Cuckold Couple Ch. 07: Car Sex

Story Info
Angela had sex with a colleague in his car.
5.4k words
4.25
29.9k
35

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For continuity please read Chapters 1-6 first.

***

The last thing we remember was Ben taking a shower, at that point we must have drifted off to sleep, as we woke Ben had already gone and we found a note next to us.

Thank you Angela, I have had a lovely evening with you both, it would be good if we could arrange another meet very soon. It would be particularly nice if you could come too Alan, perhaps you will join in next time and we can share her together. A large smiley emoji was next to it.

PS.

You look so lovely asleep together in each others arms. It takes a strong couple as you two clearly are to survive the cuckold test whilst enjoying the excitement this lifestyle brings and gives you. I love you both in different ways.

Ben

x

We finished reading his note.

"That's so sweet Alan," my wife said and we kissed passionately. I was instantly aroused and desperately wanting to reclaim my wife, she knew without another word being exchanged what I wanted.

Angela rolled over on to her tummy, she loves being taken from behind. I soon got the message shifting my position on the bed and as she lifted her bottom I could see small traces of Ben's cum seeping from her stretched ass. Having just woken up it quickly reminded me of what Ben had done with my wife earlier.

I was so turned on by the sight, I waited no longer and pushed my cock into my wife's already wet pussy. I thrust in hard and sharp, gasping and groaning as I did. I was so aroused from her cuckolding me, I instantly came inside her and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Sorry love, I was so turned on by watching you and Ben, I couldn't hold back any longer."

"It's okay, I'm quite tired anyway, Ben has worn me out, don't forget I've had sex for a couple of hours already. We can have some fun when we get back to our own bed tonight love."

We hugged before getting dressed and packing our things together.

"That's another lovely free designer dress from Ben though," Angela said with a smile as we left the hotel.

It wasn't long before Angela's next extra marital experience happened (guy number three) it came about by complete chance, and was in no way planned. Her car was in the garage for repairs and she had a meeting at work in another of the company's offices.

It was only just over a week since our meeting with Ben. It seemed to encourage her even more, I noticed she was dressing very provocatively lately. I didn't mind at all, in fact I encouraged it. I knew it would draw more attention to her, after all there are always horny guys out there hoping for casual sex.

Angela's account of events that day she met Chris.

After the business had concluded there was a buffet style late lunch with wine and soft drinks. It was always encouraged from a work perspective that we network with other colleagues in the company with whom we might not have day to day contact. After chatting to several people. I made my way to the buffet table where a guy called Chris struck up a conversation.

"Hi, I'm Chris, I work at head office, would you care for a glass of wine," he said, offering me the glass.

"Thank you, I'm Angela, I work as a broker."

"Oh, very high flying then, one day I hope to move on up if I can, I work on an apprentice type scheme," Chris replied.

"I'm not that important, really I'm not," I replied, with a blush.

I was trying to find out more about Chris as a person. It was far more interesting than talking about work.

After a lot of probing questions I found out he was only twenty six and was the middle sibling with one older sister and a younger brother. He was not in a relationship but had a friend with benefits to whom he was quite close. He lives with his divorced father only fifteen miles from where we live.

Chris was very handsome, tanned and of medium build. He had already mentioned he used the gym regularly. It turns out he uses the same gym as I do, we both receive preferential company rates there. It was surprising that we didn't recognise one another from the gym.

Chris was far from discreet, I noticed he kept glancing down at my cleavage. He even made crude attempts at flirting with me, showing signs of his immaturity. I smiled back, all the while thinking to myself it was quite sweet really, I even began encouraging him. It was good to talk about each other rather than any work related issues, so the conversation moved on to the gym.

"It would be nice to have a gym buddy, as it encourages me to go and meet up," Chris said.

"I do need to go more often," I replied, patting my tummy.

"I don't think you have much to worry about," said Chris and once again I caught him staring at my cleavage. "Besides, I would love to meet you in the health suite particularly in the steam room," he added with a big grin.

"Cheeky, you probably look quite good yourself in just swimwear". There was a lot of underlying flirting now. I was wondering if I may ever see him at the gym. I decided to keep an eye out and vary my sessions in the small chance of seeing him again.

"Anyway, Chris, it's been a pleasure meeting you, but I had better get moving now I have a train to catch as my car is in the garage. I'll keep an eye out for you in the sauna, I might bump in to you sometime," I said with a wink and a smile. Chris could potentially be guy number three I was thinking to myself. I had been having much more sex since that evening of strip poker with Pete. However at that point I had still only slept with three men including my husband. A situation that would quickly change over the coming months.

"Can I give you a lift to the station Angela?" Chris said before I could disappear.

"If you don't mind that would be great, I can catch the earlier train then."

It was only a short walk to the car park and as we got there Chris asked me where I lived.

"That's not far from me I can give you a lift home if you wish, it gets dark earlier these days. I'll avoid the motorway and I will have you home in no time," he said.

Chris was the perfect gent he had offered his arm for me to hold, and opened the door. I bent down to get in, it was a nice car with the back and side windows slightly darkened.

Inexplicably, as I lowered myself down to get in, I pulled my skirt up and slid down in to the seat, I could feel it ride up higher under my bottom revealing my hold up stocking tops. I only ever wore stockings with skirts to work.

Chris jumped in sitting behind the small steering wheel, his glance fixed on my now exposed thighs.

"Are you sitting comfortably?" He asked.

"Very comfortable thank you, it's a lovely car Chris, it's very... well... private."

"Do you approve of the windows then, it's a young thing," he replied and very quickly added, "no offence meant," he went bright red.

"I mean, I don't think your old, but.."

I stopped him before he could make it even worse.

"No offence taken either, it's fine honestly."

It was silent for a good while as Chris avoided the motorway. I noticed he kept his hand pemanentely resting on the gear stick very close to my knee, so I thought I would flirt some more and placed my hand on top of his.

"Thank you for giving me a lift Chris, I must give you some petrol money for your kindness."

"No, it's my pleasure, it makes sense as you live so close by."

"Okay, if you won't take some money," I said, briefly pausing, with that I took his hand and rested it on my bare thigh.

Chris froze, he didn't say anything, I just giggled and moved his hand further up my skirt. He was struggling now, his face was bright red again, he stammered out, "what do you mean?"

"I mean do you want to pull over somewhere quiet Chris?"

"Are you coming on to me Angela?"

"Yes I am, do you find me attractive Chris, you have been staring down my blouse all afternoon?"

The young man was very embarrassed, "I'm sorry, was it that obvious, and yes, you are very fit" he blurted out.

I giggled, "just a bit, your eyes were bulging," I said still laughing.

"If you want to see a bit more than my open blouse and bra you had better pull in and park somewhere then," I said, hoping he would accept the offer.

I made an excuse that my husband and I were not very close and it was flattering to have a young man lusting after me once more. However I said I needed to text him to say the meeting had run late.

"You will keep this meeting a secret between us Angela?"Chris said nervously.

"Don't worry, it's just for you and I to know, I don't want colleagues thinking I do this all the time. I prefer to keep things private, after all you don't think your my first do you?"

"Have you cheated before then?"

"Yes, Chris I have, but you must keep this to yourself, do you understand?"

This way it was easier, I couldn't tell him the whole story.

I text a message to Alan while Chris was driving.

"Hi love, I'm running late, a colleague is kindly giving me a lift home."

"Okay, I will see you shortly then?"

"We're going up the forest road, it could take a while."

"Why that route, it could take longer?"

"Yes, but much quieter, if we pull in some where."

"Angela, are you with another guy?"

"Yes, he's cute and only twenty six."

"Are you going to have sex?"

"Probably, yes, if it's okay with you?"

"Yes of course, it's just a little unexpected that's all, but just thinking about it is already making me hard love, be careful, but have fun!!"

"I know we normally plan, but this is so spontaneous. I just wanted to see if I could seduce Chris and it seems I have."

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you, have fun"

The text conversation finished, sadly for Alan there would be no pictures this time, it would take far too much explaining to Chris. I could give Alan the full account when I got home.

We both knew the area quite well and there were several places in wooded areas, used mostly by hikers and dog walkers. It would be quieter on a week day in the early evening.

Chris had already moved his hand further up my leg and was soon fumbling with the side of my panties. I wasn't about to stop him either, I could feel myself getting wet. I knew I was going to let him have me.

Chris had to move his free hand back to the gear stick as he started slowing down, one of the car parking areas was just ahead. We turned in to the rest area, there must have been at least six or seven cars there still.

"Oh, shit, this is far from private," Chris cursed.

"Okay try the next one Chris," I urged, almost in desperation.

We pulled back out and continued up the road, his hand soon returned back up my skirt. I opened my legs wider to help him, I could feel his fingers pleasuring my clit and easing in to my pussy. I was gasping and breathing very rapidly, gently moaning as he did. I reached across to his crotch, his cock felt hard, he smiled as I groped him.

The next stop was a short distance and we pulled in, to our dismay there were still three cars parked.

"Just park up down the end, there is more space down there," I urged, I was even more desperate now.

"But the others will come back to their cars soon," Chris said, sounding very worried.

"Would you prefer to take me home then," I asked.

"No not just yet," he smiled and turned the engine and lights off. "How about we stay in the front until the other cars leave?"

I didn't get chance to answer, his hand was back up my skirt as he leaned in and we started to kiss. We kissed on the lips first but soon I eased my tongue into his mouth as it turned into a full on snog. his hand was still fumbling around in my panties. I squeezed his cock through his trousers and started unzipping him. It was tricky in the sitting position, but I eased his hard cock from his boxers. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and began rubbing up and down, he had a lovely cock a good size both in length and girth.

We were both breathing heavily now, his other hand reached up and cupped my boob. His hand was shaking as he unbuttoned me, I could feel it slip inside my bra touching my nipples, first one and then the other. My blouse was completely open now as his hand groped both my boobs, very quickly he had pulled my ample breasts out from the low cut bra.

"He stared before gasping out, "my God you've got gorgeously big tits Angela."

Just then a dog barked and ran past the car, we almost jumped out of our skin. Chris pulled me in towards him as the owner approached the car and walked right by our window. We kissed to make it appear as if that was all that was going on and they wouldn't be able to see my open top. We watched as the woman put the dog in her car and drove out of the car park, leaving two cars and us.

We parted from the embrace, Chris still had his hand in my panties though.

"How about this," I said and bent down to his lap, "it's probably more discreet."

I kissed the head of his cock, then licked it and finally sucked his glands in to my mouth.

"Oh fuck, that's lovely," Chris gasped out as it was his turn to be pleasured. I undid his trousers completely, easing more of his shaft out for me to go down on. He leaned back in the seat and began pushing up slightly in to my willing mouth. My lips occasionally wrapping tightly around his girth as my head bobbed up and down adding to his delight.

I couldn't see, but I heard the next car start and drive out, Chris assured me they had come from the other side of the rest area. There was only one car left to go now, that would allow us chance to get in the back. I still had him in my mouth and it was clear he was enjoying it as he moaned and groaned a little louder.

"Oh no, oh no, not now," Chris called out anxiously.

"Are you going to cum," I asked as his cock slipped from my mouth.

"No a bloody camper has just pulled in, hold on, ah, that's good they are going right up the far end. I sat up to see and indeed they were as far away as possible.

"We can't wait all night Chris, I want you right now, let's get in the back you do have darkened windows," I did sound even more desperate now I thought to myself.

"If you get through first Chris, I'll follow."

While Chris climbed in to the back, I searched my handbag for a condom.

"Oh bugger," I called out loud.

"What's up," Chris asked.

"Do you have any condoms with you?"

"What," Chris just said with his face looking confused and vacant.

"I'll take it that's a no then," I said exasperatedly.

"Just be careful then," I said.

Chris was sitting in the middle of the back seat, his trousers and boxers down, his cock still hard from the fellatio. His body looked very young and well toned, I climbed between the front seats to join him. It was very small in the back, I lifted my skirt up to my waist and with a struggle I sat on his lap. It was very close but I managed to lift up just enough allowing him to penetrate me. He quickly unclipped my bra, it felt good as my boobs were hanging freely allowing Chris to enjoy them to the full. He soon slipped both my blouse and bra down my shoulders and completely off. I was feeling very horny now, I tried lifting myself up and down, but it was so difficult in his small car, Chris was sucking and gorging on my nipples, squeezing and pinching them with his fingers. What I really wanted was to feel him thrusting into me, it was impossible in the confines of the car.

"Chris stop a moment," I cried out.

"What's the matter is everything alright."?

"No, not really, let's get out and find a secluded spot, it's too confined in here, I want to feel you on top of me."

Chris was more cautious, considering he was the younger by far.

"What if someone sees us Angela?"

"They won't, there's only one car and the camper left, they're both up the other end of the car park," I replied not wishing to pass up the opportunity of sex with a fit young guy.

"Okay, if you're sure, also the light is slowly fading now, I have a travel rug with me as well."

I pulled on just my blouse as we both rearranged our clothing before setting off in to the wooded area. Initially we followed the trail but then thought it best to deviate away to ensure we were not seen. A small but well covered opening appeared.

"This will do Chris, it's some way from the car," I said crouching down.

We stretched out the rug, I kicked off my shoes and we lay next to each other.

I felt a rush of excitement from the vulnerability of being out in the open with my heart now racing. we started with kissing and fondling, Chris soon had his hand back up my skirt and into my panties, I was so turned on now I pushed caution aside. The kissing grew more intense as did our breathing, we were all over each other.

I positioned my self on top of Chris, he was soon unbuttoning my blouse again, he pulled it down and completely off, exposing my boobs to the chilly evening air. It felt both exhilarating and liberating, I had never been topless in a public place before not even the beach. Chris was once again playing with them, he really was a boob guy.

I rested my hands on my head giving him complete access to my naked breasts, he was a little heavy handed, my nipples were soon very enlarged and stiff. I leaned forward so they dangled invitingly for him, soon he was sucking on each one in turn. I teased him by lifting up so each nipple popped from his mouth every now and then.

"Make love to me Chris," I urged him as I moved off him.

"You're simply beautiful," he said and rolled me on to my back, one hand all over my boobs once again, his other hand lifting my skirt up above my waist.

I turned my head to one side as Chris kissed my neck and his fingers were stroking my hair. I focused my eyes on the litter in the hedge, there were condom wrappers, a couple of carelessly discarded condoms and a pair of panties nearby as well. I assumed that other couples and lovers used this spot, strangely I felt reassured that they had felt it secluded enough too.

I briefly lie there waiting and wanting him, my stocking clad legs spread invitingly, my lace thong panties now barely covering my pussy.Chris knelt between my legs as he fumbled with his trousers and boxers, before pulling them down, his cock sprang out in readiness.

"What a lovely sight Angela," he whispered out as he pushed my knees wider apart. He lowered himself down on me as I eased my panties to one side for him. He thrust his cock hard into me with one push, groaning out loud as he did. Very soon he was fucking me hard on the forest floor and it felt so good.

I just prayed nobody would see us as we had frantic sex in the small opening, both gasping and moaning gently now.

"Don't forget to pull out when you're close Chris," I said, even though I wanted him to keep going.

"Uh huh," he uttered, as he continued to enjoy my body.

Maybe it was his youth, but he fucked me for over half an hour, I was getting close to climax, my hand now wandering down to my pussy. I rubbed my clit while he kept thrusting into me, it was too much for both of us.

I squealed out as I came, it must have pushed Chris over the edge too, he pushed my knees wider apart and pounded me so hard. In one large groan he came, he couldn't stop himself, I felt his cum pumping into my pussy, it was too late to pull away. He made it worse by collapsing on me, his now flaccid cock still inside me.

Eventually he rolled off, saying, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to...but, you're so sexy, I wanted to enjoy the whole moment."

I was still gasping myself, catching my breath, I could only reply, "well it's too late now."

We both lie still for a good while, regaining our breath, suddenly I was absolutely convinced I heard something or someone move in the bushes near to us.

"Did you hear that Chris," I whispered to him.

"Hear what love?"

"I heard a twig snap as if someone stepped on something," I said.

12