Cuckold Coach Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing tale of a husband and his therapist.
1.2k words
4.03
33.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want that don't you? You want your wife to suck his monster cock, don't you?"

"Yes, for the sex would be great." Kelly was eager. The therapist wondered if just talking about his wife with another man, would give Kelly an erection.

"Black men love blondes," he continued. "But what if she gets hooked on his cock?"

Her hand rose up and gently fingered the single strain of pearls around her neck. She was dressed professionally conservative, with black slacks with a short sleeve white silk top.

"What if you started to crave his monster cock too?" She wanted to know.

She brushed a strain of her blond hair off her forehead, leaned forward and shrugged her shoulders. Kelly watched the movement of her breast beneath the blouse.

"Zero percent chance of that." He stated the words, but they lacked strength,

"If I may ask, in a typical week, how often do you and Dana have sex?

He paused for a moment and then said, "Twice a week."

"Is it a regular schedule?"

"We have never verbalized and agreed to a schedule. But, yes it seems every Saturday night and once during the middle of the week."

"Does she always initiate sex?"

"Not always, but after all of these years together, we do have a routine."

"And how often do you generally masturbate now? I'm guessing when you're home alone and the need arises."

He sat up in the chair and folded his hands over his lap. His shoulders seemed to sink as he said.

"Twice by myself."

"Did you tell Dana you wanted to watch her fuck her friend?"

Kelly sat in silence. His eyes fell to the floor. He adjusted his sitting position. The therapist saw the way he brought his hands to his lap and covered his genitals. She knew her questions struck at his masculinity and he intuitively wanted to protect himself.

He shook his head, "No." and then continued "Over the years of our marriage, a number of black men have hit on her. It is either her blonde hair or maybe she is receptive to black men. Early in the marriage I was very jealous." He paused and took a deep swallow.

"I eventually realized it hurt our sex life and was immature. Dana hated that I was the jealous type she would yell at me to go jerk off and calm down."

"Gee, I got the impression that you were very interested in Dana having sex with him. You were certainly excited about the black guy she played with at the nudist resort."

He did not react to her statement, and then waited a long moment in silence. Finally she said, "I know you have reservations, concerns, maybe even insecurities. It would seem that he is very 'safe', and they are friends first."

"I was excited when she played with that guy. I jerked off and had an incredible orgasm. I always thought it would be a one-time thing like on vacation. But with this new stud, if this goes to a threesome, more than likely, sex with this guy will be a regular activity."

She let his words hang in the air. She crossed her legs at the knee and watched as his eyes followed the movement. She shifted her weight leaned back in the chair. She undid her legs and watched his eyes. Even though she was wearing slacks his eyes moved to her groin. She separated her knees for a moment and then crossed her legs again, this time at the ankles.

"At what point did your jealousy turn to excitement?"

He opened his legs wide as if his manhood need to breath. Her toes pointed at his groin.

"Maybe 10 years ago I made the transition."

"Other than watching your wife suck a monster black cock, what has been the wildest sex you've ever had?"

"Nothing outrageous, I guess my wife and I need to spice things up. Maybe a regular threesome partner is just what we need, to keep the marriage interesting."

"How many sex partners do you think she had in her entire life?"

"She has had nine boyfriends in her life. Three were black and six white. My girlfriends were all white."

"Any anal, spankings, bondage?" His hands fidgeted and literally tapped his groin. He just shook his head.

"Well twice she took an elastic hair scrunchy thing and placed it at the base of my balls putting my balls in bondage. My balls looked plumped in bondage but it did cause some discomfort. My penis didn't seem to mind that the balls were bound."

"That's interesting. It would seem there are at least two perspectives to your story. The first, she took control of your testicles, the most vulnerable body part of a man's body. The other, she took control of your manhood, and you enjoyed it."

"Sexually I would agree she is in control. "

"You enjoy her control don't you? You are even excited by her control, aren't you?

"Well I wouldn't want her tying up my balls on a regular basis. Yes I like her control."

"Has she ever inserted a dildo up your ass?"

He sat up straight and said, "God no. I have no interest in that."

The therapist asked, "Does she spank you?" He just shook his head.

She raised both of her arms, stretched her spine and brought her hands to the back of her neck. Her elbows expanded wide and her breast rose. "Do you have any interest in her tying your hands and squatting over you face?

He leaned back in his chair and mirrored her movement. But instead of bringing his hands to his neck, he crossed his wrist at the top of his head. "That would be reasonable."

"Reasonable, as in enjoying it? All you have to do is tell her."

"Not sure why I don't come out and tell her. Yes, you are right. I will suggest to her she ties my balls up tonight with her hair scrunchy elastic thing."

"You're a good husband. If I may ask, what other special services do you provide?"

He had a sheepish grin on his face, closed his legs and dropped his hands and covered his genitals again. "After I cum inside her she had me go down on her and pleasure her orally."

She leaned forward, placed her feet flat on the floor and placed her hands on her knees.

"You enjoyed that don't you? Does she require that often?"

"Years ago she had to twist my arm and talk me into it now I love doing it."

"That's a classic cuckold technique. That is somewhat unique since most guys are unwilling to do that."

"How often does she initiate sex? What's her favorite position?"

"About twice a week, with her on top."

"So she rides on top of you until you cum then slides up to cover your face while you lick the cum out of her?"

"She has in many occasions." The therapist nodded her head with a small smile of approval on her face.

She glanced at the clock on the wall and said, "That's a good place to stop. Let's pick it up from here, next time."