Cuckold Couple Ch. 06 Ben - Second Time

Story Info
Angela shared with Ben for a second time.
5.4k words
4.38
33.8k
45

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For continuity please read Chapters 1-5 first.

*

Hi

Following her first meeting with Ben, Angela was initiating sex much more frequently and it certainly increased her appetite in the bedroom. During the first fortnight she had seen Pete (her 'boyfriend') on four occasions and in addition we made love every day. Angela was also desperate to see Ben for a second time, the first time was rather overwhelming for her, even to the degree of enjoying his controlling behaviour. It was difficult for her to put a finger on why she was so submissive in his company and actually receiving pleasure from his dominance so much.

It was during the third week she asked if she could contact him again with the intention of another date. I was okay with the idea, as she had really enjoyed the first meeting so much.

We were soon texting a message to him, which read;

"Hi Ben, I really enjoyed our first date, I was hoping we could hook up again sometime soon if you would like to?"

A reply was very swift.

"Very much so, I knew you would be back for some more love, hopefully you will consider my special request from last time? You are incredibly hot, and have an amazing body, I would love to explore it even further this time." Ben was a very experienced 'Bull' and clearly understood all the emotions it brought. A smiley emoji accompanied his text.

Angela text back, "regarding your kinky request, ....you don't give up easily do you? Adding, "we'll see, I'll think about it."

It was briefly silent before her phone pinged again.

"That's a yes then," the reply was short but carried great expectation.

Angela's response was similarly short, "we'll see!"

Ben soon text back, "I assume hubby will be joining us this time? I'll treat you both to dinner and you have the full use of the hotels facilities."

We paused to think and discuss it before we replied.

"He wants you to join us this time Alan, would you come with me please? I loved it when you watched Pete and me, it turns me on even more, and I do feel a little safer knowing you are with me. He did say we can have dinner and enjoy the luxury of the hotel as well."

I knew my answer without thinking, this is so weird and embarrassing, but I got such a buzz from watching her being pleasured previously.

"Yes love, I definitely want to come with you, just the thought makes me feel horny."

"Do I say yes then?"

"If you are up for it Angela, then I am as well, tell him we'll both be coming this time."

The text read, "Hi Ben, we have decided that we would both love to meet you this time, when are you free next?"

"How about Saturday again, same time and hotel, if that suits you?"

We both read the message together, "it's on then," I said.

Ben quickly followed up with another message.

"I'm sending a present over for you again....and one for Alan this time. It should arrive tomorrow (Tuesday). I expect both of you to be wearing the gifts."

"What an earth is he sending for me Angela?"

"I've no idea, knowing him it could be anything love." she replied.

The following day the package arrived and we opened it as soon as we were home. There was a gorgeous evening dress for Angela to wear with only black lace panties. A note with the dress read, I would be pleased if you only wore these two items at dinner, you have a lovely body and therefore you do not need to cover it too much'.

The box addressed to me was in plain black packaging with no indication of its' contents. We pulled away the gift wrapping revealing the inner box, it read 'Male Chastity Device'.

I just blurred out, "what the fuck?"

The note with it read, "Alan, over the years I have offered my services as a bull there have been several wives (and some husbands) who have chosen to wear a similar cage. It may not be your thing, but it can add an extra dimension to the play scene."

"I'll leave the decision to Angela and yourself, why not give it a go?" It will be very discreet under a lounge suit at dinner."

There was a short P.S. note, which read;

"It's unlikely you will be using your cock as I will be there to pleasure your wife on your behalf, please try it on for size'."

A large smiley ended the message

I could feel my cock throbbing at the thought of what would be happening on Saturday evening.

Angela wanted to try it on me straight away, she was giggling as she took it from the packaging.

"Come on Alan, we need to try it on love," she said still smirking at me.

It'll be fun, I will be very careful."

Finally I agreed and dropped my boxers, Angela knelt down in front of me and began easing the ring around my cock and behind my scrotum. My balls were pulled forward slightly but were still hanging. Then Angela helped tuck my cock in to the open hinged cage and closed the top section. The only thing left was the padlock, which she snapped shut in the device.

My wife kissed me and tugged on the cage to test it out, there was absolutely no way it would come off without removing the padlock. "Perhaps I should have this for safe keeping," she said and dropped the key into her cleavage. We had a laugh and as Angela lifted the cage I could feel myself getting hard, the metal cage was beginning to dig in to my cock restricting it from a natural erection, it was starting to ache somewhat so I asked her to unlock me.

"Okay, if it's aching a bit, I'll let you out now."

Angela inserted the key but it wasn't working.

"Try the other key love, must be the wrong one."

"It's not coming undone love, Ben has sent the wrong keys!!"

"Text him and explain, get him to send the key by courier."

A text soon came back, "I'm glad you have tried it on, by the time we meet on Saturday Angela will be so very horny for me. Alan yourself and your wife will need to 'earn' the key. Nothing serious just some adult fun to the lighten the mood. I will give you the key when I have finished with Angela, I also have an adjoining room booked. Alan, I'm expecting that you will want to reclaim your wife by sleeping together and making love after your cuckold experience."

"If you get really desperate with the cock cage just let me know and I will send the key over, but I would rather you wait until Saturday if you can."

"Keep it on Alan, just for me .....please, it will be so pleasurable with the abstention, for a few days and imagine the relief when we make love again."

I heard myself foolishly agreeing to keep it on, but also the thought that if it excites my wife then why not. It did seem weird wearing the device when another man has the key to controlling my freedom.

Angela broke before me, by Thursday she was desperately wanting me to pleasure her. She even considered visiting Pete but she just couldn't, it didn't seem fair, knowing the fact that I was unable to make love to her. We went to bed and the hugging and kissing moved on, I could feel the cage restricting me again.

I knew she was in the mood, so I kissed her gently all over her body moving down. It wasn't long before her panties were off, I worked my fingers and tongue in to her now sopping wet pussy. I could hear her moaning out loud.

"Alan I'm already thinking about the day after tomorrow and Ben having me. All the while you looking on submissively with your cock in chastity, and his cock inside me. It's strange how it gets us both off. I have fantasised about two men pleasuring me at the same time, maybe I should make it a reality."

Angela moaned out again, she was clearly getting off just imagining herself having sex with others while I went down on her.

"Alan, don't stop, I will make it all worth your while on Saturday night, tell me what you want Ben to do to me. I'll put on such a show for you to watch, then you will be free of the cage and you can have me all night long."

At that point she couldn't hold back any longer as she squealed in delight, her body was trembling as her orgasm took hold. The cage preventing my own pleasure, I would have to wait until Saturday.

We both got ready together, for me it was straight forward, shower and then lounge suit. Angela was in the tub, soaking and pampering herself, she stood up just as I entered the room. It was steamy the water was dripping from her naked body, she looked gorgeous. My eyes quickly focused on her pussy, it was completely smooth showing off every detail. It was now a daily routine to epilate down there, Angela said she knew it was a turn on for most guys.

I brushed her long blonde hair as she rubbed moisturiser all over her body.I watched more closely as she massaged her breasts with the fluid, just that was turning me on already. It didn't take long for her to apply her makeup,. I was waiting with the black lace panties Ben had sent, she lifted one leg followed by the other, I pulled them up. The fit was perfect, very lacy, cutting up her round bottom, slightly see through which made them even more appealing. The dress he had chosen was again very pretty, but predictably revealing. I pulled up the long zipper at the back, her boobs had a slight droop without a bra but they looked sensational, a cleavage to die for.

"No bloody tape this time," Angela said and we both laughed.

"It is very revealing though love," I added nervously.

"I don't care, it makes me feel more confident when I notice other guys staring at me," she replied dismissively.

"We had better go now love, we don't want to keep him waiting."

We met Ben at six o'clock on the dot neither my wife nor I wishing to be late, but more so Angela, she was so up for it. She had spoken of nothing else all day. I looked forward to the cage coming off, I was getting desperate now. After going four days and not even masturbating it was far too long. I too was really up for watching Angela with Ben, she had repeatedly told me how incredible the sex with him was.

Ben was at the bar when we arrived, he walked first to Angela and kissed her on both cheeks.

"Hi, you are even more sexy than I remember sweetheart, hi you must be Alan, I'm pleased to meet you, I'm Ben," he said extending a hand in welcome.

"Hi Ben, this could be a little awkward for us for a while, I have only accompanied my wife once before for this type of arrangement," I replied.

"Don't worry, after dinner and a good few drinks it will ease any inhibitions for you both, I've done this quite a few times now. Just relax and we can all have fun when the time comes."

Ben seemed a nice enough chap in fact, we all got on well. He was very confident and persuasive. I could visualise him bossing Angela in the bedroom. I couldn't wait to see them together.

The waiter called us to the dinner table, Ben took Angela's hand and led her through to the dining room, I followed on behind. The waiter must have assumed they were a couple and sat them next to each other with me opposite them. It did cause a smile and lighten the mood. Ben joked, "after all this is how it will end up," he said confidently.

Over dinner we quietly discussed our anticipation of the evening ahead, Ben asked how the chastity cage was and apologised for tricking me. We did have a bit of a laugh (at my expense) about it. Angela was curious and asked the question on both our minds.

"You mentioned about 'earning' the key Ben, what did you mean?"

"All manner of depraved acts love," he said with a huge grin.

He continued, "no seriously, it's just some innocent fun to spice it up. Your first test is this, in Fifty Shades of Grey, she hands Christian her panties in the restaurant. I want you to do the same right now, put them on the table for me."

"Are you being serious?" Angela asked.

"Go on I dare you," Ben said staring directly in to her eyes.

"Okay then, I will."

My wife shifted around in the seat, the split in the dress would have helped. We were both looking around to see if anyone was watching, fortunately there were only half the tables taken. I could see Angela lift her bottom slightly off the chair, oh my, oh my, she was only going to. In the next move she bent down, her chin resting on the table, she sat up, her face very red but smiling. Triumphantly she placed the black lace panties in the middle of the table. I just managed to snatch them quickly before the waiter returned with the main course.

"Very good Angela, keep that up and it promises to be a fun evening. The next task is. for you to remain perfectly calm while I touch your leg."

Sitting opposite I could see my wife's eyes open wide, she gasped and cleared her throat. I'm sure it wasn't just her leg where his hand was heading.

"Not here Ben, you'll have to be patient, wait until we go to your room," she said in a panic. You know I'll give you what you want later, so we can 'earn' the key then.

"You're very quiet Alan, you are okay with this aren't you, we can slow it down a little if you wish, I'm just teasing you both."

"No, I'm fine Ben honestly, as long as my wife is too, all is well," I replied.

Angela spoke out, "trust me I'm having a great time, in fact I feel incredibly horny."

I still couldn't think about anything else apart from what was inevitably going to happen. In fact I thought I would move events on much more quickly, I looked Ben straight in the eye and said, "I think it's time you took my wife to bed now, don't you?"

He looked directly back at me and simply said, "I get to have Angela for desert, sounds very tasty, let's go up then shall we?"

Ben took my wife's hand again before putting his arm around her waist and led her to the elevator.

"Alan, you can collect the adjoining room key from reception, we'll see you up there," his voice trailed off as the door closed.

The person in front of me took forever to register, I didn't want to miss anything and knew every minute was precious and that they would not be wasting any time together. It was as if the world was against me, the elevator stopped at seemingly every floor, my hand was shaking as I tried to unlock the door.

The adjoining door was directly in front of me, I wondered what was happening on the other side, I tried to prepare myself.

I opened the door, I could see neither Ben or my wife, it was a big suite, as I turned the corner I saw them.

I was relieved to see them standing still fully clothed and drinking Champagne, nothing had happened yet.

"I'm just plying your wife with more drink to help her relax," Ben said with a chuckle.

"I think she's had quite enough already, by the looks of her," I replied.

"No need to disagree boys, I'm fine and still feeling incredibly horny," Angela said and she groped Ben's crotch.

It briefly fell silent, until Ben spoke, I had better do something about that then," and he began to undress, first his jacket, tie and shirt.

Angela moved in very closely, her hands on his naked torso, she drew his head forward and they began a deep passionate kiss. He looked very fit, no wonder Angela wanted a repeat. I just stared at them, his hands gripped her ass cheeks as he groped her.

"Alan, do you want to undress her for me?" he asked with a huge grin.

"No, go ahead, I'm only here to watch you two have fun together," I blurted out.

I could hear the long zipper being pulled down, the silky dress dropped to the floor. My wife stood in front of Ben totally naked, her body looked fantastic. Quickly his hands were touching and caressing her curves. Her body was trembling as his hands roamed down between her legs, she gasped out in approval.

Ben held her shoulders and was clearly pushing her downward, Angela kissed his body all the way down until she was kneeling in front of him. He unfastened his belt and trouser button, my wife taking over with the zipper. There was no hesitation on her part and very soon he stood naked too, she held his cock, rubbing him gently. Her hand was soon sliding up and down his considerable shaft, he was now fully erect. Angela licked his cock and balls before opening her mouth wide and she began sucking hard on his cock.

Ben called over to me, "why don't you get naked too Alan, you can get as close as you want to, I know you cuckolds get off from watching your wives?"

He was very accurate with that statement I thought to myself and began to undress. I had never been naked with another man looking on before, well not in a sexual situation for sure. I was getting hard now and the cage was beginning to dig in and once more restricting my erection.

"I almost forgot your cage Alan, sorry, Angela is going to try harder for you. Okay, the next task is for your wife to ease her sweet lips to the very base of my shaft."

Angela was already sucking him hard, I watched closely as she struggled to take his cock deeper. I could hear her gag a little as she did.

"Look up at me baby," Ben urged and placed his hands on the back of her head.

Angela's eyes glanced up to his, they were watering slightly and her mascara was running. She did as he asked and devoured the whole of his cock. After a minute or so she pulled away gasping for air.

Ben groaned out, "oh love you're very good, don't stop now."

I took a closer look as she continued to pleasure him with her mouth, cupping his balls.

'You are so good love, just one more favour and we can release Alan," he said smiling broadly.

We all knew what he wanted, the weird thing was I didn't mind. The dirtier the better, it was like watching a live porn film. If Angela was happy and willing then that was fine with me, when it stops being pleasurable for either of us then it ends immediately. It clearly hadn't got to that point yet as Angela stood and led Ben over to the queen size bed.

Ben, at that point changed the dynamics completely, he suggested removing the chastity cage before Angela went any further. He was silently suggesting that he trusted my wife to satisfy his expectation and desire for anal sex. It put more pressure on her to comply as he had kept his promise already.

"Alan, come over here for a second, come closer," Ben asked as he held the key to the padlock. I moved in nearer, standing naked except for the cage.

"No closer than that come here, I need to unlock you, don't be shy."

I was standing right next to him now, Angela's face was one of shock as Ben reached down to my cock to remove the cage.

My heart was racing, I had never had another guy touch me there before. The padlock snapped undone as he opened the cage removing my genitals from the device. It had been so long since my cock was free, but instantly I was unintentionally getting hard. I was frozen to the spot as he groped me and continued to stroke my cock up and down a few times.

I was red with embarrassment and recoiled realising what I was letting him do to me.

Suddenly he laughed out, "the look on your face, a picture or what, Angela is of far more interest to me". I stood in shock as he rejoined my wife on the bed, the moment was surreal, had that just happened, why did I allow him to touch me? I wasn't even sure if I enjoyed it or not. I snapped out of it as soon as they were writhing on the bed together.

Angela was on her back with Ben's head between her legs, she was gripping handfuls of the sheets as she moaned and groaned out in ecstasy.

"Oh Ben, that's beautiful, don't stop," she said and lifted her pussy higher hoping it would increase the intensity.

Her chest was rising and falling fast as she gasped for breath. Ben's hands caressed up her body all the while his tongue pleasuring her pussy. I moved in closer, it was so clear and right in front of me as his hands groped her ample tits, gently pulling on her erect nipples. It made her moan out louder still, "Ben, I'm going to cum."

It was unbelievable, she was so vocal I thought other people would hear. I started to rub my cock, I had never seen my wife in this state of pleasure before. Without any other warning she squealed out in delight, her orgasm taking control of her trembling body. Ben's head was trapped as she squeezed her legs tightly around him.

12