Cuckold Chronicles: Erick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no concept of time except for the position of the sun. It was getting lower on the horizon. I was just about to ask Sam how long these parties lasted when I saw Geoff coming toward us.

"Hey Sam," he said smiling at her, "Jeremy asked me to see if you'd like to come to the Rec Hall for the finale. I'm to bring the "cum slut" back with me. He says he understands if you aren't ready, but he would really like for you to stop by at least."

"Thanks Geoff," she answered, "I am ready to head home, but I wouldn't miss saying goodbye to everyone, especially Jeremy & my God-sons." She tucked the lipstick in my panties and headed towards the house.

Geoff smiled as he tugged on my leash, pulling me off the chair. He took his time leading me to the "Rec Hall". As we entered the big room, I immediately thought of ancient Rome & the legendary orgies. There were maybe 20 naked people all over the room in some sort of sexual activity. My own sweet Heather, the love of my life, seemed to be on center stage. The moans & groans from the room were a bit overwhelming.

Although most of the people were preoccupied with their partners, there were a few folks watching her with rapt attention. It was a sight to behold. Heather was lying down, half on her side. Erick & Derick were on either side of her head, offering her their cocks. Roger & some other guy were sucking on her tits. Jeremy was pounding her pussy for all he was worth. The big surprise was Carrie. Her head was at the junction of Heather & Jeremy, trying to lick her clit & his cock at the same time. BT was giving Carrie all he could. Heather was squirming and humping anything that touched her.

While I watched, a few people came over for a clean-up, but Geoff waved them off. It would seem I was finished for the day.

As if it was choreographed, Jeremy grunted and shoved in one last time. Heather came hard, very hard. She went limp. Carrie pulled back & took Jeremy into her mouth. The twins jerked off on her tits, still showing respect by not cumming on her face.

It took about 10 minutes for everyone to gather their senses. Finally, Jeremy made the announcement it seemed everyone was waiting for.

"Listen up, everyone. Things are starting to wind down, so why don't we all go in the pool & get cleaned up a bit. Can I have the 3 volunteers up here?"

I sat there & saw Miss Busty, the black girl with the mouth full of cum & another woman I didn't remember come up & stand beside Jeremy. "Our "cum slut" for the day needs to get cleaned up as well. Heather has given her permission for these 3 beautiful women to clean him up. Heather says she has had her fun, now they and he can do as they like. You hear that Limp Dick? You can play with them any way you want. We'll all meet back here in1/2 an hour for the closing ceremony."

Geoff took off my collar & tossed it to the side, along with the leash. He went over to help get Heather to the pool. I saw Carrie licking the cum off her tits and gently kissing her to share the gift from the twins. I guess Heather was coming around a bit because she responded to the kiss, nothing passionate, just sort of accepting and returning the kiss. Geoff picked her up and carried her out to the pool.

That only left me with the 3 beauties, so they each took a hand and Miss Busty grabbed my cock & led me to the shower. I enjoyed my freedom in the shower. For the 1st time in over 20 years, I kissed another woman with passion, not just cleaning out cum. Becky (Miss Busty) picked up a bottle of Witch Hazel from under the counter and all 3 of them started rubbing at the lipstick. That left my hands free to explore, and explore I did! They did their share of playing as well. All 3 took turns sucking my cock, not that it made me hard, but it sure did feel good. After they were done removing all the lipstick, they soaped me up real good with a body wash. Then I had the best experience ever. They didn't use wash cloths, they used their tits to lather me up, every inch of my skin. I was in heaven. Time was running short, so we all rinsed off, dried off and headed back to the "Rec Room".

Most of the guest were already in the room. Someone had brought the clothes from the lockers, so people were getting dressed. I saw Heather over by the wall being dressed by 3 guys. I said goodbye to my shower buddies and headed over to her. She had just finished thanking them with a good wet kiss each, when she saw me walk up. Her face lit up and she gave me a super-hot kiss.

H: "Oh Baby, I had such a good time. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

D: "I sure did, but I'd like to get dressed too, if I'm allowed."

H: "Of course, but we didn't bring you any underwear, so you'll have to go "commando", I don't want my husband in panties."

My response was cut off by a bell being rung. Jeremy was standing on a small stool, in the middle of the room.

J: "Can I have everyone's attention. I want to thank you all for coming here today. This has been a great birthday party. Before you head to the docks, I want to personally thank our special guest. Heather? Dave? Will you both come up here? Some of you may not know, but they are here on vacation. They live in Florida. They have been staying at the resort all week & they are flying home tomorrow. To show my gratitude for making this party special, I would like to invite you back next year, as my guest. You will be my guest at the resort, all expenses paid. I have a little pull over there; I think I can swing it."

The room broke into laughter at his last comment.

I stepped up a bit closer. Smiling, I said, "I guess that was an inside joke. I thank you for the offer and yes, I'm sure I speak for Heather; we'd love to come back next year. However I can't expect you to cover the cost of a week at the resort, it's a bit pricey."

Once again the room started laughing.

Through his smile, Jeremy was able to finally speak. "Dave this is why I like you two so much. You are down to earth folks. The joke, as you put it, is I own the resort. Maybe I understated when I said I have a little pull over there. Now I won't take no for an answer and you don't have to answer right now. We'll keep in touch, I do make some trips to the Mainland from time to time. Now we need to wrap up here. One last thing folks, you may have noticed that Heather was more familiar with Derick & Erik than she might have been with the rest of you. If you want to know why, ask Heather before she leaves. I asked the twins & they told me in confidence, to explain why they were at the party. If you want to know, it's up the Heather to tell. I didn't raise my boys to "Kiss and Tell", that's bad form."

H: "YOUR BOYS!!!? YOU'RE THEIR FATHER?

The room was in hysterics with laughter. Derick and Erick came up to Heather, trying to hold her. She pushed them away, half-heartedly.

Jeremy finally controlled his laughing enough to ask, "You're not really mad, are you?"

Heather allowed the boys to hold her, stood up straight and stared at Jeremy. With a determined glare, she said, "I get tricked into fucking the wrong brother, seduced into fucking both at the same time, and now deceived into fucking their Father along with the two of them. I guess you 3 think I'm your family slut or something to pass around so you can get your rocks off. Well, Mr. Jeremy Wilkes, I have just one question for you!"

J: "I'm sorry you're upset Heather. We meant no harm. What is your question?"

With a smile, Heather said, "Do you bring these two studs with you, when you come to Florida?"