Cuckold Chronicles: Damon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came walking out, holding each other around the waist. They smiled when they saw I had laid out his clothes. Then starting laughing at my cum coverd face. Damon stood in front of me, so I took his shorts and he stopped into them. As I pulled them up, I took his cock into my mouth one last time. I pulled them over his cock and grabbed his socks. Heather handed me his slacks and they were quickly around his waist. Heather pushed me aside and kissed him hard while running her hands across his broad chest. She slipped his shirt over his head and pulled it into place. He stepped into his loafers and crossed the room to pants from yesterday. He transferred everything from them to the pants he had on now. Looking at me, he said, " Pack my bag and take it to the front door." He took Heather by the hand and walked out.

I took the handle of his packed bag in my mouth and crawled to the front door. They were engaged in a very, very deep kiss. I sat the bag down, and waited on my knees.

" I'll call you from Chicago. I really hate to leave. And you," he said looking down at me, " are a very good slut. You seem to know your place. Maybe next time you shouldn't be so good. I'd love to give you a real good spanking."

He walked out the door and waved as he drove off. I happened to see Rob out front washing his car. He had a big smile on his face.

Heather tugged on my leash and I was following her to the bedroom. She had me lay face up on the bed. She leaned over me and rubbed her breast all over my messy face. Then she laid back and pulled me towards her slimy tits. I got the message and started licking them clean.

" Did you enjoy our company? Was it what you thought it would be? Did you enjoy being treated like that? Good. I loved every minute of it. Now lets take a nap. When we get up, you need to change these sheets. Somehow they got sweaty and I found a few wet spots on them." Heather rolled over and I spooned up next to her, drifting into dreamland, thinking how lucky I am to have a wife like Heather.

THE END