Cuckold Couple Ch. 05: First Stranger

Story Info
Angela cuckolds with her first stranger.
5.2k words
4.39
37.6k
45

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, Please read Cuckold Couple Chapters 1-4 for the complete journey so far.

***

Angela says our sex life has got even better since her involvement with Pete and she still wants new experiences. She wants to spice it up even more by trying sex with other men as well as with myself and Pete.

We have checked all kinds of websites and dating apps to find possible suitors, which has proved to be more difficult than we first thought. We realise there are some strange people out there, but we intend to be as careful as we can, it does work for a great deal of like minded people.

We found there were also websites dedicated to the cuckold lifestyle, Angela read the articles and threads with interest. It turns out one term used frequently for guys offering themselves was a 'Bull'. The Bull being a guy who services a cuckold wife in the bedroom. A Bull likes having sex with married women, with the husband either present or not. Some Bulls like to film or send images of the wife to the husband showing her satisfying the bull and vice versa.

I didn't realise at this point that it was something which would move on very quickly and Angela would get me to participate more and sometimes less. It would be her and the Bulls choice. After that very first experience watching Angela and my friend Pete I knew I was hooked, it was so exciting, not just for me but for my wife as well.

We finally took a bold step forward and contacted some of the guys seeking playmates. The first two attempts failed miserably, the first guy didn't even turn up or contact us with a reason.

The second one Angela met for a coffee and a chat to get to know him better. It didn't go very well, he was expecting sex as soon as they met and to quote, wanted to "get on with it" as he had a deadline and thought my wife was wasting his time. She apologised if he had been given the wrong impression and made her excuses and left. When she came home she was quite upset and deflated but I guess this was never going to be straight forward.

We persisted and found another guy with an interesting profile and have made contact with him, a much younger guy 34, he is a professional man and the early contact is going well. Several messages have been exchanged, Angela and he (Ben) both expect to meet.

He asked for a picture of my wife, so we sent one we had already, it was of her wearing a revealing dress on a night out. He replied saying Angela looked gorgeous and she looks just his type for a date.

He messaged again asking for another picture, undraped this time but only if she felt comfortable with it. Angela sighed, saying how cheeky he was but wanted to please him, so I helped her into a pretty bra and panties and took a second picture of her wearing just the underwear and we sent it to him.

He soon replied asking if she would mind removing her bra, so we sent a third picture of her topless with only panties on, then came a quick reply, "very nice, but you know what I want now"...she giggled at this request saying to me, "why not."

I just said, "okay I dare you."

I was surprised but excited when my wife quickly took off her panties and lie back on our bed, legs slightly apart.

I didn't want us to miss this opportunity and took another picture and without asking Angela, I hit the send button, knowing she really wanted to encourage him, and was okay for him to see her naked.

The response message was swift again.

"Wow, sweetheart, just wow, you have a fantastic body. Please meet me, I think we could definitely have plenty of fun together".

Angela was clearly flattered by his interest.

"Okay, what now Alan, he is very interested in a date."

"We only have one portrait picture of him love, why not ask for some more pictures of him too?"

Angela messaged him again, "you've seen me, it's your turn now." There was a pause and then he sent a picture of himself also naked. Angela was very impressed saying to me she thinks he looks very fit and he could be the one.

"I could quite easily sleep with him, he's very muscular and very handsome, a good looking guy," she said.

I must agree he was good looking and I'm embarrassed to say he had a nice looking cock (something I didn't mention to my wife).

Just then her mobile rang, she answered the call, it was him, (Ben).

"What should I do now," she asked me nervously.

"Answer it if you want to speak to him love," I said, hoping she would.

"Hello."

"Hi Angela this is Ben here, did you get the picture I sent?"

"I did indeed, you're very handsome," she said in a shy tone.

"I was wondering if you would like to meet for coffee or something. I'm in town on business early next week, we could get to know each other a bit more," Ben asked.

Angela covered the phone and whispered, "he wants to meet."

"Go on love, why not, you do find him attractive," I said urging her to meet him.

"Okay I'll do it", she said, and agreed to meet him the following week.

They chatted for a while and both have similar outlooks on life, he seems a good match for her. Ben is on a local business trip and he wants to meet at the hotel where he is staying. If she is comfortable with him and the feeling is mutual then they can meet again at another time. Alternatively, if it goes really well and she is okay with it they can go up to his room and take it further.

It turns out Ben is an experienced bull and has had several hotwives in the past. He has a good understanding of a cuckold couples needs - both husband and wife. If he and my wife do go together then he would be quite happy for me to talk on the phone to Angela while they have sex, or to be present or even join in. He is also proven to be medically tested regularly for safe bareback sex.

Ideally for him, his perfect scenario would be a full evening for wining, dining and flirting, then foreplay before the ultimate.

Angela agreed saying that would be fine and sounds far better than any offers she has had so far.

During the conversation she broke off to ask me for my opinion on what she had heard.

"Ben said it's okay if you want to join us love."

"I would love to come and watch, but from what it sounds like to me, he could be a considerate lover not too pushy maybe the first time you should go alone," I replied. I was hoping she would still agree and go without me. It sounded as if Ben would be her next lover, I was excited by that prospect.

The conversation moved on and I could hear Angela say she would be alone on this occasion and I wouldn't be coming. She explained it was her first time meeting a stranger for this type of arrangement and it would be too embarrassing with me there. It just seemed much different this time to the last as we both knew Pete already as a friend. I heard her giggle saying, maybe next time if there is a next time.

Angela then gave Ben our address and her measurements before hanging up, which I found odd.

"What did he want our address and your measurements for love"?

"He wants to send me a parcel or something, it should arrive tomorrow," she said.

Ben must have been very well off as the following day he sent an expensive low plunging dress for my wife to wear including some very pretty panties and hold up stockings. The items were all in black and very sexy, there was no bra included.

In the parcel was handwritten note, it read;

Looking at the pictures you sent and with your measurements, the clothes should fit perfectly. It would please me greatly if this is all that you wear when we meet. I have included some 'boob tape' to help keep your ample boobs covered (just) and preserve your modesty. he drew a big smiley with a couple of kisses at the bottom

The note went on to add, I'm not trying to be too presumptuous, so please don't take this the wrong way. I have included some condoms which I hope will put your mind at rest. I'm fine with wearing them if you wish. I must add however, I am definitely not presuming we will have sex and we can take it slowly and at your pace.

The letter included which hotel on Tuesday at six o'clock for the date. Ben also said he would understand if she couldn't make it or had changed her mind.

Tuesday 4.00 p.m.

On this occasion the time in between had passed quickly and we were rushing to prepare Angela for her date with Ben. We thought to be careful this first time I would observe from a distance and if all was okay Angela would text me and say all is well and to go back home.

I helped my wife in to the panties he had sent, they were silk and very classy, next I carefully rolled the stockings up her smooth legs. Finally she stepped in to the luxurious dress and I zipped her up from the back.

"There is one small problem Alan," she said and turned around.

The dress was indeed a perfect fit, but without a bra her boobs were bulging out of it.

Then I remembered the tape!

"The tape love, you will definitely need the booby tape," I said.

It was very tricky to attach it to her body and to the dress.

Alan, can you put double that amount on, I really don't want to pop out," she said, with a smile.

After a great amount of fiddling we managed to cover some of her boobs, the effect was incredible. I wanted to get her boobs out and play with them myself but we had little time for that and Angela was already anxious enough.

"What do you think," she asked me.

"Very nice indeed, very revealing but very nice," I replied.

It seemed her cleavage went on for ever, her nipples were only just covered and her firm breasts looked very pert.

"Angela I think you had better wear a shawl while you are getting to the hotel, it's very revealing."

"I think you're right Alan, I will.

At that moment Angela received a text from Ben.

"All okay for tonight still and would you like to bring Alan along too?"

"I'll still be coming, but it's probably best my husband sits this first time out."

"Okay, that's a shame, I will meet you at the lounge bar at six."

This sounds like an old cliche but to assess the type of guy my wife was meeting, we agreed I would arrive at the hotel bar first and sit somewhere as discreetly as I could. I saw Angela enter the bar and she looked around trying to see both myself and Ben. I saw her look down at her phone as a text came in. It must have been Ben because she moved up to the end of the bar, I could see him waiting there for her with two tall champagne glasses filled.

Ben stood to greet her, he placed both his hands on her waist as he gave her a gentle kiss on each cheek. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I didn't really need to.

Next he slipped the shawl from her shoulders, folding it neatly and placing it on the bar. He had a large smile as he looked her up and down in approval. I noticed two other guys at the bar staring at her exposed cleavage. My heart began beating faster, it seemed all the guys in the bar wanted her too.

Their glasses were quickly refilled and it appeared it was all going well. My wife was laughing out as they talked and she seemed at ease with him.

The barman filled their glasses again, this time my wife got up and headed toward the ladies bathroom. A text message pinged on my phone shortly after, it was Angela.

"Hi love, it's all going rather well, he seems quite normal and he's just asked me if I would be happy to go to his room. I have already agreed to, so you can go home now, no sense in waiting around. If I get in to any trouble I will call you."

I replied to her text, "okay love, that's great, have fun, be sure to send me texts and pictures if you get chance, love you, see you later, call me if you need me."

Angela returned to the bar soon after, she looked stunning, Ben stood up and took her hand as they headed out of the bar and towards the elevators. When the doors to the elevator closed it would be the last time I saw my wife until later that evening. We had previously agreed she would always come home to me.

Angela will now write her account of events that evening as they went to Ben's room.

We entered the hotel bedroom, it was a massive room with a living area, a bedroom and bathroom off of it. It must cost a fortune for a nights stay, another bottle of champagne was on ice waiting for us with a bowl of strawberries by the side.

We hadn't spoken much on the way up, I was too nervous to speak to be honest.

Ben was first to speak and start conversation.

"I guess your nervous sweetheart?"

"Very nervous," I replied.

"Look Angela, there is no pressure, if anything happens then it does, if nothing happens that's fine too. Let's just enjoy each others company, I was right about the dress choice, you look gorgeous and incredibly attractive."

"Thank you Ben, you don't look so bad yourself."

"Let's move to the sofa and relax for a bit," Ben ushered me towards the sumptuously soft seating, "that's better," he said.

It felt very awkward as we both already knew where this was all probably heading, as I sat down the split in the dress fell back revealing my stockings all the way to my upper thighs. I quickly tried to cover my legs, Ben's hand held mine to stop me.

"Don't be shy, you have great legs Angela, please, if you don't mind."

I released the dress and crossed my legs, the dress rode up even higher.

"Beautiful, just beautiful," Ben said and leaned in to kiss me, I had already decided to sleep with him and I'm sure Ben sensed that. His tongue worked in to my mouth as we kissed full on, I was trembling all over.

We flirted and kissed for about ten minutes, then his hands began to wander over my body, first my legs and then a gentle squeeze of my boobs. I could feel my nipples stiffen to his touch.

"They are gorgeous, do you mind me"... his voice trailed off.

"Errmm, errr, no it's fine," I stuttered, I was petrified, only Alan and Pete had touched me this intimately in my whole life.

His hand rested on my chest before easing inside the top of my dress, it was soon tangled in the boob tape. We both laughed out loud as his hand was covered in tape.

"Would you be comfortable if I were to undo your dress, it seems to be a little tricky like this," he said with a big smile. I continued laughing, mostly from being so nervous.

He stood first and offered his hand to help me up and moved behind me. I could feel him gently kissing my neck, his hands squeezing my boobs through the dress again. It felt wonderful, I was mentally preparing myself for what was seeming like the inevitable.

Next I heard the zipper being pulled all the way down, he tried to slide the dress gently down but the tape held firm. We both laughed out again, as we did I called out.

"Just tug it," I said feeling frustrated by that point, we had put too much tape on.

His hands gripped the dress either side and yanked hard. My boobs burst out, Ben's arms and hands were quickly around me to grope them. His fingers and thumbs paying attention to my hard nipples.

"Oh, Angela you have the most gorgeous tits," he said, he was so gentle in exploring them as I stepped out of the dress.

"Is everything still okay," he asked with real sincerity.

"Just fine, don't stop what you're doing," I begged.

"How about we go to the bedroom now Angela?"

"Oh yes Ben, anything you want," I answered, almost regretting my choice of words. Perhaps he hadn't realised what I had said, I thought to myself.

He was very confident, it was almost as if he knew I would succumb to him, the room was dimly lit, a towel was placed on the bed and a large selection of essential oils already out.

"Please lay on the bed face down, I'm going to pamper you first,"he said softly.

I knew by that point I was definitely going to let him have his way with me. I did as he asked and draped myself across the bed. I could see in the mirror he had already taken his shirt off., he was well toned and muscular. I could feel his hands roll my stockings down and off my feet, his hands then gripped my panties.

"No Ben, no, not yet, take it slowly, please leave the panties for now," I pleaded knowing it was the only thing covering my most intimate parts.

"It's fine love, sorry, you are right there is no rush, let me know if you are not comfortable," he said leaving my panties on.

He drizzled the oils on my back and began to massage me, his grip was firm with his strong hands. He worked from my shoulders and down my back, he asked me to open my legs so he could kneel between them, as I did his hands worked all the way down my legs and back up between my thighs. He pulled the panties up exposing my ass cheeks. It was heaven, I moaned out in pleasure. He massaged me all over for at least twenty minutes, I almost came at that point. He stopped to take off his trousers, he gestured to me saying "is it alright if I," I nodded and he pulled down his boxers. He had a lovely cock, he was already semi hard.

I kicked my legs around and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You have a lovely body Ben."

"It would be nice if you touched me too, but only if you want to," he added.

He was such a gentleman, so easy going. I reached out and took his cock before wrapping my hand firmly around the shaft, slowly rubbing him up and down. Even with him being a total stranger, it seemed the most natural urge, so I leaned towards him, opened my mouth and sucked his cock in. He moaned out in appreciation, his hands stroking through my blonde hair. I sucked him for ten or fifteen minutes, not too hard, I didn't want him coming too soon.

He talked while I gave him oral,

"You know I wanted Alan here too, I love to see the look on a husbands face as I play with the wife and she responds to me . A few times I have even had them rubbing my cock to get me hard, I'm very comfortable with my sexuality."

I let his cock slip from my mouth to speak.

"What, the husbands touch you as well," I asked inquisitively.

"Oh yeah, some wives enjoy their husbands' embarrassment. It could possibly be the fact that the husband encourages and expects his wife to have sex with another guy while he watches. Therefore the wife expects fairness maybe. I have had occasions where a wife won't participate until the husband does his part, so to speak. I have helped some wives convince and even bully their husbands into feeling my cock and even sucking me too."

"I can't imagine Alan ever doing anything like that, although it could be interesting to see it," I replied with a smile.

"Why not? You have given him what he wants by sleeping with his friend while he watches. Also you are here with me and I think we have both accepted where this is leading," Ben added, "and he wants pictures of tonight." He owes you your enjoyment too, if you and I meet up again, persuade Alan to come along. If we both pick on him and taunt him he will comply eventually, and, hopefully end up in the same position as you are now," Ben said and laughed out.

He pushed my head back towards him, I just knew he wanted more so I opened my mouth again and sucked his cock in once more. This time though, I started sucking him hard, my lips sliding up and down the thick shaft. He was groaning out now, I could taste his pre-cum as I pleasured him.

He stopped me, "come on young lady let's get you on your back," he said with confidence. I moved to the centre of the bed and Ben joined me, I felt so nervous. He kissed me passionately, more deeply this time, as he did his hands were feeling my boobs and massaging them.

The oil on his hands helped them glide sensuously across my nipples, which were now red and stiff with pleasure. His hand then moved away and down in to my panties. He stopped but only briefly, teasing me before slipping two or three fingers inside my sopping wet pussy. I was shaking with excitement as he kissed me, all the while his fingers exploring, I moaned out so loudly.

12