Cuckold Chronicles: Rick Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As firmly as I could, I kept my hands on their wrist. "You two seem to have decided that I'm going to fuck you both when we get back. Maybe you guys are used to picking up sluts who gladly lay back and spread their legs for you. Sam, I don't know you well enough yet and Rick, you know better. I may be a Nympho, but I'm not a slut. When we get back, we'll go upstairs and have drinks out on the balcony, we'll talk and Sam can decide how he feels about Fifi. I'm through talking. Rick you better explain things to Sam about Dave. There's a very thin line that mustn't be crossed again."

I clammed up and Rick went on telling Sam the problem with last night and this morning.

As we got in the elevator, I asked Sam if a man had ever sucked his cock.

"Hell no, I'm not gay. That's never going to happen."

Rick interjected, "So if you have a guy suck your cock, it means your gay? Well you might as well get off at the next floor. If you want Heather to hook up with you, well that's a big part of it. Dave's main job is getting the guy hard for Heather, making sure he stays hard and licking both of them clean when they take a break. Believe me; Heather gets excited watching that, very excited. Do you think I'm gay?"

"Of course not. I've known you for 15 years, I'm sure I would know if you were."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. I'm not gay as I'm sure Heather could verify and she can also verify Dave isn't gay either. He doesn't go out looking for cocks to suck, but he knows how much it turns her on. I've asked him, he doesn't mind it; it doesn't bother him at all. The taste of cum doesn't bother him either, especially when it's mixed with Heather's juices. It was a little strange for me too, the 1st time I ordered him to get me hard. It wasn't even needed, but it's part of the humiliation he wants. One last thing before we go in, you have to remember, Dave can end all the fun and games at any time, like I found out this morning, just like Heather or me."

As Rick was unlocking the door, I turned to Sam. "Remember, we are going to talk, no promises about anything else happening. As my dear Dave likes to say, your interview started when I said "Hello". This is the time if we find out if you can handle what we like to do in a sexual situation. If it's not, I hope we can still be friends, if it is, then it only gets better."

I was putting the sweeper away when I heard keys in the door. I stood in the kitchen, like a new recruit waiting for inspection. They were back a lot sooner than I expected. I had cleaned the kitchen & ran the sweeper over all the carpet. I never intended to do the dusting, so I felt good about what I got done.

Rick opened the door and ushered Heather in. I was surprised when another man followed Rick in. Heather took the stranger's hand & came to me. Rick walked around looking at what I done.

"Honey, this is Sam. He's applying for a position. We're going to be discussing it for a while. Sam, this is my husband, Dave. I'm sure you noticed how he is dressed, not to worry, his panties have his "nom de plume" on them if you forget. {French for "Name of the Day} Rick & I call him Fifi when he's dressed like this, so take your pick."

I was confused. Yes, I still owned my company but I haven't done the hiring in several years. "Heather what position? You know Frank does all that now. I only get involved when I'm needed now."

Heather burst out laughing. "God, how I love you. The position will be between my legs and on our bed, Silly, and I'm pretty sure you'll be needed."

"Fifi, we're going to have drinks on the balcony. I'll have a glass of red wine. Get Sam & Rick whatever they want as well. After you serve the drinks, you should take your usual place, you need to hear this discussion."

I brought the drinks and sat down at Heather's feet. There were 2 chairs and a couch out there. Of course, all three were on the couch. Sam had his arm around Heather's shoulder and Rick was rubbing her thighs. I sat on the floor and waited till I was needed or included in the conversation. They talked awhile about my role, what Heather can do what he can do and the public image that must be maintained.

Heather nudged me with her foot. "What do you think Fifi, does he pass muster with you? Now is the time to address any problems you can foresee. That is your forte isn't it? Recognizing a problem before it developes?"

I gathered my thoughts and answered honestly. "He seems like a nice guy. I'm sure he would treat you with respect. The only thing I've noticed is he hasn't shown any signs of dominance toward me. Have you explained what my duties are? Does he know what I'm expected to do?"

Sam answered for her, "Yes she has. You need to get your Cuckold ass up and get me another beer, as a matter of fact, get all of us another drink. Once your back in your proper place, we'll talk about your duties."

All 3 of them were laughing as I got up and went to the kitchen. As I was coming back out with the drinks, I heard Rick asking Sam about his problem with the panty boy bitch sucking his cock.

"I guess I could do it if I was holding and kissing a hot wife like Heather while he did it. I'm not going to do it if it's just me & him though."

Heather got a devious smile on her face. "Remember, I told you we won't be going to bed today, but this is the last part of your "audition". Order my Cuckold to suck you off. I'll be sitting right beside you. You do that and I'll throw in some incentive for you. You ready to open your mind a bit more? Before you jump to the wrong conclusions, bear this in mind. A lot of guys answer our ad. They say anything I want to hear to get in my panties. Well, not any more. Prove that you can dominate him AND have no problem with my panty boy sucking your cock, and you're in and I mean more than our inner circle. So what do you say?"

"I say we should go inside & see if Fifi is an obedient servant. I've never done this before so you'll have to tell me how you like to see it. You did say it really turns you on to watch this, right?"

Rick jumped in this time. "You have no idea how much she likes it. Now there is no script to this per se, Just order him around. Call him names. Make him do what you think Heather wants to see. That is what he gets out of this. He has to be happy as well. Heather will guide you like she did with me the first time."

Sam looked at the 2 of them, then looked over at me. He looked back at Heather and whispered, "This is only because I think you are worth it. Cuckold! Get your panty ass over here. Take off my pants so your wife can see a real man's cock. On your knees Bitch, you don't stand up next to me. Now take off my underwear. Put the tip of your nose against the head of my cock and keep it there. It better not move till I tell you to."

He turned to Heather as she was turning to Rick. "Rick honey, take off my sarong. I need to interact a bit with Sam, but don't worry, you & I are going to have some fun before we leave."

She turned back to Sam, now only wearing her bikini and her sandals. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She whispered something in his ear and his hands moved up her back to the clasp on her top. As her top fell away, they sat down and Heather told me to get to work.

I went to work, licking and kissing his cock. Sam was busy kissing and caressing her tits, kissing and licking them whenever he could. I could hear Heather whispering to him from time to time.

I had just started bobbing my head up and down on the hard shaft when Heather grabbed my hair and pulled it back. Sam took his wet cock and slapped it across my cheek, then across the other. Heather let loose of my hair and grasped his cock, rubbing it all over my face. I looked up to see them kissing as she tapped his cock on my nose. She pointed the head at my mouth and started stroking his cock. "Come on Baby, paint his face with your cum, shoot it all over, let's smear it all around. Make sure he remembers you."

Sam put his hand over Heather's and slid it down to hold his balls. He took over the stroking, sliding the head against my lips and cheeks. His breath was getting more rapid as he pumped. I noticed Heather's was too, and I saw Rick's hand inside her bikini bottoms, making small circles. Just as she kissed him again, Sam moaned, shoving his cock against my lips. The 1st blast went from my lips and across my cheek to my ear. I heard Heather moan as the 2nd shot plastered my eye. With my other eye, I saw Rick's hand was now sawing in and out of her very wet pussy. A 3rd rope covered my nose. The 4th & 5th strands lacked the punch of the earlier ones and were more like drawing on my forehead and right cheek. Heather had a tight grip on Rick's wrist as she pulled it away from her sensitive love spot. She pushed my face forward so I could lick off the drop of cum hanging from his still hard cock. As she fed me Rick's fingers, still slick with juices, she kissed Sam again. When she leaned over and licked Sam's cock, I knew he was now part of her stable of hard cocks.

Holding his cock in one hand, she grabbed my hair with the other. Rick was holding her tits and kissing her neck while she rubbed Sam's cock all around my face, feeding it to me from time to time to clean it off. Once she was happy with her work, she did one of my favorite things. She placed her foot on my shoulder and pushed me back, indicating I wasn't needed anymore. I always overplay the shove, it's more of a nudge than a shove, to give a show to her lover.

The three of them laid back on the couch, with their asses on the edge and against the back in a very uncomfortable position. Was it instinct, millions of years of evolution or just plain horniness, I don't know, but Heather's hands reached out to the cock on each side as 2 heads converged on her tits.

Heather finally pulled the 2 hungry mouths away. She looked at me and then at Sam's clothes on the floor. As I crawled over to gather them up, she said to him, "Sam, you've been great. I would love to get with you again, if you still feel the same way about me. What just happened with you & my cuckold, won't happen very often or maybe never again. I had to make sure you knew what was going to occur. As long as he is there, he will be sucking your cock. I hope I didn't lead you on, thinking more will be done today. I really liked having both of you tempting me today. I'm not averse to a 3some with you guys, just not today. There's still 6 weeks of summer left, so I'm sure we'll be back over here on a weekend."

Motioning to me, I slide his underwear up his legs, stopping just long enough for Heather, and then me, to kiss it. He stood up as I put on his shorts. Heather and Rick stood as well.

"Heather, I would love to be with you again. I have to say, this is the most unique test I've ever had to take, but I could get used to it. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck you right, because I do. I also understand why you don't want that. All I ask is one more kiss and a way to contact you next week and I'll let you two have your fun before you have to leave."

Heather & Rick were laughing quietly while Heather went to her purse and got one of our personal business cards. Sounds like an oxymoron doesn't it? Both our "business" cards do not give our cell phone # or our personal e-mail addresses. Card in hand, all 3 of them walked to the door. I stayed where I was, I wasn't asked to join them.

I could hear low talking at the door, followed by silence. I think I heard Rick say something to Heather about taking it easy or Sam would have to use Fifi again. A minute later I heard the door open and close. Another minute went by before I heard Rick yell, "Fifi, get your Cuckold ass in here."

Heather was already naked by the time I got to his room. His shirt was already gone so he was standing there in only his shorts. "You look like a real slut with all the cum drying on your face. Right now I need our Cuckold bitch to undress me. It would seem your wife needs a hard cock to fuck her brains out. Since we all know there is only one person here that can do that, I guess I'm the lucky winner. Does that bother you Baby, when I said I want to fuck your brains out?"

"Only if you say it and don't do it Stud. Hurry up, I want that cock."

"You heard the lady Cuckold, hurry up. As you can see, I don't need you to prep me. Sit in your chair and wait till we call you. This first round isn't going to last too long, thanks to your performance earlier."

I walked to the corner and took my seat. By the time I turned around, Rick & Heather were already in a leg and lip lock. I'm not sure which junction was more erotic; the dry humping on their thighs or the passion in the kiss with their heads moving side to side. All I could hear was faint talking between their panting.

Rick suddenly broke all contact and positioned himself on top of her spread legs. She reached down and lined him up. I had never heard Heather's voice sound like it did when she grunted through her clenched teeth, "Do it, do it hard. Give it to me. Make me cum on your AAAAHHHGGGGGGGGGGOOOOODDDDDD."

Her words were interrupted by his cock slamming into her hot pussy. He didn't slow down, he was pumping her as hard as he could. She wrapped her ankles around his ass, trying to hold him in. Even that didn't stop his on-slaught. Now her whole body was moving up & down the bed, I had never seen him take her so brutally. I was concerned till I heard her encouraging him to fuck her harder. She was cumming continually now, one lead to another. It didn't last more than 5 minutes, but it was the most energetic coupling I had ever seen.

Rick finally hit his point of no return. He pumped even faster and yelled, "YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! Take it slut, take it alllllllllllllll!"

They laid there side by side, trying to catch their breath. Rick motioned me over to clean him. I was gently licking his rapidly softening cock, when he turned toward my wife. "I'm sorry I called you a slut, I was so worked up, it just slipped out."

"Don't worry about it. As horny as I was when you got in bed, I was acting and feeling like a slut. If getting fucked like that makes me a slut, then maybe it isn't so bad to be a slut, but just for you. In the meantime you're hogging the Bitch and I need to be cleaned too. You can suck some of this sweat off my tits while Fifi cleans my messy married cunt."

Once her cleaning was done, I was sent out get them another drink. They were sitting up in the bed, so I handed them glasses. With a wave of her hand, Heather dismissed me, letting me know they wanted "alone" time.

I gave them about 15 minutes before heading in to tell Heather we should be heading home. I was about ½ way there when I heard Rick call for Fifi.

I walked into the bedroom to find Heather sucking his cock and his fingers sliding in & out of her hot lovebox.

Rick saw me and tapped Heather on the shoulder. "Heather, I don't know when we'll get together again, but I'd like today to go out with a bang, no pun intended. There is one position we haven't done. I know you don't care for it, but I think I might have a way to make this time something to remember."

"After what you have given me the last 36 hours, how can I refuse you, unless you want my ass, or Fifi's."

"Well, you do have a delectable ass and I'd love to have it, but no, it's not that."

"Then anything else is up for grabs. What would you like to do."

Rick got out of bed and offered his hand to Heather so she could get up. He picked up a pillow and laid it at the foot of the bed. He snapped his fingers and pointed at the bed, indicating where he wanted me. This was new, I was never allowed to be part of the action. I laid on the bed with my head on the pillow. Rick took Heather's hand and brought her around to stand sideways next to my head. He took the other side and they started kissing. He laid his cock across my mouth while they kissed. I was licking and kissing it as it got harder, then he guided it into my mouth. He pulled his hard wet cock out of my pie hole and rubbed it a bit on my nose. He stood behind Heather and whispered in her ear.

"Climb aboard the Cuckold Express, my dear, I promise you, it will be an exciting ride."

Heather climbed over me, planting her very red, swollen and thoroughly used pussy on my mouth.

"I know there isn't much to play with down there, maybe Sam & I can try this someday with you. I'd be willing to take the bottom, Sam would never do that."

I started licking gently, it looked like it might be sore. As I tried to stick my tongue in, Rick's cock came pushing in. All I could do was lick her outer lips and his shaft as it sawed in and out. I felt Heather's fingers stroking my little nub as Rick fucked her harder. A few times his cock slipped out, but I helped put it back where it belonged. This wasn't a slam-bam-thank ya-ma'am, he took his time. Heather shifted her hips so I could nibble on that essence of her womanhood. A few times I felt Heather kiss and mouth my little nub through my panties, wishing there was something there to play with. The build-up was long, a good 15 minutes, but the ending was hard and fast. Heather was pushing back as hard as Rick was pushing forward. I'm pretty sure, they came at the same time, both froze in mid-colitis, Rick shoving to and Heather pushing fro.

Heather's knees gave out first. She collapsed on top of me. Rick's cock slipped out because of her movement. Her pussy was on my chin and his slimy cock was laying across my nose. I tilted my head forward to catch the cum already oozing out. Rick didn't wait. He was wiping his cock on my forehead and in my hair. I grabbed Heather's hips and pulled her against my mouth. I was licking and sucking all that cum for all I was worth. I was still licking when Heather jerked away from me.

"No more, no more, from either of you. I'm played out. Rick? Would you find my bikini & sarong? Fifi, when you can get up, go wash your face & get dressed in what you wore here, sans the panties, you can go commando on the way home. Make sure you have all our clothes including our shoes.

By the time I found her clothes and had everything in the bags, she was dressed and sitting on the couch kissing Rick. I took the bags down to the car & came back up to get her. I walked in just as she was saying, "I told you no, but ask him if he will."

Rick looked at me and said, "Your wife always gets me so hard. I need a cuckold bitch to suck me off before she leaves."

"I'm sorry? Have we met? I'm Dave, Heather's husband. There isn't anyone here wearing panties with that name. I'm here to pick her up from a business meeting. Heather? Whenever you're ready, I'll be at the door."

12