Cuckold Couple Ch. 04: The 'Boyfriend'

Story Info
Watching my wife and her 'boyfriend'.
4.4k words
4.33
64.6k
81

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author:

Hi, to understand the events as they happened please read my three previous accounts in this order.

All headed Cuckold Couple, followed by;

1. The Journey, 2. First Time, and then 3. First Date

******

The early weeks of our new cuckold life were quite an education and sexual awakening for my wife. We still enjoyed our lovemaking very much and sex was good, but not what you would call adventurous. Angela being that much younger wanted to experience more sexually particularly after hearing, during a girlie chat at work, what her friends were discussing and up to, Angela was intrigued and wanted to try new things, she had always been the one to try new experiences saying life is too short.

That first night when inhibitions evaporated by drinking far too much it was Angela's idea to play strip poker. We were both so turned on by Pete groping her naked boobs, followed by the look on my wife's face when she saw his cock that first time I will never forget. We both wanted that rush of excitement again and when we discussed how it could move on we were hooked.

After that first poker session and her subsequently having sex with Pete twice, Angela announced that she had asked him to be her permanent boyfriend, since then she has slept with him about a dozen times. Each time she has really enjoyed it and they would always send texts and pictures to me.

Angela and Pete would tease me, taking pictures of her with increasingly less on and then totally naked. I wanted more though, not just my wife in underwear or her naked but of him touching her.

Then a wish come true, the most recent being a picture sent by Pete. My wife was naked and bent over in front of him, just as he was about to take her doggie style, with his cock pushed up against her willing pussy. The message simply read, "Hi Alan, she wants satisfying again."

After a while thinking about that last text, It was so tempting, I still wanted to go further and actually watch them having sex now, see all the very graphic details of my wife cuckolding me. It would always seem like a fantasy and not reality until I had seen it with my own eyes. I wanted to see how she reacted with Pete's huge cock inside her and find out why she was so intrigued to experiment with other men as well.

When I spoke to Angela she didn't need any persuading and teased me about how he pleasures her. My wife said I could learn from watching them, the rules were for me not to join in, but to watch only, I wasn't allowed to touch her that was their time, we could do it later when we were alone.

Angela was very happy for me to be there, if only to see how good a lover he is and how he makes her climax.

We both thought it a good idea for the three of us to meet and discuss our proposal.

We met Pete for a drink that evening and Angela soon said that as I like the texts and picture updates would he be okay with me watching them having sex the next time.

"It would be so hot Pete, Alan says he's up for it, what do you think?"

"It does seem a really weird thing to involve your husband watching us, but if you're sure that's what you both want, I don't see why not," he said with some caution.

"I was reading on line that there are men who enjoy watching their wives fucking other guys and you won't believe some of the things cuckolds will do for their hotwives. Pete, you should do a little research online too, we need this to work for all three of us to keep our arrangement going," Angela pleaded.

"Alan, I've also been thinking if we could get you involved a bit more, I think you should prepare me for my sessions with Pete and get me ready for the date. I feel submissive with Pete but I intend on being the opposite, and domineering to you Alan. I want some control as you allow me my freedom.. I want to push your limits further, how would you feel about it if I did love?"

Pete looked shocked.

"It depends on how you intend to push my limits, this whole journey is turning me on, I must be submissive to encourage it I guess, I'm fine with it at the moment. I'm comfortable to let you continue, I'll do anything as long as I get to watch and maybe join in sometimes if that's okay," I said.

This time Pete spoke up, "whilst we're discussing more details of what turns us on, I would love to be given the opportunity to spank you Angie, I could do some wicked things to that lovely rounded bottom of yours, it would please me no end. I do have a bit of a kink for light BDSM, but it's been difficult to find a submissive woman who would allow me this unusual pleasure and it seems Angie may like to, well, dabble in this with me."

He was clearly excited by the prospect of acting this out with my wife at some point. Angela giggled at the suggestion, but she didn't say no to his request and looked somewhat interested and quickly replied with, "we'll see," so definitely not a refusal!

We jointly agreed for the coming Saturday afternoon, it would give us more time together without work commitments.

That was the first time I prepared my wife for a lover after her research on the internet and I was to do this many times in the future . It did feel good to share the anticipation of what she was about to do.

Midday Saturday

"Come on Alan I want you to get me ready," she called through from the bathroom. "I want to look good for him."

I entered the steamy bathroom, Angela was sat on the edge of the bath, her legs apart, "shave me please," she said, "and be careful, I want it all silky smooth for him and then you can choose some underwear and something sexy for me to wear."

"Okay love," I replied as I eased the razor very gently around her mound being sure to remove every hair. I could feel my cock stiffen I really wanted to take her to bed myself but knew there was little time and besides there was another agenda. I wiped away the remaining foam, her pussy looked beautiful as I watched her moisturise the skin.

"Change the bed linen too, we love fresh bed sheets."

"Yes love, will do," and I headed off to get everything laid out for her. A pink low cut blouse, short skirt and pure white underwear. In the bedroom I helped her into the bra, adjusted the straps and fastened it, she lifted one leg as I helped her with the panties, then the other and I pulled them up, tidying them front and back. My hands were trembling as I buttoned the skirt and blouse, knowing it wouldn't be me undressing her.

When my wife came downstairs she looked stunning, all dressed up, carefully applied makeup and tied back hair. Her cleavage was bursting out of the blouse.

I was pacing up and down the living room and feeling quite anxious.

"Why don't you do something useful love, get a chair ready to sit on in the bedroom." Angela was much more calm than I was, she had done this quite a few times before and was relaxed. In fact she couldn't wait for Pete to arrive.

I borrowed the office chair from the study and wheeled it in to the bedroom. I was unsure where to position it, not too close and yet not too far away. I wanted to be able to see everything but at the same time not to be too obvious.

1 p.m.Saturday

The doorbell rang, my heart was racing, it must be Pete, on time as always.

"I'll get it," Angela called out and rushed to the door.

"Hi Angie, wow you look hot love," it was Pete's voice.

He entered the room, "hi mate, you alright," he asked.

"I'm fine but incredibly nervous," I replied.

"We don't have to do it this way, if you'd rather not go through with it," Pete said.

Angela soon spoke up, "well my husband should be careful what he wishes for in future, and anyway I'm all ready now. In fact I've been looking forward to it, I can't wait."

"I expect Pete wants a drink first love, we don't need to rush things do we, you two sit in the lounge I will bring the drinks in," I said taking off to the kitchen.

When I returned they were sat together on the sofa, I sat in the armchair opposite, there was a long silence before Pete spoke.

"This is awkward, how's it going to work, we all know each other so well, I've not done anything like this before."

"Trust me Pete we haven't either, but if it goes well it probably won't be the last time," I said.

There was a very strange silence as the conversation dried up, all three of us knew what we were meeting for.

"It always needs a woman to get things started," Angela said with a sigh and placed her hand directly on Pete's cock and leant over and kissed him. He responded and began kissing her passionately whilst at the same time his hand reached up for her breast squeezing it firmly. Her hand began massaging the bulge through his trousers, "Mmmm, lovely cock," she said before unbuttoning his fly and slipping her hand in. It was a case of deja vu when Pete's hand disappeared inside her blouse, only this time things would move on much quicker and end with the ultimate act.

I sat looking on, my heart was racing with Pete and my wife almost forgetting I was there. I could not believe my eyes as he said, "you know what to do love," she moved her head down to his lap, she pulled out his semi hard cock and sucked his glans in to her mouth.

I almost stopped breathing, it was incredibly exciting watching her perform oral sex on him.

"She's got a gorgeous mouth mate, Angie is a great little cock sucker, maybe you would be more comfortable on your knees love."

Without questioning him my wife moved to the floor in front of him, she tugged at his jeans as he lifted up, his huge cock popped out and she was quickly taking him back in to her mouth. Pete moaned out, I could hear her sucking hard on it from where I was observing. Pete then grabbed her hair pulling her up and down his shaft, each time going deeper, while all the time she kept sucking.

After five minutes or so Pete spoke out, "if we're all agreed maybe it's time for bed now, come on Angie."

Angela glanced at me briefly, maybe for approval but quickly said, "definitely, I thought you would never ask Pete."

He took her by the hand and led her up to our bedroom.

My wife looked back and simply said, "are you coming to watch or not?"

I followed on up the stairs.

1.30 p.m. Saturday

I thought it best to give them space and Angela had asked me to sit out of the way. I knew my place just as we had agreed and I sat back in the chair, the fantasy had been one thing but this was the reality, this would bring it all in to focus. This first time of cuckolding I would never forget, the way in which my wife responded to his touch was electrifying for both of us.

They stood by the bed kissing passionately as Pete's hand began unbuttoning her blouse before slowly pulling it from her shoulders, down her arms and off completely.. He quickly took off his own shirt before his arms locked around my wife, their breathing was heavy as they kissed. He unclipped her bra, stepped back a little before pulling the white lacy garment away from her body, her gorgeous ample tits dropped slightly as he ogled them before groping the soft flesh.

He took her back in his arms, her topless body pushed up tight against his chest. They still kissed as his hands roamed all over her before unfastening her skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor. He massaged and squeezed her butt, his hands separating the rounded cheeks and fingering around her crotch. My wife moaned gently, she fumbled with his jeans before sitting on the edge of the bed. They both tugged the denim down and Pete eagerly finished the job himself as his boxers came down with them. His cock was in full view this time and he was huge, surely too much for any woman to take it all.

He gestured to Angela with just a nod of his head, she submissively took him into her mouth once more. It was clearly visible to me this time, her lipstick wrapped around the shaft, he moaned out loud as she cupped his large balls. She must have done this to him many times in my absence, and now I could see it all.

After a few minutes Pete said, "it's your turn now baby," he eased her back so she was lying on the bed. This time he knelt in front of her, his hands sliding up her thighs to her pussy, she was panting now, her tits heaving as she breathed heavily He kissed all the way up her legs, all the way to her mound and eased the panties aside. I could see it all so clearly as his fingers spread her pussy lips and disappeared in to her.

Angela moaned out, she opened her legs wider, he had slept with her many times before and knew exactly what turned her on. He buried his face in to her crotch, she went crazy with pleasure, I could hear him sucking her clit while he fingered her.

Angela's legs were trembling now, she placed one hand on the back of his head, pushing his face tightly against her. She used the other to stimulate her tits, pulling at the nipples, it was a surprise, I had never seen my wife play with herself before.Then without warning her legs wrapped around his head and she moaned out so loudly as she orgasmed, her pussy pushed in tightly to his face.

After a short while she released him and said, "now it's your turn Pete, you can have me," she glanced at me with a smile and simply said, "make sure my husband can see it all."

Angela was still on the edge of the bed and pushed herself more centrally, she lie back again, her arms raised submissively above her head, her legs parted slightly.

Pete looked across to me, "if you are sure?"

I couldn't answer, I was speechless and just nodded my head in approval. He moved closer in towards her. Now the only thing separating them was the tiny skimpy material of her panties which I had so carefully helped her into earlier. Pete pulled them down to her ankles easing them off completely, he moved further up between her legs again, his cock getting closer and closer. My wife's legs opened wider, she lifted them allowing him to hold her knees as he pushed them even further apart.

I had to stand, I didn't want to miss anything, I could see his huge cock nudging against her wet pussy. He used one hand to grip his shaft and teased her by slapping his cock against her wet pussy before offering it to her lips just touching them and pulling away slightly. He did this several times, she was gagging for it.

"Come on Pete, I want it, I want Alan to see us, I want him to watch you have me."

I wanted them to do it now too, my heart was racing as she lie back legs apart almost begging him to fuck her.

In a split second his cock parted her pussy lips and he pushed deep inside her, she moaned out loud. I was almost in shock, this was what I had waited for, I could see it all as he thrust deep in to her.

Despite all the texts and pictures she had sent me, this was it, my visual confirmation of her cuckolding. I witnessed my wife having sex with another man, all the times she had told me of her 'cheating' now I believed it all, Angela was definitely a hotwife in the cuckold world.

I suddenly came to my senses, realising this was not a dream and they were in fact doing it in front of me. They were both gasping as Pete was thrusting in and out of my wife, his huge cock disappearing fully in to her, before pulling back again and again. I was a little disappointed as he moved up laying on top of her and kissing her neck and then finally her open mouth. His chest pushed tightly against her ample tits, all the time he kept pumping in to her. I rolled the chair across the floor so I was positioned at their feet, my wife's legs now wrapped around him. I could see and hear his balls slapping against her sopping wet crotch, it was an incredible sight.

They carried on as if they were alone in the room, I expected the watching visual thing, but the sounds were an extra bonus. The moaning, gasping and groaning, as my wife begged him not to stop. I could hear her whimper as his body slapped hard against hers. Pete was also breathing and panting aloud as my wife's body pleasured him.

"Angie, you go on top now," Pete said rolling off her on to the bed. It was his turn to lie back this time, I could see now just how big he was after having her for the last fifteen minutes, his cock just seemed to keep getting bigger. Angela climbed on top of him, she grasped his cock and guided him in as she lowered herself all the way down the thick shaft, gasping as she did so.

Now she started to fuck him, grinding her pussy on him, her soft boobs bouncing as she did.

"You're tits are magnificent," Pete uttered as he groped the bare flesh, pulling at her nipples quite firmly. Angela bent down to kiss him, as she did Pete gripped and spread her ass cheeks. He was helping her bounce up and down his cock. It gave me a clear view of my wife's pussy lips stretched wide around the huge shaft.

In all our married life I had never witnessed her behaving anything like this in the bedroom before. Angela was so vocal, moaning out loud again, Pete clearly on the edge, his muscular arms gripping her slender body tightly. He was thrusting hard now, grunting as he pushed up in to her, crying out, "oh Angie love, I'm gonna cum."

I could hear the squelching as he ejaculated in to my wife, still pumping all the time. They slowed down now, her pussy still stretched open as his cock softened. I could soon see a small trickle of his semen seeping from her vagina. Moments later she climbed off him, his cock slipping from her before she collapsed on the bed next to him, both breathing heavily. I stayed at their feet, they were kissing now, and with my wife's legs slightly parted I could see huge drops of his cum now dripping from her. Pete lie on his back, his cock also covered in my wife's juices and his own cum.

2.40 p.m. Saturday

"You know what I want now love, you know how to get me going again," Pete said.

Without saying a word she obediently went down on him and started licking his cock, before drawing him in to her mouth. I could hear her sucking and as she stopped briefly for a breath she then swallowed. It was an incredible sight, her tongue now all over his balls, but what surprised me was his cock hardening again so soon.

"That's got your attention Pete," my wife said as she moved back up the bed.

"Your pretty mouth always gets my attention love," he replied.

"Looks as if you want some more," Angela said with a giggle and she turned face down to the bed and lifted her body up so she was on all fours.

"I know what you like too Angie, you enjoy a little rough play, don't you sweetheart?"

"Promises, promises and in front of Alan," she said with a smirk, looking directly in my eyes.

Her ass was pushed high in the air, waiting for it.

"Please fuck me harder Pete," she begged.

He couldn't resist the temptation with her ass at his mercy, he drew his hand back and smacked her bottom hard, once on each cheek.

"Ouch," she shrieked out, he did the same twice more on each cheek, her bottom already glowing red.

"One day soon, and probably it's best if Alan's not watching, when you come to mine, I'm going to take my hand and belt to that spankable bottom of yours and give you what we both know you want," Pete said with a big grin, "but for now"...he said, his voice trailing off

He knelt behind her, his huge cock fully erect again, he pushed it deep in to her.

Angela moaned out, "oh yes Pete fuck me harder."

He gripped her hips this time and thrust repeatedly in to her pussy, over and over. Angela was going wild with pleasure. I could see the marks on her hips where he was holding tight. He let both hands go and moved them up to her head, winding the bunch of her long blonde hair around one hand and pulled her head back hard as he kept thrusting. His body now slapping forcefully against hers. What was surprisingly clear though, my wife was loving this rough approach.

3.05 p.m. Saturday.

Pete had been making out with Angela for about two whole hours now, so is was no wonder why she wanted to keep him as her boyfriend. It was so different to how we made love.

12