Cuckold Chronicles 22: Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, Danny was the 1st one to respond. "I'm s..s.. sorry, please, will you sit next to me?" He stepped to the side, offering his hand to help her in. That little move got me to thinking. It was a classic Dale Carnegie move. Have you ever met someone you don't particularly like & they offer their hand in greeting? Most people will shake hands, even if they don't want to. All of a sudden, you are playing into their hands. They are calling the shots. Anyway, Heather took his hand as she slid into the booth, saying, "How can a girl refuse? I can't imagine anything nicer than being sandwiched between two attractive virile men." Winking at Danny she added as she patted the seat next to her, "I better be careful, I might melt and be at your mercy tonight."

Sam slid in next to her and after giving her a soft kiss on her cheek said, "I'm sure we're going to eat and I'll guarantee we will still be undressing you with our eyes. You look absolutely fabulous Baby. Don't you think so Danny?"

Taking a deep breath, Danny finally blurted out, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Heather smiled & looked over at Danny. He was sitting at least 2 feet away from her, maybe more. "Danny, why are you sitting so far away? I don't want to have to yell to talk to you. Scoot over here, I promise not to bite." Leaning in as he got closer, she whispered in his ear, "But I have been known to nibble, lick and well, we'll save that for another time."

The waiter broke the mood by coming by to get the drink orders.

With the drinks handled we all made small talk while deciding what we wanted to eat. The drinks came, the food was ordered and we fell into 2 separate discussions.

I was talking to Sam about Vegas and of course Max & Rita, but I was watching how Danny reacted to talking to Heather.

They were talking very low so I couldn't hear much of what they said, but I did pick up on Danny saying cuckold. Heather smiled, laid her hand on his arm, looked over at me and said loud enough for us to hear, "The guys are going to explain all that to you tomorrow night. I don't know how much Sam has told you about our playtime, but the next 2 days will make everything clear to you concerning what we want. As for now, let's just enjoy our meal."

The meal was excellent as you would expect from Red Lobster. There wasn't much talking because we all had our mouths full. I thought Heather was sitting very prim and ladylike with her hand on her lap while she ate. I was proved wrong when Danny sat up very suddenly and his eyes were wide open. Sam & I looked at each other and smiled.

Heather smiled at us and calmly said, "I have to go to the Ladies Room. Danny, would you be a dear and let me out please?"

It was hilarious watching Danny slide out of the booth holding his napkin in front of his crotch. Heather lightly ran her hand across his cheek and blew him a kiss as she passed by.

We were trying to hide our amusement at his predicament when Sam said, "Congratulations, she likes you! Just remember not to rush things. You've done great so far, so don't blow it now."

Heather came back to the table, swaying her hips a little more than normal. Her smile was a devilish grin. Her beautiful green cat eyes were locked on her prey. Poor Danny, he looked like a deer caught in the headlights. Once I was able to tear my eyes away from her hips, I noticed her hand. I doubt any of the other patrons were looking at her hand, but I saw it clearly; balled up in her fist was a small piece of black fabric.

Danny stood up to let her slide back in. She leaned in and gave him a light kiss on the cheek as she pressed her surprise into his hand.

Heather had a shit-eating grin as she slid back to her seat. Danny was still standing there looking down at his hand. Heather wasn't ready to let up on the kid yet. "Are you OK Danny? You look like you don't know if you should scratch your watch or wind your ass. Are you going to join me?"

He was visually shaking as he scooted over next to her. "Are these what I think they are?"

"Since I don't know what you think they are, I couldn't say." Looking over at me she said, "Dave Honey, it's getting late & I have to work tomorrow. Can you call for the bill?"

I gestured for the waiter as I answered her, "No worries Babe. Let me finish my drink & we can go. Sam, I'll take care of the bill & I know she's dying for a cig. Will you guys escort her outside? I'll meet you at your car."

Sam smiled, nodding in the affirmative & the 3 of them walked out.

Five minutes later, I pulled up, blocking in his car. Sam was just breaking off from kissing Heather as I got out. As I walked around the car, Sam stepped to the side and Heather reached out to take Danny by the hands, pulling him closer. Whereas her arms were around Sam's neck while they kissed, she placed Danny's hands on her hips keeping her own on top of them. I watched a series a small soft kisses. It would seem Sam taught him well about a first kiss. Heather moved a bit closer, sliding her hands up to Danny's elbows. The kiss got a tad more involved as I saw Heather run her tongue across his lips. Danny's resolve was faltering. He slipped his hands to her back and pushed his hard cock against her pelvis. Heather let out a moan but still found the willpower to push him away.

"That's enough for tonight, Big Boy. You can keep that little present I gave you. Use them any way you wish. Dave will be with you tomorrow night and I'll see you Wednesday night. We have to go now but I'll see you soon."

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and we got in my car and left.

While we waited for the light to change so we could head home, she leaned over and kissed me hard. "God, I can't remember the last time I was this horny! I feel like I'm going to explode!"

"Try to hold on, we'll be home in 20 minutes and I'll take care of you," I said trying to calm her down.

"Honey, as good as your tongue is, I need more than that right now. I almost dragged Sam into his car."

"If you're really in that much need, call Rob. I'm going straight to bed, so you're on your own as far as clean-up is concerned. Don't stay up too long, as you said, you have to work tomorrow."

"No, you're right Honey. I should go to bed with you. I have to get up in 7 hours, but I do want to ride your tongue to help me fall asleep."

"You got it Babe. If it helps you get off, feel free to call out Danny's name while I'm eating your hungry pussy."

"You are just too good to me. Would it bother you if I told you I was already thinking about it being Danny eating me while I sucked Sam's hard cock?"

I started laughing when I saw that mischievous smile of hers. I was still chuckling as I pulled into our garage. The rest of the night was just like you would expect. We both got our rocks off & fell asleep naked.

I slept in the next morning and Heather was already gone to work. On the bed were 2 pairs of panties. One said "Dickless" & the other one said "Cuckold". Dickless had a note lying on top saying "Today"; Cuckold's note said "Tonight".

I got dressed, read the paper & watched the news. I loafed around the house, not really doing anything constructive all day. Around 2:00 I got a text from Heather telling me she was going out to dinner with some ladies from work. Since I didn't have to wait for her to come home, I changed into my clothes for the night, yes including my Cuckold panties. I went to the office & told my son to make arrangements to go to Vegas for a few days to meet with the realtor.

*** Tuesday Night ***

After that I headed to Daytona. I hadn't been to the Dog Track in quite a while. They have a poker room there which is rare in Florida unless it's on an Indian Reservation. I played a couple games of stud, then shifted to Texas Hold'em. By now it was a little after 6 so I cashed out & realized I was up $100. I stopped & picked up a bag of "Belly Bombs" from Krystal's and drove to Sam's condo. His car wasn't there so I sent him a text letting him know I was there. I was finishing my last burger as they pulled in.

We spoke briefly before heading inside. Once inside, Sam offered me a beer & got Danny a Pepsi plus a beer for himself. After we all had a 1st swig of our drinks, I addressed Danny, breaking the silence and the awkwardness of the meeting.

"So Danny, has Sam explained the lifestyle Heather & I have? More to the point do you understand what a Cuckold is and how I like to be treated? Of course the most important question is do you understand how I want to be treated and what my duties are when Heather has her "friends" over? This is the time to get everything out in the open."

Danny looked embarrassed and stared down at the floor. Sam spoke up to get the kid off the hook. "I told him what your duties are and what a Cuckold is but as far as how to treat you, I think showing is more effective than telling." His voice became a bit louder and a lot more forceful. "Strip Bitch, then go get me another beer!"

Danny was wide eyed staring at me as I undressed and headed to the kitchen. Sam was talking to Danny when I came back. I handed him his beer and sat on the floor at his feet.

"So you see, when he is in panties, he will do anything you tell him to. There are only two exceptions. You never make fun of his disability and you don't touch his ass unless it's to spank him. Do you remember what I told you his primary duties are?"

"Y-Yes, you said I have to let him suck my cock before I could be with Heather."

"No, what I said was you have to order him to suck your cock, to get ready for Heather. I should let you know she gets very excited watching him suck a cock. Cuckold, maybe it will make more sense coming from you. Tell him your duties."

"Yes Sir. My duties are to prepare my wife's lovers for her. When ordered, I have to suck their cocks until they are hard and wet. If they take a break I have to fluff him back to life. When they are finished I have to lick them both clean. On top of those jobs, I also have to serve drinks and food if they desire. I have to stay out of the way until they need me. I don't do anything unless I am ordered to. As I have told Heather many times, when I am in panties the only thing you have to do for yourself is breathe. You have a panty clad Bitch there to do everything else."

Sam took over again, "So Danno, what do you think about all this?"

"I am so excited about all this! I can't wait for Friday to get here! I have a question Cuckold. I know you like to be called names, is there anything I can't do or call you?"

"Never call me a faggot or allude to my disability. I am a limp dick and I have panties that say that, but say limpy, gimpy or crip, I would take that as referring to my bad leg. Nothing to do with shit. I'll lick your ass if you tell me to, but not lick you clean after you take a dump. I will suck the last of your piss for you so you don't have to shake it though. Has Sam told you the names that are written on my panties?"

"He told me some but he couldn't remember all of them."

"Heather's favorite is Panty Boy. Some are what I am such as Limp Dick, Dickless, Cuckold and Bitch. Some are what either Heather or you would make me do during the night like Cock Sucker, Cum Slut or Clean-Up-Bitch. The last one is what Heather likes to call residual effect, Cock Breath."

"I have one last question if you don't mind. How am I..."

Sam cut him off in mid-sentence. "Danny when he is in panties, you can ask or do whatever you want. If he has a problem with it, he will use their safe word. Heather told me what it was so I would be aware if I crossed the line. You don't need to know it right now. So why don't you rephrase your question.

"OK. Cuckold, how do I know if you are Dave or Bitch and what do you do while we are in bed doing um well you know?"

"You can always ask, but the key is how I act. If I call you Sir, that should be a dead giveaway since I'm old enough to be your father. Hell, I'm old enough to be Sam's father. The second part of your question is I like to watch. I sit in the corner and wait to be called. On occasion the guy will tell me to lick his balls or ass while he fucks my wife."

Sam jumped in to the conversation, "Danno, you won't believe the feeling of your cock being squeezed by her velvet glove while your balls are being licked by this sluts tongue. It is beyond description."

"Well, I'm in. I can't wait. I don't have a problem with him sucking my cock but I'll have to get used to being mean and ordering him to do things."

I noticed he was absent-mindedly rubbing his crotch while he spoke and stared at me. I felt his 1st blow job should be something special and I saw where this was heading so I nipped it in the bud.

I looked at Sam as I stood up. "Sam, I think we've just about covered everything unless you can come up with something else, I need to head home. You did explain about the interview tomorrow night, right?"

"Yes I did, but I have a feeling he would like to do it now."

"I do too, but this isn't the time. Danny, your 1st should be special. Now isn't the time. As long as you listen to Sam and act the way we need you to, you'll get your cock sucked and you can shoot your load where you want, not into a sock, the panties my wife gave you or a tissue. That OK with you?"

"No, but I guess it will have to be," Danny said with a dejected voice.

As I was getting dressed, I asked Sam, "Sam, you did explain the Alphabet Method to him, right? I spoiled her with that years ago, she'll notice the difference."

"Oh my God, I forgot about that. I spent so much time explaining how to act and treat her, it slipped my mind. Danny, I told you that if you want a woman to suck your cock, you have to eat her pussy as well. Do you remember that?" Danny nodded slowly. "Well the best way to get a woman to cum is to trace the letters of the Alphabet, upper case letters, with your tongue on her pussy. I'll show you what I mean. Put up 2 fingers in a V. Now point down with it and turn your hand so the back of your hand is facing you. That is your imaginary pussy for this exercise. The webbing between the fingers is her clit. The insides of your fingers are her labia or lips. Go ahead, trace an A. Whenever a letter has lines on the side, like an A, think of a pen that is running out of ink. You have to draw those lines 2 or 3 times. When you hit the apex of the letter, flick it a few times with your tongue. Anytime a letter goes across, again like an A, you stick your tongue in as far as it can go. Now you try it. You keep practicing while I walk the Limp Dick out. I'll be back in a minute."

We got to the door & Sam threw the dead bolt to keep the door from closing all the way. He turned to me and asked, "Well, what do you think?"

"He still seems mighty nervous and shy. I guess that's better than being arrogant and obnoxious but he needs more confidence. We'll see how he does tomorrow night. What time did Heather tell you to be there?"

"Around 7 but that was just a ballpark."

"Why not make it 6. I'll throw some kabobs on the grill. That will give him a little more time to calm down & interact with her. When you go back in, give him her cell #. Have him text her to ask what panties I should wear tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow."

We shook hands & I left while he went back in to set things up.

I walked into the house to see Heather sitting on the couch wearing her robe while reading a book. She looked up at me & smiled. "I hear your meeting went well."

"I thought so, so did Sam. I can't speak for Danny though."

"I can. He has been texting me since you left. He said the meeting was educational for him but he was upset you left him with blue balls. I told him I would punish you when you got home. Now strip Cuckold! Go get me a glass of wine and my paddle, and then you can fix yourself a drink if you want."

I undressed quickly and padded off to the kitchen. I took her the glass of vino, picked up my clothes and headed toward the bedroom. I pulled out the paddle and laid it beside her on the couch. I had decided to forego my drink until my spanking was done. I leaned over & put my hands on the couch cushions, awaiting her attention.

Heather stood up, bringing the paddle with her. She untied her robe, showing she was wearing only a pink thong. She roughly grabbed my panties & pulled them into the crack of my ass. I spread my legs a bit to brace for the first smack, but it never came.

"No, my sweet Cuckold, not bent over like that. I read about a new position I want to try out. Get on the floor, on your back. Now, you unwilling Cocksucker, grab behind your knees and pull them toward your head, as far as you can reach. Pretend you're trying to suck your own cock. You probably like that idea, don't you?"

I had no idea what she was up to, but she stood where my legs had been on the floor, turned her back to me & began stepping backwards, ending with her feet outside my hips and my legs draped up her back. She pushed back until my head and shoulders were the only part of my body touching the floor. I still didn't have a clue as to what she had in mind, but I had a marvelous view of her ass. I got my answer very soon as she delivered 2 fast swats, one on each cheek. The paddle was long enough and flexible enough that I felt it from just below my waist to the top of my thigh. She stepped to the side while holding my legs up and gave me 2 broadsides, one high and one low. She started giggling and said, "You've got to see this. Get up and bend over the couch." Once I was in place, she took a picture of my ass. She was outright laughing when she showed it to me.

"I just sent it to Sam, Danny & Rob. If it's still there tomorrow night, we might have to play a couple of games."

I looked at the pic. All I saw was 2 red welts going across and 2 going down. "What game is that, pin the tail on the Cuckold?"

"No Silly, Tic-Tac-Toe!"

Once she had her joke, she told me I should fix my drink & join her in watching NCIS (our favorite show) & even change into boxers if I wanted. She assured me she didn't need any attention tonight but would help me out if I needed it.

Neither of us needed attention when we went to bed so the Sandman came very quickly.

The alarm rudely woke me at 5:30. I got up, did my morning routine in the bathroom & started her coffee. By the time I got the paper & poured her cup of joe, it was time to wake her up. She surprised me by already being up & dressed except for her blouse. She was sitting at her make-up table brushing her hair. I saw my panties for the day on the bed. I slipped on my "Slut" panties & went to her for inspection and the usual smack on my ass. She pulled my panties into my ass crack and let out a sigh.

"I guess we won't be playing a game tonight. Listen up Slut. Since you changed the time and menu for tonight, you have to go to the grocery store & get what you need for the kabobs. You also need to slice up the potatoes and onions for German Fried potatoes plus heat up the oil. I'll try to take off a little early so I can cook them when I get home. Make sure you are showered & shaved before I get here. I don't want to have to wait on your slutty ass to shower. Now bring me my blouse."

I took care of the shopping early. I had the skewers full and in the frig before 10. I went to the VFW for lunch & back home to shower. I was relaxing on the back porch when Heather got home around 5.

*** Wednesday Night ***

I met her at the door with a kiss. She smiled as she ran her hand over my panty clad ass and my little nub. "Bring me a glass of wine in the bedroom Slut," was all she said as she walked away.

I brought her drink quickly and saw she had laid out my Cock Sucker panties & was already undressing.

"Start my shower then change your panties. While I'm in the shower, lay out my white heels and stockings. I want one of your white dress shirts as well, the older the better, maybe one that is a bit threadbare. I think I still have a white G-string, if not lay out a thong. Give me 15 minutes then come back in here to dress me. Now go."