Cuckold Chronicles: Damon

Story Info
Heather continues humiliating Dave
16.5k words
4.2
129.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

This is the third part in the continuing adventures of Heather and Dave. A couple very much in love, playing out their fantasies.

It has been 3 weeks since Heather took me to Todd's house for an evening of wild unbridled sex (for her and Todd ) and humiliation ( for me ). { See Cuckold Chronicles: Todd } We left there riding high on the excitement of this new twist in our lives. Since that night, Todd has been to our house a few times to see my wife, with me sitting on the floor, waiting to be called for clean up duties. One Saturday morning he popped by unexpectedly. Heather was out shopping. Since she wasn't there, he said I had to take care of him. After calling Heather for permission, I sucked him off. He made sure to leave a strand of cum on my cheek to show my Mistress what a messy cum slut I was.

When Heather got home, she smiled at me while putting down her packages. She walked over to me and lightly ran her finger across the dried cum on my cheek. " Was Todd upset I wasn't here?' she asked sweetly.

"I would say more disappointed than upset. I did as you told me though. I made sure he was smiling when he left," I said demurely.

" Well, come in here, now I need your mouth." As we walked in the bedroom, she stopped and grabbed a pair of panties from my drawer. " Put these on and be quick about it."

I rushed to my side of the bed and started undressing. I glanced over at her and she was doing the same. We climbed on the bed at the same time, both of us wearing only panties. She propped her head up and smiled as I slid up to her crotch. She bent her knees and said, " Take off my panties."

She was smiling as I hooked my thumbs on the thin string around her waist and slowly pulled them down. As they came off her ankles, she spread her legs as far as she could. The first thing I noticed were the red marks on her ass and thighs as she raised her hips to beckon me closer. Then I saw the red and puffy lips that were indictitive of a woman that had just had sex. I must have looked too long because her smile faded. It didn't take long for her to reach down and grab my hair. She shoved my face onto her hot shaved pussy. I noticed the smell was different from what I knew from our 20 plus years of marriage. It was the same scent I had come to know in the last month, the smell of a freshly fucked pussy. A little more pressure on my head and I started my duties without a word.

I started gently licking her outer lips, eliciting a slight moan from my wife. My hand slid up and I used 2 fingers to spread her open. Slipping my tongue in, I found a slightly different smell and taste. A smell faintly familiar. I kept thinking about the smell as I pushed my tongue in as far as I could. I was surprised, considering the condition of her nether regions, that I hadn't found any cum yet. Her hips were moving more and more, while her hands were grabbing my hair even tighter. Finally, a few quick licks and sucks on her clit, and I was bathed with her womanly fluids.

I stayed in my position and looked up at her. I admired her breast, rising up and falling , the flush from her neck to the top of her chest. She relaxed her grip on my hair and lowered her knees.

"Did you enjoy that as much as I did, panty boy?" she asked with a giggle.

" I always enjoy making you feel good," I replied, " that's my job."

She pulled my hair up toward her head and said,"Come lay here beside me."

As I laid down, she slid her hand onto my panty covered limp cock. " You haven't been able to make me feel good in all the ways you should, have you?"

" No," I whispered, " That's why I became your cuckold, so you could be satisfied in all ways possible."

" I'm glad you feel that way. Did you like the taste of my pussy? Was it nice and juicy for you?

" I loved it, but then again I have always loved the taste of your sweet pussy.

" Did you notice anything different?, she said with a grin.

" Well, now that you mention it, I did notice something familiar , a taste or maybe a smell, I just can't place my finger on."

" I think I can help you out. I know you always want me to get you something when I go out shopping. Well, I got something today that I would love to see you with. It might even explain that strange taste you found. With that, she rolled over and reached into her purse. She pulled out a baggie, but I couldn't see what was in it. When she rolled back over, I could see clearly, it was a used condom!!!

It all came to me, LATEX! I had seen the signs, I knew she had been with someone, but I didn't put the pieces together.

She rolled over on one elbow and dangled the bag in front of my face. My eyes were glued to it. The rubber had a loose knot tied in the end. It was nearly half full with cum. She opened the bag and slowly swayed the soft wet rubber in front of my face. Then she lowered it to drag it across my lips. She had such a big smile. " Open up, Darling, don't you want to taste my pussy some more? This is the outside with all my juices on it." Jerking my head back, she growled, " Open your mouth, BITCH!"

As I opened my mouth, she laid the wet rubber on my tongue. She let it slide in, then told me to close my mouth and play with it. She would pull it out then let it slip back in. " Sort of like a soft limp dick, isn't it," she teased, as she kept sliding it in and out. " Of course you know all about limp dicks, don't you? Well I can tell you, the cock that was in this wasn't limp. It was hard as iron."

That being said, she swung around and sat on my chest. She untied the condom and held one end in each hand. She pinched off the top of the load of cum and put the open end in my mouth. She then laid the rest on my chin, hanging down to my throat. " Now be a good cum slut and stick your tongue into the condom. Ironic, isn't it. All this cum laying on your throat and soon it's going to go down your throat. Ok, now curl your tongue and push down on your teeth to hold it in place." She picked up the the end and started pouring the cum in my mouth. She was smiling and moving her hips while she watched me drink her lovers cum. After I had taken all that would dribble out she pulled it away from my mouth. Then she stuck her finger in the tip, turning it inside out. " Suck it into your mouth slut," she said with a grin. I sucked and sucked till it started slipping off her finger. She grabbed the open end and held it to my lips. I now had an inverted condom in my mouth, cleaning the last of his juice from it.

After throwing the condom over her shoulder, Heather rolled to her side and curled up next to me. Her head was on my shoulder and one hand was grazing through the hair on my chest. Her leg was hooked over mine and her other hand was tracing the outline of my semi-hard cock through my panties. She crooked her head a bit and whispered in my ear.

Heather : Are you alright with what just happened?

Dave : Oh my God, YES!!! I loved it.I do have some questions though.

H : I thought you might.

D : Who is he? Where did you meet him? Do I know him? Where did you go?

H : Slow down, one at a time. Let's start with who's cum you just sucked down. All you need to know is it was a hard cock attached to a fine firm young body.

D : You're not going to tell me his name?

H : He will tell you his name when he is ready. Right now, we both like the fact he is fucking your wife and you can't or won't do anything to stop it. That is true, isn't it? You do want to have other men satisfy me? You want me to have sex with other men while you watch?

D : Yes, but I wasn't there, I didn't know you were going to to do it.

H : That's true, but I didn't know it was going to happen either. I'll explain that later. For now, I think we better clarify a few things. What are the rules? I don't want ANYTHING to come between us. We started all this this because you wanted me to. If you remember, I was against this at first. I said I didn't like treating you this way. I said I couldn't be mean and cruel to you. I also told you I would stop at any time if it was a problem. I love you more than life itself and I won't let anything or anyone come between us.

D : I'm sorry, I'm not upset, it's just this has never happened before. I don't mind you had fun while you were out, but I was caught off guard, that's all. Can I ask where you met him?

H : Remember when I went out for drinks with the girls last Friday? Well, he used to date one of my friends room-mate. He was there with a couple of his friends, unwinding after a rough week. We danced a little, nothing happened, but we exchanged phone numbers. Just to see if he was interested, I mentioned you didn't mind if I saw other men.

D : So you called him and told him about me?

H : No, he called me while I was out. That's all I intended to do today, just do a bit of shopping. He asked if we could meet for lunch. He knew a quiet little place near the mall, so I met him there. We just had drinks and he asked a lot of questions about you. I explained my situation and your position. He said he was getting excited about pleasing me and using you.

D : So that's when you decided to make love to him?

H : You really are dense sometimes, do you know that? You are the only man I have " made love to" since we started dating, so many years ago. When I am with these other guys, they please me, satisfy me, bone me, lay me and, yes, they fuck me, but they don't love me, and I don't love them. I know you are the only one that loves me.

D : I'm sorry, I know you love me with all your heart. but how did you end up in bed with him?

H : Technically, we never made it to the bed. However, the answer is he lived a few blocks from the mall and asked me to come over to talk more about you and how I treated you. I left my car there and rode with him to his apartment. We made out for a while in the parking lot, then went inside. As soon as we were inside, we on each other, trying to get each others clothes off as fast as possible without ripping them. He kept mumbling that you should be here undressing us. My pussy was so wet as he kissed across my cheek to my ear, I thought I was going to drip on his carpet. As he worked his way down my neck, he slipped his hand down to my hot wet honey pot. I came the first time as he sucked my nipple into his mouth at the same time as he slipped two fingers into my sopping box. As I came down from my high, I went down to my knees. I must have done something right because he was hard and ready. I grabbed that hard cock and started my best blowjob. It wasn't long before he pulled me up and leaned me over the couch. That's when he started showing me how a real man handles a hot pussy. I'll tell you the rest in a minute. He can't wait to show you in person.

D : So he likes the idea of humiliating me in front of you?

H : No, he likes the idea of both of us humiliating you and making you watch a real man satisfy your wife.

D : And he knows you love me, and this is just role play, right?

H : He isn't looking to move in and throw you out, if that's what you mean. I won't allow that to happen. He may spend a weekend and replace you as the man of the house during that time. You wouldn't mind that, would you?

D : No, not at all. Will you two make me wear my sexy outfits while I serve you?

H : Let's understand something. They are only sexy outfits if I am wearing them. When you wear them, they just look ridiculous. It is only to degrade and humiliate you that I make you wear them.

D : And I thank you for that. I love the way you treat me when I'm dressed like that. Can I ask one more question?

H : Of course, ask as many as you like.

D : So what was the deal with the condom? You don't usually make a guy wear one.

H : It was a compromise. We both wanted to feel the skin on skin, but I told him I didn't want to waste his cum, and I didn't want it running down my leg on the way home. I also didn't want it on my skirt or the seat of the car. So he fucked me to a couple more orgasms, then pulled out and I put the rubber on him. He pounded me senseless and he came twice in the condom. Then he had the great idea to bring it home to you. I, of course, thought it was a good idea. Seems you did too. Now I'm going to take a nap. Go start dinner. I want shrimp-ka-bobs, rice pilaf and garlic roasted potatoes.

With that, she rolled over and I went to begin dinner, still wearing only my panties.

A hour and a half later I went to wake her up, to tell her dinner would be ready in about 15 minutes. The bed was empty, but I found her in the den on the computer. She was only wearing a pair of panties and the transparent cover piece from a negligee she had bought. She was chatting with someone and had the webcam on. I saw the image on the moniter of someone stroking a hard cock. She saw me come in and started typing quickly. Whoever it was stopped jerking off and I saw he typed something back to her.

" Stand over here, and assume the position" she said while pointing to a spot on the floor.

I went to the spot she indicated and put my hands behind my back as I had been trained. I spread my feet shoulder wide and stared at the webcam.

They typed back and forth, until she paused and turned in her chair. She reached back and pulled my panties down. She then looked back at the moniter to check on the angle. Liking the view it was showing, she slipped her pinkie under my little limp cock and started bouncing it up and down. She started typing again, but I couldn't make out what she wrote. He typed something back very quickly. She started laughing softly to herself and glanced back at me, then pointed to the floor next to her chair. I went to all fours and crawled to my one true love. I was right against the desk, so I could see the moniter perfectly. His cam showed him jerking off, and our's showed only my face above the desk.

"Open your mouth and let your tongue hang out, Panty Boy," she said with a hint of laughter. I did as I was told as I watched him cum on his cam and moniter.

"Show him how you will lick up his load," she instructed me, with a sensous grin. I leaned forward and pretended to lick at the webcam. I was emoting my licking while Heather was typing back and forth with her friend.

She finally signed off and told me told me to blow her friend a goodnight kiss. That night while we were in bed, she allowed me to jerk off, to her visions of me being a bitch for both of them. She ended the evening by running her fingers through the mess I made on my stomach and making me lick them clean.

The next few days were rather tame, other than wearing whatever was laid out for me to wear, to do my chores around the house. Even mowing the lawn required me wearing thong panties under my shorts. Wednesday afternoon, she called to say she was going for drinks after work, so not to worry about dinner.

She got home around 8;30 and went straight to our bedroom to change. I followed her in and awaited her orders. She was only wearing her panties, but they didn't look right, rather bulgy in the crotch. Patting on the bed between her legs, I understood, she wanted me to get on the bed. As I have done many times before, I crawled up from the foot of the bed and inched forward until my face was close to the gusset of her panties.

"Slip them off for me, panty boy, I brought you a surprise," she whispered.

I never would have expected the sight I beheld. Inside her panties was a man's monogrammed handkerchief, neatly folded. When I moved it away I saw the puffy red lips I knew so well. Without any hesitation, I dove right in and began my cleaning duties. There wasn't a lot of cum left in her pussy, but I licked and sucked as I knew she was expecting. I then turned my attention to getting her off, figuring that that was what she wanted. She pushed me away and had me lay beside her. She picked up the hanky and looked at it. From what I could see, it was pretty wet.

" Looks like we figured out a way to stop his cum from running down my leg and ruining my dress," she said with a smirk. She took and folded it loosely in half, diagonally, repeating the motion. It now looked like a rough cone. As she lowered it to my mouth, I knew exactly what she, and I, wanted.

" Such a good cum slut," Heather whispered as she watched me sucking his cum out of the fabric. Pulling it out of my mouth, she unfolded it. Holding the corner with the stitching, she commented, " D T , wonder who that is?" She laid the hanky on my chest and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When she came back, I was up on one elbow waiting for her.

" What's going on? Who is this D T? Wher..." My words were cut short when she shoved the hanky back in my mouth.

" You talk too much," she said as she turned out the light. " Keep that in your mouth and make sure you wash it in the morning so it doesn't stain."

I was in shock. Our role playing had never gone like this before. I was ashamed, humiliated and most of all, more excited than I had been in years!

I got up Thursday morning and the first thing I did was put the handkerchief in cold water to soak. Then I started Heather's breakfast. She didn't demand any oral pleasing, so I started with my daily chores, wearing only my panties from yesterday. I went back to the bedroom to get her tray and saw a yellow flowered thong laying on the bed. I quickly changed panties and took the tray to the kitchen. Ten minutes later, Heather came in, with her coat and briefcase. A quick kiss on the cheek, a mischievous " see ya" and she was out the door.

Thursday evening, when Heather got home , brought two surprises. The first, was a pair of 4 inch black heels, size 14, obviously, for me. The second surprise was that I had to prepare the guest bedroom by 6 PM the next day. I was to spend the next day practicing walking in my new heels.

Friday morning, I got up and put on my heels, still wearing the panties from last night. When I came in with her coffee and toast, I noticed a pair of clean black panties laying on the bed. As quickly as I could, I put the tray on her lap and hurried to change my panties. As I was changing, she threw off her blanket, and presented her womanhood to me for servicing. I climbed on the bed and started giving her her morning pleasure.

" I'm only working ½ a day today," she said rather dreamily. " I should be home around 1 or so. Make sure the guest room is ready by then. You're going to be busy this afternoon. I want you showered, shaved and naked when I get home, except for your pretty new shoes of course. Do you understand everything I've said?"

" Well, I heard everything you said, and it will be done before you get home, but I don't understand what is going on," I mumbled into her slick slit.

" It's not for you to worry your sissy little ass about, just suffice to say, all that you have fantasized about may come true this weekend," she said with a smile, " and possibility, some of mine. You do want me to continue on the road you sent me on, don't you? You do enjoy me treating you this way, don't you? Didn't you tell me you get very excited by a forceful man using you as his cum slut? Don't you like to watch a real man please your wife?"

" Yes, yes, to everything," I blurted as she grabbed my hair and pulled me to her face. A quick kiss on the lips and she pushed me away, to start getting ready for work.

After Heather left for the office, I started on the guest room. I knew the sheets were clean, but it hadn't been used in about a month, so I did some dusting and minor touch up. The windows were a bit dusty, so I had to clean them as well. This required me to spray and wipe the panes with the curtains wide open. I noticed our neighbor, Rob, working in his side yard. Wearing the heels, it put my panty-clad cock in full view. He must have detected the movement, because he looked over at the window. He watched for a while, then smiled at me. I was so embarrassed, I closed the blinds and decided to finish them later. By now it was nearing noon, so I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich. After cleaning the kitchen, I took my shower and shaved extra close. I remembered the old Gillett commerical, where the guy used a credit card to see if he got a close shave. I could hear the card on my cheek and throat, so I shaved again, with much better results. It was 12: 45, so I took off my panties and threw them in the hamper. I didn't know what she had planned, but I figured if she wanted me naked, I wouldn't be wearing them again tonight. I sat in the living room, resting in a chair that showed the driveway, but kept me out of sight.