Cuckold Chronicles: Erick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's hips were moving more and more. I noticed a little movement from her hand and saw she had wrapped her fingers around his cock, gently stroking it. Erik bent over and kissed her again, whispering in her ear, " I really am sorry."

Derrick gently pulled up her hips and moved up behind her. He took my hand and put it on his very hard cock. I guided it into her hot box, waiting to see what her reaction would be. To keep her face off the armrest, Heather put her elbows back up on the arm of the couch, which happened to put her at eye level with Erik's waiting cock. He lightly rubbed it against her cheek and brought it across her lush lips. I couldn't see, but from his gasp, I know her tongue was grazing his rigid member.

Derrick was picking up his pace, as was Heather, pushing back on one brother while being pushed onto the other brother's thickening cock.

Derrick gave out a loud grunt and leaned over Heather, kissing her back while mauling her swaying tits. Heather was pushed even further onto the cock in her mouth, letting out her own guttural moan.

Derrick pulled out and flopped down on the couch. He pulled my leash and pointed at his cum coated cock. I went straight to work, cleaning both their fluids off the cock that had just given my wife such pleasure.

Erik pulled away from Heather and walked around in front of her. He offered his hands to help her up. He then sat down on the couch and had her sit on his lap. She reached back as she was sitting down, lining his joystick up with her cum hungry honey pot.

Erik was massaging her breast as she was slowly riding his hard shaft. Heather reached over and squeezed Derrick's softening cock while taking the leash from him. She pulled me toward her, then pushed my head down to her red and swollen pussy. Derrick's cum was oozing out by the force of Erik's thrust. The blur of flesh was a combination of him thrusting up and her slamming down. I started licking up the escaping cum as best I could. Derrick meanwhile walked around and stood at the end of the couch. He leaned over and started sucking on Heather's bouncing love pillows. She returned the favor by cupping his balls and giving them a nice massage. When Derrick came up and kissed her, coupled with Erik's nuzzling on her neck, she exploded. She rocked even harder, jumping, squirming, thrashing, grinding and screaming. I'm not sure I have ever seen her cum that hard before. During her utopia, Derrick caught her head and slipped his hardening cock into her mouth. She looked like someone who hadn't eaten in a week. She inhaled it, sucking like her life depended on it.

Somewhere during her star-spangled orgasm, Erik filled her up to over-flowing. Cum was gushing from her very abused nether region. I was still lapping up everything I could. Heather had just about passed out, she was laying back on Erik's chest. Derrick was still fucking her mouth.

Derrick yelled, " I'm going to cum hard!"

Erik: " Not on her man, she's too classy for that."

Derrick; " Well, what about Sissy Boy here?

Erik; " Go for it Bro, Heather says he's a cum slut."

Derrick; " Get up here Bitch, I have your 10 o'clock feeding for you. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue."

I scrambled around to Derrick as fast as I could. As I knelt in front of him, I opened wide, waiting for his fresh hot cum. Both brothers were laughing at me as Derrick jerked his cock while aiming at my mouth. With a loud grunt, He starting shooting rope after rope toward my mouth. His erratic jerking sent his load all over my face, with very little actually hitting my tongue.

Derrick used his cock to smear his load across my face, stopping long enough to make me suck it clean. Then he sat down next to Heather and Erik, to catch his breath. Heather was in a world of her own, laying back, smiling and very slowly moving her hips on the softening cock.

Derrick stood up and suggested they take Heather to Erik's bedroom for one last romp before he left. Erik whispered in her ear and all I heard was a contented purr.

Derrick leaned over and picked Heather up from Erik's lap and walked down a short hallway. Erik got up and followed them tugging on my leash for me to follow as well.

When we got to the room, Heather was laying in the middle of the bed, legs spread with Derrick laying beside her, sucking on her breast. Erik walked to the foot of the bed and motioned for me to climb up. I knew what he wanted, so I went straight for her cum stuffed pussy, which had man juice pouring out of it. Erik went around to the other side of the bed and mirrored his brother, sucking on her other breast. Almost as if it was choreographed, they both took her hands and guided them to their waiting cocks. As soon as my mouth touched her gushing cream pie, she started moaning and moving her hips to get more contact.

I was admiring the hot sexy scene in front of me. Heather wearing nothing but her heels and stockings, 2 young tanned naked studs bringing my wife back to the edge of nirvana and her with a hard cock in each hand. Erik reached down and slipped 3 fingers into her messy slit that I was trying to clean. He took the combined fluids from all three of them and smeared it in her cleavage. Then he tapped his brother on the shoulder and straddled her chest.

He took both her hands and placed them on her tits, helping her push them together. He started a slow rocking movement, sliding his cock up and down her ample valley. I heard a soft cooing coming from her. Derrick shoved another pillow under her head so she could kiss and lick the cock as it came closer with every stroke. Heather was moving even more now, so I guess she was fully conscious again.

Derrick pulled my leash, moving me away from my duties. He lifted both her legs and had me lay on my back, with the top of my head touching her ass. He put her legs on his shoulders, straddled my head and slipped his cock into her waiting pussy. With every stroke he gave her, he was dragging his balls from my chin to my eyes. I was trying to keep up with him, licking whenever and whatever I could.

Of course, the only thing I could see was Derrick's balls slapping my face, but I heard a symphony of sounds and noises. I was in heaven with the way they were treating me and it sounded like Heather was really enjoying their attention as well. I heard primal male grunts and delirious female gurgling sounds, although at times they were muffled by Erik's cock being in her mouth again.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour, but was really maybe 10 minutes, Heather screamed and tensed up, then starting jerking and thrashing. Derrick was sent over the edge by her reaction by the massive orgasm. He stayed inside her till his soft cock slipped out and landed on my face. Erik got off Heather and crawled down to me. Without ceremony, he just jerked his cock a few times and splattered my face with more cum.

Heather had indeed passed out this time. The twins laid down on each side of her and rested. Derrick jerked my leash and I went to clean his cock. Then Erik took the leash and pulled me over to his for a cleaning. In just a minute or 2, both guys were asleep.

Heather woke up about 15 minutes later. She started laughing when she saw me with all the cum on my face, both dried and fresh.

" Looks like you were used quite a bit, bitch," she said with a giggle.

Her voice woke Erik up and he rolled out of bed, offering her a hand to stand up. She truly looked like she had been thoroughly fucked proper. She had red marks on her breast and thighs, her hair was a mess and a wet spot on her chin and jaw from the drool when she passed out. And she really did look hot and sexy with her stockings down to her knees.

She went into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. When she came out, she took my leash and walked to the living room, arm in arm with Erik. While they were kissing, she told me to dress her. I was slipping her panties up her legs when she started slapping me with his cock. She rubbed it all over my face collecting as much cum as she could. As usual, it went into my mouth to be cleaned.

Erik snickered, " I told you that you would be getting a cum runner from me."

I went to put her bra on, but she stopped me, telling me to put it in her purse. When I got back, Erik was kissing her while he buttoned up her dress.

She sent me to get dressed while she and Erik chatted. He called us a cab. I had to wait on the front porch while she told both guys goodnight. When she came out, she took off my collar and put it in my pants pocket.

On the cab ride to the resort, I hoped the driver couldn't see the dried cum on my face. I think he was paying more attention to Heather, with no bra and a few extra buttons undone on her dress.

Back in our room, Heather had me clean her a little more, than faded off to sleep.

I slept in late the next morning. Heather wasn't in the room, but some clothes were laid out for me. Some shorts, polo shirt, and deck shoes; and you guessed it, a brand new pair of panties.

12