Cuckold Dad Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mommysboy1
mommysboy1
258 Followers

"God yes!" replied Bob. His wife looked incredible. Bob just wondered how long it would take before Ryan and Janet were in bed after he saw her wearing the dress.

Bob took a few photos of Janet and then she disappeared to try on another outfit. Bob couldn't think of anything but his wife fucking their son and he took out his cock to stroke it while Janet changed.

***

Janet was going crazy with excitement the day that Ryan came home. She was busy cleaning the house and washing sheets that morning and gave Bob a list of things to pick up at the store.

"And also stop at the wine store and buy a couple bottles of champagne. And add to my shopping list a bottle of sparkling cider!"

Bob wondered why she would want sparkling cider but he was in a hurry and didn't ask.

Ryan arrived late that afternoon while Janet was still cooking dinner. She was making one of Ryan's favorite meals. She wanted the weekend to be special but Ryan arrived surprising early so she wasn't totally prepared.

"Ok, I've got a special surprise for both of you but you'll have to wait until I change. I'll be right back," Janet said as she ran up to the bedroom.

When Janet returned, she was wearing the red spandex mini dress and high heels that she had bought just for Ryan. I must have worked because he couldn't take his eyes off her. Bob watched and could sense the electricity between his wife and son. He knew that she was going to fuck Ryan and hopefully Bob would get to watch.

"So, do you like the dress?" she asked Ryan.

"Oh yeah! You look incredible mom!!"

After dinner Janet walked over and sat in Ryan's lap and kissed him.

"Oh baby, momma has missed you."

Janet got up, went to the kitchen and came back with glasses of champagne for Bob and Ryan. Then she went back to the kitchen and brought back herself a glass of the sparkling cider.

"Why are you drinking cider?" asked Bob.

"That's part of the special surprise and you'll just have to wait a little longer." Janet replied as she sat down in Ryan's lap again. Ryan couldn't help but run his hands all over Janet's long tanned legs and she just purred as Bob watched.

"I think that it's time for bed"

Janet took Ryan by the hand and walked up the stairs to the bedroom. She looked back and Bob and said "I want you to come too!"

When they walked into the bedroom the sheets had already been pulled back.

"Bob, you sit over there and watch. Ryan take your clothes off.

Neither Ryan nor Bob objected and did as they were told.

"Look Bob. Look at Ryan's cock and how hard it is. You've missed me haven't you baby?"

Janet walked over to her naked son and kissed him deeply. Ryan lifted up the back of the mini dress and ran his hands over her exposed ass.

"Oh yeah. My baby boy is going to fuck me and my hubby is going to watch. Undress me Bob! "

Bob unzipped his wife's dress and lifted it over her head.

"And now take of my panties Bob!"

Janet told Ryan to lie on his back on the bed and she slowly lowered her pussy to his face,

"Lick me baby. Lick mommy's pussy. Get me nice and wet for your cock."

Janet threw back her head in pleasure as she felt her son's tongue inside her. After a few minutes she moved back on her son, lowered herself on his cock and began to ride him.

"Get over here Bob and watch. I want you to watch our son fuck me just like you did the first time."

Bob watched as his wife rode their son's cock and how it glistened from her juices.

"And remember what I told him that night? Well, Ryan gave me my wish! I'm going to have his baby!! That's why I couldn't drink champagne"

Bob was speechless. He remembered every second of watching Janet and Ryan together that first night and how she told him that she wanted to have his baby. Bob started to stroke his cock but Janet stopped him.

Janet saw the excitement in her son's eyes. She rode his cock and he could barely hold back his orgasm.

"Yes baby...you're going to be a daddy and I'm going to be your slut."

Janet could sense that her son was going to cum and she turned around and rode her son in reverse cowboy style.

"Get over here Bob and watch. You wanted to watch and I want you to watch your son's cock fuck me."

Bob came to the bed and watched Ryan's cock go in and out of his wife.

"You like watching our son fuck me Bob? Show me how much you like it. Lick Ryan's cock as he fucks me!"

Janet looked down to watch her husband lick their son's cock go in and out. The sight of both her men worshipping her brought on another orgasm. And then she heard Ryan say, "Oh god mom, I'm going to cum!"

Janet knew that Ryan was on the verge of cumming and she quickly rose so Ryan's cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Suck it Bob! Suck Ryan's cock. Do it!!"

Bob opened his mouth and stroked Ryan's cock which was slippery with Janet's love juices.

"Now...I'm cumming now" Ryan moaned as he shot ropes of cum into Bob's mouth. Ryan's cock twitched wildly as Bob swallowed every drop of his son's seed while his wife watched.

"Eat it Bob. Eat every drop of his cum," Janet said as he watched her husband swallow their son's cum.

Janet licked the final drops of cum off her son's cock, looked up at Bob and told Bob to leave the bedroom. She wasn't done fucking her son yet and she wanted privacy this time.

Bob left the bedroom but left the door partially open. He stroked his cock all night listening to his wife and son make love. Bob couldn't stop thinking about how sexy his wife would look when her tummy started swelling with their son's baby.

***

mommysboy1
mommysboy1
258 Followers
12