Cuckold Chronicles: Erick

Story Info
Heather & Dave in the Islands OR Sex on the Beach.
5.6k words
4.32
36.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cuckold Chronicles : Erik

Sex on the Beach

This is part 5 in the adventures of Heather & Dave. The other parts in order are Paul, Todd, Damon & Rob.

*

It has been about a month since Rob joined Heather in our marriage bed. As I had hoped, our friendship hasn't changed, except he is having sex with my wife at least once a week. My biggest concern, was if he could keep the bedroom activities separate from our everyday relationship. An example of what I mean is, he and I watched a lot of football on my big screen TV. He hasn't said something like, " Hey bitch, go get me another beer." That would be crossing the line. However, if he said those same words while he & Heather were watching a movie, with me sitting at their feet, wearing some panties and stockings, that would be acceptable.

So things have been going smoothly in our kinky little part of the world. Our 25th anniversary was coming up, so I booked Heather and I a week in St. Thomas. We had never been to the Virgin Islands before and our friends sing their praises. Pristine beaches, crystal clear water, excellent food and very friendly people. A quick Google and I was sold as well. I got us a bungalow at an all-inclusive resort called Bolongo Bay on the SW corner of the island. After flying in, we were met by the courtesy van from the resort. The ride to the resort wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was still almost an hour, but we got to see some nice scenery and the driver was very knowledgeable about the island and it's history. Once we had checked in, we decided to explore around the resort. Yes, we were travel weary and our clothes had a few more wrinkles than we would normally wear in public, but we wanted to get an idea of what was available. While I was enjoying a cigar out on the pool deck, Heather went inside to get a drink at the bar. When I was finished, I went in to join her. I was surprised to see that the place was almost empty, considering this was suppose to be a very popular place for the locals as well as the tourists. I suppose it was because it was late Tuesday afternoon. There was an older man sitting at the end of the bar and a couple of, what I would guess to be college girls, sitting at a table. And my very own Heather, sitting at the other end of the bar, talking quietly to the bartender. I walked over and sat down next to Heather.

" Ah, Mr. Stanton," he said. " I'm Erik, The daytime bartender. I understand you like beer on tap, or maybe you'd like a tropical drink from the Islands, to start your vacation?"

" I'll start off with a Rum Runner, my good man," I said good naturedlly.

Heather didn't say anything, but had that sexy smile on full blast.

Erik brought me my drink & sat it in front of me. He leaned in close and said in a low voice, " Maybe later you'll be sucking up a Cum Runner. I can't talk a lot right now, but you two are my guest for dinner tonight. Now, be a good bitch and enjoy your drink. Your wife and I have some plans to make. You do want to show me what a wimp husband you are, don't you?"

All I could do was nod my head slowly. Well, it seems it didn't take my lovely wife long to find a playmate in this island paradise. I sipped on my drink and tried to listen in on their whisperings. All I could make out was panties, cocksucker and clean up duties.

We came up with a safe word and a gesture when we first started swinging many years ago. Up until now, neither of us had ever used it, but I had to talk with Heather alone without disturbing the aura of enchantment she was weaving. I dipped my finger in my drink and causally made an "X" on the bar. I kept tracing over it till Heather noticed it.

Without skipping a beat, she said, " Come on Honey, let's go have a smoke. Erik, we'll be right back, can we have another drink ready when we return?"

" Of course Ma'am, another Rum Runner for Mr. Stanton and another white wine for the lady?"

" No, Erik, I'm on vacation. I'd like something erotic, I mean something exotic. I think I'd like to try Sex on the Beach." With that little double Freudian slip, we walked out the door.

We walked out to the pool deck and found a table to sit down. I lit Heather's cigarette. After taking a long drag, she said, " Is there something wrong? Do you have a problem with what I'm doing?

" No, oh no, don't ever think I have a problem with your friends," I said emphatically, " I needed to talk to you in private about your timing and the consequences of what you want to do. First of all, we just got here. We have been on the run since 7 this morning. I'm exhausted and I know you must be tired. Now think about what would happen if he was caught fraternizing with the guest at this resort. Whereas I am willing to die for you, I don't think he would be willing to lose his job for you. And he shouldn't have to worry about that. If you want to do this, it has to be off the premises of the resort, then they can't say anything about it. Am I making sense here?"

" Yes, you are. That's what I love about you, that wonderful analytical mind of yours. You always figure things out in advance. So, what is your suggestion?"

" Well," I said slowly, " after that big build-up you just gave me, I'm embarrassed to say, I haven't figured it out yet. I was thinking maybe a light meal tonight and an early evening. Then we will be refreshed for a new day in Paradise. Check with Erik, find out his schedule. Once you do that, you two can make your plans. Just remember, nothing on the premises. How does that sound?"

" Sounds like I married a wonderful guy."

We went back in and finished our drinks. Heather was chatting with Erik and she told him she was a bit tired and asked when was his next day off. He told her not till Thursday, but he gets off work at 6 pm normally. I excused myself to have a cigar outside on the pool deck.

About 20 minutes later Heather came out to join me. I was just ordering another drink so Heather ordered another one and sat down next to me.

After the poolside waitress left, Heather took my hand and said, " You seem distant and distraught, anything wrong?"

" No, I'm fine, just enjoying the view and the weather. We'd be sweating up a storm back home if we were sitting outside right now. I was letting my mind wander; just random thoughts really, nothing too serious."

" Good," Heather said, " we're on vacation, no thinking about business, the house, the kids, nothing, except having a good time and relaxing. Speaking of having a good time, would you like to know what Erik and I came up with, or do you want to be surprised?"

" You know I have never cared for surprises. Just tell me what you have planned. You know I'm willing to go along with it."

" OK," she said excitedly, " tomorrow we are meeting him for dinner at a little bistro in town. He says it has a full menu. He lives across the street. He gets off at 6 and said he would be there by 6:30. Any questions? Good. Now lets go back to the room and rest up and go to dinner."

Dinner was very nice, excellent food, mostly seafood on the menu, but we are in the tropics, and it was tasty. We stopped for a nightcap before retiring early. The next morning was very laid back. We had brunch, then I changed and went to the beach to lay out. Heather wanted to do some shopping ( no surprise there), so we set it up to meet in the room around 3.

When I got back to the room, Heather was already there. There were a lot of bags laying on the bed and Heather was in the shower. I started looking in the bags. The first thing I pulled out was a new bikini for Heather. Well, bikini is a bit of exaggeration. Maybe I should say 2 band-aids held together with a string. As for the bottoms, I swear I have seen thicker dental floss. I was smiling as I thought of seeing her in it. Next I pulled out 4 pairs of panties, different colors and styles. To empty that bag, I pulled out some emerald green lingerie. Judging from the size, I knew it was for me. As I looked at it, I noticed something different about it, compared to all the others she has bought me. It had reinforced cups for the breast. I guess she wants to make fun of the man-boobs I've been developing lately. The body was lace & mesh with garters attached. There were also matching stockings and string panties. The overall effect would have made for an extremely sexy woman or a humiliated cuckold husband.

Just as I was holding it against me to check the size, the bathroom door opened. Heather came out wearing the robe that came with the room. She came over and ran a finger down my cheek while she lightly kissed my lips. In her sexiest voice, she whispered in my ear, " Be patient , my little limp dick, you'll be wearing it soon enough," followed by another soft kiss on my cheek.

She walked over to the plush chair in the room, untied her robe and sat down, spreading her legs wide. " Crawl over here and check my shaving job. You weren't here so I had to do it myself."

I went straight to my knees and crawled the few feet between her splayed thighs. I ran my tongue up and down and sideways and it was very smooth. I knew from past experience that I had to check the inside as well. I pulled her lips apart and slid my tongue in as far as I could reach. Heather grabbed my head and started grinding her hips against me. Since my tongue was still inside, she used my nose on her clit, going harder and faster as she got worked up. I thought for sure she was going to break my nose. Strangely, my main concern was explaining to the ER how I broke my nose. Finally, she tensed and let out a low moan, she relaxed her grip and leaned back. I finally got my breath back and started licking the whole area to clean what I could. She told me to go get a warm cloth and clean the rest up real nice.

We were enjoying a quiet rest before going to meet Erik when there was a knock on the door. The girl from the front desk was there with a message for Heather. The note was from Erik, letting her know he had to work till about 8:30 because another bartender had called off and a replacement couldn't get there till 8:30. He gave the address of the bistro and his house. It said the cab fare would be about $5 and when we see him pull into his drive, to come on over.

We went ahead and dressed as we had planned, or should I say Heather had planned, with me in the lingerie and Heather in very sexy panties, stockings and a shelf bra. After I had put on the new outfit, I stood in front of Heather for inspection. She came over and slipped her hand inside the cups and lifted my man-boobs to properly settle them in the cup. I covered myself with a pair of Dockers and a polo shirt. Heather decided I should wear my deck shoes without socks, so my stockings would show. Her short thin sundress looked classy even at night. We called for a cab around 7 and arrived at Blackbeard's Bistro by 7:30. The cabbie confirmed Erik's address was right across the street.

We had another fantastic meal followed by a couple tropical drinks. A little after 8 we saw a car pull into the drive. A guy got out walked to the door, unlocked it and went inside. When Heather saw this, she went into predator mode. She was psyched for the hunt.

She had me pay the bill at once and walked outside. We crossed the street and walked up his front walk. It was a bit secluded by the bayon trees in the front yard. Just before we walked up on the porch, Heather stopped and opened her purse. She pulled out an emerald green dog collar and leash. A hand stitched tag hung from it that simply said, "BITCH." She put the collar around my neck and adjusted it to size. Without another word, she walked up the steps, pulling me behind her.

Heather rang the bell and tugged down on the leash, so I would go to my knees. I went to all fours when the door opened.

When the door opened, we saw Erik standing there in a pair of over-sized shorts, drying his hair with a towel. He looked surprised to see us. Heather didn't say a word, she just walked in and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him, HARD. She pushed him up against the wall, still kissing him and started running her hands over his body.

When she took a break, she looked down at me and said, " Strip."

By now Erik was over the shock of her attack. His hands were roaming all over her back, ass, hips, breast anywhere he could reach.

Heather finally pushed him away and said, " Aren't you going to invite us in?"

Erik wasn't entirely over her assault. He stammered, " S-S-Sure, c-c-come on in." As we stepped in he got his first good look at me. He let out a chuckle, " That's an interesting pet you have there. Shame to waste such a hot outfit on a sissy like that. I'd rather see you dressed like that."

H: " Like I told you yesterday, I dress him like this so he will know his place. Not to make him look sexy, but to let my partners know he is to be humiliated into submission. He likes it, I like it, we all win."

While Heather was talking, Erik had stopped by the couch in the living room. He stood behind her, kissing her neck and slowly unbuttoning her dress, When he got to the bottom, he slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. My Goddess of a wife was now only wearing her sexy bra, panties, stockings and heels. Her hand slipped back and was groping his cock through his shorts. Erik's hand came to her breast and got to feel the soft lace combined with the firmness of her luscious tits. He slipped one hand inside while the other flicked the clasp in her deep cleavage.

Heather turned and stepped out of the dress. Her bra fell from her shoulders and she caught it and tossed it to me. I scurried over and picked up her dress, taking it to a chair a few feet away.

She tugged on my leash, pulling me back. " Get his shorts off, I want that cock now," she hissed in between kisses.

I pulled them away and down, to avoid catching his cock, which was already standing at attention. When I looked back up, she had his cock in her hand, stroking and waving it at me. I scooted closer and brought my mouth up to meet his meat. She slapped my face with it a few times ( one of her favorite humiliations) then guided it into my mouth. I could smell and taste the soap and muskiness, which I like. His cock wasn't huge, but was a respectable 7" I would guess.

Heather gave the leash to Erik and backed up to the couch. She sat down, leaned back and swirled her finger around her hard nipples, while she watched me get him to full hardness.

After a few minutes, Erik pulled the leash, taking his cock from my mouth. " That's enough Bitch, I have to save something for your wife." Looking at Heather, he asked, " Where do you want him?"

" Right here next to me, so he can see everything we do. I want him to see what a real man does with his hot wife."

Erik walked over and stood in front of her. I knelt at the end of the couch, next to her knee. He knelt down in front of her, spread her knees slightly and pulled off her panties. He slowly made his way up from her knees, kissing and licking everywhere, paying a lot of attention to her inner thighs.

As I sat and watched, I had this odd feeling that all was not as it seemed. I wasn't sure what it was. From playing a lot of poker, I've gotten pretty good at reading body language. The surprised look from Erik on our arrival, didn't seem right. The strange look when he saw how I was dressed, appeared to me that he wasn't expecting that. And his voice, it sounded a little different. Of course I didn't speak to him very much when we first met, and he was recovering from Heather's attack when he spoke. I guess I'm imagining things.

Erik is making Heather squirm something fierce. She finally tells him to fuck her. She grabs his head and pulls him up for a very hard kiss. I heard him whisper to her to get up on the couch on her knees. He pressed on her shoulders and she bent over the armrest at the end of the couch. When he walked around behind her, he pulled me on the leash. As he was rubbing his hard cock on Heathers ass, he pushed my face up against his cock and pushed my head and his cock down to her waiting hungry pussy. I realized he was going to make me put his cock in her pussy using my face to do it. His cock was now under my nose pointing out to the side. He lifted up her hips just a tad and the head slid right in. He grabbed my hair and jerked me back, sliding balls deep on the first stab. I heard a deep sigh from Heather as he started sliding slowly in and out. I heard Heather breathing harder as she begged him to go faster and deeper. I stayed as I was, with my cheek against Heathers hip, up close and personal to Erik's cock plowing into my wife's body, churning like a piston.

Heather's tits were bouncing every which direction and she was swinging her head in delirium. The room was filled with both of them moaning and screaming. Suddenly, the room was filled with a different sound.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!!"

All movement stopped as all three of us looked up to see who yelled. I know I was shocked. Heather had a look of confusion on her face before it turned to panic. While still on her knees, she pulled herself into a ball with only her back and ass exposed. Erik started laughing and sat down on the couch at Heathers feet.

The confusion came from the fact that it was Erik that had walked in the room and yelled at us. And it was Erik that was giving Heather such a fine pounding. It dawned on me that they were twins, identical twins, down to the last detail that I could see.

Erik got his laughter under control and said, " Hey Bro, I think you have some company. Oh, by the way, I'm Derrick, Erik's older brother, by only 90 seconds, but older just the same."

Heather's head shot up and she spun around and yelled at him, " You're not Erik? Why didn't you say something? Why didn't you stop all this?" Then turning to the real Erik she laid into him. " And you, why didn't you warn me someone else would be here! Someone who happens to look exactly like you! Did you two bastards plan this all along?"

While Heather was screaming at Erik, Derrick tugged on my leash. " There's no need for you to join the discussion, so put your mouth to use." Then he pushed my head down on his cock.

Heather went back into her ball to hide her body from the guys again. When she put her head down, Erik started taking off his clothes. When he was naked, he walked over and knelt down by her head, gently stroking her hair. She brushed his hand away a few times, but he persisted until she gave in.

Derrick: Now wait a minute. None of this is his fault. He didn't know I would be here. I had a date but she came down sick at the last minute. He told me I had to be out by 8:30, but I was running a little behind. Then you showed up and didn't give me a chance to say anything. After a while I was so turned on, I didn't want to stop you."

While he was explaining he softly was running his hand across her ass, just stroking it gently, nothing too sexual. The effect must have been soothing to Heather, because her body seemed to relax a bit.

Erik: " I promise you we did not plan this at all. I did have to work to cover that shift. He was suppose to have been gone before we got here. As to why I didn't tell you about him, we haven't had any discussions about family. You haven't told me if you have any siblings either. I will talk to him later about not stopping you when he should have, but it sounds like a big misunderstanding to me."

While Erik was talking, Derrick had slipped his hand down and was stroking her inner thighs, letting his fingers brush her swollen lips a few times. Erik stood up and was now tracing his finger down her cheek to her chin and neck. He reached out and took her hand, bending over to kiss it. He stepped closer, so his cock was laying on the armrest next to her head. Heather's hips moved a little and I saw Derrick's hand playing with her clit. Erik put his finger under Heather's chin and picked it up so he could gently kiss her. As he did that, he laid her hand on his cock.

12