her holding the phone away from her mouth.

"I invited Sam over tomorrow. I told him we could throw some burgers on the grill, nothing fancy. Who should I tell him will be here, Panty Boy or Dave?"

"Tell him your husband will be here. I don't know if I will join in. If you want to use the hot tub, let him know bathing suits are optional."

Heather went back to the couch and finished her call. She came back to me in the study with a worried look on her face.

"Is everything OK? You don't mind Sam coming over to see me, do you?"

"No, I don't mind at all. The real question is; are you ready to face him again? Are things OK with you two?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm ready. I'm on my own turf now, plus I haven't had sex of any kind for a week. Speaking of which, are you sure I can't lay something out for you?"

"I'm sure. I'll join in later if I feel like it."

We went to bed a short time later. Sam showed up right on time Saturday afternoon just as I was warming up the grill. Something seemed off but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Heather was hanging on him like a cheap suit, but Sam was rather reserved with her. I could tell he had something on his mind. I decided to sit back & see what was going on.

The meal was very simple; just burgers and potato salad. Everything about the meal was quick; prep, cooking, eating and clean up.

I got up to fix Heather a margarita and grab a couple of beers for Sam and me. When I came back, Heather was trying to sit on Sam's lap. I saw something I never expected to see. Sam was trying to stop her!

"Heather, please stop! I need to talk to you."

"We can talk later Baby. I want your cock now!"

"No! Heather, get up. This is important. You may not like me very much after we talk."

I stepped in & took Heather's hand from his crotch and pulled her up. She grabbed her drink & plopped down on the loveseat, spilling her drink.

To take the pressure off Sam I took control of the discussion.

"Sam, I could tell you had something on your mind when you got here. Go ahead and spill it. Then she can decide if she still likes you, but we'll never know if you don't start talking."

"Ok, Dave thanks. Please don't interrupt me till I'm finished. This is going to be hard for me as it is. I have a situation at home, my parents' home actually, that is tearing me apart. After my parents, this is the most important person in the world to me. Everyone thinks he is my little brother, but in fact, he is my cousin. Ten years ago, my aunt and uncle, my father's brother & his wife, were killed in a small plane crash. Their son Danny was 8 at the time. My folks are his legal guardians. We have always been close despite the 10 year age difference. Well, he turned 18 a few weeks ago. Instead of being excited about this milestone in his life, he has been depressed a lot. He's a pretty good looking kid, a bit skinny, but not a rail. He has a lot of guy friends, but he's never had a girlfriend. I thought he might be Gay. He and I had had a lot of talks about a lot of things, but sex had never come up. I had a long talk with him at Christmas. He isn't Gay; he's just terrified of women. He doesn't know how to talk to them or read their moods or even notice body language. His biggest concern is being an 18 year old virgin, never getting married or having kids. So now you know what is going on. I was going to talk to Heather about this at the condo, but I was stupid and you left before I could ask you about helping him."

We both sat there in stunned silence. I was trying to process what he had just implied when Heather jumped right on him.

"Just how do you imagine I can help? Are you planning on pimping me out to teach your cousin what it feels like to have sex? Why me? Why not Rita or some whore off the street? Hell, you could even use that girl from the restaurant! What makes you think I want to have sex with an 18 year old again? I was 19 the last time I did that and it wasn't very good. There's a lot of truth in that saying; Young, Dumb and full of Cum."

While Heather was catching her breath, Sam interjected, sticking his head in the lioness' mouth, asking for her further wrath.

"Heather, I think I counted 5 questions there. Can I try to explain? It's not like you think. It's not like I'm asking you to take him to bed. He needs an understanding woman to show him the ways of the world, not just sex."

Heather had a confused look on her face, so I spoke for the 1st time since he dropped his bombshell.

"Am I to understand that you are looking for a Mrs. Robinson type of woman?"

"Well yes, I guess I am. It's just that Danny has been through so much and he means a lot to me. I hate to see him so depressed. I don't mean to make light of this but you do have a way of putting a smile on a man's face. So, what do you say?"

Heather glared at both of us before smiling.

"I say, both of you have 1 minute to strip & take me to the bedroom. Once we're in there, you guys are going to show me how you are going to teach my new student to undress a woman while increasing her desire. Gentlemen?; the clock is ticking."

Sam & I are guys, so that means we can be dense at times, but not this time, at least not for me. Sam, by the speed he undressed, didn't hear everything she said. Probably not a word after he heard her say strip. I didn't get undressed, I watched to see what would happen. He went to Heather, took her hand and wrapped it around his ½ hard cock while sliding his other hand to the small of her back so he could guide her to the bedroom. I followed them, watching his hand drift down to squeeze her ass as they walked. Once they were at the foot of the bed, he pulled her in for a hard kiss. Her fist was pumping up & down on his cock while he brought 1 hand up to maul her breast. His other hand was trying to get under the waistband of her shorts. That was enough for me.

"Hold it! Sam, sit in my chair over in the corner. I believe you & Heather refer to it as the "Cuckold Chair"? Now if I'm wrong just let me know & I'll go to the living room & find something to do. I thought we were supposed to show you how we would teach a shy young man to seduce a MILF. That's not what I just saw. And before you say it, you are a MILF Heather, whether you like it or not. This is how I see this situation. Heather wants to see how we will teach this boy. This is what we're going to do. Since I don't get as easily excited as Sam, I will play the part of Danny in our little fantasy play. You will watch & try to show some restraint. Don't worry, you're a shoo-in to reap the benefits of her arousal. Heather, tell me the truth, am I reading this right?"

"Spot on Honey, as usual."

"OK, Sam, we're going back to the living room & coming back in. Try & remember when you were younger and didn't know much about a woman's body or her tells in a sexual moment. How do think Danny Boy will handle his 1st time? It's our job to teach him."

Heather & I walked out of the room. We had a nice kiss in the living room before going back to the bedroom. I took on the role of the scared kid, trying to remember all the lessons the 2 older men had taught me; lessons that I hadn't started yet you understand. This was Heather's way of saying she would do it.

I let Heather lead me into the room. She fell into her role as well. She took both my hands and put them on her hips then put her hands on my shoulders. She stepped in closer, wrapping one arm around my neck and the other hand against my chest. AH, the classic female defensive move, hand on chest means she can touch my chest but I can't touch hers; yet.

She put her hand behind my head & pulled me gently to her lips. It was a very soft sexy kiss, no heat, no passion, no tongue, just pure seduction. She kissed me again, this time I felt her tongue on my lips. While she ran her fingers through my hair, she kissed her way across my cheek, landing on my ear. I leaned in to give her better access to one of my more sensitive spots. I was panting kisses and licks of my own on her throat and neck while she swabbed my ear with her hungry tongue.

I slid one hand to the small of her back, pulling her closer while my other hand stroked her upper back. She was moaning into my ear which I'm sure is going to make Danny Boy pop his cork when he gets in this position. I waited a minute before I pushed my crotch harder against hers. Danny would have to learn how important this move is; if she pushes back, you can proceed, if she doesn't, drop 10 yards and punt, you're going too fast.

In this case, she pushed back. I'm pretty sure it had more to do with the hard cock waiting for her in the "Cuckold Chair" than what I was doing.

I brought my hand up & held her hand that was on my chest. At the same time, my other hand found her ass. As I was squeezing her adorable back side, she grabbed my hair pulling me in for a much more serious kiss. While we were holding hands I used 1 finger to very softly brush along the underside of her breast. She dropped her hand and laid it on my hip, grabbing my shorts, pulling me even harder against her. With my hand free to roam, I encompassed her whole love pillow, giving it a slight squeeze. She let out another moan in my mouth. In my role as the 18 year old virgin, I had to wait for Heather to lead the way.

She gave me the opening I needed when she grabbed my shirt at the waist and pulled it over my head. She gave me a quick kiss and descended to my chest to lick my nipples. I stroked her hair a few times before I started unbuttoning her blouse. As I slide the shirt off she had to drop her hands so it would fall to the floor. When her hands came back up, she took both of mine & guided them to her bra covered tits. I slipped my fingers inside the bra and found her hard nipples begging for attention. A little flick to each nub elicited a small gasp from Heather. To keep in my part as Danny, I fumbled with the clasp of her "holsemfromfloppin" (German for bra if you didn't know). Heather, in her role, taking pity on the young man, reached behind & with the flick of a finger, released the evil garment holding her "girls" prisoner.

With one fluent experienced move, Heather used one hand to shove my face into her heaving cleavage while the other attacked my shorts, trying to rip them off.

Even though I hadn't met Danny yet, let alone taught him anything, I was impressed with my own restraint. I grabbed Heather's hands, gave a quick lick to each nipple and placed her hands behind her head. When I knew she wouldn't move, I started kissing my way down her body beginning with those fabulous tits. My tongue left a trail of saliva down to her belly button. My kisses continued as I hooked her shorts and panties with my fingers, pulling them off her feet. I kissed and licked down to her knees, kissing the inside of her thighs on the way back up. Her legs weren't spread wide enough for me to get my tongue in to lick her, but my nose worked just fine to run the length of her slit and bounce around her very visible clit a few times.

At this point I figured Heather had forgotten her role, which was fine. I believe we had accomplished what we wanted to do. I looked over at Sam. I gave him a wink and said, "Take off your shirt, shoes and socks. It's your turn."

Sam scrambled to rid himself of the offensive clothing. He jumped in front of Heather, pulled her hands down to his hips and kissed her intensely. Heather didn't need his hands on her shoulders to start working her way toward her prize. Any red-blooded heterosexual male would be on the verge of exploding watching her kiss his belly as she pulled off his pants and boxers. Now that I think about it, a few homosexuals might have liked it as well.

Once Heather had rid him of his clothes, she noticed how hard his cock was & looked up at him with a devious grin on her face. She proceeded to kiss every inch of his groin, sans his cock & balls. When she heard his heavy breathing and his groans, she went in for the kill, kissing and licking his balls, working her way to that nice hard pole. She began running her tongue up & down his rigid shaft, purposely avoiding the purple swollen head of his man weapon.

Now that she had him at edge of bliss, she engulfed his rod down to the root. Sam almost fell over as he let out a deep moan.

Heather felt the power she held over the tall hunk of a man all the way down to her painted toenails. She stood up and wrapped her fingers around his fuck stick and led him to the side of the bed. She laid back pulling him on top of her as she went. After sharing a hot kiss, she started pushing him down until his lips locked on her hard neglected nipples. Heather was moving his whole body with the humping she was doing on the hard cock laying on top of her hot wet cunt. She gripped his hair with both hands, pulling him up to look at her.

"You two better do a good job instructing this kid. Make sure he knows if he wants his cock in a woman's mouth, he better be prepared to do some serious muff diving. You teach him right from the start that he should always see to the woman's pleasure before his own. You keep doing what you're doing Baby, Dave, slide in down there and do your magic with that gifted tongue of yours."

At this point the role-play went right out the window. Sam scooted over so I could get in position to give her the tongue-lashing she so desperately wanted, nay I say, needed. Sam was busy giving her tits the same treatment, breaking occasionally to kiss her lips, neck and ears. Heather was moaning more & more as her hips started bucking against my face.

We had been at it about 10 minutes, taking her to the brink, backing off & heading to the edge of the cliff again, when I saw Sam's hand creep down her belly. I got up on my hands & knees to give him some room. Just as I clamped my mouth down on her throbbing clit, sucking hard, his finger got sucked into her hot wet love tunnel. I could tell by the angle of his hand that he was in search of her elusive G-Spot. Heather's screaming and twitching told me he had found it. She grabbed my hair and pulled me off her button while still humping Sam's hand. I went back to licking her sensitive and dripping lower lips, trying to get my tongue into her saturated snatch. The coup de gras was when I dipped my thumb into her pussy, pulled it out, and introduced it to her pulsing brown star. Heather's thrashing and kicking knocked both of us away from her. I'm sure her screaming could have woke the dead.

I ended up on the floor at the end of the bed. Sam was thrown to the side, his ass hanging over the edge.

Heather was still twitching in ecstasy. Her hips would buck, her hands were pinching her nipples and she was mumbling something while her head rolled back and forth. This was as far as I could go to give her pleasure, so it was up to Sam to take over, a job I was sure he was up for and more than willing to accept.

And up to the challenge he was. Sam crawled over to my semi-conscious wife and hooked his elbows under her knees to hold them up so he could lean in to kiss her. Between kisses, I could hear Heather babbling, I couldn't understand all that she said, but I did pick up, "fuck, cock, pussy, cunt, cum and need". Sam held still as Heather was rocking her hips on the hard cock that was pressed against her womanly folds. I'm sure her incoherent mumblings were to encourage him to do more.

The saying goes, "There's a time and place for everything". Well, this was the time and place for my wife and her lover. The time was now and the place was her velvet glove being invaded by his hard cock. Sam, as always the gentleman, slowly fed his pocket rocket into Heather's impatient sleeve. Heather fought him every inch of the way when he pulled back for another thrust. Sam gave her a quick series of short pumps, like a flurry of jabs from a boxer, then four fast hard strokes to the hilt. The man was good, that's why Heather liked him so much. He went deep, then quick shallow, then right, then left, then deep again, always changing his strokes and directions. He would kiss her tender when he was slowly sawing in and out, then grab her hair, kiss her and fuck her as hard as he could. As for Heather's enjoyment, I'll leave it as this. I think Heather re-found the religion of her youth because she was calling to God almost the whole time her woman parts were being pleasured by Sam's man parts. She even screamed the name of some Saints and she's not even Catholic.

As my Grand-Daddy used to say, "All good things must come to an end", and so it was for one of the best sex scenes I had ever watched in person. Sam was sweating like I had never seen him before. Heather was begging for him "to fill me up; cum with me, give me one more cum, God in Heaven, YES!"

I'm guessing they both came at the same time because Sam collapsed on Heather while still pumping hard. Heather's ankles were locked across his back, holding him tight. The final act of their coupling was Sam grunting like a bear and Heather screaming like a howler monkey. Sam fell to the side, still holding Heather. They both laid there, Sam's arm draped across her heaving breast. They had both passed out.

I left them alone and went out to enjoy a cigar and a bourbon. I gave them a good half hour to rest before checking in on them. I peeked into the room and saw both of them laying on their backs, Heather half way on top of Sam. Sam was gently playing with her love pillows. I smiled at Heather and she returned the gesture.