Cuckold Chronicles: Todd

Story Info
Wife takes charge of submissive husband.
5.7k words
4.35
148.9k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord, how I hate Monday mornings! A wise man once said," Monday morning is a shitty way to spend one seventh of your life". I believe it. Of course I feel that way about the other 4 days of the work week as well. It's not like I have to get dressed and go to work, mind you. It's just that after getting to sleep in for 2 days, I don't want to leave that warm bed. You see, I'm retired and I putter around the house all day while my wife is at work. I get up at 5 A.M. to fix her breakfast and get her a cup of coffee. It's the least I can do for my Mistress. Did I forget to mention that? I guess I did. Well, let me give you a brief recap and then we can get to the good stuff. That is why you are reading this, isn't it? For some hot sex by a married woman, without her husband? Be patient, it's coming.

I am 10 years older than my wife. Due to medical problems, I can't give her what she needs and wants in the bedroom. One night a few years ago, we were in bed and I had just brought her off with my mouth. She rolled over and grabbed my cock. I could see the disappointment on her face because it was still soft. She decided to take her panties and rub them on my cock.

She noticed it was affecting me, my cock started growing. " You like the feel of silk panties on your limp dick, don't you?" she whispered in my ear.

She began rubbing them on my balls, my thighs, my belly and up to my chest. I was squirming, trying to get more contact, when she pulled them away. I moaned and tried to get up against them and she smiled. She noticed my cock was limp again She brought the panties up against my balls and my tool started twitching, With an evil grin, she moved down to the foot of the bed and slipped the panties over my feet.

Pulling them up my legs, she said," I think this is what you want, isn't it, Limp Dick"?" I just nodded and groaned. " Wait here, and don't move or touch yourself," she said as she got out of bed. She went to the closet and returned with a lacy nightie I had bought her several years ago. I hadn't paid attention when I bought it, and it was several sizes too big for her. She slipped it over my head and ran her hands all over my chest and belly.

That was the beginning of my wife becoming my Mistress. When she got home from work everyday, she would first go into the bedroom to change into something for relaxing around the house. She would pull out something for me to wear as well. Soon, she was ordering me around and having me do all the chores that she usually did. I was very happy because I got to wear soft silky panties and stockings, plus I was able to serve my wife/Mistress.

Things went on like this for a while, but then as the doctor had warned, , the meds I was taking finally made me impotent, completely. My cock was only good for peeing. Even worse, it shrank from a respectable 8 1/2 " to about 4". I tried to satisfy my wife the best I could, but she was becoming more and more upset with me. We had more and more arguments. One night when she was really frustrated, she blurted out that she needs a cock, a hard cock, a real man to fuck her, but good. That was on Thursday night. She didn't speak to me all weekend. And she didn't lay anything out for me either.

That brings us to this particular Monday morning. I woke her with her breakfast and coffee. She asked me what plans I had for the day.

" Nothing special," I said, "just a few little things around the house I've been meaning to do, do you need me to do something for you?"

She just smiled and ate her morning meal. After about 3o minutes, she called me back into the bedroom. When I walked in, I saw a pair of panties laying on my side of the bed. This is where she always laid my things, so I knew she wanted me to put them on. She was looking in the mirror, finishing her make-up, our eyes met and she just smiled and nodded. I stripped and put on the panties. Turning back toward me, she came over and lightly ran her fingers over my cock. " You're such a good sissy bitch, aren't you?" she said. I could only nod. This was the first time she ever had me wear something when she wasn't going to be there.

" I have a job for you to do today. Go on the computer and find me a real man, a man with a hard cock and knows how to use it. You know what attracts me to a man, so make sure he isn't ugly or fat. I want an assertive man who is secure in his manhood. No hang-ups. He can be demanding, but only to you, not me. Do you think you can do that? Can you find your Mistress someone to pleasure her?"

My head was spinning, swirling with questions. I knew there was no time for questions now, so I just said yes.

" Someone local, but not someone we know," she continued. "You are to talk to him, check him out. Explain the situation, let him know what you are and why you are doing this. Meet him in person and get his stats first hand, and I mean ALL his stats, you got that?" All I could do is stare at the floor and nod. " I can't hear you Bitch," she yelled while pulling my head up to look at her.

" Yes Mistress," was all I could manage to say.

With that, she put a finger under my chin, smiled and said, " Good bitch," and with a peck on the cheek she was out the door.

I went to the computer and started looking for adult websites. I knew there were such things, but I had never even tried to find one before. A quick Google later and I had a list of 48,000 different sites to check out. I picked one that looked promising. After taking the tour, I figured I'd give it a try. I realized that we would need a new screen name to journey into this new phase of our lives. I took care of that and went back to signing up for the dating site. Between the registration and filling out the profiles, {both on the site and on Messenger} I had been going at it for 3 hours. I filled out everything as if my wife had done all this. I figured she would be doing most of the writing to whoever answered our ad. I made it known, that she had a sissy bitch husband and he would make contact first to check the guys out. I placed the ad under the heading of "couple seeking single man". After that, I added a picture of her I had taken last summer. She was showing off her new bikini. I put a block across her eyes so she wouldn't be recognized. I hit enter and started checking out the guys that were looking for a couple. Have you ever noticed that every guy that has an ad on the net is" tall, handsome, hung, rich, cum in bucketfuls and of course," go all night long".

I saw a few that I thought fit the bill, so I fired off a few e-mails. Now all I could was wait. It didn't take long for the sharks to start circling. By noon, I had 25 responses to the ad. I didn't even bother answering the ones with blank profiles. A lot of guys didn't understand the concept of "single", some didn't meet the age range and some were just down right rude and vulgar. They all went straight to the delete file. I was left with 4 possible. One was still on-line, so I sent him an IM. He IM'd me right back. We chatted for a while and he told me all about himself. He had a cam, so I got to see him and thought my wife would approve. He asked me about us and I told him the truth. I told him my Mistress would be on later and he should look for her and talk to her directly. He said that was fine and signed off. I took a break and waited for my wife to come home.

To make a long story short, they chatted on Messenger for about an hour that night. I was in the kitchen finishing up the dishes when she came in. I was still wearing just the panties as she had not laid anything else out for me. She gave me a sharp swat on my panty clad ass and said, " Listen up slut. Tomorrow morning at 11:00 you're going to meet Todd in the Sonny's parking lot. He will be parked in the back corner. He drives a black Chevy pick up. Take the digital camera and a measuring tape with you. I want pictures of him. He will tell you what to measure and what shots I want." Then she just walked away, not waiting for a response from me.

The next morning was just like the last one. After waking her up, I was called in to put on some panties. She didn't say a word until she was leaving. " Have fun, panty boy, and do everything he tells you to. I'll be talking to Todd after you finish, so you better not embarrass me."

" Yes Mistress," was all I could get out as she kissed my cheek and walked out.

I got to the parking lot and saw the truck, so I parked next to it. He got out and walked over to my van. " I'm Todd," he said.

" Hi, I'm Dave," I replied.

" That's strange," he answered, " I was told your name is bitch, slut or limp dick." I know I was turning red. " I've also heard you called panty boy," he continued. " I'll bet your wearing panties now, aren't you? Maybe red ones with black lace? Open your pants, I'm suppose to make sure you still have them on." I was glowing red as I undid my pants and showed this stranger my panties. " OK, zip up and get out. Take a picture of me standing beside your van." I did as I was told, taking shots from front and back as he instructed. " Now let's get in the van so you can do your measuring and take the rest of your pictures." He told me his height and weight, so I wrote them on the pad I had brought with me. He kicked off his sandals and sat down. " Get over here and take off my shorts," he said with a smile. I crawled over and unfastened his shorts and pulled them down and off his feet. He hadn't bothered with underwear, so I was now looking at his impressive package. " Take a picture." was all he said. I did, and then I was told to take his measurements. The numbers put me to shame terribly. His ball sack was 3 ½ inches across and hung down about 4". I estimated his balls to be the size of walnuts. His cock was cut and 5' while flaccid. That was bigger than me when I was hard.

" Now," Todd says, " just a few more and we're done. We need a measure of my cock when it's hard." I stayed kneeling, expecting him to stroke it to hardness. " What are you waiting for?" he says. " Get it hard. Not with your hand, you limp dick sissy. Only horny high school kids settle for hand jobs." He grabbed my hair and pushed me forward toward his growing member. I just gave up and took it in my mouth, trying to get this over with as soon as possible. I felt it growing bigger as he was pushing my head down farther. He must have felt he was as hard as he would get, because he pulled my mouth away. He tossed me the tape and gestured to his cock. I ran the tape from the base to the tip, measuring almost 9" long and 3" in diameter. I saw the flash from the camera and looked up. He was smiling at me. " Now put your face down there so I can get you, the tape and my cock in one shot. Great," he says, "now just one more measurement. We need to know how much you can get into your mouth without gagging." I could hear him laughing as I went down taking his cock and the tape into my mouth. He took a few more shots, then pulled the tape away." 6 ½ inches, not bad for a novice cock sucker, but with practice, I'm sure you'll get better."

I thought we were finished and started to get up. " And where do you think you're going? You aren't going to leave me like this are you? You're too good a cock sucker to leave a hard cock unfinished. Finish me off bitch, and don't lose a drop. I want you to keep all my cum in your mouth until I allow you to swallow." Submitting to my fate, I went back down on him. He starting moving more and more, then I felt his cock get even harder, if that could be possible. He grabbed my hair and held me in place as my mouth was filled with his creamy hot man juice. I held it in my mouth as my cheeks were bulging out. Finally he relaxed and slid his rod out. With camera in hand, he said," Open wide slut. Let's show your Mistress what a cum slut looks like." I opened my mouth and showed him the load he had just deposited. He took a few more shots, then told me to swallow. Then I had to show my empty mouth for one last pic. He said I was finished as soon as I licked his cock clean and redressed him. When he was presentable, he got up and went to his truck. I grabbed my pad and wrote down all the measurements, then went home to wait for my Mistress.

I was so nervous waiting for my wife to get home. I was only wearing the panties when I heard her walk in. I went to meet her and saw she was smiling. She never smiled when she got home, she was always tired and worn out. She handed me her purse and leaned in like she was going to kiss me. Instead she just smelled my mouth and told me to fix her a drink and to bring the pad with Todd's measurements. She walked into the bedroom to change and I went to the bar. I got her drink and the pad and took it to the bedroom. She was laying on the bed, propped up, wearing only a smile. I noticed a white baby doll outfit laying on the bed, so I handed her the items and when to the other side of the bed. As I was changing, she said, " Todd was right, you have cock breath. What did you think of Todd? He enjoyed his time with you. We had quite a conversation on my way home. I've been hot all day thinking about what you were doing. Get over here and use that gifted tongue of your's. Oh, my, a 9' cock, eh. Nice, and big balls too. Ah, yes, that's it, easy, go slow, there's no reason to rush, ummmmmm, that's nice, yes. He said you didn't even put up a struggle when he told you to suck his cock. Is that right? He says you weren't too bad , need to use your tongue more. Ohh, ummmm, yes, right there. Yeah, cock breath, suck me like you sucked him. Ahh, close, so close." She grabbed my head and shoved it into her hot steaming pussy, gushing her juices over my face. Then she shoved me away and told me to finish getting dinner ready.

Dinner was rather quiet, other than her saying she couldn't wait to meet Todd face to face. She went to the computer while I cleaned the dinner mess. When the kitchen was cleaned, I made her after-dinner drink and took it to her. She had downloaded the pictures of me and Todd and was looking them over. She seemed very pleased. The next night was more of the same. I found out later that she was chatting with 5 other guys that had answered the ad. She quickly dismissed them because they either didn't like the idea of a guy sucking their cocks or they didn't know if they could dominate a sissy panty clad husband.

Wednesday night she comes home and tells me we are going to dinner and a bar. She went in to change while I got her usual cocktail. When I brought it in, I realized she had something in mind. She had laid out panties for me to wear in public. This was another first. Dinner was uneventful, her favorite restaurant never lets her down. Then we went to a bar 2 towns away. I had never heard of it, but she insisted we check it out. We went in and she immediately went toward the far back corner, I shouldn't have been surprised when I saw Todd sitting in a booth, but I was. I was told to sit at a separate table and they sat on the same side in the booth. I had to watch as they talked and laughed, pointing at me occasionally. They got up to dance and I was told to order the drinks, {which I had to pay for}. I watched them dancing, rubbing their bodies against each other, his hands sliding down to her ass, her hand starting at his chest and ending on his crotch. When they came back to the booth, she leaned down and told me, " Feels like your measurements were right." I watched them making out like school kids, while they waited for another slow song. Finally it was time to go. They walked arm in arm, with me following behind. I was degraded even more having to see them grabbing each other's ass's as we walked back to our car.

As they were kissing good-night, he slide his hand under her skirt. " I'm sorry," she says, I can't do that tonight."

" Well", he tells her, " My cock has been hard as a rock since I saw you in the flesh. Would you mind if I used the bitch?" She didn't say a word, just pushed down on my shoulder. I sank to my knees and awaited my newest humiliation. "Well, what are waiting for, sissy boy?" he hissed at me. I reached forward undid his belt and the snap at the waist. As I unzipped him, I looked up at them. They were kissing and he was mauling her tits and ass. When I pulled down his pants and underwear, I saw he was half hard already. My wife took hold of his cock and stroked it a few times .

"Open wide, bitch, Master Todd has something to give you," she said while giggling. I took his rod in and tried to please both of them, him by sucking and her by being obedient. It didn't take long, When he was ready to blow, she grabbed his cock and told me to open up and stick out my tongue. She aimed his sticky ropes at my tongue, intentionally shooting one strand on either cheek. I starting to wipe them off, but she slapped my hand down. " Leave it there," she says. "Now zip him up so we can go home, you're not finished with that mouth yet." She kissed him one last time, telling him she'd talk to him tomorrow, and then he was gone.

There are a lot of words to describe the ride home. Revealing, Shocking, Tender, Caring, Honest, Exciting, Sexual, but most of all, I'd say, Life Changing.

She finally broke the silence. " Dave, we need to talk. Things are moving rather fast and I need to clear the air, I need some honest answers from you."

Dave? She called me Dave. Not bitch or limp dick. She hadn't used my name in weeks. What did she want? Was she going to leave me? How should I answer her? Do I dare use her name? If I did use her name and I was wrong in my reading of the situation, what was the worse that could happen? Be spanked when we get home? Be called lots of names and be humiliated more? Sounds like a win-win to me, as I liked both aspects.

" Heather," I began slowly," I have always been totally honest with you, and I don't plan to start lying to you now." Now I would know if my read was right.

"I'm glad you called me Heather and not Mistress," she said haltingly, seeming to search for the right words. "I want to know how you feel about what I have had you do this last week. I need to know what you are thinking, What happened tonight had always been just a fantasy we had talked about. Now it is happening. I'm still not so sure about this dominance thing. I'm only doing this to make you happy. But it has been a long time for me and I do like Todd. How far do you want this to go? How do you feel about doing things with another man? How do you feel about me being with another man? What about wearing panties and things. If you are uncomfortable with these things, we can stop right now. I don't want anything to come between us. I love you as much, if not more, as I did the day you took me for your bride." She took a deep breath and slowly let it out. It appeared that she had shed a terrible weight off her shoulders.

I reached over and held her hand. Choosing my words carefully, I squeezed her hand and said, " Heather, I feel the same way. I love you more than I did the day we married. I have loved, what has happened, the last few weeks. I know you have needs and I can't satisfy them. I want you to be happy, but I couldn't go on if I lost you. I love it when you tell me to wear panties and such. I wasn't particularly fond of sucking on a cock, but now I don't mind, because it seems to get you excited. I can't explain why, but I really, really enjoy the dominance and humiliation. I want this to go as far as you want it to go. I love being your bitch to order around. So, where do we go from here?"

She took my hand off hers, ran her finger through the cum on my cheek, stuck her finger in my mouth and said," Home, cock sucker, I need to ride your tongue".

The next 2 days were nothing exciting. She would change clothes after work and lay something out for me to wear during the evening. She would spend the evening chatting with the guys on the computer. Saturday came around and we spent the day working in the yard. Around 4 o'clock, she said she was going to relax and soak in the tub. I sat down to watch a baseball game. About an hour later, she came out and said she wanted to go out and told me to go shower and shave.

12