Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they turned down the hallway, Heather told me, "Go clean the kitchen & feed the dogs. When you're done with that, you can come & see if we need your services again."

It took me about 15 minutes to complete my task. I could hear muffled voices, and see an occasional arm on the bed, but that was it. When I got to the room, they were sitting up in bed sharing a cigarette. They smiled when I walked in & took my seat in the corner. They had the sheet pulled up their waist and their backs were against the headboard. Rick had his arm around Heather's neck, gently playing with her breast. I could see Heather's hand slowly moving under the sheet, in the area of Rick's crotch.

Rick kissed Heather and put his hand under her breast, supporting it for me to see. He leaned over and kissed it before turning back to look at me. Smiling even more he said, "Perfect timing Limp Dick, we need your input to our discussion. We were discussing our favorite positions during sex. Before we tell you ours, I want to know what your favorite is. Be honest with me, I want to know. The worst we can do is laugh at you and we're already doing that."

D: "Well Sir, my favorite position is on my knees at my wife's feet, waiting to fulfill any desire she has."

H: "Isn't that clever. Our little bitch is obeying & disobeying at the same time, Baby. He knows exactly what you meant. He does things like this hoping I will spank him, but he likes that too much. I have a much better punishment for him. I'll show you in a few minutes. Now Limp Dick, answer his question, back when you were a real man, what position did you like best?"

D: "Missionary. I loved seeing the look on her face, kissing her deeply and suckling her tits while we made love."

H: "Alright Limp Dick, your little witticism has spoiled what we had planned next. Close the blinds on the glass doors. All the way, I don't want to see outside. Rick, honey, slide down on the bed. I need to show our little slut something."

When Rick was in place, Heather pulled the sheet away, showing his semi hard cock. She kissed him and held her tits over his face. She rubbed them across his mouth a few times, then held them there for him to lick and kiss.

She looked up at me & said, "Tell him the last time you got to do that Bitch."

D: "I'm not sure, maybe 6 or 8 years. I got to touch them a few times, but not kiss them."

Heather had a devilish grin as she moved lower to his cock. She grabbed it and started licking it like a popsicle. "Now tell him when the last time I did this to you."

"It's been years, Sir. I really can't remember."

By now, Heather was in an all-out blow job, sucking, slurping and moaning. She stopped paying homage to his cock with her mouth and got up on her knees beside him. She had him slide over to the middle of the bed. She threw her leg over him and straddled him across his cock, holding the tip of his wet hard cock in her hand. She was slowly rocking back and forth. She looked over her shoulder and said in a heated voice, "Kiss my ass and then get out. Lock & close the door behind you. You can listen outside if you want. When we call you, you can use the emergency key to come back in. Now go."

I crawled onto the bed and lightly kissed her ass cheek. Rick reached down and grabbed both cheeks, pulling them open. I leaned forward and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go. Heather reached back and grabbed my hair, pulling me away.

I got up, walked to the door and locked it. I chanced one more peek before closing the door. I watched Heather rise up and guide his cock into her more than willing pussy. She let out a loud hiss as she slid down. The door clicked closed, leaving me feeling very dejected and sad. My wife did indeed understand my desires. My cheeky comment had cost me the thrill of watching them and having the honor of cleaning and serving them. A mistake I don't intend to make again.

I went straight to the guest bathroom and grabbed the key. It had hung there for over 15 years. It saved us many times through the years when a small child would get locked in a room. It will open any bedroom or bathroom door. I took a chair from the dining room and sat outside my bedroom, trying to hear something. I was beginning to wonder if they fell asleep. They had been in there for just over an hour. Finally I heard Heather call out. "Hey, Limp Dick, get in here." I took the chair back to where it belonged and unlocked the door. The sight that lay before me is the stuff fantasies are made of. The covers and comforter were hanging off the bed. Heather's hair was a total mess. Rick's wasn't much better. They were both sweaty. She was ½ laying on him. I could see his cum leaking out, dripping onto the sheets. I saw a couple other wet spots as well. I walked to the end of the bed and waited for my orders.

H: "Clean him first Bitch, I want to play with him a little more. You better be quick, I'm full of cum and I can't hold it in much longer. Stand up Baby, make him kneel in front of you."

Rick got up & stood next to the bed. He stood there with his hands on his hips, waiting for me to start. He leaned over and kissed my wife and caressed her tits while I was washing him with my tongue.

Heather reached over & grabbed my hair, pulling my mouth away. She placed a pillow on the bed, right next to my head.

H: "Get up here Limp Dick. Lay down face up across the bed. It's time you showed my lover what a cum slut you are. I hope you're hungry, my lover left you 3 big loads of his sweet cum."

I did as she said, having a good idea for what she had in mind. As soon as I was in place, she straddled my face with her very wet and used pussy. She apparently relaxed her inner muscles because a flood of cum came pouring out onto my face. I tried to get it my mouth, but a few gobs hit my cheek and nose before she sat down and started rotating her hips. While I was cleaning her, she was leaning forward sucking his cock. Rick finally had to pull away from her.

R: "Heather Honey, I have to take a break. I need to get home. I've already cum 4 times. You're gonna kill me Babe. Let's save something for next time."

Heather reluctantly pulled back and looked down at me. She gave me a wink and climbed out of bed. She went to Rick's arms and gave him a deep kiss.

H: "You're right, I know you're right, but this has been so good. It was so much better than I had imagined. Limp Dick, go get his clothes. You can dress him while we say good night."

I scurried out of the room to fetch his clothes. When I got back, they hadn't moved. They were still in a lip lock. I got down on my knees and slipped on a sock, then the other one. I nudged a foot up and got his boxers started. They were still kissing, seemingly oblivious to me. I repeated the process with his pants. The shirt was more difficult. I had to pry one hand off her ass to slip into the arm of his shirt, then do the same thing with the hand mauling her tits. Finally, the shirt was on. I reached from behind to button it, but my hands were slapped away. I knelt down to put his shoes on and saw Heather buttoning his shirt, taking time to kiss both his nipples as they were covered. She tucked his shirt in his pants, seeming to take longer than needed to make sure the shirt-tail was smooth in the front. They walked arm in arm to the front door. I sat on the couch as they said goodnight again. Rick finally left and Heather closed & locked the door.

Heather came over to me, took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She had me eat her to 2 more orgasms before she drifted off to sleep.

Over the next few weeks, Rick was a frequent visitor at our house. They got together at least twice a week. I had learned my lesson. No more glib answers from me.

Rick had 2 places that he lived in. He owned a condo near the beach, which was close to 30 miles away from us. He had an apartment here in town. It was cheaper than all the gas he would use. He was only here on temporary assignment, then he would live at the condo permanently. He went to the condo on the weekends. Heather had gotten together with him a few times at his apartment without me and we had been to his condo several times. We had even been out to dinner with him a few times. He understood the difference between Dave and the Panty Boy. If it wasn't for the fact that he was fucking my wife and I was his clean-up bitch, we might have been buddies going to a ball game together. Everything seemed to be going fine. That's when you can get blind-sided.

Heather & Rick had gone out to dinner with some other folks from their office. It was all above board as far as the other people were concerned. They ended up at Rick's apartment, which wasn't uncommon.

She seemed extra sweet to me as I was cleaning his cum from her messy love-box. I looked up at her and she seemed troubled.

D: "You seem distressed or distracted. Is everything ok? Did he do something to upset you?

H: "I am distracted, you're right and no, he didn't upset me. I'm just trying to decide how is the best way to talk to you about something. I don't know how you're going to react. I don't want to ruin the great relationship the 3 of us have. This is something we've never done. I'm actually nervous about mentioning it."

D: "I find it hard to believe after all these years and all we have been through together, that there is anything you'd be afraid to talk to me about. What is it? He wants to have a baby with you? We both know that can't happen. He wants you to leave me for him? We both know that will never happen. What could be worse than those things?"

H: "How about me spending the weekend with him in Daytona at his condo, without you? We would go straight there from work on Friday afternoon and you would come over Sunday afternoon to get me."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I got out of bed and started pacing the floor. I tried to control my voice, but I was still in shock. All sorts of thoughts were running through my mind. Heather realized my emotional state, thinking she had pushed her relationship with Rick too far. She was hugging me, trying to comfort me.

H: "I'm sorry. I told you I didn't know how you would react. I won't do it if you don't want me to. Nothing is more important to me than you."

D: "You're damn right I don't want you to do it. There is no way I will allow my wife to spend a whole weekend with another man without me. I'll be there Saturday morning."

To be continued:

12