Cuckold Chronicles: Damon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I led him out of the foyer and into the living room. Heather was sitting so seductively on the couch. She got a big smile when she saw me lead him in.

" Damon!" she squealed, jumping up off the couch. Damon walked past me to greet her, jerking the leash as he went. Her arms went around his neck as his went around her waist, pulling her in tight for a very deep kiss. He pulled the leash again and I was pulled close to their embrace. I watched his hands slide down and grab her ass in a gentle grope.

Heather peeked down at me and gave me that award winning smile. " Go put his bag in the bedroom and then come back and fix him a drink. He likes Scotch and water, easy on the water."

I mumbled a " yes ma'am " through the handle of the bag and crawled off to the bedroom. A minute later as I crawled through the living room, I saw them on the couch, mauling each other. I walked back in with his drink and knelt at their feet for my next instruction.

Heather broke the kiss and Damon reached over for his drink. She didn't even bother looking at me, when she said, " Unbutton his shirt." She was busy running her hands all over his body. Once I had his shirt open, she looked at me and ordered, " Since you're not man enough to suck on my tits, you can suck on his while you take his shirt off. I can tell you from personal experience, he loves that."

I leaned over and started pulling his shirt off his shoulders while running my tongue around his nipple. I felt something next to my face and saw Heather sucking on the other one.

" AH, that feels great, a slut and a MILF sucking on each nip," Damon moaned. " Unfasten my pants and take them off, bitch. Shoes first, cum sucker, how do you expect to get them off over my shoes."

While I was busy with his clothes, he was unbuttoning her blouse. He marveled at her bra with the exposed nipples, as he leaned in and flicked his tongue across the hardening nubs.

" You look so sexy, baby, I love the outfit you picked out," he said between licking and sucking.

" I didn't pick it out, my big he-man husband did," she struggled to get out through her laughter. " As a matter of fact he dressed me for you as well. He also shaved my pussy so you could enjoy yourself. Didn't you, sissy boy?"

" Yes Mistress."

Damon: " You did? What kind of a man would dress his wife up so sexily for another man? My mistake, you're not a man, are you? You're nothing more than a limp dick cum slut. But I am intrigued about the shaved pussy. Since you shaved it for me, I think you should present it to me. Take my hand and put it on your wife's pussy for me."

During their bouts of laughter and giggles, I lifted her skirt and laid it above her waist. I then took his hand and placed it on her crotch.

Damon just shook his head in disbelief. " I said her pussy, not her sexy panties that you picked out for her. Put my hand on her PUSSY!

I quickly pulled her panties away from her sex and took his hand and pushed it inside. I watched as his hand moved slowly up and down, then seemed to wiggle a bit front and back. Heather sure seemed to enjoy whatever he was doing, because her hips started rising to meet his hand, letting out a soft moan. She reached over and grabbed the tent that had formed in his boxers. He pulled his hand out and unsnapped her bra, massaging her breast and tweaking her nipples, eliciting another moan from my wife. He slipped her blouse and bra off her shoulders and she pulled her arms out, letting it fall on the couch.

He stood up and offered Heather his hand. " Take off my shorts, wimpy," he ordered.

As I was doing that, they were kissing once again. From my position, I could smell Heathers arousal growing. That heavenly scent I love so much, but this time, it wasn't for me. I gently pulled his shorts away from his waist, to get them over his rather large erection, and pulled them down, picking up one foot at a time so he could step out of them.

Heather's hand slid down and grabbed his cock, which I guessed to be about 8" long and a bit over average in girth. She pointed it at me and shook the head at me. I thought she wanted me closer, so I walked on my knees until I was right next to them. I opened my mouth and she started slapping my cheeks and tongue with his weapon, which was hard as steel.

" You see what I was talking about?" She told him. " He wants to suck this beautiful cock, just like I have. Well, you'll get your chance during clean up time, slut. You haven't forgotten someone has to clean his cum out of me, plus clean his cock have you?"

" No, Mistress," I replied, with a hint of a question and a bit more than confusion in my voice.

While Heather was talking to me, Damon unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor, leaving in only her g-string and heels. God, was she sexy looking.

" Do, you have question, bitch?," He asked with disdain

" Not a question Sir, but I'm confused," I stammered. " I have sucked your cock Sir, just 2 nights ago, while I was blindfolded and shackled."

" I think your brain withered up with your cock," he snorted, " This is the first time I've ever been here. I've only had 3 of my loads delivered to you."

" OH, pooh," Heather spat at me, pretending to be pouting, " Now you've ruined your birthday surprise. I don't want to hear another word from you except to acknowledge an order, do you understand? Good! Now take off my panties and get down on all fours."

I slide off her panties, handed them to Damon and got down on my hands and knees. While there, I felt their clothes being laid on my back. A tug on my leash and I was following them toward the bedroom.

Once in the room, Damon unhooked my leash and dropped it on the floor. Heather and Damon climbed on the bed and laid together kissing and caressing each other. Heather looked over at me and said, " Put the clothes on my make up chair and come over here so you can watch a real man at work."

I did as I was told and soon I was kneeling at the edge of the bed. By the time I got there, Damon was eating her pussy and Heather writhing in pleasure.

Heather pulled his head up and begged him, " Fuck me now. Give me that hard cock. Show, Useless here, what a real man does with a hot pussy."

Damon pulled himself up and positioned his cock at the entrance of her love box. He montioned me up on the bed. " Take one hand and spread her open for me," he said with a tone of authority. " Take my cock in your other hand. Now lick it. Go ahead, get it nice and wet, just with your tongue. Now put it in your wife. Slowly. That's good. Now get out of here, I'm going to give your wife the fucking she wants and deserves. Close the door on the way out. Go start dinner or something."

I got off the bed and crawled out, taking one last glance as his cock was sliding in and out of my, obviously ecstatic, wife. Since it was still too early to start dinner, I fixed myself a drink. I spent about an hour trying to do a crossword and listening to the sounds of lovers, getting very excited knowing my dear wife was being pleasured in a way I couldn't handle anymore.

I looked at the clock and saw it was now 4:30. I went to the kitchen and started preparing the lasaugna. One of the great things about this meal, is it's easy to put together and you don't have to moniter it while it's cooking. I set the oven to pre-heat and put the garlic bread on a cookie sheet. Just as I was putting the lasaugna in the oven, I heard her tiny bell ringing, from the bedroom.

They had been in there for close to 2 hours. Cautiously, I walked to the bedroom door. I went to my knees and knocked twice.

" Come in," Heather said softly.

I opened the door and crawled in. Heather was sitting up with her back propped against the headboard. Damon was asleep beside her.

" Something smells delicious," she whispered, " when will dinner be ready?"

" About 45 minutes, give or take a few minutes," I whispered in return.

" Good, we've worked up an appetite in here. Come back in 30 minutes with 2 glasses of wine. We'll be having dinner at the table, I've been on my back for too long." Her last statement brought a big smile to her face. Damon starting stirring, so she pointed to door and I crawled out.

Half an hour later, I knocked on "their" door. A gruff "come in" was my permission to enter. I walked in with glasses of wine and immediately went to my knees.

" If there is nothing else, I'll go finish up dinner. It will be ready in about 10 minutes," I said meekly.

Their silence was enough for me to crawl out of the room, accomppied by their laughter and comments.

Just a few minutes later they came out. I had just put the bread in the oven. Heather was wearing his dress shirt and Damon was wearing my silk robe. They looked VERY contented. I had the table all set for the three of us, and the pasta was in the middle of the table. After glancing at them, I took the bread out and went to seat them . I sat Heather sat at her usual place at one end of the table. I pulled out the chair at the other end of the table for Damon to sit. This was my chair, the seat of the man of the house; it was no longer mine, not for this weekend. I cut a serving and put it on each place, then went to get the bread. I was just starting to sit down when I noticed the glares from Heather and Damon.

" What do you think you're doing," Heather said. " Were you invited to join us? Your place is in the kitchen. Take your food in there, then come back and serve us some bread."

Embarassed, I took my plate back to the kitchen and crawled back to give them each a slice of bread.

" Guess he doesn't know his place completely, does he honey," Damon said with a sneer. Then looking down at me, he added, " Your dinner starts over there, under the table. I'm proud to say your wife has a very messy pussy waiting for you. You may be too full to have any of this pasta after you clean her up."

I crawled under the table to Heather. She was sitting on the edge with her legs spread wide. She had cum running down both legs to her knees. I started licking from the knees up, savoring the taste. It got thicker the higher I went. As dark as it was under the table, I could still make out her red and swollen lips, beckoning me. I started right in, remembering my job, cleaning, not arousal. That did not stop her her letting out a small groan from time to time. After about 10 minutes, she closed her legs, forcing me away from my duty.

Without even looking down, I heard her say, mimicking his words " Go clean up Master Damon, I'm proud to say, he has a very messy cock." I could hear her giggling as I turned and crawled to the other end of the table. Spreading open my robe, I saw a cock almost as red as my beloved's nether lips. I softly kissed the head, almost like a soothing gesture from a mother comforting her child. Licking the length, I tasted both of them, savoring the aroma. I found the most cum and strongest scent around and below his balls, which were considerably smaller than earlier. I continued with his rod in my mouth until he pushed me away. I crawled out from the table and awaited their further pleasure.

I was dismissed to go and eat my dinner. I heard them talking and laughing while I ate. I kept hearing my name, followed by more laughter.

From the dining room, I heard Damon shout, " Cum Slut, get in here!"

I crawled in as fast as I could. He had Heather sitting on his lap. " Bring us some wine on the patio, then clean the kitchen. By the way, good dinner, nice to know you can cook as well as suck cock."

By the time I cleaned the kitchen and taken care of the left-overs, they were on their 4th glasses of wine. They staggered off to bed, without as much as a " by your leave". I figured I was done for the night, so I went to the guest room to get ready for bed. As much as I have enjoyed Heather telling me to dress like this, I had never been in "bitch" mode for this long. My feet were killing me and my cock was aching to be released. I stripped down and basked in the freedom from the cuckold sleeve. Since I wasn't given anything to sleep in, I just flopped on the bed and faded into sleep.

Somewhere around midnight, Damon to came to my room. " Your wife doesn't want to suck my cock until her husband cleans all our juices off, so get to work" Those were the only words he said as he stood beside my head. Heather seemed to have the same idea around 3 AM. She never said a word, she just turned on the light, rolled me to my back and squatted over my face. I used my tongue as an epee, thrusting and parrying trying to clean her the best I could. I was able to sleep another 3 hours before getting up, to make sure they had breakfast, if they were still hungry, considering they had been busy all night.

I got up around 7 AM and put on the outfit Heather had packed for me, including the cuckold sleeve. I went to the kitchen and started the coffee. I wasn't going to prepare a breakfast, but we had the basic's for a nice eye opener if they wanted one.

Just as I was sitting down to read the paper, I heard the bell. I went to the door, knelt down and knocked. Heather sexily called, "Come in." When I crawled into the room, they were both sitting up. " We'll take our coffee on the patio, he likes his black, straight up. Now stand up so we can check out our bitch." I got to my feet, put my arms out and turned around. When my back to them I was told to bend over and shake my ass. This was one the most embarrassing things I have ever had to do, and my cock was straining against the constraints of it's inprisonment. It was almost as if they knew how I wanted them to abuse me. " Enough, panty boy, we don't have a lot of time left. Meet us on the patio."

I brought the coffee to the patio, and sat down on the cool concrete next to Heather, resting my head on her knee, not unlike a faithful dog. She stroked my hair and said so sweetly, " Go run us a bubble bath, no oils or scents. One last thing before you go. Damon mentioned that a real slut wouldn't have hair sticking out of her panties. After you have our bath ready, go shower and shave, not only this bristle pad on your face, but anything covered by your panties. You're about to find out what women have to go through. You have to keep shaving because the stubs are very uncomfortable. Now get your panty ass in there and run our bath."

I scurried away to perform my appointed task. As I was going to get them, they walked into the bedroom. Heather grabbed my shoulders and spun me around. We went into the bathroom and Damon started unbuttoning his shirt off Heather, taking lots of time feeling and kissing exposed skin. Heather pushed me towards Damon so I untied the belt of my robe, which he was still wearing, as man of the house. When all their clothes were on the floor, they stepped down into our recessed Turkish bath, one of the finer aminities of the house when we bought it. I always joked it was big enough for 2 people or 3 good friends.

Once they were fully submerged, Heather told to go about my duties and to be snappy. I scooted out and rushed to the guest bath. I started the shower and darted across the hall and grabbed my shaving kit. I quickly showered and began the first, but not the last, shaving of my cock and balls. Even I liked the look of no hair poking out of my panties. As fast as I could, I redressed, although putting the cuckold sleeve back on slowed me down, and scurried back to my wife and her lover.

I crawled back in just to see him lowering his mouth to her breast. There was a lot of movement under the water, but I have a good idea what they were doing. Whe Heather saw me, she pulled back and leaned away, pulling Damon with her. She was now laying on her back with with this young stud on top of her.

Looking at me she said, " Wash his back and don't forget his ass." I took her sponge and began scrubing his back, working my way down to his firm ass. Right after I finished his ass, I heard a phone ringing. I kept working on him, going down to his balls, when he spun around.

" That's my phone, go get it quick!" he blurted out. I heard him telling Heather that if someone was calling him this early on a Sunday, it had to be important. I brought him the phone and he pulled up his voice mail. He put it on speaker and I saw the disappointment on both their faces. He had to be at the airport in 3 hours to fly to Chicago.

" Damn," he yelled. "I wanted to spend the day with you, in bed. I'm all worked up now. I wanted to to make your husband watch me bring you to the edge of untold bliss, while you screamed my name, instead of his. Shit, all we had planned, now ruined."

" Now honey, we both know you don't have any control over these things. Besides, you've got me so sore, I don't know if I could fuck you again anyway. All three of my holes are pretty tender. Just sit here on the seat. I'll get your towel. We still have have a panty clad slut that will take care of you, plus we both wanted to see your cum splattered all over his face."

A glance from Heather and I was in the tub at Damon's feet, looking up into his eyes. Heather leaned in a gave him a soul touching kiss, while pushing my head down into his crotch. I needed no more direction. I knew what this meant to Heather and if I could make Damon feel good too, then all the better. I started by swirling my tongue around the head, paying attention to underside. Moving to the side, I bathed his shaft with long wet strokes of my tongue and lips. I looked up and saw Heather looking down smiling while Damon sucked on her nipples. They were both moaning softly. After a few licks and sucks on his balls, someone grabbed my hair and pulled me up, then pushed my head to his cock. I took it into my mouth, getting half in before coming back up. I picked up my speed and started taking more and more until I had my nose in his pubes. I used the trick Heather had taught me about swallowing hard while the cock was in my throat. Damon liked that a lot.

" I'm getting real close baby," he panted, " Get ready to aim this load. It feels like it's going to be a big one."

Heather got down on the floor of the tub next to me. She had her face right next to mine, giving his cock little kisses as I came up to the head. She was whispering in my ear, telling me I was a good cock sucker and a worthy slut. She grabbed his cock at the base and gave a few strokes. Damon started breathing harder and grabbing the sides of the seat. Heather grabbed my hair with her other hand and shoved my face in hard, then back up , then down again. I felt his cock harden and twitch, just as Heather jerked my head back. I opened my mouth and let my tongue hang out while my loving wife aimed his shots of cum. The first one went in my mouth, then she aimed for my forehead. The 3rd and 4th ropes caught the bridge of my nose and my right eye. Number 5 hit my chin and 6 covered my left cheek. Seven didn't make it to my face, falling short and landing on my bent leg. Heather puched my face forward and I took his cock back in my mouth, using my tongue to massage his thick vein which was still probing, giving little spurts of cum in my mouth.

" God, that was incredible," he groaned. " What a cock sucker. You sure trained him well. I hate to cum and run, but I have to get home and pack. Leave my cum on your face, cock sucker. Meet me in the bedroom, You need to get me dressed."

I got out of the tub and crawled into the room next to the bed, I looked back and saw them kissing. Heather was stroking his cock back to hardness. I took the inititive and opened his overnighter. I found socks, boxers, slacks and a polo shirt. I laid them on the bed and waited for him.

From the bathroom I heard Damon say, " Heather baby, as much as I want to fuck you again, I just don't have the time. If you keep that up, I'll never make my plane. God, your mouth feels good. That's enough, we gotta go."