Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 02

Story Info
A night with her lover.
3.7k words
3.71
29.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Heather's story from Friday morning till Dave joins the fun Saturday morning.

I got up early Friday morning. I took my shower and made sure to shave extra close. When I came out of the bathroom, my clothes for the day were laid out on the bed and a cup of coffee was steaming on my make-up table. I dried & fixed my hair and did my make-up in record time. I packed my cosmetics and called Dave in to dress me. There was no fooling around this morning, just getting me dressed for work, like any other morning. I opened his panty drawer and took out a new pair I had been saving.

"I'll leave it up to you. Do you want to be in panties while I'm gone? If you do, pick out a pair when you get dressed. I want you to wear these in the morning when you join us."

I held up his present. It was a pair of black panties with "CUCKOLD" written across the ass. I tossed them to him and went to the kitchen to get my breakfast. As I was finishing my coffee, I called Dave to take my bags out to my car.

"Be a dear and put my bags in the trunk for me, would you? I'll be right out."

I met him at the car as he was closing the trunk. I gave him a deep wet kiss, promised I'd call from time to time and headed to what I knew would be a day of clock watching.

I kept my office door closed as much as I could; knowing Rick would be passing by. I was so excited I didn't know if I could keep up the façade of me just being his trainer.

Rick called my cell phone late in the day, asking where I wanted to meet him. I told him the Park-N-Ride at the I-4 exit 111B by my house. There's a P-N-R at exit 108 as well, didn't want him at the wrong one.

He popped his head into my office around 4 pm. "Heather, I have to hit the bank before I head home, okay if I duck out a bit early? We don't have any more sessions scheduled for today, do we?" He lowered his voice and added; "At least at the office". He had that devilish grin plastered across his face, the grin that attracted me to him in the 1st place. He was standing in my doorway and rubbing his crotch! I couldn't tear my eyes away from it.

I finally gave in and flirted back. "No, nothing scheduled right now, but if something should rise up, we may have to get together and pound out a solution to all parties' mutual satisfaction."

I was barely able to keep a straight face when I said that. Rick stood there with his mouth open. I pointed at the door and mouthed the word GO. He finally found his feet and willed them to leave my office. The next 45 minutes dragged by, but I got out of the office just around 5. Because it was Friday afternoon at 5 o'clock, traffic was thicker than usual. What should have been a 20 minute drive turned into a 45 minute crawl.

I saw his convertible as soon as I pulled in. How can you miss a car parked catty-cornered across 2 parking spaces. He must have been watching because as I entered, he backed up and pulled into a single space. As I was parking, he popped open his trunk. I did the same once I shut off the engine. By the time I got out, he was already putting my bags in his trunk. I met him at the trunk and he pulled me into his arms, kissing me deeply.

"A bit eager to get started, are we?" I asked while I pushed him back.

"You know I am. After your comments in your office, I don't know if I can wait to get to my place."

"Well, Stud, you're going to have to wait. You promised me dinner and dancing and I haven't been dancing in years, so I'm not going to let you wiggle out of it. Now let's get on the road."

The drive to Daytona from there is about 25 minutes. It was uneventful, unless you count his hand under my skirt and my hand on his very hard cock.

Since we were both distracted, the drive didn't seem so long. We got my bags into his bedroom and he stripped down, laying on the bed naked. I unpacked my clothes for the night, putting them on hangers to straighten out.

"Where are we going for dinner and do we have reservations?"

"It's an Italian place called Bella Vita, I love it there. We have a 7:30 table."

Grabbing my clothes, I headed for the bathroom. "We don't have much time then. I'm changing in the bathroom so you can be surprised. Undressing me with your eyes will have to do for now."

I took my whole ensemble with me including my make-up case. I took my time, getting everything just right. When I came out, a very dejected Rick was waiting for me. His sad puppy-dog eyes lit up when he saw me. I'm my own worst critic, but even I thought I looked hot. I walked to the middle of his living room and twirled around, letting my skirt flare out. He got a nice view of my red panties. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse enough to show him my bra. He came closer and reached for my tits. I backed up, buttoning my blouse as I did.

"Whoa Tiger, we have plenty of time for that later, and I'm expecting a lot of that, but right now, we have reservations. I'm hungry and you need to eat to keep up your strength for later."

He finally acquiesced and we left for the restaurant. It was every bit as good as Rick said. To make sure Rick was still on fire, my stockinged foot was on his thigh and crotch through most of dinner. I can be such a tease at times. I didn't realize it then, but that would be a problem later.

Rick told me he had a standing Friday night get together with some friends at a country bar called "Cowboys". He asked if I liked country music. I told him I was born & bred country. I didn't wear shoes till I started going to school. Dave had to help me learn how to use proper grammar. I'm as Southern as grits and collard greens.

Rick paid the check and we walked arm in arm out to his car. I loved the fact that I didn't have to worry about anyone I know seeing us acting like this. Not many people drive from Orlando to Daytona Beach just to go out on a Friday night. If we go to the beach tomorrow, that might be a problem, but tonight, I was Rick's girl and I was going to let everyone know it. We sat and kissed a bit before he started the car & we headed to the bar. Once we were parked there, we made out a bit more. We both were getting a bit heated so I broke the mood by telling him I wanted to go in.

After Rick paid the cover charge, I got a wicked thought and asked the bouncer if he would take a picture of me with my phone. I posed in front of the big display with the shirts they sell there. Then I had him take a pic of me & Rick kissing. As we were walking away, he jokingly said, "What are you going to do, send that to an old boyfriend?" I gave him a big smile and said, "Nope, my husband," and we walked away leaving him wondering.

It wasn't overly crowded since it was not quite 9:00 yet, so we found the table with his friends. The introductions were made all around. I hoped I could remember their names. They were all in their 40's and attractive enough in their own ways. Tony was the flirt, Sam was the tall athletic one, Frank a bit of a belly and was the only one married and Jon was a Latino, who thought he was God's gift to women. I noticed Frank kept staring at my hands. I realized, as the only married guy there, he was looking at my wedding ring. I whispered to Rick what was happening. I told him to explain to them what our situation was, I didn't want them to think I was a cheating slut. As we were talking, the band was setting up. Rick ordered the 1st round of drinks and I excused myself to the ladies room. I checked my make-up and took advantage of being alone to send Dave the pics we just took. I also wanted to give Rick time to talk to his friends.

I got back to the table as the waitress was serving the drinks. Rick knew I liked Margaritas, so I had one setting at my chair. Rick offered a toast to "old friends and the most beautiful woman in the house". I whispered in his ear that he didn't have to butter me up, I was a sure thing to go home with him. He smiled and leaned back in his chair, saying loud enough for all to hear "I'm not trying to butter you up, I'm just stating a fact. What about you guys? Do you think she's beautiful?"

There was agreement all around the table. I even heard some old lines I hadn't heard since college, like, "She can put her shoes under my bed anytime" "I wouldn't kick her out of bed" "She can eat crackers in my bed anytime."

I was laughing at all of them, then I grabbed Rick's hand and told him I wanted to dance. They changed to a slow song just as we got on the dance floor. I melted into his arms with my head against his chest and swayed to music and the beating of his heart. I felt his hand sliding up & down my back and across my ass. His other hand slid up and undid the top button of my blouse, followed by a gentle kiss. I could feel his cock hard as iron against my pelvis. I was grinding against him as he was doing the same to me. We had a nice kiss at the end of the song and went back to the table.

Jon was on the floor dancing but the other guys were just sitting there chatting. "Why are you guys just sitting around," I asked, "Why aren't you zeroing in on some young thing. There are lots of girls here for you to pick from."

Tony stood up and bowed, holding out his hand, "I was just waiting for the hottest woman here to come off the floor. Rick, with your permission, I would like to dance with Heather, if she wants to, of course."

Rick looked at me. I smiled and nodded a yes. I took Tony's hand & he led me to the middle of the floor, I would find out soon why. It wasn't a real slow song, but not fast either, but he grabbed me held me tight to him, not dancing as much as pushing his cock against me. I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I told him to let go, but all he did was hiss something about being a slut.

I relaxed and as soon as he thought I had given in, I gave him a knee as hard as I could. I left him in the fetal position on the floor with at least 100 people watching, some were laughing and pointing.

I went straight to Rick and told him I wanted to leave. Of course, he wanted to know what happened. I was so mad, I told him. He didn't say a word, just went out on the floor and found Tony still curled up. He just grabbed him by the back of his collar and dragged him back to the table. He wasn't gentle when he picked him up and slammed him back in his seat.

I saw the bouncer coming our way.

"Rick, you know we don't allow fighting in here. I'm sorry but you guys have to leave."

"Jake, this wasn't a fight, it was a misunderstanding. Heather & I are leaving anyway. They should be allowed to stay though. I'll talk to you guys later. Tony, you're a piece of shit. I would never do something like that to your date. We've known each other since we were kids, but I'm telling you now, you ever treat her like that again you'll think that what she gave you was a love kiss. You better start thinking of a way to make up for this to both of us, especially Heather. Till then, you're dead to me! Let's go Honey, I'm through here."

We sat in silence on the way to Rick's condo. I tried a couple of times to tell him I was sorry, but he just put his hand up to stop me. I could tell he was mad, I just wasn't sure at who. I found out when he parked in his spot at the condo. He held me, kissing me all over my face, not in passion but with concern for my well being. I think maybe in his mind, he hadn't protected me as much as he should have. I had to let him know I was ok. I pulled him up and kissed him deeply. He held me tight.

I had to get his head back in the game, so to speak. I broke the kiss and looked him the eye. I told him everything was fine and I thanked him for sticking up for me, even though he might have lost a dear friend. I had one last salvo left, so I fired a shot across the bow.

"Rick, I need you to do something for me. I'll understand if you don't want to, but at least think about it."

"You know I'd do just about anything for you, just ask."

"Would you take me up to your condo and fuck my brains out? We have all night and tomorrow morning and I don't want to play Scrabble all night." To emphasize my point, I grabbed his cock, which wasn't even hard. Now I know he was upset. That didn't hold true for long as my words reached his brain.

He kissed me hard and unlocked the doors. He came around and opened my door and arm in arm, we went upstairs.

As soon as we were inside, we were at each other's clothes. I had to slow him down. I thought about the new outfit I bought to wear when we got back here, but it didn't seem prudent to break the mood after what we had been through. So, I told Rick I wanted a pic after every piece came off. Rick took off my blouse and took a pic with my phone. He took another when my skirt was on the floor. When he took off my bra, he took the pic with his hand holding it, still showing my tits. The last pic was taken in the mirror, showing him kissing my pussy while I was holding my panties.

Now it was time for me to undress my lover. Strange, I never think about that part anymore, Dave always does that for us. Still, I remember how it's done and how to keep the guy on edge. I kissed his chest as I unbuttoned his shirt, he kicked off his shoes. I knelt down and pulled off his socks and just as I touched his belt to loosen it, I saw a flash. Rick wanted Dave to see me undress him. I unbuckled his belt and flipped the button loose. When I got the zipper open, I leaned in and bit it with my teeth. I looked up and saw another flash. With the zip down, I grabbed both his pants & underwear and pulled them to his ankles. As I was pulling them off his feet, I saw another flash. I straightened up and found myself in the age old position of kneeling in front of a naked man with a hard cock, aiming right at my face. What's a girl to do? Nature takes over and I grab that stick and lean inward. There's another flash. My mouth opens for the cock that brings me such joy. A tap on my head makes me look up, and another flash. Several licks and lots of sucking got several more flashes.

We finally moved to the bed. Rick was doing a fine job eating my pussy, making it difficult for me to send the pics to Dave. He brought me to 3 nice orgasms, but now it was time for the grand finale. I pulled him up and he gravitated to my tits, licking and sucking like a wild man. I hoped he kept up his exuberance when that cock got to my pussy.

I didn't have long to wait. Rick climbed a bit higher, kissing my neck and shoulder. His cock was now at my special place, waiting to be invited in. I could feel the head nudging me. With one hand I reached down and lined it up to rub my very wet labia. With my other, I pulled his ass in, so he would rub his cock up & down a bit. Oh how I love that. We were both getting eager, so he took control. He reached down & fed that fuck stick into my ever ready hot love hole. How can I describe the bliss and the feeling of fullness from a hard cock in a moment of passion? He did take me like a wild man, much more forceful than all the other times we had had sex. It was by far, the best sex we had ever had.

I dozed off, but was stirred by my phone beeping. It was a text from Dave saying he loved me, he was going to bed and he'd see me around 10 AM. I noticed all the pics Rick had taken had been sent to Dave. There was a new one I didn't know he took. He must have taken it while I was passed out. It was a pic of my pussy leaking his sperm, a lot of it. It was titled, "1st load you missed".

We spooned up and went to sleep. A couple hours later, I felt a hard cock pressing against my ass, not trying to enter, just lying flat, and slightly rubbing. I'm not sure if he was awake or not, but I was ready for more. I spread my legs a bit and reached back to direct that wonderful cock to my waiting pussy. He still hadn't made any sound or movement to tell me he was awake. I was doing all the work, pumping that cock into me. It was like a role reversal of those videos of drunk girls getting fucked while they are passed out. Let there be no doubt, I was taking advantage of him being asleep. Somehow, I don't think he'll mind. I was really fucking him hard now, slamming my ass up against him. Did he wake up or was it just a natural reaction brought about by millions of years of evolution. I don't know, but he started humping back, and his arm came around and cupped my breast, tweaking my nipple. I was too far gone to care. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it harder. His hand dropped down to my pussy and started rubbing my clit. Ok, now he's awake, I'm sure. The pressure on my clit did it for me. I jerked and writhed against his cock, only to be rewarded with a shower of hot cum flooding my cunt again. Ladies, you know the feeling. It only enhances all the nerve endings in your body.

It took a few minutes for both of us to gather our senses. Once we did, Rick took my phone & saved for posterity the image of my leaking pussy and his messy cock. I took the phone and titled the pussy pic "2nd load you missed" and his cock pic "No limp dick here".

We kissed a bit and fell back to sleep.

I woke up because the sun was shining through the window. I looked at the clock & saw it was after 9. I knew Dave was supposed to be here around 10 and he is very punctual. I looked over at my lover. He was laying on his back, naked. I wasn't dressed much more. All I had on were my stockings from last night and they were sagging at my knees. I pulled them back up and decided to do something I hadn't done in many years. I carefully slid down and started sucking Rick's semi-hard cock. I wanted the 1st sensation he felt that morning to be my mouth on his cock. I know every man dreams of this and I used to do this for Dave on special occasions. Even though he was still asleep, his cock responded. As it grew, he started to come around. He was involuntarily moving his hips while still not quite awake. When I felt his hand on my head, I knew he was awake. I looked at him and smiled.

"You have another load left in you?

I didn't wait for an answer. I swung my leg over and impaled myself on his cock in one fluent movement. I was rocking and sliding without waiting for him. He finally got with the program and grabbed my hips, pumping up on my down thrust. It was a quickie, there's no doubt, but I needed it. Rick didn't let me down either. He came through like a trooper.

I rolled off his gorgeous cock and laid back down. Just as Rick was about to lay down with me, there was a knock at the door.

I looked at the clock, it was straight up 10.